Great quest mod.  Are you planning on adding any more new quests after the Pirate Prize one? 

Also, is the marcus side quest finished?  It crashes for me right after he tells the woman to 'come over here' for the threesome.

You mean Garvey?  Yes. 

If it crashes, the most likely explanation is that your SexLab is too old (that animation is new in v1.59).

I love this mod, especially the later quests.

My favorite is definitely the Pirate Captive but I am left wondering what fate has in store if you are unable to remove those distracting soul gems. Perhaps the mage that lost them has some means to track them down, who knows what he might do to the kinky pirate girl when he discovers what she has done with them ?

Edited by serenity1977

Cannot start the Pirate Prize quest either.

I completed Cidhna Mine, killing Madanach.

I did the Forsworn Confusion.  When I returned, I killed Thonar.

Did the Karthwasten Quest and cleared the mine of the Silverblood mercs.

I've slept in isolated places and the pirate quest does not start.

For the record, I did not need to upgrade this mod during this playthrough.  I'm using the most current.  I have Deviously Helpless installed and working properly.

Hope to try the Pirate Prize quest soon as I really enjoyed Forsworn Confusion.  Excellent work!

Having killed Madanach (siding with the Silverbloods - if only temporarily), I wouldn't expect 'Pirate Prize' to start normally.  You can still start it from console, any time you want:

startquest DvCidhna_DaintySload

If for any reason that doesn't work, post a Papyrus log.

Having killed Madanach (siding with the Silverbloods - if only temporarily), I wouldn't expect 'Pirate Prize' to start normally.  You can still start it from console, any time you want:

startquest DvCidhna_DaintySload

If for any reason that doesn't work, post a Papyrus log.

Looks like Pirate Prize quest requires Deviously Helpless mod. It started working for me after I installed this mod.

Edited by voxatu

First off, I love this mod.

That being said, I think I ran into an interesting bug. (At least I'm assuming it wasn't intended as I haven't heard any mention of it)

I completed cidhna mine, and went and did the clear the mine quest. I use I need and at this point my character was kinda tired, so I found an open bed in a newly cleared out bandit hideaway. Before bedding down, I dismissed my companion (I'm using Sophie). I then went to sleep and woke up on the pirate ship.

Everything goes well until I get my armbinder off, and then every time, my wonderful companion comes to the rescue and kills the pirates.

Sorry, I don't have a log, as I have never really learned how to do that, and its about time for me to get some sleep. Might attempt one later, but I just figured I'd share the awesome little adventure my character had and her rescue, which was really kinda just as awesome lol.

Ha!  No, that isn't intentional - this mod does nothing at all with companions.  Doesn't check for them, doesn't include them in scenes. So I'd chalk that up to your companion mod itself (or whatever companion framework you use).  She probably detected the transition to the Dainty Sload as fast travel, and teleported to catch up.  Weird that she didn't turn up right away though.

Ha!  No, that isn't intentional - this mod does nothing at all with companions.  Doesn't check for them, doesn't include them in scenes. So I'd chalk that up to your companion mod itself (or whatever companion framework you use).  She probably detected the transition to the Dainty Sload as fast travel, and teleported to catch up.  Weird that she didn't turn up right away though.

Especially after she was supposedly told to stop following.

Updated to fix the unintended hard dependency on Deviously Helpless; the latest version supports automatic suspend / resume of DH scenes, but no longer requires that DH be installed for things like the 'Pirate Prize' quest to work.  Thanks to Srende for a prompt fix to the problem from the DH end.

But why should the quest ruin your character :(?

any way to do the quest avoiding the debuff?

or you can remove the debuff later somehow?

Huh?  The speech debuff is applied when you get the blindfold, and removed when the blindfold is removed.  What the hell are you talking about "ruin your character"?

it didn't get removed when the blindfold got removed..

Thank You i understood what to check.

Just last thing.

I managed to get the pirate event to start...

I use DD restrained instead of the other mod.

I'd like to test what happens if i fail to escape how should i trigger the failure?

Tnak you again

I am running CBBE TBBP, and in the scenes with the pirates you get pierced. I really love this addition and caught me by surprise. But they do not match up with the body. Do you think you will add a body slide version in the future so I can get them to match up wtih my characters breats?

I am running CBBE TBBP, and in the scenes with the pirates you get pierced. I really love this addition and caught me by surprise. But they do not match up with the body. Do you think you will add a body slide version in the future so I can get them to match up wtih my characters breats?

That is something you'll have to talk with the creator of Devious Devices (assets). This most just uses the piercings they put in.

Also, this mod is coming along quite nicely. I'm glad I came back and checked it out this week.

I went to the cidhna mine. And I had a conversation with Borkul but the blindfold worn away what's the problem?

If you expect an actual answer, provide an actual bug report.  Details?  How did you get to Cidhna?  What does 'blindfold worn away' mean?  Did the blindfold scene play, just without the blindfold?  What version of this mod (and the major dependencies)?  Do you have a log file?

I never got the  pirate quest to trigger in my last play-through, but that's probably because I wasn't running Deviously Helpless at the time. The dependency issue's been resolved, but of course now I've got DH back in with the latest update, so I really am going to need to run through this entire mod again! ^_^

It's too bad that the pirate quest depends on Thonar being dead... it'd be cool if it triggered even if you helped him, with the reason that he just decided you were too much of a liability running around with all that knowledge of his operation in your head. I guess I could use that as my own canon and trigger the mod manually, hehe.

The new version of Devious Integration has mcm settings to fix this.

The new version of Devious Integration has mcm settings to fix this.

Not that I'm aware of; there's a setting for avoiding clipping with the metal bra, but fine-tuning the piercings is a bit beyond it.  On the other hand, I've had very good results by tweaking the body to fit the piercings.