9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The brood maiden with a questline is from Kyne's Blessing now and is waiting on an open mound in the swamp near the abandonned shack (from the Dark Brotherhood quest).

The brood maiden from Stories is in Chillwind Depths. She has a couple of dialogues but no quest and she is just there for flavor.

ive also been there, found like 3 Charus studs but found nothing of a "mound", am i just blind and didnt see it?

i have no idea what it looks like e.e

14 minutes ago, WereHound said:

ive also been there, found like 3 Charus studs but found nothing of a "mound", am i just blind and didnt see it?

i have no idea what it looks like e.e

It's directly south of the Abandonned shack. 

Look for a small hill with ruined pillars.

There will be a dead chaurus there and a naked woman, Lastelle, nearby. She may wanted a little if there are creatures around but she will return there.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, and first of all, thanks for your amazing mod!

Second of all, can you please, please add a checkbox to the MCM to turn off the 'milk' breast scaling entirely? I've barely started my playthrough and already my character's chest is ballooning like crazy - didn't even go near the Milk Farm itself. I'm using SLIF and no matter what I try (unregistering, reducing scaling to zero in SLIF, reducing to zero in Stories MCM) the problem always comes back eventually.

Please, will no one rid me of these meddlesome boobs?

Hey, so i really liked the Cow encounter. And i know its still in progress but how do i get the Harness to work (If they do actually work) ? My Breasts arent actually swelling and im never required to be milked. I have tried the Automatic Cow Milker and the Simple Version and both won´t work. I noticed that i need someone to suck when wearing the Simple Version but the Automatic Version isn´t working aswell so i don´t know what to do. Anybody ? Please help ?

-Aki

On 2/9/2018 at 10:45 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's directly south of the Abandonned shack. 

Look for a small hill with ruined pillars.

There will be a dead chaurus there and a naked woman, Lastelle, nearby. She may wanted a little if there are creatures around but she will return there.

You'll need to have CCAS that's Content Consumer's Alternate Start (and all it's requirements ) a copy of Alternate Start Live another Life, which CCAS needs , you'll need a copy Estrus Chaurus+ , and a copy of Estrus for Skyrim , as well as a copy of Kynes Blessings aka SexLab Parasites and all that it needs. as well FINS to make sure the animations work correctly.

to the Mod Author , speaking of the Kynes Blessing version of Brood Maiden, how do you get the required ingredients to make the Chaurus Phermones , since most  cooking pots don't have it as an option and niether does alchemey station. I can "Conslole Command the finished product and i can get the indvidual indgredients but i have no idea how to bring them together. I would like to not cheat to forward the story.

On 2/14/2018 at 5:46 AM, Malum Oculus said:

How do I get rid of the Nord Queen quest?

I would like to know how to do just the opposite , because it doesn't show up at all in CCAS so i'm wondering if there is a glitch in the newest version of Stories?

(to the mod author i can provide both papyrusl logs and my load order on request)

8 hours ago, dcitrigno said:

I would like to know how to do just the opposite , because it doesn't show up at all in CCAS so i'm wondering if there is a glitch in the newest version of Stories?

(to the mod author i can provide both papyrusl logs and my load order on request)

I believe you have to be playing as a Nord for that quest to appear. Are you playing as a Nord?

On 3/23/2018 at 3:39 PM, dcitrigno said:

You'll need to have CCAS that's Content Consumer's Alternate Start (and all it's requirements ) a copy of Alternate Start Live another Life, which CCAS needs , you'll need a copy Estrus Chaurus+ , and a copy of Estrus for Skyrim , as well as a copy of Kynes Blessings aka SexLab Parasites and all that it needs. as well FINS to make sure the animations work correctly.

to the Mod Author , speaking of the Kynes Blessing version of Brood Maiden, how do you get the required ingredients to make the Chaurus Phermones , since most  cooking pots don't have it as an option and niether does alchemey station. I can "Conslole Command the finished product and i can get the indvidual indgredients but i have no idea how to bring them together. I would like to not cheat to forward the story.

If I I,am not mistaken this queat has been move to parasite also in proccess aka not complete if you check the github page it is half way , so expect further update in the furture.

Having a blast with all of this, but I've run into a little issue.

After hours of digging, I've pinned my issue to SLStories.  It's a minor issue I think, but one I need a hand with.

First of all, I feel this is important to note: I do not have CCAS installed.

My Breton mage, while running about and reuniting the Guldular(sp?) Amulet somehow picked up the Nord Queen quest.  Took me hours to figure out where it came from (although after reading about it in tes5edit to find stages I might just start over as a nord), still not entirely sure how I got it.  It's telling me to go kill the other two brothers, who are both dead as I have the final amulet.  I dunno what to do, how to progress, or how to fix it.  I've tried setting the quest stage to 100 but it doesn't do anything.  I also believe this quest has turned all the draugr good, also possibly frostbite spiders and skeevers, as none of them want to attack me since this quest cropped up in my logs.

Previously my same mage (she has had a bad [good?] time) got sold into slavery at the Red Wave.  The quest immedately jumped a handful of stages, she was pregnant and working off her debt.  She paid her debt, got freed of the brothel but the quest still says she's employed there.  Same as previous, how do I advance this and clear it from my quest log?  I've tried setting it to stage 100 but again, nothing happens.

Am I forever stuck with these quests lodged in my journal?  And if the above is true, that I need to be a nord to get the Nord Queen quest , how did I get it in the first place?

A new mod on the Nexus made me think of the Nord Queen discussion we had on her looks and related ideas...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90503

and this image in particular

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/90503/90503-1522703337-1398047656.jpeg

I took a shot of my own with another of the mod's helmets

Spoiler

draugr-face.thumb.jpg.314ba5c3a8b05fec849ab2c97c26ff2a.jpg

I had the thought that if he could do it, someone else might be able to convert the textures to a UNP or CBBE body instead of his DMRA one but wearing all of the armor parts does mean there isn't any clipping or gaps.

An update to the above:
Reading Daynas Valen's Notes, found on his body in the crypt with the ivory claw is what started Nordic Queen when not actually a Nord nor on that LAL quest.  It starts the quest part way through, with the goal to hunt down the other two brothers.

Now, to see if I have a save file that isn't hours before I read that book....

if wanted consider this independent comfirmation of the Nord Queen quest 

i tried this after reading Blackmane's post

reading Daynas Valens's Notes does start the Nord Queen quest with the notation to go kill the 3 brother (you are in the location of 1 of them), and after killing the 

brother in the ruin you are in when reading the notes it updated to go kill the other 2 brothers. quest never updated again afterward.  to actually finish the quest

(so that it cleared out of the active quests part of the journal) required the "completequest" console command.

having made a hard save just before reading Daynas Valen's notes i tested that the quest starts for Breton, Imperial, Orc, Khajiit, and Argonian.

when i tried to finish the quest i stuck with my Breton (normal race for me).

Love this mod, but just a quick heads up - all the sex that happens in the red wave is tagged as aggressive even when you're offering yourself to clients, so if you have deviously enslaved it can trigger bondage devices being put on you, which can result in you being completely trussed up and unable to do anything to lower your debt, and/or being sold into slavery, which then gives you a bounty for running away. Also, I seemed to be able to repeatedly sell drinks to the same customer and they'd always accept, making it real easy to bring my debt to zero in about a minute.

4 hours ago, balth said:

Love this mod, but just a quick heads up - all the sex that happens in the red wave is tagged as aggressive even when you're offering yourself to clients, so if you have deviously enslaved it can trigger bondage devices being put on you, which can result in you being completely trussed up and unable to do anything to lower your debt, and/or being sold into slavery, which then gives you a bounty for running away. Also, I seemed to be able to repeatedly sell drinks to the same customer and they'd always accept, making it real easy to bring my debt to zero in about a minute.

I use both mods too , along with SD+  , (1) always have a restrain key on hand  (2) turn off enslavement option in DEVIOUSLY ENSLAVE , (3) a chasity key just in case you can always turn these option back , FOR GOOD MEASURES IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO DROP A SAVE AFTER CHANGES ARE MADE.   This also works well for SD+ enslavement with alot of bad things happning because of DEVIOUSLY ENSLAVE with SD enslavement OPTION OFF IN THE MCM ,  it turly compliments SD+ WITH THE CHANCE OF EXOTIC SLAVERY ITEMS .

Once the enslavement has cancel via escape or killing master you can just reset an save.     TRY IT YOUR LIKE IT LOL

59 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

I use both mods too , along with SD+  , (1) always have a restrain key on hand  (2) turn off enslavement option in DEVIOUSLY ENSLAVE , (3) a chasity key just in case you can always turn these option back , FOR GOOD MEASURES IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO DROP A SAVE AFTER CHANGES ARE MADE.   This also works well for SD+ enslavement with alot of bad things happning because of DEVIOUSLY ENSLAVE with SD enslavement OPTION OFF IN THE MCM ,  it turly compliments SD+ WITH THE CHANCE OF EXOTIC SLAVERY ITEMS .

Once the enslavement has cancel via escape or killing master you can just reset an save.     TRY IT YOUR LIKE IT LOL

Yeah, that's basically what I do too - just wanted to post a warning for people so they don't get stuck without a save.

they're good mods Brent. :smile:

1 hour ago, balth said:

Yeah, that's basically what I do too - just wanted to post a warning for people so they don't get stuck without a save.

they're good mods Brent. :smile:

I played the red wave a couple times in the past, and that money-debt thing was a blessing, but once Player was done they never gave back her clothes.

I don't know, I looked for the container in the hold (lotsa containers, lots) and then I figured to just walk in there naked or with 99c-store clothes (no sword, no armor, no shoes)

But I probably played it wrong, didn't upgrade right or a zillion other things I never thought of.

That woman peeing on the floor and the dog gave it an extra seedy touch, which reinforces the whole "Wtf am I *Doing* here?" feeling.

Deviously enslaved was a welcome diversion in that place, but, I always turn off the bindings-features (on everything everywhere).

Player can get raped, but then it's over (Thank god).

34 minutes ago, Hodensackleder said:

So is this mod for female PC or male PC?

female pc 

male pc can do some of the things in it (i think) but most of the mod is built for a female pc