you placed the mansion from the other side of the street ,because there is the building of the mapsellers. maybe other buildings too. on this side of the road there is the Elysium estate, so you gonna move away from here too. whats the Point in that ?

if you dont like the druinken huntsman, there is still enough place for a building inside whiterun , all you need is a gate at the City wall. i think inside whiterun is better  than outside,  because of shorter ways and the connection to other mods. this is reasonable.

the horse should be better inside the mansion anyway. you have bears and sabretooth tigers inside, so a horse should be no deal. opposite it causes problems outside with Dragon attacks and other Encounters.

If I may make a request, I would love to see some spouse and follower support for this.

ex.

1. You can ask your spouse/follower if they would be interested in coming to watch you perform.

2. You can ask your spouse/follower to work with you in shows.

3. Ask your spouse to work at the mansion regularly rather than be a merchant. With this if you are not into it your self you can progress your story by helping your spouse collect the animals and what not.

City cells are heavily modded these days, placing anything more than clutter in them is risky without being part of an overhaul mod.

The Tamriel world cell is the best bet to avoid problems but it will still mean taking into account other popular mods that use the roadsides around cities.

Almost seems like we need some kind of mod map to keep track of the populated plots.

I update to V0.1h and now I have some dark faces bug and Thaena don't give me work, I can't start quest. On clean save.

Hello, same problem for me...

sky_mds mentioned that there is some FaceGen data missing from the current version which will be fixed in the next release.

thanks for your answer, i solved the "non-starting quest" by using an older savegame...

Thanks to sky_mds for his good work.

Thats quite complicated as creature skeletons as of now does not have the bones neccesary for dick movement.

I would be the first to try to make some oral scenes if someone would be kind enough to enchance creature skeletons to add this option.

One update: it appears that the wolf does not show *any* kind of animation. Even with updated FNIS, wolf simply stands there and, from time to time, howls. Do not misunderstand: I still get on all fours and get fucked, only the wolf does not show its part of the animation. Wolf is also positioned the wrong way: if my char is showing doggystyle animation, the wolf stands as if I'm sucking it's dick, when I am not. Of course, there is also the troll problem, but that is already known, so no point in mentioning it.

Sorry to say i think that the place is a little overcrowded now and there is 2 or 3 others working there walking round brushing up and other jobs but still its only me who is the one to (work) with the animals don't think this works as well as when there was less in there and more like its new and taboo. still love the mod and cant wait for the new works to come out on it

One update: it appears that the wolf does not show *any* kind of animation. Even with updated FNIS, wolf simply stands there and, from time to time, howls. Do not misunderstand: I still get on all fours and get fucked, only the wolf does not show its part of the animation. Wolf is also positioned the wrong way: if my char is showing doggystyle animation, the wolf stands as if I'm sucking it's dick, when I am not. Of course, there is also the troll problem, but that is already known, so no point in mentioning it.

Is the wolf animated if triggered by something else like MatchMaker? If not then it's most likely a problem with SexLab.

Out of nowhere today I had a similar problem with horses - they wouldn't use the SL animation at all and just stood there with the vanilla idle. I fixed it by using SLs Rebuild & Clean > Clean System option.

I was thinking (and I may not be the first, and this might already be intended), why not start the mansion off with only a few dogs, maybe a wolf, and then for the other creatures, you would have to complete quests to unlock them, and the same goes for guests. Maybe a quest to distribute pamphlets to a certain number of NPCs in Whiterun (kind of like Mara's quest in Riften), in an effort to attract more attention to the mansion.

Ive installed, deinstalled, reininstalled, left the mansion, reentered the mansion, used different doors etc.

Still not getting any work dialogue.

Wat do?

With the Bathing Beauties Mod, if you don't make a save after installing and load that save, about all dialoge lines don't show up aswell

I had the same problems once with this mod aswell, since then I make a save game after installing the mod and then loading that save game

Could you try if this works for you aswell?

Ive installed, deinstalled, reininstalled, left the mansion, reentered the mansion, used different doors etc.

Still not getting any work dialogue.

Wat do?

With the Bathing Beauties Mod, if you don't make a save after installing and load that save, about all dialoge lines don't show up aswell

I had the same problems once with this mod aswell, since then I make a save game after installing the mod and then loading that save game

Could you try if this works for you aswell?

Ill try that and will let you know how it went.

Edit:

Worked perfectly

but i cant seem to start the animations

this is probably an error on my part, will try again later

Awesome that it worked :)

As for the no animations, make sure they are turned on in the SexlabFramework

Both the "allow creature animations" and all the creatures individual animations

And you can test it with the MatchMaker mod, if it also doesn't work with that, then it's not a problem of this mod, but of something else

Thanks for a great and very promising mod! Only thing i cant get to work is the companions quest. I understand i was supposed to be teleported to Jorvaskr after having talked to Thaena, but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Yeah, that bit is currently broken in the 0.1H version, it's in the prossess of getting fixed, but it might take a while because the guy making the mod got other stuff to do besides mod :-/

Strange, I didn't have a problem with trolls at all. I think that the first freezing which you had with trolls, continued to load in your script log. Just recently, I created one character for testing the new TDF's version of mod. After first CTD of the game at certain script loading, my game constantly froze on the same mod even after I removed it. In the meantime, I cleaned my saves every time after exit the game, but it didn't help; couldn't stop CTDs from that mod. The script was constantly reporting the issue about that mod that affected behaving of the other mods that depended on it. It behaved like virus. When script reads an error in that mod, it will continually read it an load it in every new save.

P.S. If someone doesn't understand what I wanted to say, I'm sorry and I apologize. It is because my limited English and lack of proper terminology. But I know what I want to say. :)

Thanks for a great and very promising mod! Only thing i cant get to work is the companions quest. I understand i was supposed to be teleported to Jorvaskr after having talked to Thaena, but nothing happens. Any ideas?

My only issue is I can get there, but when I tell aela to start it and go to the marker, nothing happens. Every one is there and the males are all cheering and clapping but the women and dogs just stand there lined up doing nothing. Everything else works fine.

My only issue is I can get there, but when I tell aela to start it and go to the marker, nothing happens. Every one is there and the males are all cheering and clapping but the women and dogs just stand there lined up doing nothing. Everything else works fine.

Does creature sex via matchmaker or another mod work?

Dunno why but for some reason after installing my creature sex was deactivated (using matchmaker on a creature would display the "your spell fizzles" message in the top left) but using the clean system option in the sexlab MCM to restart sexlab fixed it and now all the creature in the mansion work for me.

I've noticed the troll is still a bit buggy. after one go I tried to see if I could do it again and the second time I got an error sound effect from the computer and the game froze. That happened 3 times, every time I loaded from that save game.

Happened to me once as well, but with the sabre cat.

Seems to be SL related.