ANIMAL MANSION V0.1I:

Since some of you suggested it I moved the mansion just outside Falkreath. I fixed some bugs for the previous version but there may be new bugs since I moved the mansion. Anyway, I tried to fix as much as possible.

I am eagerly awaiting the first person to tell me I moved the mansion to their favourite Player Toilet Mod or maybe I moved your favourite tree a little to the side. Just bring it on.

For alle the other people suggestion a darker, rougher version: The first thing I want to do is finish the mod as I intended, when that is done MAYBE I'll add a second mansion somewhere else where things are a little bit more rough. But these things take time and I am by no means a good modder so please, be patient.

So basically this version will feature a new environment and a ton of new bugs. Have fun with it.

few things

I dont get any quest log entries for some quests - welcome quest, private show, bear quest, horse quest.

I do get entry for companions quest and the party.

Welcoming works good enough,

Private show for the first time i had to find customer by checking NPCs one by one (no map marker either), worked fine when i found him. For second private show i failed to find customer and im sure i checked every single one.

For bear quest (same no log entry or map marker) quest progressed with no problems up to phase when you bring bear to the mansion. Thaena said "wait here i'll take him to his room". She didn't go anywhere, bear is still following me. Quest gets stuck at stage 30 which should be about bear moving to the basement room but hes not doing so. When i teleported him there using puppetmaster mod i was able to finish the quest.

Option to have sex with mansion animals is available all the time - during private show i got 2 dialogue options, when talking to bear in that cave had this option next to option to tend hes wounds etc.

Did you make a clean save before updating?

Tried it on a save that didnt even have the mansion discovered. Used save cleaner app from nexus before doing so.

If theres anything else i can do to make it work better i would love some tips.

Would try to make brand new char and check if it changes anything.

Looks pretty much the same on brand new character

On horse quest the horse (xx016fb0) didnt apperar either in solitude or in markarth. Was able to finish quest using player.moveto the horse in front of the mansion.

Sex scene with Cedran did not start when i used option to get horse for free.

Party quest got bugged after spider scene (it was 1st wolf, 2nd spider). It progressed to "talk with guests" but had no option to talk with any of them. Was working perfectly fine up to that point including some new dialogues after wolf scene.

setstage xx00a61a 90 allowed me to finish the quest without any further issues.

I am eagerly awaiting the first person to tell me I moved the mansion to their favourite Player Toilet Mod or maybe I moved your favourite tree a little to the side. Just bring it on.

:D :D :lol::D:lol::D :D  Maybe you should call it "The Wandering Mansion", make it magical and appear every week in another spot in Skyrim?

Ok, I've tested this mod and so far it isn't that bad ! Keep up the good work !

I've tested 3 things :

1) The Horse quest, it worked correctly, no bug, only the guy at Markarth didn't got out when my PC 'tested' the horse, he got out after. But no bug to report here.

2) The private show quest (with the horse in the garden) : my PC needed to do the show twice to end the quest, is it normal ?

3) The party quest : my PC needed to do the show with each creature twice to end each part of the quest, is it normal ?

And I have the 'dark head' bug with the non vanilla female NPCs included in your mod, like Thaena, but she is not the only one, the others have it too.

Anyway, it is really funny so don't give up !

I'll get back with more feedback.

K, i officially feel like an idiot.

Reason of those bugs of mine were some loose scripts that were laying around - seems like i was giving NMM too much credit for deleting old versions...

It isn't called Nexus Mod Mangler for nothing

I try to avoid that program as much as I can

Shame Astrid isn't dropping by .. new location is right next to brotherhood sanctuary ;)

I just met Vanga Valencia in the mansion and she welcomes me in Dead men's drink. Lovely bug. :)

attachicon.gifScreenShot33.jpg

I had that too. I guess that's because the mansion is an inn or maybe she has plans to take over the mansion. Who knows?

This could be used once you would decide to introduce that dungeon - Falkreath innkeeper getting pissed off that shes loosing customers would decide to do something about it and hire some lowlifes to kindnap either Thaena or other girl from mansion.

And it falls to PC to go after those lowlifes, which could have an option of things taking very bad turn for a PC.

Just dont make it that they kidnap a bard .. noone would bother to save him  :D

sky - there are great hairs on Nexus and they do not interfere with body. just check under Hair category.

The problem is, can I use them in my mod? Asking about using it is a little bit strange given the subject of the mod. I mean what if someone asks what's my mod about? I'm sure there's lots of people who don't like the subject of the mod and wouldn't let me use their stuff.

Make a plugin for ppl that use apachii

Other one for those who use SG

Something like veladarius is doing with captured dreams shop. There is esp tih a main mod and couple of addons that introduce custom items and such comming from other mods.

Only thing those plugins would do is to change appearance of Thaena, waitress girl and whoever else would be introduced in the future.

Such thing should be compatible with any future versions of your mod.

I'm still unhappy with the hairstyles. Does anyone know a mod where I could borrow some assets from without getting into trouble for it?

Use whichever ones ya want, if peeps want to use ya mod they should be prepared to install requirements

I've got appachii skyhair and SG hair installed with the SG patch and not had any troubles so dont quite understand the complaining tbh.

sky - there are great hairs on Nexus and they do not interfere with body. just check under Hair category.

The problem is, can I use them in my mod? Asking about using it is a little bit strange given the subject of the mod. I mean what if someone asks what's my mod about? I'm sure there's lots of people who don't like the subject of the mod and wouldn't let me use their stuff.

Some creators left the note about free using of their mod, but to give them a credit. So, you just need to surf and see what hairstayle suites you best and if it free for use for own purposes.