We'll see if anyone else has feedback to the contrary, but at the moment I'm inclined to make two tweaks to the 'Pirate Prize' (in addition to the bug fixes previously noted): cut the 'bad end' threshold from 40 to 25, and make it somewhat harder to get the deck key via dialogue (e.g. the first mate might add restraints instead, sometimes).

Your other suggestions are good ones, and I agree that the Silverblood side is less developed.  But I need to be careful expanding the mod; I don't want to add scenarios that are just cookie-cutter versions of the existing content.

I also added other comments for the piercings, which can play when other NPCs see you naked.  Different tone from the pirate's comments, of course, since the context is different.  Thought I'd point that out, since you wouldn't necessarily notice that right away.

just an idea i had... could it be possible to add to the pirates prize a scenario in which if you met certain conditions, Madanach and the forsworn actually show up on the boat to rescue you (not sure on conditions yet... obviously dont want something that would override or break the bad ending...)

i think it could tie things together tighter, since if you've gone and done the post quests already, Madanach could feel a need to protect his property, or if oyu havent already done them, then it also leads to giving a reason as to why the dragonborn has gone back to madanach willingly... and kinda gives the post quests a "i saved you, now you owe me" feel...

No, in fact I didn't Notice the dialogues past the pirate ship... I considered that character "finished". I will try to hang around naked in cities with that save.

Ah, one more idea/suggestion, after the main mission, the guards of markarth makes comment about a free sample, but only if you talk to them directly they give you 3 choices. I know it could be annoying, but maybe at least once a day they "force greet" you demanding for that free sample. (I have almost missed this feature).

@Link, I don't think Madanach would risk his companion lives just to rescue, don't forget he "sold" you to the orcs, you are not worth anything to him. it would make more sense that (the big forsworn orc i forget the name) shows up and states you are Madanach property, so if they want to keep you on board they should pay something or agree to smuggle something for the forsworn cause, but then leave you to your doom with pirates. This will make the PG feel even more useless. 

Borkul did give you to the orcs, but that was as a gesture of good faith to the orcs in exchange for an alliance...

The pirates are allied with the Silverbloods, and they just took Madanach's property...  It doesn't even have to be that he is really there to rescue the dragonborn, but to prove a point that he isn't going to allow the silverbloods to take anything of his anymore. 

Nah, the pirates are equal opportunity rogues, they'll deal with all sides.  I'm not going to bring the Forsworn to the Dainty Sload for a pitched battle; in real life, that would get the prisoner's throat slit.  And in Skyrim, that many NPCs in a single location is asking for problems.  What I might do is make a variation of the 'bad end' where the buyer is in fact Madanach (so you wake up in Druadach Redoubt instead of on a wrecked ship).  That would probably only be an option if you'd completed at least one of Madanach's follow-up quests.

So I really like most elements of this mod. The idea of adding some sexual abuse etc to the Ciddhna-Mines is genius and logical ... a bunch of criminals that neither haven't seen the light of day or some tits for years? It just has to happen this way...and the follow-up-quests are okay as well.

I hope it doesn't come across as critisism, but of course this slavery-mod suffers from the same "problems" as all the others around the site do ... get fucked x-times for progress. Honestly PC-Slavery is rather difficult to implement I suppose. Things are done TO the player, not BY the player, as befits a slave. But I still try to wrap my head around how to make it a more interesting ordeal to play through...

and I think you are geting the right direction: Dialogue. Loads of it. Comments by "bystanders" on you, degrading and humiliating. The more the better, the more diverse the more awesome. And I am now just tossing out some ideas, without of course knowing in what kind of direction you want to go with this mod eventually, or what things you will never want to do etc.

The mod is very "Forsworn"-heavy. Which is good. They are organized outlaws, enemies to everyone, practice some weird nature-magic, are aligned with horrid creatures like the hagravens, dwell in caves and old ruins and graves...all of that offers a lot of atmospherical enviroments and possible interactions. For example: why not ultimately have Madanach getting tired of his preferred sex-slave? He might in the end sell you or simply gift you away to please a powerful hagraven in some remote place of Skyrim.

So far all the locations in the mod are vanilla-ones, but maybe creating a specific place for this "last episode" would (despite being more work of course) be a nice way to really let loose you fantasy, give you more freedom to add stuff as you see fit. You can do almost everything, and use the location to enhance your vision. A hagraven, her subjects, dark and dirty dungeons, other slaves, weird experiments and rituals you have to be part of (raising some special Briarhearts?), punishments if you resist (the hagraven has a nice bunch of wild wolves and spiders?) or simply out of a whim. Special little events happening (A band of forsworn stays for a night, and take turns gang-fucking the char? A priestess of Dibella or some other nord god is captured, and you are used to spoil her while the hagraven's court enjoys the show?)

It would still be sex-heavy of course, but with more special context to it, instead of simply "get fucked". And a dark stronghold might enhance the feeling of being helpless a lot more.

I am aware: The above is probably asked far too much, as it looks to me (I have no idea about modding!) like hell of a lot work, almost an entire new mod?. But maybe some stuff inspires you? I would just love to have such a forsworn-hideout being the heart of depravity and perversion...

What I liked the most about this mod is that it keeps it's feet on the ground, treating the PG as a simple woman among prisoners/outlaws.

I would not include other strange creatures/magic/rituals etc... 

In reference to add "gameplay" beyond simple sex, for example, I didn't read the walktrough of the meet the neighbours quest, at a certain step I thought i should have digged the mine for some ore to bring to the master "while being harrassed" by the other miners, and as a matter of fact I lost some time mining. then I waited one or two days waiting for the master to come out from the locked house but he never did. I think that the quest proceeds only by fucking every orc in the mine and maybe I missed one of them for a while.

I Like to play with very submissive PG, but maybe an idea to expand the mod is to give the chance to be a dominant PG, giving different answers during the dialogues. (maybe leading to the same end, but more effective for roleplay). or maybe adding punishment scenes instead of sex only if you don't want to play submissive from the start.

Stobor, I loaded the old save with piercings trying to go around the city naked, but the comments were the same of the pirates (except they didn't "play" with the piercing making the PG moan). were they supposed to say different things?

@jxm: Those are fine ideas, and I have no problem with constructive criticism (which this is).  They go well beyond anything I'm likely to do with this mod - which, after all, began as a simple expansion of the vanilla Cidhna Mine quest.  More likely, if I ever attempted that ambitious scenario, I'd put it in a mod of its own (though it might have tie-ins from Devious Cidhna or Sacrificial Spriggan - or both).

I realized just now that you are the author of Angrim Apprentice and Sacrifical Spriggan mods.

With the fun I had with this I will surely give a try to them too. (even if I don't like playing a mage character).

Angrim was my very first attempt at a quest mod, and it shows in places.  It is due for a major update.  It does feature a (IMHO) well thought-out system of sexual magic, if that's of interest.

Sacrificial Spriggan is a more polished effort, a stand-alone re-imagining of the SD spriggan quest.  There's less Devious Devices content than in this mod, and a bit more integration with vanilla quests.  Whether that's a good thing depends on what appeals to different players.

... Honestly PC-Slavery is rather difficult to implement I suppose. Things are done TO the player, not BY the player, as befits a slave. But I still try to wrap my head around how to make it a more interesting ordeal to play through...

I don't know how practical it would be, but its often struck me that if you were really a slave aside from sex you would be put to work doing menial tasks (cooking, cleaning etc). I mean, why would you keep a slave and wash your own smelly socks, that's a slave's job.

I'd imagine it would be a major piece of work to undertake though as it would need some sort of framework.

You're asking me to debug this, but you're not providing any useful info.  How do you imagine that's going to work?

The first obvious question: is DDI working in general ?  Do you have an MCM menu for it?  Do devices added by other DD mods appear?

Beyond that: provide a log.  If you don't know how, 5 min. of searching the web will tell you.

I thought this mod was good before you expanded it.  Using it convinced me to help Madenach escape for the first time ever in my 8 or 9 playthroughs.  I just did the Meet the Neighbors quest - got my PC's gagged speech ability up to 90%, got to see the visual effects and debuffs of the Fill Her Up mod, finally just jumped the fence and ran back.  Nice dialogue with Borkul there at the end.  Thank you for your work on this mod.

I thought this mod was good before you expanded it.  Using it convinced me to help Madenach escape for the first time ever in my 8 or 9 playthroughs.  I just did the Meet the Neighbors quest - got my PC's gagged speech ability up to 90%, got to see the visual effects and debuffs of the Fill Her Up mod, finally just jumped the fence and ran back.  Nice dialogue with Borkul there at the end.  Thank you for your work on this mod.

Too bad... so you missed the mine part and getting the key from the chief's mother? :D

But did you wait for the night in order che Chief tells: "go working in the mine" and removes the armbinder replacing it with a belt?

I think that you have to spend the 1st day as chief's pet, then, in the evening you follow him in the house, around midnight he sends you to the mine.

The day after the chief's mother tells you that he is behaving ridicolously and gives you the key to open the gate. 

At this point you can just wait for the night to open it and flee or go away right away.