yep i did have horny dogs installed a while back and a dozen playthrough starts ago...thanks for explaining now i might be able to clean up skyrim folder without doing a reinstall from disk and try to get some of my other mods working...if i could only get the creation kit to work properly now and not barf errors when compiling anything...

I actually run MO on an external HDD. The Skyrim installation on my PC is the default vanilla (totally no mods). The nice thing about it is that I can simply carry my HDD to any PC (I have one on campus and one at home) and instantly run Skyrim with all the mods I've placed in MO.

I used to need to copy and paste the entire Skyrim directory to transfer mods between 2 PCs, but now I can maintain an easy vanilla installation. Interesting huh? :P

ok, now THIS would have been very useful when moving my games over to my new laptop. as it is, skyrim works fine, civ 5 works fine, verified via email and so on BUT FNIS now gives a warning everytime i run it that my steam install to default location ISNT a legal installation folder. its like a itch you cant scratch - not really important, just really annoying. i did the copy paste methiod and it took hours to copy all those gigs of stuff :lol: , because i copied to usb external drive then copied that to the new laptop...

i have even toyed with the idea of deleting skyrim and reinstall from disk just to shut fnis - it was fine on the old laptop. but i hate the idea of reinstalling all of my mods from scratch.

I actually run MO on an external HDD. The Skyrim installation on my PC is the default vanilla (totally no mods). The nice thing about it is that I can simply carry my HDD to any PC (I have one on campus and one at home) and instantly run Skyrim with all the mods I've placed in MO.

I used to need to copy and paste the entire Skyrim directory to transfer mods between 2 PCs, but now I can maintain an easy vanilla installation. Interesting huh? :P

ok, now THIS would have been very useful when moving my games over to my new laptop. as it is, skyrim works fine, civ 5 works fine, verified via email and so on BUT FNIS now gives a warning everytime i run it that my steam install to default location ISNT a legal installation folder. its like a itch you cant scratch - not really important, just really annoying. i did the copy paste methiod and it took hours to copy all those gigs of stuff :lol: , because i copied to usb external drive then copied that to the new laptop...

i have even toyed with the idea of deleting skyrim and reinstall from disk just to shut fnis - it was fine on the old laptop. but i hate the idea of reinstalling all of my mods from scratch.

Get latest version of FNIS, he finally scratched that message.

When I loader Hentai Creatures.esp game crash.

SKSE is loaded and working
    FNIS Behavior 5.1.1 loaded and working
    FNIS Creature Pack 5.1
    FNIS Spells 5.0.1 pretty sure loaded and working
    SkyUI loaded and working
    SexLab Framework is loaded and working

yes I've ran the GenerateFNISforUser
    yes there were no errors
    yes I've done the rebuild and clean in the MCM with the clean system
    yes I then waited for the popup in game to tell me it finished
    yes there are animations in the creature animations
    yes the Allow Creature Animations is toggled on

yes HentaiCreatures from MoreNastyCritters show on MCM

and yes the creature does train with others

I try use http://www.loverslab...ntai-creatures/  ( spell creature does train)

I go to Trader in Riverwood no spell

Husky 

Death Hound

Armored Troll

Dragons

Frost Troll

Judah
and Arch Demon

what should I do thank. :at:

This might sound like a stupid question and somebody may have asked this before in this thread, but how do I remove certain creatures from this mod? Specifically, I want to remove all horses, dragons and dogs (even Judah), because I don't want a vestigial feature (aka, something I do not want or need) that only takes up memory and space cluttering up my game. If I just removed the specific .dds files pertaining to the things I don't want, will the rest of the mod still work fine or will there still be loose files floating around? If so, how do I go about completely uninstalling dogs, dragons and horses?

Edit: And if you're going to ask why I installed this mod, I did it for Spriggans and Dremora.

nvm I just decided to uninstall this mod completely until customization instructions or tutorials are posted somewhere.

Edited by SprigganTapShoes

This might sound like a stupid question and somebody may have asked this before in this thread, but how do I remove certain creatures from this mod? Specifically, I want to remove all horses, dragons and dogs (even Judah), because I don't want a vestigial feature (aka, something I do not want or need) that only takes up memory and space cluttering up my game. If I just removed the specific .dds files pertaining to the things I don't want, will the rest of the mod still work fine or will there still be loose files floating around? If so, how do I go about completely uninstalling dogs, dragons and horses?

Edit: And if you're going to ask why I installed this mod, I did it for Spriggans and Dremora.

nvm I just decided to uninstall this mod completely until customization instructions or tutorials are posted somewhere.

post-394960-0-56339600-1417170383_thumb.jpg

When I loader Hentai Creatures.esp game crash.

SKSE is loaded and working

FNIS Behavior 5.1.1 loaded and working

FNIS Creature Pack 5.1

FNIS Spells 5.0.1 pretty sure loaded and working

SkyUI loaded and working

SexLab Framework is loaded and working

yes I've ran the GenerateFNISforUser

yes there were no errors

yes I've done the rebuild and clean in the MCM with the clean system

yes I then waited for the popup in game to tell me it finished

yes there are animations in the creature animations

yes the Allow Creature Animations is toggled on

yes HentaiCreatures from MoreNastyCritters show on MCM

and yes the creature does train with others

I try use http://www.loverslab...ntai-creatures/  ( spell creature does train)

I go to Trader in Riverwood no spell

Husky 

Death Hound

Armored Troll

Dragons

Frost Troll

Judah

and Arch Demon

what should I do thank. :at:

The FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions covers what You are missing. You should not use Hentai Creatures without the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC, and the two Sexlab Nude Creatures DLC specific esp files Active.

• Install Creation Kit (CK)
  • Open the Mod with the CK.
  • Make the changes you want to the mod using the CK.
If you want more detailed instructions than that you're living in a self deluded fantasy (there are already tutorials involving how to use the CK). You seem to have forgotten that people sharing their mods do so out of the kindness of their hearts and not because they are paid to do so. Therefore they really have absolutely no obligations to you or anyone else whatsoever, even providing support for their mods is done voluntarily by the willing.

OK so I don't know whats wrong, No matter what mod I install. If it has anything to do with creature animations it crashes my Skyrim at the main menu. I've redownloaded fnis creatures and have tried it with the dlcs and removing the dlcs and the corresponding esps. But it always crashes. help?

OK so I don't know whats wrong, No matter what mod I install. If it has anything to do with creature animations it crashes my Skyrim at the main menu. I've redownloaded fnis creatures and have tried it with the dlcs and removing the dlcs and the corresponding esps. But it always crashes. help?

load order? 

More Nasty Critters 7.11

Changelog

=========

Added Panics New Dog Blowjob (1 Animation 4 Stages)

Thank you for the update! Please, is it possible to just make a patch that adds the new animation instead of redownloading everything?

seconded =P  I feel guilty using so much bandwidth for one more animation. even though i want to.