You can talk the gear out of them (e.g. "my feet are cold"), but stealing it off a corpse should work too.  It does require a full set, and it is possible that the checks would be fooled by a mod that replaced all the Forsworn gear - depends on how the replacer was implemented.  Usually, they just replace mesh and texture (in which case, the check should still work).

You can talk the gear out of them (e.g. "my feet are cold"), but stealing it off a corpse should work too. It does require a full set, and it is possible that the checks would be fooled by a mod that replaced all the Forsworn gear - depends on how the replacer was implemented. Usually, they just replace mesh and texture (in which case, the check should still work).

Maybe I didn't equip everything. I dunno. I just ran.

Worked very well once i payed attention to avoid functions from other mods especially SD+. On the other hand trying wrong line on Madanach made the mine part quite interesting. Try telling him you are looking for a master with SD running and you'll learn a new meaning of hopeless :).

Hey, I don't know if this is mod-related but at the end of ''the foresworn conspiracy" where the guards give you a few options to eventually throw you into the mine, they just attack me whatever dialogue I choose. Has anyone here encountered this and maybe found a fix?

Hey, I don't know if this is mod-related but at the end of ''the foresworn conspiracy" where the guards give you a few options to eventually throw you into the mine, they just attack me whatever dialogue I choose. Has anyone here encountered this and maybe found a fix?

I've only had that happen once and that was in a vanilla skyrim game, I fixed it by going back a save. I always take a save outside the Temple of Talos now, just in case of problems though it's never happened again.

I've only had that happen once and that was in a vanilla skyrim game, I fixed it by going back a save. I always take a save outside the Temple of Talos now, just in case of problems though it's never happened again.

Yeah I made a save outside the temple as well. I've even tried setting queststages and starting manually, but that didn't work as well :/

See the debug tips, 2nd post.  Most likely, you have a 'spell' in effect that is being treated as an attack; this is an issue with the vanilla quest, not this mod (or more accurately, it is an issue with whichever mod provided the broken 'spell' effect).

I like this mod and not only for the plot.

I love the funny comments and greetings you get from people in Markarth when you're back from Cidhna, especially the one from the beggar.

i think it's a great idea.

Could it be possible to import a similar system into the Sexlab framwork or into a new dedicate mod?

I'm thinking to something based on your reputation that changes the standard boring Vanilla greetings all over Skyrim and that works in similar way to the one of this mod.

Maybe it could refer to the number of time you had sex according to sexlab sex diary or to the number of clients you had or you whored yourself.

More high this number is and more easily people recognize you as a whore and they hail you in the proper way or mock you, demand or pretend sex. 

I'm not a modder so I don't konw if this could be possible but maybe someone can make it.

Everyway thank to the author for this mod.