Hello, I just want to thank you a lot dentarr, and all the artists behind the animations from the dog to the strangest creature, and the mods devs from SexLab, hentai creatures to the behaviour mods like aroused creatures. I was using and enjoying those a good time ago and I love the fact that you created a compilation, because the installation and configuration of everything required to make it work is already quite tedious. More Nasty Critters allowed me to add and update easily all the new models I was missing. So, I mean a big thank you for the hard work! :D

What does this mod do? All I see is "added this or that" and I don't understand what's actually being done besides creatures simply being added, and none of them are nude ever, and the hentai creatures I spawn say "[creature] not loaded, banishing" when I tell them to train. Help???

What does this mod do? All I see is "added this or that" and I don't understand what's actually being done besides creatures simply being added, and none of them are nude ever, and the hentai creatures I spawn say "[creature] not loaded, banishing" when I tell them to train. Help???

this mod adds animations for animals to have sex, it does nothing on its own you need another mods that triggers sex like sexlab defeat

Hiya folks !

My memory reminded me you all were big fans of Female Werewolves.  I ran across an animation today that you'll likely find rather interesting.

( If we could get in game scenes to look like this . . . . oh my . . . . )   Definitely not my doing ( I'm retired remember ) but damn it's quite impressive.

Enjoy :D

https://gfycat.com/WavyFixedCarp

now that is a very good fem werewolf bj animation  ;)

So i am trying to follow your instructions for the female werewolves skin. Since SL Nude Creatures is now handled by creature framework i went into there and disabled the werewolf; that resulted in the purplish body of missing meshes. Went into Creature framework and told it to re-scan for mods, only got SL Nude creatures male skin for werewolf. Went into SL Werewolf menu and told it to resubmit to creature framework. Went back to framework and it still only had the Nude Creatures.  Am I missing a step somewhere. I thought i had followed your instructions correctly 

attachicon.giflslb.jpg  so this notice comes up and idk why... plz halp  :(  :(  :(

Fix your load order... Use this as a reference: LOOT isn't perfect, and usually you have to open loot and add "Load after" rules for certain mods to make sure they load after another ESP/ESM. You do that by hitting the triple dot next to a plugin and click "Edit Metadata" and go to the "Load After" tab.

Use this as a reference for proper load order for main frameworks:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

Falskaar.esm

Wyrmstooth.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Heretical Resources.esm

ZazExtensionPack.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

iHUD.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

XPMSE.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLab More Creatures.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp

BDVanillaCritters.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

FloppySOS.esp

SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp

SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp

SexLab Inflation Framework.esp

Aradia Devious Expansion.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp

So I had this working once before, but after having to start with a fresh install (unrelated reasons) I downloaded the mod again and now it doesn't work. Just like before, I followed instructions. I have FNIS everything, the creature framework, etc. and all the spells show up and summon the creatures. However, when I command them to "train," they stand in the same space as the NPC, the NPC undresses, and the voices start playing. However, the NPC and the creature both just stand there undressed. Has anyone dealt with this and fixed it?

So I had this working once before, but after having to start with a fresh install (unrelated reasons) I downloaded the mod again and now it doesn't work. Just like before, I followed instructions. I have FNIS everything, the creature framework, etc. and all the spells show up and summon the creatures. However, when I command them to "train," they stand in the same space as the NPC, the NPC undresses, and the voices start playing. However, the NPC and the creature both just stand there undressed. Has anyone dealt with this and fixed it?

if you are use sl 1.62 try installing sl 1.62 from the mcm

I am having an issue getting the Giant animations to work.  I followed instructions on install.  Checked Load Order. Ran FNIS.  Reset registry, ensured Giant animations are activated, but nothing.  The NPC or PC goes through the motions but the giant just stands there, scratching his back.  Sometimes he gets naked, sometimes he doesnt.

Trolls and other creatures work.

The Hentai Creatures plugin in this package is different from the original standalone.

What exactly does the "Train" option do? Does it increase Health / Stamina / Magicka? Does it increase attack damage? When I tested it, I didn't notice an increase in stats, unless there is a cap.

And are the summoned creatures essential or killable?

I would like to know this as well, specially the essential/killable part. It'd be nice to have an option to configure it so you can have your immortal creature army if you want but also have them die in battle when one wishes.

has someone made an animation for multiple creatures? yes there's one for the falmer, draugr, riekling/goblins and skeever...but there ain't one for wolves, dogs, trolls, giants, sabercats etc... and those are also one of the common creatures found handled also in MNC...I have a lot of wolves and saber cats with the Untamed mod and it is quite tiresome to sex them all up one by one...imagine if you have a pack of 10 or more creatures...

has someone made an animation for multiple creatures? yes there's one for the falmer, draugr, riekling/goblins and skeever...but there ain't one for wolves, dogs, trolls, giants, sabercats etc... and those are also one of the common creatures found handled also in MNC...I have a lot of wolves and saber cats with the Untamed mod and it is quite tiresome to sex them all up one by one...imagine if you have a pack of 10 or more creatures...

There is at least one wolf/dog three way in Anubs' SLAL pack.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2376-anubs-animation-dump-updated-6102016/

He also has a few other single wolf/dog + human and some cat, horse, bear and boar anims as well.

SirNibble's SLAL pack has a few one on one anims if you need more variety and the Horny Dragons pack has both cat, bear, wolf and rat on human, and those same giving blowjobs.  Not sure if Untamed supports it yet, but there are also some rat on rat, cat on cat, etc anims.

There is at least one wolf/dog three way in Anubs' SLAL pack.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2376-anubs-animation-dump-updated-6102016/

He also has a few other single wolf/dog + human and some cat, horse, bear and boar anims as well.

SirNibble's SLAL pack has a few one on one anims if you need more variety and the Horny Dragons pack has both cat, bear, wolf and rat on human, and those same giving blowjobs.  Not sure if Untamed supports it yet, but there are also some rat on rat, cat on cat, etc anims.

I may be mistaken but isn't the link just modders resources? I already have anubs creature animations pack v3b unless it already has an updated one...and I already have NibblesAnims 3.1 as well as Horny Dragons v.89 but every time I try matchmaker and set threesome, foursome and bestiality to 100% chance to activate it the sabre cats and dogs and wolves just stack on top my character and does the default 1 on 1 animation...

You know...it wouldn't be the end of the world if 1 single Skyrim mod would mention what needs to be overwritten and what not. Seriously...not like it wants to over write files from some xyz, but files from things that it requires. 

Starting with "CreatureFramework.esm" that has already been installed by "Creature Framework". Or perhaps mentioning if we with the latest updates even need SexlabNudeCreatures and stuff like that.

Anyone care to share the order in which to install and what is actually even needed at all?

You know...it wouldn't be the end of the world if 1 single Skyrim mod would mention what needs to be overwritten and what not. Seriously...not like it wants to over write files from some xyz, but files from things that it requires. 

Starting with "CreatureFramework.esm" that has already been installed by "Creature Framework". Or perhaps mentioning if we with the latest updates even need SexlabNudeCreatures and stuff like that.

Anyone care to share the order in which to install and what is actually even needed at all?

From the starting post:

Nude Creatures:

***Changed to SLNudeCreatures 3.4.RC6 and Creature Feat RC12************

Check out http://www.loverslab...-150115/page-34 if there is a newer version of Nude Creatures (3.4.RC6 included)

Also check http://www.loverslab...2015-1-9/page-2 if there is a newer version of Creature Framework (RC12 included)

And you might check http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49743/?if there is a newer version of JContainers (3.2.5 included)

JContainers is at 3.3 at least, and needs to overwrite a bunch of stuff anyway, and Creature framework needs to be updated from this. It works just fine as it is in MNC (I was using it until I saw what my boyfriends looked like when he updated his) All it does is make the screen a little bit neater for the most part. And Nude creatures is now fully integrated with MNC, so no need to worry about it anymore, (unless the odd bug fix comes out on the other page.) 

You can choose to pick up bad dogs creature meshes, (I'm sure you can find it) to give you more options for the extra variations of creatures added in by immersive creatures and some of the vanilla variations. (Like dragons) But that's up to you. 

Welcome to loverslab and please, read all of the first post before making a post sound like it's coming out of the wrong end of a tauntauns ass.

Attention users of Mod Organizer and MNC or other FNIS creature animations like FNIS Zoo; I've been talking to MistakenMystic who's the go-between/punching bag between Fore and Tannin42, as well as the authors of MNC and it's components (special thanks to lordescobar666) and it's led to the discovery with some faults in the codes of both those programs. A soltuion is being worked on now but the baics is that if you have used a creature animation pack with FNIS in MO, then change to a profile without those creature mods like a non-MNC profile, a lot of your creatures will be frozen because FNIS is apparently smarter than MO and skips by the Override directory entirely. If you want to reanimate your creatures you either need to reinstall the mod that provided the animations like MNC or FNIS Zoo, hit Deinstall Creatures in FNIS (which by itself causes several issues Fore is currently looking into), or install two versions of FNIS, like one called "FNIS for Creatures" and one called "FNIS without Creatures" and keep them active on separate profiles. This avoids the frozen creatures and T-posing.

Dentarr, maybe you would be so kind as to leave a quote of this on the front page?

Was there ever a "proper" fix for this or are the workarounds mentioned above still required?