You can use the command "tc" to switch your control to the npc when you control them you can just sit "yourself"

Description TC command:

TC Toggle player Control of target entity. If used when targeting an NPC, will transfer control to said NPC, and any command inputs will be applied both characters. To fix, use TC on the player character to turn off its actions.

Thank You

I diid read that 4000million years ago then just forgot about TC

Good evening.
Sorry for my bad English.
I have a problem with a bear in a cave. After having sex with him, not on the quest continues. Bear does not go with me, the marker is pointing to it. How can I fix it?

Good evening.

I have a problem with a bear in a cave. After having sex with him, not on the quest continues. Bear does not go with me, the marker is pointing to it. How can I fix it?

Try walking in and out of the cave, or saving and loading the game

There was also something with a "resetNPC" command, but I forgot how that worked

Good evening.

There was also something with a "resetNPC" command, but I forgot how that worked

Does not help, try.

Good evening.

Does not help, try.

Try updating the quest with the console there are sure some guides to finish quests with the console in your language

The quest ID in game is NA_03_GetBear so I assume if you type in the console "help getbear" you will find the same or something like that

So after we now know the ID we can look for the stage you are stuck in

"Player.sqs NA_03_Getbear" or what your ID is with that you will get a list like or exactly like that:

Stage 0:0 <- Not needed for you don't set this stage

Stage 10:1 <- this is the starting point in the inn

Stage 15:0

Stage 20:0

Stage 30:0

Stage 40:0

So now you look for the next stage with a zero!  after that you type in the console

Setstage NA_03_Getbear XX (whatever stage is the nest with a 0)    stage xx:1 means you allready did this step

Set stage by stage and close the console after typing one command in so the game can update

Don't worry after the sex you only have to take bake the bear to the in so you miss nothing

Good evening.

Does not help, try.

Try updating the quest with the console there are sure some guides to finish quests with the console in your language

The quest ID in game is NA_03_GetBear so I assume if you type in the console "help getbear" you will find the same or something like that

So after we now know the ID we can look for the stage you are stuck in

"Player.sqs NA_03_Getbear" or what your ID is with that you will get a list like or exactly like that:

Stage 0:0 <- Not needed for you don't set this stage

Stage 10:1 <- this is the starting point in the inn

Stage 15:0

Stage 20:0

Stage 30:0

Stage 40:0

So now you look for the next stage with a zero!  after that you type in the console

Setstage NA_03_Getbear XX (whatever stage is the nest with a 0)    stage xx:1 means you allready did this step

Set stage by stage and close the console after typing one command in so the game can update

Don't worry after the sex you only have to take bake the bear to the in so you miss nothing

Thank You.

Hello Members and Hi Sky_MDS!

I worked Yesterday and Today on a German Translation, i uploaded it to the Downloads Section.

Fel free to upload it if you want to your Animal Mansion Download Section too if you want.

This is the only thing i can do for you and all others because you#ve done such a great Mod!

But as i translated it i see there are many Dialoges wich won't appear on my Animal Mansion Mod (English of course)

I just have a Bear and i read something about get a Bear in a Cave?

I just have a Quest to get a Horse, also the Jovasskr Quest and the Single and Party Quests for the Visitors.

Sometimes the Character stands in his Idle and isn't able to walk or interact after having Sex with a Creature, the most Time after i had the first sex of 2 sex scenes with the Bear.

But anyway, its great, i will save my game before i took a client, hehe.

Greetings, Khajiirah.

Good evening.

Does not help, try.

The bear issue isn't completely fixed. MDs tried, but he couldn't guarantee that it will work in our games. I tried all possible things, even disable/enable console command on the bear, and managed to unlock only some stages in that quest, but couldn't make him follow me to the mansion. So, we have to wait for another fix from Mds.

Good evening.

Does not help, try.

The bear issue isn't completely fixed. MDs tried, but he couldn't guarantee that it will work in our games. I tried all possible things, even disable/enable console command on the bear, and managed to unlock only some stages in that quest, but couldn't make him follow me to the mansion. So, we have to wait for another fix from Mds.

We'll wait.

Аfter having sex with spider need to talk with the audience, but there is no dialogue. This place can not pass.

Try to use quest control commands.

Type "getstage xx00A61A"

Recive "GetStage >> y0.00"

Type "setstage xx00A61A z0"

By "z" i mean "y+1".

Sorry for my bad english btw.

Аfter having sex with spider need to talk with the audience, but there is no dialogue. This place can not pass.

Type "getstage xx00A61A"

By "z" i mean "y+1".

Спасибо, попробую. Ты думаешь, что у меня хороший английский? ) Слава гугл транслейту.

Thanks, I'll try. You think I have a good English? ) Thank Google Translate.

Type "getstage xx00A61A"

By "z" i mean "y+1".

Спасибо, попробую. Ты думаешь, что у меня хороший английский? ) Слава гугл транслейту.

Thanks, I'll try. You think I have a good English? ) Thank Google Translate.

Если бы не Гугл, то труба дело.

Draugr realistically shouldn't, though I imagine they have white souls in-game (I don't soul-trap much).  In-universe, Falmer have been reduced to that of animals, having been abused by the Dwemer to the point where even their souls have changed.

I was thinking, maybe you should have a quest for each animal, even some of the more mundane ones.

For the dog, it could be something such as trying to find a purebred hound, or perhaps adopting a stray. Also, speaking of dogs, perhaps a Dawnguard plugin so we have the choice of Huskies as well.

For the wolf, you might be able to rescue one that has been trapped/tamed (if memory serves, there's a cave where dog fights happen in the vanilla game, as well as a few places that have wolves trapped in cages elsewhere).

For the sabrecat, perhaps someone had a pet sabrecat that they have to get rid of because people are uneasy around it and they want to kill it.

For the horse, since it's already incorporated, I would tweak it so the mansion doesn't start with one. Also, I would suggest making an "entertainment" stable for the horse. Perhaps even make it so that you build the stable first. Also, I would suggest it be large enough to house several horses, one of each coloring (also, I've never gotten a request from a client to be with a horse)

Going back to the idea of a Dawnguard plugin, maybe a quest to purchase a Death Hound from Clan Volkihar

For the Troll, this idea doesn't need Dawnguard but is inspired by it. Gunmar sells the armored trolls in Dawnguard, so maybe there's someone else in Skyrim who trains them for other purposes? *wink wink nudge nudge*

For the spiders and chaurus, I had an idea for a crazy sorceress with a fascination with insect-like creatures and a very strong fantasy to have sex with them, and she tasks you with a quest to "seduce" the creatures, either using a spell, or a potion (pheromones?), and as payment, she allows you to take some with you.

Lastly, perhaps the ability to name the creatures we "recruit" ourselves, or at least give them a fitting name. Simply calling them "Dog" "Troll" "Horse" etc. seems kinda bland

I was thinking, maybe you should have a quest for each animal, even some of the more mundane ones.

For the dog, it could be something such as trying to find a purebred hound, or perhaps adopting a stray. Also, speaking of dogs, perhaps a Dawnguard plugin so we have the choice of Huskies as well.

For the wolf, you might be able to rescue one that has been trapped/tamed (if memory serves, there's a cave where dog fights happen in the vanilla game, as well as a few places that have wolves trapped in cages elsewhere).

For the sabrecat, perhaps someone had a pet sabrecat that they have to get rid of because people are uneasy around it and they want to kill it.

For the horse, since it's already incorporated, I would tweak it so the mansion doesn't start with one. Also, I would suggest making an "entertainment" stable for the horse. Perhaps even make it so that you build the stable first. Also, I would suggest it be large enough to house several horses, one of each coloring (also, I've never gotten a request from a client to be with a horse)

Going back to the idea of a Dawnguard plugin, maybe a quest to purchase a Death Hound from Clan Volkihar

For the Troll, this idea doesn't need Dawnguard but is inspired by it. Gunmar sells the armored trolls in Dawnguard, so maybe there's someone else in Skyrim who trains them for other purposes? *wink wink nudge nudge*

For the spiders and chaurus, I had an idea for a crazy sorceress with a fascination with insect-like creatures and a very strong fantasy to have sex with them, and she tasks you with a quest to "seduce" the creatures, either using a spell, or a potion (pheromones?), and as payment, she allows you to take some with you.

Lastly, perhaps the ability to name the creatures we "recruit" ourselves, or at least give them a fitting name. Simply calling them "Dog" "Troll" "Horse" etc. seems kinda bland

There are already quests for the horse, wolf, and bear.  Go through Thaena's dialogue options: "got something else," "something on your mind," and "what are you thinking" (paraphrases) gives you those quests.  Those animals are already in-game for testing purposes as explained on the front page.

Speaking for myself, I hope there wil not be any DLC dependencies in future additions to this mod.  (Optional patch for death hounds and huskies would make sense.)

One point about trolls: there is already in this mod dialogue reference to the trolls of Labyrinthian.  So a quest there to "recruit" one would expand on that reference.  But those are frost trolls, iirc.  (Not that it matters much.) 

There are already quests for the horse, wolf, and bear.  Go through Thaena's dialogue options: "got something else," "something on your mind," and "what are you thinking" (paraphrases) gives you those quests.  Those animals are already in-game for testing purposes as explained on the front page.

Speaking for myself, I hope there wil not be any DLC dependencies in future additions to this mod.  (Optional patch for death hounds and huskies would make sense.)

One point about trolls: there is already in this mod dialogue reference to the trolls of Labyrinthian.  So a quest there to "recruit" one would expand on that reference.  But those are frost trolls, iirc.  (Not that it matters much.) 

I know that the horse already has a quest, I was simply suggesting tweaks that would expand upon it and make it better. Also, it makes more sense to have a stable for when it's raining outside, don't you think?

As per the wolf idea, I'm not saying the Jorrvaskr quest is a bad thing, just proposing an alternate way to get wolves. Like, maybe you have to provide your own wolf to enter into the contest sort of thing. Also, perhaps then you could choose what color of wolf resides at the mansion as well.

In regards to the trolls, I did not know that. I'm just throwing ideas out there is all :)  

lastly, as per the Dawnguard idea, I was suggesting them as a plugin, an optional thing, not required by the main mod. 

maybe add some gargoyle's, lurkers, ashman and such to the mansion? :)

I can't speak for the mod creator, but I think the idea here is to feature monsters that are more "animal" than "monster".

if only the animation packs allowed to have sex with goats, cows, skeevers and so. they'd fit perfectly :)