MoreNastyCritters: PC animates scenes but not creatures?

I have a slight problem - a distinct lack of lewd creatures. And I can't tell why I don't have them. SexLab and Matchmaker are functioning fine, allowing me to have random sex in the middle of town. Defeat also works, with the whole surrender thing. Schlongs of Skyrim's also functioning as intended.

But I can't find a single naked creature, anywhere. To test it, I tried teleporting various creatures to my position, but no schlong-related joy.

Modding Tool Used: ModOrganizer v1.2.11

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
daymoyl.esm
SkyUI.esp
Ash Pile Expiration.esp
BardSoundsMalukah.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
aura whisper no guard warnings.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Item Sorting by Saige.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
craftablelockpicks.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
levelled summons redux - thegreylight.esp
Lighter_Mining_Smithing_Materials.esp
lighter pickaxes & woodcutter axes.esp
Realistic crime report radius.esp
RichMerchants.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
ScenicCarriages.esp
SaturationBoost.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
Breezehomeshelves02.esp
DovahkiinSpeech.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Cloaks.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
fasttravelfromhouses.esp
BreezehomeEnchanter.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
HigherLevelEnemies.esp
Underwater_Treasure.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Place2Sleep.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
minemapmarkers.esp
The Joy of Perspective.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
vImmersiveBeds.esp
WATER DG.esp
bladesfactionfix.esp
WATER.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Whistle.esp
armored-horses.esp
WATER Plants.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
invulnerableuniquehorses.esp
lighterdbs.esp
smakit_house_markers.esp
iNeed.esp
FNISspells.esp

mq stickyspot workaround.esp
CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
bome-divorce.esp
Ish's Respec Mod.esp
moredragonloot.esp

Now, looking at the above plugin list, there's something I notice. It's missing the Bestiality Animation Pack and Bestiality Animation Extras, although they ARE listed and ticked on my mod panel on the left of ModOrganizer, not on the right. Is this is what's causing the issue? (I have no idea WHAT HentaiCreatures is, I assume it installed with something else?)

Why are they not in the plugins list, but visible on the mod list?

Please help!

VERY LATE EDIT: Debug log included, yay! Debug is from attempting Ashman and Falmer smexytimes, closed game client as soon as the failed animations finished.

It's missing the Bestiality Animation Pack and Bestiality Animation Extras, although they ARE listed and ticked on my mod panel on the left of ModOrganizer, not on the right. Is this is what's causing the issue?

Likely the structure of the mod is installed wrong. ( not following proper structure so the ESP don't show up .. also the textures and meshes. )

It's missing the Bestiality Animation Pack and Bestiality Animation Extras, although they ARE listed and ticked on my mod panel on the left of ModOrganizer, not on the right. Is this is what's causing the issue?

Likely the structure of the mod is installed wrong. ( not following proper structure so the ESP don't show up .. also the textures and meshes. )

I'm unsure where I could have gone wrong. I uninstalled the lot and reinstalled, using the MoreNastyCritters pack to do it, but I've yet to see a Draugur dick. I've double checked and all the plugins are now showing on the plugins list, and the 'DRAUGUR DICK PLZ' boxes are definitely checked in the MCM (or however you spell it) options.

Looking at the downloaded source files, there aren't .esp files for Bestiality Animations and Bestiality Extras - I assume all they actually contained was textures and meshes, which are merged into the other files?

The game recognises that the files are there, and has tickboxes for them. But, as you can vaguely see in the background of the menu (actually you can't due to upload compression), the giant is certainly not naked. [see screenshot attachment]

Am I lacking a mod to make them become naked? Do they walk around clothed until their nakedness is triggered? What mod do I need to get to trigger their nakedness?

EDIT: Kajit gain invisible bodies when irresistible attraction is cast on them. So the game isn't recognising the meshes?

Edit 2: Sorry for being a complete noob with modding, only started modding this weekend.

post-295555-0-85520500-1413328518_thumb.jpg

I'm unsure where I could have gone wrong. I uninstalled the lot and reinstalled, using the MoreNastyCritters pack to do it, but I've yet to see a Draugur dick. I've double checked and all the plugins are now showing on the plugins list, and the 'DRAUGUR DICK PLZ' boxes are definitely checked in the MCM (or however you spell it) options.

Looking at the downloaded source files, there aren't .esp files for Bestiality Animations and Bestiality Extras - I assume all they actually contained was textures and meshes, which are merged into the other files?

The game recognises that the files are there, and has tickboxes for them. But, as you can vaguely see in the background of the menu (actually you can't due to upload compression), the giant is certainly not naked. [see screenshot attachment]

Am I lacking a mod to make them become naked? Do they walk around clothed until their nakedness is triggered? What mod do I need to get to trigger their nakedness?

EDIT: Kajit gain invisible bodies when irresistible attraction is cast on them. So the game isn't recognising the meshes?

Edit 2: Sorry for being a complete noob with modding, only started modding this weekend.

I don't use the beastiality content so I couldn't be sure. When esps are expected or missing textues and such occur with MO or any other mod manager one issue is the mod wasn't installed correctly. To be more exact the files and folders aren't in the correct locations and the game can't "see" the files. It was a quick check

I took a few moments to look over the files ( and download them ) and I am confused as what to do .. I havne't install them though.

More Nasty Critters takes meshes from several different sources, so not all of them are displayed nude all the time. Also, some of them are supplied by other mods, so they don't show at all unless you download those mods, Dogs of Skyrim for example for wolves and dogs. Some of the monsters will show their penis sheathed even when they're not having sex, trolls for example, but most do not. You need to trigger sex either by use of the Calm spell if you have Enchantress or something, the training bit using Hentai creatures, or Defeat's rape function. Only then will creatures like draugr show their junk.

That being said, assuming you have the extra files already, and are triggering the creature sex correctly, if the creatures aren't showing any genitals but are still going through the motions of sex then something is overwriting the meshes and textures. You say you're using Mod Organizer, so keep in mind that sometimes your Mod order (listed in the left pane in MO) is important, just as your plugin list (right pane) is. If you have a mod which replaces creature meshes and textures loading after More Nasty Critters (beneath it in the right pane) then the ones provided More Nasty Critters will not display in favor of whatever you have after it. I can't really tell from your load order what that might be, so you're going to have to go through your list yourself to figure it out. Try moving More Nasty Critters further down in your Mod order (left pane) and see what happens.

If you're triggering the creature sex and nothing is happening or your character bends over and moves but the creatures don't then you've got a problem with the mod itself or FNIS isn't working correctly.

Also, SoS provides genitalia for male khajit and argonians already. You should unclick their option in More Nasty Critters's menu. I suspect that's the reason why they're turning invisible when you trigger sex with them as the mod is trying to provide two meshes at once and they're canceling one another out.

... Defeat's rape function. Only then will creatures like draugr show their junk.

That being said, assuming you have the extra files already, and are triggering the creature sex correctly, if the creatures aren't showing any genitals but are still going through the motions of sex then something is overwriting the meshes and textures. You say you're using Mod Organizer, so keep in mind that sometimes your Mod order (listed in the left pane in MO) is important, just as your plugin list (right pane) is. If you have a mod which replaces creature meshes and textures loading after More Nasty Critters (beneath it in the right pane) then the ones provided More Nasty Critters will not display in favor of whatever you have after it. I can't really tell from your load order what that might be, so you're going to have to go through your list yourself to figure it out. Try moving More Nasty Critters further down in your Mod order (left pane) and see what happens.

If you're triggering the creature sex and nothing is happening or your character bends over and moves but the creatures don't then you've got a problem with the mod itself or FNIS isn't working correctly.

Also, SoS provides genitalia for male khajit and argonians already. You should unclick their option in More Nasty Critters's menu. I suspect that's the reason why they're turning invisible when you trigger sex with them as the mod is trying to provide two meshes at once and they're canceling one another out.

Re: Defeat's rape function. Should pressing K (surrender) trigger it against Draugr? Been trying it, no joy. Tested against both draugr and giants. Also tried getting myself beaten to a pulp to see if that would trigger it. No animations, nothing, just the Defeat bleedout. Attempting to use the 'Attraction' spells from matchmaker fizzles on them, although that might just be the Matchmaker addon poofing.

As I've not been able to actually trigger anything (the animations are enabled via sexlabs), not sure how to test it.

... Defeat's rape function. Only then will creatures like draugr show their junk.

Re: Defeat's rape function. Should pressing K (surrender) trigger it against Draugr? Been trying it, no joy. Tested against both draugr and giants. Also tried getting myself beaten to a pulp to see if that would trigger it. No animations, nothing, just the Defeat bleedout. Attempting to use the 'Attraction' spells from matchmaker fizzles on them, although that might just be the Matchmaker addon poofing.

Will try the other stuff to see if it works.

As for Khajit and Argonian genitalia, doesn't it just give them recoloured human schlongs?

I'm not by any means an expert with Defeat since I usually play aggressor but from what I understand K should make your character surrender, yes. If the creatures aren't raping you then there's something going on there. Have you tested it with several creatures or just the draugr and giants so far?

Also, sometimes the simple things can be overlooked. Don't be offended, I have to ask... Did you check the "Allow Creature Animation" option in Sexlab >> Animation Settings? That has to be checked for any creatures to do their thing.

Yes, SoS will give Khajit and Argonians human shaped (but correctly colored and textured) schlongs. If you don't like it and want to use the ones from another mod, I believe you can unclick the Khajit, Khajit vampire, Argonian, and Argonian vampire options in the Schlongs of Skyrim >> VectorPlexus Regular menu to use them. Don't quote me on that, though.

Well, after being beaten to a pulp by a spriggan, it just stood there while my character sat on the floor making slurping noises. But a single test on a single spriggan isn't exactly good testing. Time for more science.

Giants don't seem to want to sexytime, but this might also be due to them launching my character into orbit.

Majuko:

The avatar, right? It's probably ACTUALLY copyrighted, but it's from Deviantart, by someone called Memed: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Phoenix-352265178

Sarathis:

Yep, creature animations are enabled. I've gone through checking (or unchecking) them individually too.

I've moved the NastyCritters and related mods to the bottom of my mod order list (according to the order suggested on the NastyCritters forum post), to see if that helps.

Anyway, more troubleshooting using the magical Hentai Creatures, which I didn't even know how to use before. Basically, my character will animate, but nothing else will. She just sort of hovers in the air wriggling in front of a naked giant, who stares off into space and moonwalk shuffles constantly to his left. So far, this has happened with dragon and giant, so I assume it'll happen with the other animations too.

So, what I know so far...

1) Meshes work? Or, I assume meshes is the term for models. Things have dicks that should have dicks.

2) Animations do not work for anything other than playable races (and also those daedra dudes that are basically elves) - things have dicks but don't use their dicks.

3) Animations for PC do work

4) Rape triggers work on Sprigans, but only after they've beaten my poor character to a pulp for 2 minutes (even then, no spriggan animations)

5) Giants would rather launch her into orbit

Re-running FNIS to see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Did not fix it.

Oki. So what do I do to fix it? I've tried running deleting the FNIS patch thingies it makes then re-generating them a few times. Should I reinstall the mod entirely?

Sorry for not picking up on you saying that earlier. At the time I skipped that part, because I was too distracted by trying to even find out how to trigger the animations.

To be honest I'm not really sure from here what the problem is. Usually when models just sit around doing nothing it's a problem with FNIS. You are running FNIS THROUGH Mod Organizer, not on its own, right? When you use MO all executable files, e.g. FNIS, TES5edit, Wrye Bash, Bodyslide 2, etc... have to be run through MO or they won't recognize the files since they scan the Skyrim >> Data folder and see nothing.

You are using SexLab 1.57 or higher, yes? You have FNIS Creaturepack and all the Skyrim expansions installed?

More Nasty Critters provides all the animations you should need to make it happen and your character is going through the motions. I'm not sure what else it could be. If it were your character not moving I'd say it was a case of having the wrong skeleton file or something but the creatures should be doing their thing. You say you set up your load order the way the author of MNC says to, so it's not that. Sorry, I'm about out of ideas. Wish I could be more help.

You are running FNIS THROUGH Mod Organizer, not on its own, right?

Yup

When you use MO all executable files, e.g. FNIS, TES5edit, Wrye Bash, Bodyslide 2, etc... have to be run through MO or they won't recognize the files since they scan the Skyrim

I don't have any of those other .exes mentioned - should I?

You are using SexLab 1.57 or higher, yes? You have FNIS Creaturepack and all the Skyrim expansions installed?

Yep, all the DLC. Except for the space one. And the creaturepack and Sexlab versions should be fine - SexLab is 1.59c. (See FNIS report thing further down the post)

Maybe there's part of the files missing, or in the wrong place?

Looking through the SexLabFramework files, I'm guessing animation files are .hkx, right? Looking at the folder (SexLabFramework\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabCreature), there seem to be all of the animation options there that were in the various animation checkboxes in the MCM menus. But I guess these are - as the file route suggests - just the character.

Digging through the MoreNastyCritters file, only a few of the creatures seem to have animation options. Flame Atronach, dogs (not interested in that), spriggan (didn't see them animating before?), but none of the others seem to have any Animation folders.

Well, loaded into the game and tested out the Flame Atronach with hentai creatures. Summoned it, told it to go and make sweet firey love to... someone. It instantly telepored off, and I found it swirling in the air with its idle animation over the prone body of some dude on his side humping the air, clipped so far into a wall all I could see of him was from the waist down.

So the issue isn't that the animations aren't there (although that may be the case for some?). Just... they're not playing?

Which means the problem has got to be FNIS, right?

EDIT: Possible reason found? FNIS doesn't check the NastyCritters folder at all. Just these folders...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

... but I know from checking the folders myself that there ARE animations in the NastyCritters folders. Clicking "De-Install Creatures" then re-running Update FNIS Behaviour did nothing. Given that other animations work, I can't be using FNIS wrong or they'd all not work, yes?

Oh, the wonderful challenges of trouble-hunting, followed by trouble-shooting!

Maybe there's part of the files missing, or in the wrong place?

Possible. However based on your shown skill level and understanding it shouldn't be a problem.

Open up MO and then click on the mod in question. Open it in explorer ( in options when right click) and you should see the structure.

I have opened the BestalityAnimations Pack and it is packed with a Data folder and note in this files. You need to make sure that all these files are in proper structure for MO. That is Textures, Meshes.BSA, ESM, ESP, Scripts, perhaps some .ini's. are present as well. If you see a DATA folder or something you installed it wrong. Note not all those files mentioned will be there. I only see Meshes for that mod.

Chances are you have installed it correctly and there is some other reason for the issue with FNIS not reading the files folders.

Completely off topic (and haven't got time right now to check the files), do the file / modnames have to be unedited for the mods to work? The mod/file names are default currently, but I was thinking of changing them if it was stable and possible to do so. Having large folders labled 'bestiality' on my hard drive / mod launcher would be quite nice to avoid.

Anyhow, toodle pip for now. I'll get reading, checking and researching FNIS later.

I have opened the BestalityAnimations Pack and it is packed with a Data folder and note in this files. You need to make sure that all these files are in proper structure for MO. That is Textures, Meshes.BSA, ESM, ESP, Scripts, perhaps some .ini's. are present as well. If you see a DATA folder or something you installed it wrong. Note not all those files mentioned will be there. I only see Meshes for that mod.

If I understand it correctly (if I don't, it's probably where I went wrong), you no longer need to individually download BestialityExtras, NudeCreatures and all that - everything is included within MoreNastyCritters, unpacks into the individual mods when installed via MO.

Hmm, I might know where I've gone wrong, actually. But can't test right now.

Have You gone into the Sexlab Animation Options in MCM and enabled Creature Animations?

When I am testing MNC, I use Hentai Creatures and Matchmaker. I like the fact that the Hentai Creatures are Summonable and can be Banished after testing. If everything has been installed and the MCM Options set correctly, Matchmaker will cause Sex with enabed creatures in the Game. 

Have You gone into the Sexlab Animation Options in MCM and enabled Creature Animations?

Yes, it's enabled.

If everything has been installed and the MCM Options set correctly, Matchmaker will cause Sex with enabed creatures in the Game. 

Matchmaker's spells do cause 'sex' to happen, but with the same glitches as seen before using hentai creatures - the (in this case) giant becomes naked, and my character hovers in front of him humping the air like a bad porno of The Exorcist, while the giant just stares into space gormlessly.

I also deleted all of my monster sex related mods, because it turned out I'd installed them all individually AND NastyCritters - turns out NC actually has all the mods combined into one. Anyway, deleted them all and reinstalled just NC. Sadly, this didn't fix anything - the game is still behaving the same. But the MCM menus contain the same information, and the plugins list is also the same. Same glitch behaviour as before.

post-295555-0-21244100-1413473245_thumb.jpg

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

I just realised, MNC must stand for More Nasty Creatures. So FNIS is reading MNC.

post-295555-0-24230600-1413477109_thumb.jpg

post-295555-0-67393200-1413477160_thumb.jpg

Made a new mod profile that's purely Sexlab, MNC and Schlongs. Oh, and Matchmaker. However, for some reason the Nude Creatures component of MCN does not see me as having Dawnguard or Dragonborn.

It still doesn't work.

Which rules out weird interaction with other mods.

Taking a look at the "More Nasty Creatures" thread, it's got this to say about getting it to work on Mod Organizer.

Aditional info from Kitsone:
Consolidate your FNIS packages/folders in MO or otherwise remove and reinstall them if MO reports .hkx files overwriting within them. Additionally, at the bottom of the main installed mod list there is an "overwrite" listing that's supposed to store all the runtime files that are made/changed when you run things through MO. At some point in a version change with FNIS/MNC/MO the behavior files for the creatures are stored differently so you need to flush out the old ones by double-clicking the "overwrite" and deleting the meshes>actors folder. Rerun FNIS (from MO of course).

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what they mean by 'consolidate your FNIS packages/folders'. In fact, I'm not sure what it's talking about in general. Could someone translate that to non-modder speak?

You want FNIS Behaviour Files (Version 5.1.1) and FNIS Creatures (Version 5.1) to be installed completely by Mod Organiser. You do not want anything from FNIS that has been manually installed in Your Skyrim Data Folder.

You need to set the FNIS Executable to be run by Mod Organiser instead of an Icon on Your Desktop.

The Executable should be in Skyrim\Mod Organiser\mods\FNIS Behaviour 511--ALWAYS necessary\tools\Generate FNIS for Users\

I take the FNIS Output that gets placed into the Overwrite and turn it into a Mod called FNIS (profile name). When I run FNIS again on the profile I just drag the meshes, scripts, and tools from the Overwrite and place them into the FNIS (profile name).

There is a Video in the STEP Guide that shows how to set up FNIS for MO.

EDIT There is a second step in installing MNC, go into the Sexlab MCM Menu, select Rebuild & Clean and the reset the Animation Registry. This resets Mods like ZAP/Devious Devices/etc.. as well, and the Mods need to be reregistered, but all of the MNC Animations should now be available for use in the Game. Checking the Creature Toggles in the Sexlab MCM Menu is an easy way to check if the Mod has been installed correctly. When They are available, then run FNIS again.

Archived