I have install the Berry Bushes Overhaul mod and now the Animal Mansion in Falkreath is just over one of the BBO bush!

PLEAZ CHANGE! BBO is POPULAR. MAKE A PATCH PLEAZ! 

I am really sorry to hear that. In the next version the mansion will be near high hrothgar to avoid the berry bushes. There will also be a patch for the “tasty yellow snow“ mod so i don't expect complications there.

Be careful about that place. Somebody already built striper club near Hrothghar.. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24931/? I know that since I have that mod from Nexus, and it's a large place. Also on the left side of the path there is a blacksmith's shrine. So, it's gonna be tight since some people play both mods.

I like the new Location.

The slope the horse is on and the chair is a bit of a strain for animations.

My companion quest starts every time now and the single show the NPCs follow every time (perhaps a bit too closely)

The problem I found was the Party this time. I restarted three times and each time all the spectators were standing in a group in the middle of the play area on the mat. I managed to get all but one to sit down by clicking on them  in the console and using “resetai” and the last one I had to keep standing in front of to get her to back away from the play area, right up to a chair but she didn’t sit down.

After using some of the new options with the spectators the last quest wouldn’t trigger and I had to use the consol to setstage to 90 to finish the party. Everyone walked out afterwards ok.

This is a great mod getting greater..

I have install the Berry Bushes Overhaul mod and now the Animal Mansion in Falkreath is just over one of the BBO bush!

I am really sorry to hear that. In the next version the mansion will be near high hrothgar to avoid the berry bushes. There will also be a patch for the “tasty yellow snow“ mod so i don't expect complications there.

Yeah I like I Performance Immersive Snow Simulator(PISS), but I can't seem to complete the quest. I eat the berries and smother the snow on my face but I can never seem to catch the dragon....

BBO?... what the heck is BBO?

I have install the Berry Bushes Overhaul mod

maybe that is the BBO he is talking about ;)

as for the bush why dont you use console code to walk through the building to it ?

This has never happened before:

Playing the Companion wolf quest for the umpteenth time.. and Ria gets fucked to death.  My PC is still busy with round 3 when I hear the other characters saying "oh.. what happened?" When I finish I walk around and see that Ria is dead on the floor. Wut? Maybe because she was already heavily pregnant, then got fucked, then collapsed? I'm using the Being Female mod.

You weren't listening to what I said.  As I said earlier: Apachii can and will cause people's games to crash just by trying to switch to the female gender on the race menu, fix or no fix.  It is too large of a strain for most people to accept if it's only being used to change a single character's hairstyle.  So people requested that it wasn't made a requirement, because it was too large of a mod for too small of a change.

I have literally never heard this from anyone or experienced this personally since precache killer became a thing.

Are you sure your rig isn't just ancient? There's really no reason a PC that can play a relatively vanilla Skyrim at a decent quality should have any trouble whatsoever with Apachii. My rig chokes on the simplest ENB but I can run Apachii fine alongside SG and one or two smaller ones I forget the names of.

My rig is more than capable of running Skyrim and a bunch of mods, but I am not the one experiencing these issues.  Several poeple--including people from this very site!--have reported being unable to utilize Apachii or similar mods even with the precache killer installed.  Do not assume that just because your machine can run it fine means that everyone can.

And yet my I3 (admittedly with a meaty graphics card and plenty of RAM) manages to handle it.

So how did they establish it was appachii? since if we are talking about people that already have overburdened systems with a snakes pit of mods then really it was all down to one hair mod? Or are we talking the standard blind luck of turning stuff on and off till the game is stable for an hour or two?

So running appachii on a I3 with 8 gig of ram and 4 gig gfx (never believed the cpu was that important for gaming and so far it seems i'm right as i can run this with "difficult" mods it seems and a ENB as well) for almost a year now (as i've mentioned before its a requirement for other mods and if you've not played with sexlab alicia shame on you as your missing out so you should already have the damn hair pack to be honest) I've not had problems.

Exactly how ancient are we talking?

P.S. I am listening i'm just not believing your third hand information (since you say yourself you can also run the hair pack ;) )

This has never happened before:

Playing the Companion wolf quest for the umpteenth time.. and Ria gets fucked to death.  My PC is still busy with round 3 when I hear the other characters saying "oh.. what happened?" When I finish I walk around and see that Ria is dead on the floor. Wut? Maybe because she was already heavily pregnant, then got fucked, then collapsed? I'm using the Being Female mod.

What's new in Beeing female:

- Labor pains added

- I added some kinds of damage (giving birth, Labor pains, Mittelschmerz, menstraul gramps)

- Labor pains and replanish phase are added.

- Animations are added (when taking damage or giving birth)

- Menstruating can be very painful, sometimes not.

im guessing thats your problem is there a option in that mod to turn them settings off ? if yes try it and see again

or you could use the mcs order spell to make her essential so she cant die ;)

Or why does't shinjy72 just edit BBO - moving the bush aside, as the mansion is on a pretty suiting spot right now?

So many solutions. ^^

Now someone should really do a Berry Bushes Overhaul mod... And put a bush in the middle of ANIMAL MANSION!  :lol:

Hey, Sky, awesome mod. Do have a bug to report tho.

When I chose the party option, I followed the instructions and prompts, did the scene 1 (wolf), talked to the guests, then talked to Thaena to continue. Then I did scene 2 (sabre cat), talked to the guest, and when I tried talking to Thaena, the only option was to have her join in. So she did, but afterwards, I was stuck. No more dialogue options with her, talking to the guests did nothing, and there was no quest marker after that, although the journal was telling me to talk to the guests, despite having exhausted all dialogue options.

When I chose the party option, I followed the instructions and prompts, did the scene 1 (wolf), talked to the guests, then talked to Thaena to continue. Then I did scene 2 (sabre cat), talked to the guest, and when I tried talking to Thaena, the only option was to have her join in. So she did, but afterwards, I was stuck. No more dialogue options with her, talking to the guests did nothing, and there was no quest marker after that, although the journal was telling me to talk to the guests, despite having exhausted all dialogue options.

only bug i had with her was after the bear i was told to talk to her when i talked to her she said you cant hide from me and went to attack me luckly the guests fought her for me XD

then she bought out the troll but nothing happened even when i talked to it

Now someone should really do a Berry Bushes Overhaul mod... And put a bush in the middle of ANIMAL MANSION!  :lol:

BBO - so a wolf would hide behind every berry bush and rape you whenever you get near? ;)

Happens to me after spider scene during party as well. Objective to talk with guests but no dialogue option on any guests shows.

With sabre cat there are dialogue options but no matter how many time i talk to them quest does not progress to talk with thaena.

You can push it forward with setstage - setstage xx00a61a 50 if cat/spider was first

setstage xx00a61a 90 if cat/spider was second

etc (xx is a number animal mansion has in your load order - type help na_party to check it) 

K another crazy idea - sky would hate me coz this would be alot of work

How about to add experience factor to NPCs?

Lets say most of them start with a stat of 0 - they would be only visiting the mansion as inn at that point.

Few of them would start with higher stat - maybe male ones would be more eager to watch you? Maybe companions would be - as they are more familiar with the idea (as their party shows)?

Each visit in the mansion would increase their experience - lets say they would hear rumors about things that happen there and they would start to think about it.

Little bit more experience and they would start ordering you for a show - only in spectator mode at this point.

Little bit more experience and they would start masturbate during shows.

Little bit more experience and they would be willing to participate in a party - as spectators.

Even more and they would ask you to have sex with them.

Even more and they would be willing to try an animal themselves - at first during private show, lets say after your show an option would appear "Seems you got really turned on by my show. Say, wanna give it a try?"

Then even more options - like participation in the orgy.

Some individual quests for each NPC could be added to indulge them even more deeply into animal passion. For example Narri (waitress at falkreath inn) would ask you to get her her own dog. You would have to find it and train it.

Maybe even with ultimate goal that npc could become a showgirl at the mansion.

As i said alot of work.

Their dialogue lines could change based on that experience as well. At first disgust, disbelief, then curiosity. then eagerness?

BBO?... what the heck is BBO?

I'm wondering this too, google found nothing :P

i have a problem, i hope someone can respond me fast cuz i really want to try this mod out

after i have dialogue with anyone or animal, there is no sex animation, it just show as completed BUT NO SEEEX

i have nude creature enable.

sorry for my english

i have a problem, i hope someone can respond me fast cuz i really want to try this mod out

after i have dialogue with anyone or animal, there is no sex animation, it just show as completed BUT NO SEEEX

sorry for my english

I think you mean the Mod Nude Creatures, but that's not enabling the Creature Animations in the Sexlab Framework

See if that is on and also check if the creature animations are selected in the SLFramworkMod

And to test you can use the Matchmaker Mod

Ok, so testing out the new version. First of all, thanks for putting it in Falkreath, love the location. Theres several decent women in Falkreath, especially I think its Narri, the barmaid. Hoping she will want some fun in the basement with me :P

The companions quest is working for me now, tho at the very end when you talk to Njada and tell her you won, you have a chance to goad her into sex and the other is back down, should she actually attempt to rape or just have sex with you? She said she would but then walks away. 

So far everything else is working perfectly, all the animals in the basement worked, getting the guest to follow to an animal worked. Did have one error where Skyrim crashed on starting an animation, but thats probably not this mod, just a Sexlab crash. I am working off my former save, so will have to make a new character and try the bear and horse quests and all of them from scratch later, but so far they work nicely.

Edit: Just thought of something, if the client wanting to see but not join in with you for a private show happens to be female, it would be interesting if when the show is done and you talk to her to end the show she says something like "Wait, I want to try myself, I want you to watch" then she has sex with it as well. Hell could even work for males too if you have Sexlab enabled for creature on male.

sorry for my english

I think you mean the Mod Nude Creatures, but that's not enabling the Creature Animations in the Sexlab Framework

See if that is on and also check if the creature animations are selected in the SLFramworkMod

Also run FNIS to make sure the animations are working.

sorry for my english

Also run FNIS to make sure the animations are working.

That's manditory everytime you add or edit a mod that uses the FNIS

Thanks a lot! Everything works fine now!

after i updated to v0.1h thaena dialogues have dissapeared. she now has only innkeeper dialogues "what have you got for sale" heard and any roumors lately but no quest dialogues. anyone help pls

Ive installed, deinstalled, reininstalled, left the mansion, reentered the mansion, used different doors etc.

Still not getting any work dialogue.

Wat do?

With the Bathing Beauties Mod, if you don't make a save after installing and load that save, about all dialoge lines don't show up aswell
I had the same problems once with this mod aswell, since then I make a save game after installing the mod and then loading that save game

Could you try if this works for you aswell?