Thanks for a great and very promising mod! Only thing i cant get to work is the companions quest. I understand i was supposed to be teleported to Jorvaskr after having talked to Thaena, but nothing happens. Any ideas?

My only issue is I can get there, but when I tell aela to start it and go to the marker, nothing happens. Every one is there and the males are all cheering and clapping but the women and dogs just stand there lined up doing nothing. Everything else works fine.

Try talking to the wolf in front of you.

Thanks for a great and very promising mod! Only thing i cant get to work is the companions quest. I understand i was supposed to be teleported to Jorvaskr after having talked to Thaena, but nothing happens. Any ideas?

My only issue is I can get there, but when I tell aela to start it and go to the marker, nothing happens. Every one is there and the males are all cheering and clapping but the women and dogs just stand there lined up doing nothing. Everything else works fine.

Try talking to the wolf in front of you.

Only 1 of the 4 Wolfs work though, and with me it's always the brown looking one, the grey ones don't have dialogue lines

One update: it appears that the wolf does not show *any* kind of animation. Even with updated FNIS, wolf simply stands there and, from time to time, howls. Do not misunderstand: I still get on all fours and get fucked, only the wolf does not show its part of the animation. Wolf is also positioned the wrong way: if my char is showing doggystyle animation, the wolf stands as if I'm sucking it's dick, when I am not. Of course, there is also the troll problem, but that is already known, so no point in mentioning it.

Is the wolf animated if triggered by something else like MatchMaker? If not then it's most likely a problem with SexLab.

I cannot say, since I haven't tried it yet. Worth a try, though.

Wow! Great content. My favourite part so far has been the orgy option at the end of party. There's something magical about getting one of the female audience members in on the action... (on a side note, some followup dialogue with her afterwards would be awesome)

I'm excited to see what content you add, because what's already there is pretty amazing.

Keep up the great work!

Does creature sex via matchmaker or another mod work?

Dunno why but for some reason after installing my creature sex was deactivated (using matchmaker on a creature would display the "your spell fizzles" message in the top left) but using the clean system option in the sexlab MCM to restart sexlab fixed it and now all the creature in the mansion work for me.

Everything else works fine. I can use matchmaker and do the quests back at the mansion and the anims work fine. Its just when I tell Aela its time, everyone lines up and the guys start cheering and clapping but nothing else happens. The wolves and women just stand there idle unless I use matchmaker, but that doesn't affect the quest progress. I tried talking to all the wolves but none of them have dialogue.

So far works fine for me, cept the horse was outside before I even did the quest to get it. Also one problem with the pair of spiders. Got Ysolda as a contact and when I led her to them it didn't do anything. It worked fine with a male NPC, think it was Farkas.

Everything else works fine. I can use matchmaker and do the quests back at the mansion and the anims work fine. Its just when I tell Aela its time, everyone lines up and the guys start cheering and clapping but nothing else happens. The wolves and women just stand there idle unless I use matchmaker, but that doesn't affect the quest progress. I tried talking to all the wolves but none of them have dialogue.

The dialogue for the creatures can get stuck. Only one wolf should talk to you - the second from the left in the lineup when you are facing the room.

Try a quicksave then quickload then talk to the wolves again, see if that unsticks it.

The companions party thing isn't working for me either. She asks if I want to go and then nothing happens. Could be a bug or conflict with other things because the companions quest line has a bug. Joining the Companions quest, after you talk to the leader of the companions and then go to spar with Vilkas, Vilkas keeps spamming that I am using magic and refuses to fight me. I have to console command skip that step. But thats not about that quest, its about this mansion. Do you have to be a member of the companions to get it to start, or can it happen any time?

So far I am loving the mod. What would be awesome tho, is if you started the mod and its just Thaena and her dog sitting in a smaller house. She asks you if you want to help her build the inn. You pay X Gold to build the house up, Then you have to go and collect each of the animals before you are allowed to play with them. Spider, Troll, Horse, Dog, Wolf etc. Would also be cool with a giant spider as well. Charrus too, I heard the sound effects for one but didn't see one down there.

Oh also is Thaena a vampire? She has the vampire face bug that I cannot get rid of. Her eyes are normal but a bit gold and her face has the mismatched skintone. Its dark grey while her body is tan.

Edit: As above, there is a bug with Ysolda and the 2 spiders, the one where she wants to join in the fun with me. We get to the room and she just keeps following me and the next step doesn't trigger.

Edit x2: Third times the charm, Ysolda with spiders and she wants to join. It worked that time. Just been quick saving and reloading till she came up, most of the time she wants to be with myself and join in, and its always been the spiders, so far nothing else. Worked once in three times tho so not sure whats up.

Meh, can't sleep so I thought I'd type this all out. If you want a suggestion that is.

FIrst step to the Inn, you approach the inn and go inside, it looks the same as it does now but its empty except for Thaena and her dog. You talk to her and she tells you she isn't open for business as she just bought the place, but wants to turn it into something special and if you are interested. You select "something special" and she invites you downstairs to a room, when you get there it triggers an event and she has sex with her dog. Afterwards she invites you to join, giving you the option of no way or sure looks fun. Choosing looks fun triggers you and the dog. Afterwards she asks if you'd be willing to help her with creating the Animal mansion. Quest completed.

First quest in the line Thaena tells you they need a dog, since the current one is her own and its an easy enough task. First step is to go to a small town or city and purchase a dog. Could be simple like Falkreath, go there, talk to a man selling a dog, buy it or convince him to give you a discount with sex. Bring it back to the Mansion, have fun with it, Quest completed.

Second quest would be the horse, as they are both easily picked up animals and not dangerous.

Third quest would be spiders. An easy enough quest, Thaena asks you to bring her a pair of Spider eggs (ingredient item) which she'd hatch herself. You bring them to her, letting you use your own stock if you had any, or maybe even send you off to that one spider cave between Riften and Whiterun. Bring them to her, she tells you it will take awhile to hatch them, screen goes black. Then she tells you they are ready downstairs and try them out. Do so, quest completed.

Fourth quest, she tells you a wolf would bring in some guests. Maybe sends you to a small cave with a bunch of hunter traps all bloodied and a lone wolf inside. You approach it and talk to it and tend to its wounds, it has its way with you and you bring it back to the mansion. Quest completed.

Fith quest Thaena says she heard of a trapper that has been catching Sabrecats nearby, perhaps you can convince her to let you tame one. You find the trapper which has a caged sabrecat. The trapper refuses to let you have the sabrecat unless you bring her a sabrecat pelt in return. Bring her one and she asks why you want a live one. You explain watch this and you have your way with the sabrecat, she responds its gross, but... erotic and asks the location of the Mansion and says she might stop by sometime. Bring the cat back to the mansion, quest completed.

Sixth quest could be the troll. Thaena tells you she isn't sure how you'd get a troll to follow you home but tells you there is one in a cave, you go there and enter. You approach the troll and talk to it, trying to coax it with food or something when it grabs you and has its way with you. Talking to it again you respond that it looks pleased and is following you for some reason. You bring it back to the mansion and talk to Thaena and it does you right there again, Thaena responding that it sure has some stamina and it would be a lovely addition to the group. Quest completed.

(Optional) Seventh quest. Thaena tells you that something vile yet interesting would make people come in more often and tells you a Chaurus would be the answer. Maybe brave a Chaurus filled cave to find one, or again bring back a Chaurus egg, or perhaps find a way to tie it with the mod Estrus Chaurus and get impregnated by one and come back to the mansion to give birth to one, not sure on this one. Not sure if you could get around that with Estrus Chaurus because with that mod any time you are defeated by a Chaurus or spit on at a certain HP value, it summons the Estrus tentacles and you become pregnant, not sure if it would trigger the mod all the time.

Anyways, after all that the Inn is finally open to the public and patrons start arriving for you to put on a show. Would be neat if it also set the place as a player house with your own bedroom and chests and stuff.

This mod has a great potential like someone said, and the Horse quest was very well written. The idea is very erotic as well. Great job.

neo... quote: "Do you have to be a member of the companions to get it to start, or can it happen any time?"

no, you don't have to be a member of Companions guild. The issue you describe is related rather to Skyrim bug then this mod's bug.

I knew the Vilkas bug is a skyrim bug and not from this mod, since I've had it happen twice now in the past year. Mostly just wondered if you need to already be a companion. So not sure what was preventing the start of the quest.

Maybe you could build a soft start to the whole "Animal Sex Thing".

When you first enter the Mansion Theena checks how open you are to have Sex with animals like asking what you think when you see an animal with errect Penis. Depending on your anser:

Yes.      You are hired as Showgirl

No.       (Come again when you thought about it)

Maybe. She hires you as Service staff to serve drinks to the Customers (in a sexy Outfit?) while another NPC is currently taking care of the Shows.

You get to work a little and then you are asked to bring some Drinks to the Basement because the Customer watching the Show is thirsty. You go down and see the show for yourself furively gazing at the animal while serving the drink... (maybe some days pass and you get acustomed to the work.) Another day at the evening you are asked to clean the Showroom. While doing so the Dog attacks you and forces his dick inside you. You tell Theena about what happened starting a conversation about if you liked it or not...

The next day Theena is nervous. The other Showgirl is sick (or otherwise not able to attend to work) and the Customers already starting to come by asking for shows. Now it's your turn. do some shows and then talk to Theena about a permantent job as showgirl.

Maybe there can be a Quest for Pormoting the Animal Mansion spreading Flyers in towns (while wearing a sexy outfit)(maybe a little liveshow in every City)

I found a little issue with the current version. I had to do a show with a customer together. (Me Ysolda and a Troll  =P) there it is possible to only let the Customer have sex with the animal and you just watching. There should be something blocking the show from going on if not both had sex with the animal cause otherwise she wouldn't need me.

Neodarkside has some good ideas there. Two things...First  the spiders hatching should take longer not just a black screen. Maybe they are avaliable after you aquired two other Creatures. And second, not every creature should be placed in a cave. There should be some diversity.

Maybe some cruel Mage is using Magic on a Troll to attack and capture females on the road. kill the mage an free the troll and the captured girls.

Thanks for this great mod. Keep up the good work!

When you first enter the Mansion Theena checks how open you are to have Sex with animals like asking what you think when you see an animal with errect Penis. Depending on your anser:

Maybe. She hires you as Service staff to serve drinks to the Customers (in a sexy Outfit?) while another NPC is currently taking care of the Shows.

You get to work a little and then you are asked to bring some Drinks to the Basement because the Customer watching the Show is thirsty. You go down and see the show for yourself furively gazing at the animal while serving the drink... (maybe some days pass and you get acustomed to the work.) Another day at the evening you are asked to clean the Showroom. While doing so the Dog attacks you and forces his dick inside you. You tell Theena about what happened starting a conversation about if you liked it or not...

The next day Theena is nervous. The other Showgirl is sick (or otherwise not able to attend to work) and the Customers already starting to come by asking for shows. Now it's your turn. do some shows and then talk to Theena about a permantent job as showgirl.

Maybe there can be a Quest for Pormoting the Animal Mansion spreading Flyers in towns (while wearing a sexy outfit)(maybe a little liveshow in every City)

I found a little issue with the current version. I had to do a show with a customer together. (Me Ysolda and a Troll  =P) there it is possible to only let the Customer have sex with the animal and you just watching. There should be something blocking the show from going on if not both had sex with the animal cause otherwise she wouldn't need me.

Neodarkside has some good ideas there. Two things...First  the spiders hatching should take longer not just a black screen. Maybe they are avaliable after you aquired two other Creatures. And second, not every creature should be placed in a cave. There should be some diversity.

Maybe some cruel Mage is using Magic on a Troll to attack and capture females on the road. kill the mage an free the troll and the captured girls.

This are all very nice ideas. I'm only a bit uncomfortable with the flyer spreading and public shows. To me, should always remain some sort of dirty/underground/illegal activity... 

There could be nice interaction with the Thieves guild... What about they're are actually running the place. Maybe a member show up once in a while to pretend a cut of the deal.  Or maybe one of the animal retrieving quest could see the involvement of the guild.

The dialogue for the creatures can get stuck. Only one wolf should talk to you - the second from the left in the lineup when you are facing the room.

Try a quicksave then quickload then talk to the wolves again, see if that unsticks it.

Tried that, dident work either. I'll just stick to the mansion area until this gets fixed.

I like all the new bits

The Companions quest never starts for me now?

I keep getting occasional NPC's staying in the basement permanently? I have to get their ID go out to the mansion and move them to player to get them out.

The trigger boxes don’t work for me I still have to leave the basement and return to get the troll to play

after i updated to v0.1h thaena dialogues have dissapeared. she now has only innkeeper dialogues "what have you got for sale" heard and any roumors lately but no quest dialogues. anyone help pls

Ive installed, deinstalled, reininstalled, left the mansion, reentered the mansion, used different doors etc.

Still not getting any work dialogue.

Wat do?

With the Bathing Beauties Mod, if you don't make a save after installing and load that save, about all dialoge lines don't show up aswell

I had the same problems once with this mod aswell, since then I make a save game after installing the mod and then loading that save game

Could you try if this works for you aswell?

This are all very nice ideas. I'm only a bit uncomfortable with the flyer spreading and public shows. To me, should always remain some sort of dirty/underground/illegal activity... 

There could be nice interaction with the Thieves guild... What about they're are actually running the place. Maybe a member show up once in a while to pretend a cut of the deal.  Or maybe one of the animal retrieving quest could see the involvement of the guild.

I prefer the underground idea myself, open and public no thanks, discreet and quiet, yes. I also think Whiterun is to over done, sure its roughly the first place anyone comes to, but its already got plenty out there. Personally I'd see it in the wilderness out by Riften, some place not on the main roads like it currently is. Or out in quiet little Falkreath. I don't mind the thieves guild idea, but only if it involves Sapphire and she gets some showtime at the Inn as well :D.

Also Someone mentioned it as well, a lot of the Whiterun NPCs are spending quite a bit of time at the mansion and not in Whiterun where I'm trying to find them. Maybe populate the inn with custom made NPCs and maybe the occasional whiterun citizen. Also why I suggest Falkreath for a better location, could place the inn inside the town so the NPCs don't have to travel that far to get to it.

I prefer the underground idea myself, open and public no thanks, discreet and quiet, yes. I also think Whiterun is to over done, sure its roughly the first place anyone comes to, but its already got plenty out there. Personally I'd see it in the wilderness out by Riften, some place not on the main roads like it currently is. Or out in quiet little Falkreath. I don't mind the thieves guild idea, but only if it involves Sapphire and she gets some showtime at the Inn as well :D.

Also Someone mentioned it as well, a lot of the Whiterun NPCs are spending quite a bit of time at the mansion and not in Whiterun where I'm trying to find them. Maybe populate the inn with custom made NPCs and maybe the occasional whiterun citizen. Also why I suggest Falkreath for a better location, could place the inn inside the town so the NPCs don't have to travel that far to get to it.

I kind of like the Falkreath idea as well, I mean.. their sigil IS a stag after all, and the town IS situated deep in nature, plus their Jarl is young and generally cares little about the responsibilities associated with his power position, it would make perfect sense for something shady like that to go "unnoticed", in fact a Jarl Party might make more sense too as it could be a "secret" fascination of his, and a way to keep the place off the radar and paying some kind of large tax for it to go unnoticed.

I kind of like the Falkreath idea as well, I mean.. their sigil IS a stag after all, and the town IS situated deep in nature, plus their Jarl is young and generally cares little about the responsibilities associated with his power position, it would make perfect sense for something shady like that to go "unnoticed", in fact a Jarl Party might make more sense too as it could be a "secret" fascination of his, and a way to keep the place off the radar and paying some kind of large tax for it to go unnoticed.

Plus the jarl of Falkreath is clearly a sexual maniac. You can tell this just by looking at his face.

I have an idea for an chaurus qeust:

Imperial mage/scientist is interested in how the chaurus would react if it is exposed to an ''nude'' human.

(Optional because maybe you'll need *estrus chaurus* (or another mod that gives birth to chaurus eggs))

The imperial would like to see what happens when you are inpregnated with chaurus seed and will it possible do any damage to the body.

here is what can happen:

1. nothing (the most boring one :P)

2. you will give birth to chaurus eggs, you will puke them out (if you can mod that :P) and as last it will burst out of your body (like in Alien ^^)

you know:

Idea 1: make it a more secret location!

And by the way. I won't change the location of the mansion and I won't transform it into some kind of dungeon. I don't want the whole thing to go in that direction but maybe I'll add such a place somewhere else later on when everything works as it should.

> Idea 2: Take away all animals except the dog and make it so the player have to gather all animals!

When the mod is finished it should go like this (but for now the quests are availabe at the beginning for testing purpose):

You get to the mansion, get the job, and then you only have the dog at first. You have to complete several Private Shows to get the quest for the horse and then after some time you get the wolf quest, then the bear quest and so on until you have all the animals. For the people who don't like spiders, you'll get the chance to decline to get the spiders. After you have acquired 3 animals you get the chance for a party. When you have 7 animals (the spiders will be there if you made the quest to get them) you can start the Jarl Party (which isn't implemented yet).

The horse and wolf quest are there for testing purposes and will appear accordingly when everything works.

That's it. When all the "get animals" quests are finished and the private show and party quests work and have sufficient dialogue I will try and add several additional story quests so it won't get boring.

As far as I can tell this mod won't be "underground" and focus mostly on consensual sex. The tone is already quite "lighthearted", and as the creator already said: Underground (and in this maybe rather some forced content?) won't be the focus of this mod.

Personally, yeah, I wouldn't mind some "underground" animal-fuck-club. I always was intrigued by a special part of the Oblivion-Blackmail-Mod, which featured a scene in a club like that. And if somebody wants to do it, I am sure there will be quite some support for it :lol: Though if you ask me where to have such a location: Riften Ratways.

Riften is a den of criminal activity. The Thieves Guild, Skooma Dealers, the whole Blackbriar-Family. So why not have a special place there dedicated to fulfill the nastiest, most depraved sexual fantasies of those willing to pay good money. And the Ratways would be perfect I think. The graphical set of the dungeon there gives the right feeling, and all a modder needs is placing a door there to his own personal interior cell with the club. No problems with any other house mods or whatever. 

Though the actual content of such a mod? Here it gets tricky. The Animal Mansion can do almost anything quest-wise, but for a more dark and maybe "rapey" underground-club that's not totally legal...well, I don't know. I think it should then mostly feature character-interaction, dialogues, situations. Not so much quests as fetching things for people, but simply ... well, I don't know :D  If anyone ever creates a thread for a mod like that I'll probably make my mind up again!

I like all the new bits

The Companions quest never starts for me now?

I keep getting occasional NPC's staying in the basement permanently? I have to get their ID go out to the mansion and move them to player to get them out.

The trigger boxes don’t work for me I still have to leave the basement and return to get the troll to play

I have had that happen a couple of times and found a way that works for me to re-set them, may work for you too...I use SexLab WorkingGirl and find successfully propositioning the stuck NPC seems to re-set their AI and get's them leaving the basement after WorkingGirl intercourse with them.