The pet story is not complete but it does have a couple of things you can do, especially with a certain Breton vendor in Whiterun.

Hi, I just want to ask, if I choose the necromancer's pet start in CCAS, as one of the pets, how my PC proceeds in the quest other than trying to break free from the necromancer. The quest journal indicating that my PC should try to seek out her own past, but I have no clue. The breton vendor you mentioned has nothing to do with my PC, doesn't he?

The pet story is not complete but it does have a couple of things you can do, especially with a certain Breton vendor in Whiterun.

Hi, I just want to ask, if I choose the necromancer's pet start in CCAS, as one of the pets, how my PC proceeds in the quest other than trying to break free from the necromancer. The quest journal indicating that my PC should try to seek out her own past, but I have no clue. The breton vendor you mentioned has nothing to do with my PC, doesn't he?

Ah.. there isn’t much for that quest as a player start yet. Everything has to do with the other slave.

Ah.. there isn’t much for that quest as a player start yet. Everything has to do with the other slave.

Oh, I see. I guess I just need to wait for the new version then. It's quite promising.

Can you please add a way to disable the Breast Scaling/Milk effects for the devious milk farm part? It stays activated even when the Devious portion of Stories isn't installed, and I use MME to accomplish the same thing (lactation). Older versions had a way to do this (0.8.2) but 0.8.3 does not. I am aware that this will break the Milk Farm quest, but it annoys me more that the rest of the quests eventually result in unplanned super boobs (~4.0 scaling) and the only way to get around that is to use the node balancing in Hormones, which messes with the way BeeingFemale/EC+ scale the belly node.

Hi. I am very curious about adding this mod. However i dont use Sexlab aroused as it strains my game a lot. Do i have to have aroused for this mod and if so why?

Will this mod not work or break if i dont use or have Sexlab Aroused?

Stories does require Aroused. If you don't have Aroused and try to run Skyrim, you'll get a CTD before the main menu.

Have you tried Aroused Redux? It's easier on your system than the original Aroused.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/

and if so why?

I believe the only thing aroused is used for is the doomstone fetish system. Unfortunately, it's not necessarily quite as easy as just stripping that out if you don't want it. Removing a dependency at a late stage like that might have other negative consequences, like reordering masters leading to renumbered records, etc.

Hi. I am very curious about adding this mod. However i dont use Sexlab aroused as it strains my game a lot. Do i have to have aroused for this mod and if so why?

Will this mod not work or break if i dont use or have Sexlab Aroused?

Stories does require Aroused. If you don't have Aroused and try to run Skyrim, you'll get a CTD before the main menu.

Have you tried Aroused Redux? It's easier on your system than the original Aroused.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-december-05-2016/

and if so why?

I believe the only thing aroused is used for is the doomstone fetish system. Unfortunately, it's not necessarily quite as easy as just stripping that out if you don't want it. Removing a dependency at a late stage like that might have other negative consequences, like reordering masters leading to renumbered records, etc.

Hi CC and thank you for that reply. 

I was curious as i know it said its a requirement which does mean it usually wont work without it but i think i was curious as to if it really would not work or maybe just certain quests. I am quite a way through a playthrough, completed Companions, Thieves Guild, Dawnguard and soon to start the Dragonborn DLC quests as well as Falskaar. So i was nevous of adding Aroused when in the past it was constantly lagging my game and causing CTD's. It was likely my mod setup i know, but many people have listed mods to avoid that cause heavy script issues like Aroused, Beingfemale, WorkingGirl, Frostfall, Wet & Cold and Intersting NPC's ( 3DNPC). 

My worry is adding aroused now and then wishing i hadnt but breaking my game if i then removed it. LOL

But this looks like a really fun addition adding some sexy detail here and there and very tempting.

Maybe i can try it with a clean new fresh playthrough and leave my current one wisely alone.

:)

I was curious as i know it said its a requirement which does mean it usually wont work without it but i think i was curious as to if it really would not work or maybe just certain quests. I am quite a way through a playthrough, completed Companions, Thieves Guild, Dawnguard and soon to start the Dragonborn DLC quests as well as Falskaar. So i was nevous of adding Aroused when in the past it was constantly lagging my game and causing CTD's. It was likely my mod setup i know, but many people have listed mods to avoid that cause heavy script issues like Aroused, Beingfemale, WorkingGirl, Frostfall, Wet & Cold and Intersting NPC's ( 3DNPC). 

My worry is adding aroused now and then wishing i hadnt but breaking my game if i then removed it. LOL

But this looks like a really fun addition adding some sexy detail here and there and very tempting.

Maybe i can try it with a clean new fresh playthrough and leave my current one wisely alone.

:)

Yeah, Skyrim will crash right off if you don't have it.

I wouldn't be too nervous about adding in Aroused mid-playthrough. Of course, I must admit that there are a very few people who claim that Aroused Redux is actually worse than the previous one. I've looked at the code though and can't find any reason why that would be - my guess would be some other mod's effects being confused for it, or possibly someone updated mid-playthrough while some calculation was going on and broke their game. But that's just a guess. The vast majority of people who have used both Aroused and Aroused Redux have noticed significant stability improvements.

I have found Frostfall to be hard on my system, but again this might not be entirely Frostfall's fault but possibly a combination of factors.

I do know that Wet & Cold is very hard on the game and I wouldn't recommend running it unless you've got a very beefy computer and a small modlist, preferably without any other heavy mods.

I've never had any issues with Beeing Female, though some pregnancy mods are tougher on the engine (I'm talking mostly about Simple Pregnancy). I have heard several people say that it's tough on the engine though.

I've never used WorkingGirl or Interesting NPCs so I can't give any opinion on that.

Trying with a new playthrough is a good idea. Sexlab Stories is one of the few that's absolutely permanently in my load order, and I've never regretted it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Can you please add a way to disable the Breast Scaling/Milk effects for the devious milk farm part? It stays activated even when the Devious portion of Stories isn't installed, and I use MME to accomplish the same thing (lactation). Older versions had a way to do this (0.8.2) but 0.8.3 does not. I am aware that this will break the Milk Farm quest, but it annoys me more that the rest of the quests eventually result in unplanned super boobs (~4.0 scaling) and the only way to get around that is to use the node balancing in Hormones, which messes with the way BeeingFemale/EC+ scale the belly node.

Seconding this. It does not play well with MME for me either. I either get static smaller breasts, or MME enlarges them and they get stupidly large. Please add a toggle for turning lactation off in Stories, or just the visual node part.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2017 at 8:59 AM, Xiaron said:

Seconding this. It does not play well with MME for me either. I either get static smaller breasts, or MME enlarges them and they get stupidly large. Please add a toggle for turning lactation off in Stories, or just the visual node part.

I think if it was just the visual scaling that was turned off I would prefer it. I actually like the simpler milk system of Stories better than the current MME.

The different flavors, the cuirasses costing more per session as you use them more, and the default exponential milk generation make it imperfect for me.

The ideal way for me would be have Stories handle the milk texture overlays, detection of pregnancy by EC+/BeeingFemale or whether a PC/NPC has a cuirass equipped (to enable/disable lactation), and the generation of milk bottles from cuirasses/milkers/etc. Then the end user could decide which mod's Breast Scaling Mechanic to use, either the scaling system provided with BeeingFemale/EC+, or the system provided by Hormones.

It would also make Hormones work better I think, since Hormones already detects lactation from Stories.

Edited by w234aew
Spelling/Ease of reading

Red Wave and Simple Slavery bug. I paid my debts, but walking out of the boat gives me the "Runaway whores are not looked upon kindly" notification and then I start loosing gold in increments of 100, with my bounty going up the same way. I've saved the game, disabled both mods, used savetool, made a new save, then enabled the mods again and the problem was still there. I also used just about every quest related console command short of "caqs" and had no luck. Any advice would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, DavieRoad said:

Red Wave and Simple Slavery bug. I paid my debts, but walking out of the boat gives me the "Runaway whores are not looked upon kindly" notification and then I start loosing gold in increments of 100, with my bounty going up the same way. I've saved the game, disabled both mods, used savetool, made a new save, then enabled the mods again and the problem was still there. I also used just about every quest related console command short of "caqs" and had no luck. Any advice would be appreciated.

I won’t be able to check the code and provide any help until next Tuesday at least. I am away from my gaming machine for the rest of the week.

It does look like something got stuck in the quest. If you paid your debt, you should be able to walk away without the bounty alert.

Anyone know if the automatic milker has been converted to cbbe standard body? or at-least have a bodyslide file? I'd like to use it for my bodytype but lack the knowledge on how to edit the mesh myself. oh nevermind found Arthacs  conversion he made, Maybe it would be a good idea to add his bodyslide file with permission to the file download? so you don't need to go through a heap of pages.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to be a bother, but I cannot seem to retrieve my equipment after the red wave quest. I've looked all over the ship, and talked to everyone, and even tried to find it through the construction kit. Is this working as intended and my equipment is supposed to be forfeit?

I am mortified to report that after asking for help, I found the answer to my question... 

It's in a bag by the bedroll...

Sorry.

I uploaded a new version (0.8.4) of both Stories and Devious Stories with these changes:

- Added: Nord queen - added custom shouts and dragon souls on start  
- Added: Nord queen - improved quest stages and objectives  
- Added: Disable unnecessary update loops from inactive player starts  
- Added: Divine cheese - 'please milk me' topics are missing calls to milking mod event  
- Added: Divine cheese - Add 'milk me please' topic if milk levels are high and no harness equipped  
- Added: Divine cheese - Clean up dialogues structure to prevent lost topics  

- Fixed: Stories bug: Frightened Woman  
- Fixed: Dwemer solo animation on player counts towards charging ELLE  
- Fixed: Doomstone still registers fetish after unchecking quest in MCM  
- Fixed: Standing Stone Fetish applies before accepting a perk  

Enjoy!