33 minutes ago, OlBenny said:

Oh, there's no problem with it, per se.  It's still its same ol' boring self, granting increased sneak and whatnot exp, untouched by your debauchery awesomeness.  :tongue:  I was just wondering how it's development was coming along, is all.

In that case yes, i have plans for a complete rewrite of the fetish system using what I learned with other mods like Hormones since I first tried this. 

I can’t promise when but that’s my plan.

6 hours ago, nr8 said:

Hey. I cannot find anything north of Morthal. What am i looking for ? I found a couple of things that could be stone rings but there is nothing there

That character from Stories was moved to Chillwind Depths.

If you want the scene I meant to add north of Morthal, you should install SexLab Parasites (Kynes Blessing).

5 hours ago, skyrimll said:

That character from Stories was moved to Chillwind Depths.

If you want the scene I meant to add north of Morthal, you should install SexLab Parasites (Kynes Blessing).

Ok.. well you might want to specify that in the description. I spent at least an hour searching north of morthal.. for something that isn't even suppose to be there. Oh well at least now i know

Was playing today on my male vampire PC and fanced doing the gauldur amulet quest, had this come up and the quest start though which i assume is unintended for male PC's, appeared when i got to the bit where you loot the dunmer and take the ivory claw from his corpse

Spoiler

20180103195156_1.thumb.jpg.5695995519f0fff0eb3d744f87964f39.jpg20180103195218_1.thumb.jpg.f9f6a779005ee462ca9212827d7735ad.jpg

50 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Was playing today on my male vampire PC and fanced doing the gauldur amulet quest, had this come up and the quest start though which i assume is unintended for male PC's, appeared when i got to the bit where you loot the dunmer and take the ivory claw from his corpse

Hide contents

20180103195156_1.thumb.jpg.5695995519f0fff0eb3d744f87964f39.jpg20180103195218_1.thumb.jpg.f9f6a779005ee462ca9212827d7735ad.jpg

Yep.. definitely unintended. 

I will add a check ASAP.

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I found that when I was attempting to do the Red Wave prostitution part I could talk to a client but when I would proposition them for sex no animation would play. The fix for this is to install SD+. After that sex scenes would start as normal. Sort of confused me since I didn't see it as a requirement for Stories or the Red Wave part specifically. I usually have Skyrimll's mods all installed (SD+, Sexlab Stories, Hormones, etc.) when I play this so I never noticed this before.

Also, my character has a speech of 40 and everytime I seem to be able to sell drinks successfully. I never get a customer who wants sex unless I select the option for that. The dialogue doesn't close after selling a drink also: I can keep selling drinks in rapid succession and pay my entire debt in one go while building speechcraft up. Seems like it might be a bug.

Finally, is there any way to get more than one customer to appear at the brothel? I've seen at max 2 customers at a time and there is, I think, 5 whores working there not counting my character.

I have a new story/encounter for you (flashing an evil grin)...

The Capture and Taming of an Unwilling Bestial Princess

Or, When Paybacks are From a Bitch!

(requires Untamed+DD suite+SL creature features+the usual suspects)

"going about her business, surveying her herd, feeding everyone, and tending to injuries, she soon moves into "combat training", ensuring each are "all they can be".  One by one, she services the herd, topping all up to maximum fighting efficiency.  First were the 2 sabers, her wings for sweep attacking the edges. Next, were the 3 wolves, the nasty pack fighters creating chaos, fear, and terror.  Then, the 2 Snow Bear tanks, creating a red line between her and the battle field.  Finally, the 2 Frost Troll closers/bodyguards, sent in to end any fight.  But as she is finishing her task, covered in fluids of many colors, tints, and breeds, she hears a sudden noise spreading near the herd.  TO ARMS!  She cries to her herd".  Thumbnail sketch below:

{maybe, instance} But getting the last Frost Troll off her cost too much time, as a large group of local, torch-wielding villagers, led by a highly skilled veteran warrior, are killing her herd, slaying them brutally, winnowing the herd down by 2s and 3s, until it's just her and her last troll bodyguard, surrounded by the angry mob.  The warrior steps forward and obliterates the troll in one swift, mighty swing, without saying a word.  The troll falls with a hard thud at her feet.   She's now alone, and with each passing death, her power has been diminishing...otherwise, she would easily kill every single one of these assholes, including the warrior.  She bends on knee over the troll; "I'm sorry Jocko, it wasn't supposed to be like this.  Not like this".  She kisses him softly on the forehead, as the last lights blink off in his eyes.  {note: should take place in those high flats, up in the mountains east of Markarth.  Ain't much out there but saber cats, wolves, and bears}

With fight and flight both off the table, she stands and speaks..."What the fuck do you assholes want here, and what was the point of killing these innocent animals?

"You, you bitch!  We don't approve of you, your methods, or your pets killing our farm animals (which was a lie, as she and the herd lived peacefully, far away from any civilization).  Time to pay, Dances With Bear Cocks!"  And just like that, they closed on her, took her to ground, cut off all her hair with a rusty knife, before gagging and binding her.  As she thrashed on the ground, the warrior clubbed her over the head, knocking her out cold.

{instance} As she wakes up, she can hear the hustling and bustling sounds of a village, but she is unable to see, move, or talk.  But what is that horrible smell?  She hears footsteps approaching her, and swiftly, someone removes the bag from over her head; the warrior who killed her favorite bodyguard.  "There you go, bitch.  Welcome to our little village.  Hope you enjoy your stay".  Then slipped something cold, foreign, and painful into her vagina, and no matter how hard she pushed, the damned thing tore deeper into her soft, delicate tissues.  That smell?  The locals had drawn pictures of animal cocks all over body, using fresh horse, boar, and cow dung, with very crudely written sexual slurs, all posted in shit on her nubile frame.  The puffed up Jarl steps forward to proclaim her sentence in a highly official voice;

"You there, cunt <spits on you>, the old hunter who lives down by the river told us beastmasters maintain their strength by only having sex with animals.  Sex with people?  Makes them weaker, so says old Farley.  Damnedest thing.  So here is your sentence:  you are to be bound in this here village square, and fucked regularly by every able bodied person of consenting age, male and female, until you become totally powerless or for 60 days, whichever comes first.  {note: this will literally destroy all Untamed perks, for real.  No armor, no UT perks = super-sized, shit sammich}

And when you aren't being fucked, everybody in town, each man, woman and child, is hereby authorized to torture you in a manner they deem fitting, up to but not including snuffing your worthless, cum-stained ass.  At the end of your sentence, you will be transported to the other side of Skyrim, thrown out along the snow-riddled road (near one of those deep fjord ravines between Winterhold and Windhelm; perfect), with nothing, and the guards are authorized to take further liberties with you as they see fit.  Then, we'll see if you're a true animal lover, or not, when they devour your weakened ass for a snack. 

And, now, let me be the first to welcome your worthless ass to our little village...(brutally, yet clumsily, fucks you while pinned to an X Cross).  <pulling his trousers back up to cover his flabby ass> Food and drink, you ask?  A bucket of horse piss, and a hot plate of raw goat testicles smothered in nightshade petals, each day.  You should love that!"  All she can do is yell out; "Fyk oo! a u mmpgh mrfkers gmphn da smphming", which translated from gag speak, means:  "Fuck you!  All you motherfuckers are gonna die screaming!"   They should have listened, but noooo.  Time of the jarl's bungled public rape scene: gone in 15 seconds...

Encounter Flow

1. opening scene with creature sex + capture  | inside instance
2. outdoor village scenes in bondage furniture + bondage sex/punishments  | instance
3. thrown out naked, with nothing (did I mention not a god damned thing, yet?) | open world
4. Resurrection of the herd     | open world
5. Paybacks are a bitch!  Bitches....  | instance

{instance} It ends with the beastmistress and her new herd slaughtering the entire village, before burning it to the ground.  And saving for last; the warrior (who should have known better than to leave her alive), the premature ejaculating, flabby assed Jarl, and Farley (the old hunter, who she once knew as a child)...she takes her time, and cuts them up piece by piece, while feeding the bits to her waiting herd, who hungrily snap them up and devour them.  "Who wants a piece of flabby man buttocks?"   Then, whispering in the 3 amigos ears', just before each dies; "This is for killing Jocko, fuck face".  And with Farley, she said one more thing before he took the dirt nap; "Remember me?  You taught me to use a bow when I was a small child".  ---It's really you? I thought the forsworn killed you along with your mom and dad---  "How could you sell me out like this?"  ---Money, bitch, times are tough with this war on; just bidness---  "And now, with the end creeping up on you?"  ---fuck you bitch, just do it---  "No, fuck you, Farley.  Die screamin!" <plunges a long, thin, razor sharp, temple dagger through the top of his skull, and turns the sabers loose on the body as the last glint of his life fades away, with him screaming in sheer terror and utter pain>)

And she and the new herd lived happily ever after.  THE END.  {before she finally died, she bred 8 new generations of the herd, who continue on to this day, even without her.  But her memory lives on forever; the Bitch Mother who once destroyed an entire milk-drinker's village for harming her babies}

{note: should make a "Bitch Mother Memorial Shrine" (out of bits of bone+skulls (from her decendants), fur, rocks, flowers, etc) somewhere nice after the story ends (on a high chaparral plateau overlooking a river valley.  Near Sky Haven would work).  One with perks, and such, and wandering (passive, essential, unattackable) saber cats, bears, wolves, and trolls paying homage to the Mother.  {should put a clickie on the shrine, named, In Memory of the Mother, which causes each of the passives to throw down with you; 1x1, 2x1, or 3x1.  "You get a piece!  You get a piece!  Everybody gets a piece!"; exudes Opree, the Cheshire Cat living by the shrine, and each time somebody clicks on the In Memory button} | Open World}. 

Rock that shyt, dude.   You can do eet!

Well, that's my short story.  Doable?

2 hours ago, zykfrytuchiha said:

Can someone explain to me fetish system? Is this only affect arousal or something else. Quest message appeared but I didn't saw much impact.

if i remember right it just causes arousal to go up if you meet the fetish conditions (jewelry for example is one,so if you have that fetish your arousal climbs faster

if you are wearing any jewelry).

• 3 weeks later...

What's the story with Lilatah the Whole?  Accidentally ran into her in Windhelm doing a Thieves Guild quest (well, was in bed, and she came around the corner and stood on me, actually).  Was trying to convert that haughty elf chick at the club into being a good thieves guild fence again, so I took her upstairs for a ride.  "Hell Linwah, you're standing on my ass "babe".  Can't you see we're getting busy here?".  You know, the pleasantly plump, round mound of alternative dark elvery?  The one now taking elevator rides on my bouncing ass.  OMG, lol.  Just had to get her out of her clothes to see what this deal was all about.  LOL.

Found her flyer on the floor, and she is so hysterical I just gotta do this story.  How do I start it?

3 hours ago, HardRaine said:

What's the story with Lilatah the Whole?  Accidentally ran into her in Windhelm doing a Thieves Guild quest (well, was in bed, and she came around the corner and stood on me, actually).  Was trying to convert that haughty elf chick at the club into being a good thieves guild fence again, so I took her upstairs for a ride.  "Hell Linwah, you're standing on my ass "babe".  Can't you see we're getting busy here?".  You know, the pleasantly plump, round mound of alternative dark elvery?  The one now taking elevator rides on my bouncing ass.  OMG, lol.  Just had to get her out of her clothes to see what this deal was all about.  LOL.

Found her flyer on the floor, and she is so hysterical I just gotta do this story.  How do I start it?

There isn’t much to her story as it remains shrouded in mystery. 

More seriously, you can start by showing the flyer to the bar keep, and he will let you have your way with her for cash. There are a couple of books around to explain a potential backstory but that character is there more for flavor than for a ful quest (yet).

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There isn’t much to her story as it remains shrouded in mystery. 

More seriously, you can start by showing the flyer to the bar keep, and he will let you have your way with her for cash. There are a couple of books around to explain a potential backstory but that character is there more for flavor than for a ful quest (yet).

An enigma, wrapped in a mystery, and packing serious heat, with the sweetest girl voice this side of Skyrim (until the hood comes off), and considered one of the greatest wonders of the world, right up there with Lord Vivec?  Holy crap, what a tag line...and with a face only a mother could love.  LOLOLOLOLOL.

If things ever settle down, and you find yourself with an abundance of free time, please flesh her story out.  Too late for paying the bartender, though, she's the evil twin of the ever-ready bunny between the sheets, LOL.  {Tip: who needs pilates when Lilatah can, and will, stretch you to the outer limits, literally, and beyond?  Save your cash, and pray for your ash, Lilatah is back in town!  OMG}

Has anybody ever accused you of having a wicked sense of humor?  Potential mood music for her fleshed out story (adapted from "Lola"):

Spoiler

Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy,
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lila, li li li li Lila

Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walk like a woman and talk like a man
Oh my Lila, li li li li Lila, li li li li Lila"

Well, we drank champagne and danced all night,
Under electric candlelight,
She picked me up and sat me on her knee,
And said, "Little boy won't you come home with me"

Filed under; "50 greatest woopsie moments at the club"...however, unlike Lola, Lila is a rigid and upright advocate of truth and full disclosure in advertising...

How does one start the broodmaiden story/questline?

i go through the entire cave system and get to the main chamber with female girls and baby charuses an npc called falmer slaver ( just stands there) and a falmer that i noticed using console  is somehow related to kynes blessing mod that just acts as a normal falmer and attempts to kill me, is there anything i need to do to start the quest/story?

58 minutes ago, WereHound said:

How does one start the broodmaiden story/questline?

i go through the entire cave system and get to the main chamber with female girls and baby charuses an npc called falmer slaver ( just stands there) and a falmer that i noticed using console  is somehow related to kynes blessing mod that just acts as a normal falmer and attempts to kill me, is there anything i need to do to start the quest/story?

The brood maiden with a questline is from Kyne's Blessing now and is waiting on an open mound in the swamp near the abandonned shack (from the Dark Brotherhood quest).

The brood maiden from Stories is in Chillwind Depths. She has a couple of dialogues but no quest and she is just there for flavor.