Hey i been trying to get this mod to work correctly and i kinda have it right but i am missing alot of the Cocks for the creatures, horses giants and what not.. read a post saying i need creature features and bestiality extra's. i down loaded creature features along with the penis patch.. it gave me penises for the werewolf (though that could be from sexlab werewolfs 2.1 but the male werewolf acts like the female and the female acts like the male during the animations. i been trying to find this bestiality extra's  mod but cant find it any where. there is a link that leads me to bestiality animation pack but it says i dont need it cuz sexlab supports it and the link that says here is bestiality extras, goes to sexlab nude creature, which more nasty critters gave me .. the more nasty critters mod gave me sexlab nude creatures so i dont need that link.. all in all i need cocks for the creatures and i need female skeleton cuz the ADEC EyeCandy mod does not seem to work well cuz the werewolf while in animation goes right threw the woman like before i installed Sexlab and what not i had there boobs bouncing but there dont work any more so i am guessing i need a new skeleton which sucks cuz i liked Eye Candys armors, also i am a male charector and i am useing the More Nasty Critter mod on Fallowers and NPCs  .. i have everything in right load oder i skse, skyui, Behavior 5.1 i am using Nexus Mod manager. all that stuff got all the unoffical patches there all in order.. i just dont know why some werewolfs have gots that get erected and the gargolys have none erected cocks.. and the weare bear has no cock either..

Looking for some help... i am at a lost.

OK so i got the cocks to work on most of the animals i just needed to go into my MCM sexlab features and click on them.. did not know i needed to do that once i installed creature pack and what not got the skyrim arousal mod in there too that seems to help to keep most of the junk in place until sex animation.. but the dogs are hanging loose all the time now -_- check that out.. but problem i am having is there is some regdoll effect after animation and i think i have not the best skeleton nude model for females cuz penatration looks cornny and some times they go through the female.. also any ideas on cum effects?

I specifically said in the OP that you DONT need Creature Features and Beastiality Extras.

Have you enabled all the critters in the SLNC menu? Cause most are disabled by default.

Hey Dentarr,

It might behoove you (not to mention reduce some of the posts for help on this thread), if all the supported creatures (that is, those with meshes and textures etc that are included in MNC) are by default turned on in the SLNC MCM panel?

Just a thought.

Guest marieruth

Is there a list of exact creatures that need meshes from another mod? The MCM menu for nude creatures say that meshes from Horny Dogs of Skyrim, Creature Features, and Bestiality extras may be required. And I know the description said that Creature Features and Bestiality Extras isn't required... I don't know how recently updated the MCM menu for Nude Creatures is.

hey I was wondering how come there's no dragon priests here, there

's draugrs but no priests. theres weird creatures and a dragon priest in Jackgas monster mod and I know some followers who summons priests but no one ever does anything with the preists. Imade one into a follower with puppet master and the one in jackgas mod too. can someone make some animations for the priests?

I couldn't take a photo of her in the game for some reason even tho I took pics in game I didn't find them in the file where all the other pics in game.

post-254606-0-06539700-1411621413_thumb.jpg

Somehow when I installed the mod I can't seem to get the Hentai Creatures MCM menu to work.
The mod itself works fine, but the MCM won't appear.

The MCM appears after you learn the hentai spell from the tomes, which I think is intentional.
But when I clicked the menu, the submenu doesn't show (the ones with the options), it just shows an empty page.

Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks for the mod. Here is a little problem i met: after loading the mod, i got no added critter animation listed in the description(or the one used in cover); all hentai creature and their animation are working.

----------------------------------------------------------

update:

Browsed 60 pages of reply and got how to fix this problem:

go to MCM/sexlab/rebuild and click reregister animetions.

problem solved. thanks again for this awesome mod.

More Nasty Critters 7.8b

Changelog

========

Fixed Armored Trolls. Though I am short on time at the moment I finally brought myself to take care of Armored Trolls. Textures are correct now and both Snow and Black variants are fully working.

The Default enabling of the included critters in SLNC is on my ToDo list now but I havent come around to do it yet.

Hello all

I have a question, my werewolfs use both animations for male and female. I mean female uses female and male animations and male uses female and male animations. I checked and rechecked female use male models no effect. Any idea what to do ??

Load order is :

that is the deep bottom of the list :

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1

I removed Mighty beasts but no effect so i added them again.

I tried FNIS Gender specific animations, no effect

Hello all

I have a question, my werewolfs use both animations for male and female. I mean female uses female and male animations and male uses female and male animations. I checked and rechecked female use male models no effect. Any idea what to do ??

Load order is :

that is the deep bottom of the list :

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

SexLabWerewolves.esp=1

Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp=1

Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1

I removed Mighty beasts but no effect so i added them again.

I tried FNIS Gender specific animations, no effect

I'm pretty sure your answer was responded somewhere, just do a quick search...

I read that the Sexlab's engine don't have specific gender for creatures, just for the races (Argonian, Khajiit, Nordic, Custom, etc), so you need to choose what animation you want to play.

More Nasty Critters 7.8b

Changelog

========

Fixed Armored Trolls. Though I am short on time at the moment I finally brought myself to take care of Armored Trolls. Textures are correct now and both Snow and Black variants are fully working.

The Default enabling of the included critters in SLNC is on my ToDo list now but I havent come around to do it yet.

Dentarr,

- in the MNC v. 7.8b Armored Trolls have brown body (forest troll) and white penis (frost troll).

- in the MNC v. 7.8 Armored Trolls have white body (frost troll) and white penis (frost troll).

I started a new game specifically for this. But the difference in colors is worse.

I prefer to use the version 7.8.

P.S. English is not my native language, sorry.

More Nasty Critters 7.8b

Changelog

========

Dentarr,

- in the MNC v. 7.8b Armored Trolls have brown body (forest troll) and white penis (frost troll).

- in the MNC v. 7.8 Armored Trolls have white body (frost troll) and white penis (frost troll).

I started a new game specifically for this. But the difference in colors is worse.

I prefer to use the version 7.8.

P.S. English is not my native language, sorry.

The point is in previous versions ALL Armored Trolls were white. Now you have white and brown ones. Both have the white penis cause Leito only made this one type. I havent found time to do fitting textures for the brown one.

But to be honest I didnt find it "unfitting" as is so I didnt bother.

Sorry if this problem has already been discussed (I tried to skim read through most 60 pages, didn't find a way to look for specific clue words on forum). I currently have the 7_8b version installed. Basically, everything seems to work well, but when I go in the MCM menu, both DG and DB are not selected, and same for the beasts that come from both DLCs. I do have both DLC installed, and the monsters (Death hound) for example are here. Animations work too, but they lack the textures from More Nasty Creature during animations.

Anyone has encountered this problem or know a fix? Thanks a bunch - really enjoy the mod.

Help, I disabled all the dlc- requiring mods and it literally disabled every nude creature. Can you make a version with no DLC required?

(Hate to be that guy) :s

Can you spend a few bucks and buy the DLCs? Seriously, why expect someone to put in extra effort just because you can't extend yourself to spend a few bucks.

Wait for a sale, just a few weeks ago the whole game plus all DLCs was on sale for $4.99 which I would have jumped at if I didn't already have the whole game and DLCs already.

Help, I disabled all the dlc- requiring mods and it literally disabled every nude creature. Can you make a version with no DLC required?

Can you spend a few bucks and buy the DLCs? Seriously, why expect someone to put in extra effort just because you can't extend yourself to spend a few bucks.

Wait for a sale, just a few weeks ago the whole game plus all DLCs was on sale for $4.99 which I would have jumped at if I didn't already have the whole game and DLCs already.

Amen to that!

Amen to that!

And now it has turned into a thing, I am sorry everyone, and lets not resurrect this issue again, also, I repeat, I was wrong, and I am sorry.

What are your plans for future features? I would love to see inclusion of creatures from Skymomod, Skyrim immeasive creatures and other mods. More things that can rape you the better, right? (Also i guess variety in creautres you fight. =P)

Either way thanks for all the hard work so far. You've really outdone yourself.

Well, currently I am somewhat short on time and am only doing fixes that dont require much of my time. Fortunately there arent any gaping holes or serious bugs that absolutely need addressing. 

As stated before: I have added the Arch Demon from Skymomod. But unless I get permission to use the rest I wont.

Crafting all the nude models takes a lot of time too so its on hold too.