Also "Don't leave if wearing DD collar" may conflict with other mods that might lock a collar on the player. Either randomly or as belonging to some master where the mod expects the player to be able to leave Whiterun. Perhaps create a custom copy of the DD collar as a "Slaverun slave collar".

I think you need to choose the option to agree to go naked in exchange for not being enslaved. After that, everyone in the world gets a "what?" topic added to their dialogue. If you choose it they stick a bounty on your head and all the guards attack. Probably won't happen if you choose "tremble puny mortal" and may not happen if you are actually enslaved - I've not explored those options this time round

Remember using the option for intimidation and the one proclaming beeing the dragonborn to avoid been naked or slaved. think that part is OK. Slave is about about power and the dragon born has a lot.

But there  is no test in dragonborn dialogue(I mean it's not intimidiate test with different results), and to be honest when you visit slaverun("whiterun") first time you aren't dragonborn (I mean you are not aware of the fact you are dragonborn).

Test it with new and lvl45 PC. Of course i remove the mod on my lvl45 game. Slave run still in wip.

Ideas?

Devious Devices Integration, lots of side mods could work well together with this added.

Should make it so that if you're wearing a collar, a guard stops you from leaving Whiterun without your master.

Also make it so you are unable to fast travel if possible?

If you do somehow escape Whiterun, give the player a bounty of 1500+ as an escaped slave. (Prison Overhaul would go well with this I believe)

Create multiple Master's and let you choose one if you put a collar on yourself; alternatively allow your first master to be able to sell you to others.

Must complete master quests or something to earn freedom, alternately buy yourself from your master for so much gold.

Guards/Master check slaves for contraband ( weapon / armor / maybe too much gold? )

Make an auction system where those masters trade slaves around, with the merchandise in a couple of cages or on a stand.

Allow you to sell your follower if you're not a slave. Followers should be stripped too? (maybe integrate another mod that allows you to enslave?)

When being sold, you are forced to follow and locked into position during auction. Maybe add chastity belt til sold?

Anyone wearing a collar can be forced to have sex by anyone not wearing a collar at random.

Bug?

Also I had an issue when loading the mod for the first time with my save being inside whiterun. I had to go outside, save, install, go back inside.

More Thoughts Later? :3

Overall an amazing mod so far, keep up the amazing work!

Ah chastity belts simple screw the game, too hard to kill a dragon and that thing vibrating. lol. Think people sometimes ask too much and the mod ends crashing everywhere. Defeat, submit , debuchary give me the reason.

Think the mod needs an interface so other modders can expand it. Sold in the slave market to Drean Shop , good there is your new master. Sold to the bandits in Riften nice but all this in separate mods. Keep it simple, keep it running.

Ideas?

Devious Devices Integration, lots of side mods could work well together with this added.

Should make it so that if you're wearing a collar, a guard stops you from leaving Whiterun without your master.

If you do somehow escape Whiterun, give the player a bounty of 1500+ as an escaped slave. (Prison Overhaul would go well with this I believe)

Create multiple Master's and let you choose one if you put a collar on yourself; alternatively allow your first master to be able to sell you to others.

Must complete master quests or something to earn freedom, alternately buy yourself from your master for so much gold.

Guards/Master check slaves for contraband ( weapon / armor / maybe too much gold? )

Make an auction system where those masters trade slaves around, with the merchandise in a couple of cages or on a stand.

Allow you to sell your follower if you're not a slave. Followers should be stripped too? (maybe integrate another mod that allows you to enslave?)

When being sold, you are forced to follow and locked into position during auction. Maybe add chastity belt til sold?

Anyone wearing a collar can be forced to have sex by anyone not wearing a collar at random.

Bug?

Also I had an issue when loading the mod for the first time with my save being inside whiterun. I had to go outside, save, install, go back inside.

Ah chastity belts simple screw the game, too hard to kill a dragon and that thing vibrating. lol. Think people sometimes ask too much and the mod ends crashing everywhere. Defeat, submit , debuchary give me the reason.

Think the mod needs an interface so other modders can expand it. Sold in the slave market to Drean Shop , good there is your new master. Sold to the bandits in Riften nice but all this in separate mods. Keep it simple, keep it running.

You can disable the DD hardcore mode. Then you can still kill dragons while strapped in a belt. It will still vibrate and the animations run out of combat.

Ok, so I tried to port Slaverun the old fashioned way with NMM. After it wouldn't work I remembered that I would have to manually intall the files. I did that, and the Slaverun content is still absent from Whiterun. Yes I did the manual istallation properly.

Is there a solution to this yet?

Have you enabled the esp in your mod manager?

Yes.

Ideas?

Bug?

What I would really wanna see though is an active slave market, where you can not only participate, but be turned into a slave and sold off to a random master. Have quests to do for them, earn your freedom, or escape with a bounty. This mod creates the perfect scene for it, but its probably a lot to work on, and might turn into too much. So you're probably right on that point.

Thing is, ideas is what creates opportunity.

Expanding the flow creates new possibilities.

And those possibilities can bring a whole new flavor.

If one of my ideas can help someone to come up with a something amazing, good. :3

I should learn how to script skyrim mods myself lol would be fun

Ideas?

Bug?

What I would really wanna see though is an active slave market, where you can not only participate, but be turned into a slave and sold off to a random master. Have quests to do for them, earn your freedom, or escape with a bounty. This mod creates the perfect scene for it, but its probably a lot to work on, and might turn into too much. So you're probably right on that point.

Thing is, ideas is what creates opportunity.

Expanding the flow creates new possibilities.

And those possibilities can bring a whole new flavor.

If one of my ideas can help someone to come up with a something amazing, good. :3

I should learn how to script skyrim mods myself lol would be fun

If you really want an open slave market, then, yes, learn how to mod; there is a lot of interest in it, but it is too complicated for the average modder to develop on top of already complicated mods. If you think you want to learn this stuff, then try to team up with at least one other modder; this will allow more flexibility toward developing an open slave market. I am also interested, but I am still developing small mods that I can trow together quickly, and I'm not knowledgeable, so far, that I can take on such difficult things.

I definitely encourage you to get in on the action. It is fun.

ok I downloaded the zaz animation packs and the sexlab and the adult toys merchant and just got the newest skse........... nothing

its not that its crashing I just get to whiterun and its..... just normal witerun no slaves no anything its like its not even registering and im not blaming the developer, I know somewhere, somehow along the line I fukked up but where? can someone give me a list of common downloading mistakes or something? cuz this mod looks great and ijust wanna play the damn thing so bbad but I cant!

help plz!

ok I downloaded the zaz animation packs and the sexlab and the adult toys merchant and just got the newest skse........... nothing

its not that its crashing I just get to whiterun and its..... just normal witerun no slaves no anything its like its not even registering and im not blaming the developer, I know somewhere, somehow along the line I fukked up but where? can someone give me a list of common downloading mistakes or something? cuz this mod looks great and ijust wanna play the damn thing so bbad but I cant!

help plz!

You have to open the rar, pick out the version and optional files you want, and either re-zip and install them via your favorite mod manager or install everything manually.

Heh. There's a stray dog around whiterun (courtesy of Immersive Patrols I suspect) that if I activate him, he says "I request that you service my cock". :) Then CTD :(

Check for playable race for that line, perhaps? ;)

Smart dog, lol! I'll check the issue in next update. Thanks.

damn this mod is going to be Great !  the quest brings Action into it and everything becomes alive and reasonable now. a nice "present" is your work inside bannered mane, especialy the bedroom. thats my PCs whorerrom since a year or so, and now it looks really like that.

you got a lot of goiod idea posted here already, i want to give you mine too.

the best you can do is to involve other mods into slaverun. and you are already doing this

- prison  overhaul is involved by default, you may just add some more possibilities to get a bounty. (jealous other prostitutes eg)

- other prostitution mods are involved to get you the Money für zaid. you should repeat the Money quest between each other step and raise the amount each time.

- there is the Animal mansion right outseide whiterun and your wolf in that Fench.  ( i try to convince sky_mds to move his mansion into whiterun, namely the drunken huntsman. maybe you have a word with him too).  You can give the pc the quest to make Money with animal sex. 2000gold. pc can do that with the wolf in the Fench for 100 Gold each time, . or he goes into animal mansion and does the great Show, getting the Money all at once. (loan there is , as i remember, 2000 Gold.).  Point is how to mark the Actions that quests continue.

- idea to be sold  is self- understanding. but really only after you get everything slaverun has to offer and the pc slave has made herself a Name that spreads around skyrim. then the buyer of course is not the jarl of whiterun , but the jarl of markath .....

( however, i wouldnt work markath as a slavetown as open as whiterun, but more hidden behind the doors, next chapter.

what do you think ?

work to do in skyrim, nothing new : no loading in SL, ctd from building to SL, gag sounds disturbing,slaves outside Cages, and that stuff

i hope like everybody here that you can solve these urgent matters, otherwise this mod cant be used in a full game, that would be sad.  you may ask skyrim II for help. he is our redcross modder.

maybe not said before : you can make the devices (pillory, xcross) usable, so pc and followers can use them.  ( i dont know how, you may ask the modder of torturechamber rifton )

With the recently uploaded update (v 20140610) there is significant part of these (and other) ideas proposed by ppl in this thread.

I'm reading them all and basically I'll try to implement every one I like, going from the least time/skill demanding to those more complex.

Ppl throw more ideas my way but please, keep them in realistic level! :)

Cheers!

Vanilla NPC slave Addon required again the HDT slave Heels ?

I double checked if the dependency is present in MO. I guess I'll have to tripple check in WB or TESVedit. Does the addon actually crash your game on startup if you don't load HDT Slave Heels?

edit :  is the dark faces bugfix for the vanilla npc or for the other npcs too ?

if the vanilla npcs are enslaved, do they still give quests, what about their visit in bannered mane in the evening ? how does this work ?

thanks

mr

I advice to use dark face bugfix only in case you are having the bug ingame. It covers only core mod NPC, I don't suppose the dark faces could occur even with the vanilla NPCs..

What would be the bugfix for the dark faces ?

I wanted to point out that in the latest beta version, the new Vanilla Slave add-on (contained in the archive of the latest version), no longer has the addiction, it works without HDT Slave Heels!

the bad news is that with this mod active I get stuck when I try to enter in Jorrvasker for first time, the gsme Always Freeze during) the loading (it's a new game there is inside Jorrvaker an animation of a fight between a man and a woman)

can you please fix this annoying bug that causes the game to crash ?

I know you're still fleshing this all out, but I had a couple of ideas. If possible, the slavers should stick the player on one of those x-crosses in the cage when they first enslave her and keep her hanging until she is starving and dehydrated, so she will be more willing to be submissive just to get a drink and some food. You could do a check for Realistic Needs and Diseases and use its settings or, for those who don't use RND, just keep the player there for a day or two (with the timescale increased) and then put up a textbox saying they are starving and near death from thirst. 

If you do that, you should stick a firepit near the cages, 'cause Frostfall's exposure will do her in before starvation.

Also, during that time the player could be force-fed skooma (or some other dependency-inducing drug that you make up) to get her hooked on it, then use the addiction to keep the player in line. I know there's a mod out there that adds skooma addiction, but even without that you can decrease some stats or something during this time and have them only go back up if she gets a fix.

Love the way this is headed, keep up the great work. :)

Heh. There's a stray dog around whiterun (courtesy of Immersive Patrols I suspect) that if I activate him, he says "I request that you service my cock". :) Then CTD :(

damn this mod is going to be Great !  the quest brings Action into it and everything becomes alive and reasonable now. a nice "present" is your work inside bannered mane, especialy the bedroom. thats my PCs whorerrom since a year or so, and now it looks really like that.

the best you can do is to involve other mods into slaverun. and you are already doing this

- prison  overhaul is involved by default, you may just add some more possibilities to get a bounty. (jealous other prostitutes eg)

- other prostitution mods are involved to get you the Money für zaid. you should repeat the Money quest between each other step and raise the amount each time.

- there is the Animal mansion right outseide whiterun and your wolf in that Fench.  ( i try to convince sky_mds to move his mansion into whiterun, namely the drunken huntsman. maybe you have a word with him too).  You can give the pc the quest to make Money with animal sex. 2000gold. pc can do that with the wolf in the Fench for 100 Gold each time, . or he goes into animal mansion and does the great Show, getting the Money all at once. (loan there is , as i remember, 2000 Gold.).  Point is how to mark the Actions that quests continue.

- idea to be sold  is self- understanding. but really only after you get everything slaverun has to offer and the pc slave has made herself a Name that spreads around skyrim. then the buyer of course is not the jarl of whiterun , but the jarl of markath .....

( however, i wouldnt work markath as a slavetown as open as whiterun, but more hidden behind the doors, next chapter.

what do you think ?

work to do in skyrim, nothing new : no loading in SL, ctd from building to SL, gag sounds disturbing,slaves outside Cages, and that stuff

i hope like everybody here that you can solve these urgent matters, otherwise this mod cant be used in a full game, that would be sad.  you may ask skyrim II for help. he is our redcross modder.

maybe not said before : you can make the devices (pillory, xcross) usable, so pc and followers can use them.  ( i dont know how, you may ask the modder of torturechamber rifton )

With the recently uploaded update (v 20140610) there is significant part of these (and other) ideas proposed by ppl in this thread.

I'm reading them all and basically I'll try to implement every one I like, going from the least time/skill demanding to those more complex.

Cheers!

I double checked if the dependency is present in MO. I guess I'll have to tripple check in WB or TESVedit. Does the addon actually crash your game on startup if you don't load HDT Slave Heels?

edit :  is the dark faces bugfix for the vanilla npc or for the other npcs too ?

if the vanilla npcs are enslaved, do they still give quests, what about their visit in bannered mane in the evening ? how does this work ?

thanks

mr

I advice to use dark face bugfix only in case you are having the bug ingame. It covers only core mod NPC, I don't suppose the dark faces could occur even with the vanilla NPCs..

I wanted to point out that in the latest beta version, the new Vanilla Slave add-on (contained in the archive of the latest version), no longer has the addiction, it works without HDT Slave Heels!

the bad news is that with this mod active I get stuck when I try to enter in Jorrvasker for first time, the gsme Always Freeze during) the loading (it's a new game there is inside Jorrvaker an animation of a fight between a man and a woman)

I don't think that's a bug in the mod, because I was able to enter Jorrvaskr without trouble. 

what do you think ?

Cheers!

thanks

mr

I don't think that's a bug in the mod, because I was able to enter Jorrvaskr without trouble.

When I uninstall the mod (Slaverun and Vanilla add-on) Works! no crash! and there are also three beautiful followers inside the building

could be a conflict between the mods and followers?

Please, try on new game, install new Beta and the vanilla add-on (all inside the archive of new Beta) , and start a new game with the mod alternative start (for quick eneter in the game) and use the console type TMM 1 to unlock all location on the map, go to Whiterun, try to enter into Jorrvask

I don't know if you already found the solution, but if not: Slaverun is not with Open Skyrim compatible, or at least that is my experience. So you have either to deactivate open Skyrim or use the hidden door (not the quest door one) at the Sky Forge to enter Slaverrun.

How is this supposed to be installed? NMM doesn't put it in the right place and the dialog when entering Whiterun doesn't work properly. When I tell him to fuck off, he says "get her, boys" and then nothing happens.

The only thing that happens at this point when you choose that dialogue is a bounty is set on you. Guards will give you the "wait, I know you" line and arrest you if you speak to them. Presumably something more will happen as the mod is fleshed out.

Could you amend the clothes check to allow boots/shoes since the "What?" dialogue appears with guards with them on

Playing with FNIS sexy move and the animations tend to look better if you have something on, these are ebony armor but even the zipsuit high heels were causing the dialogue to show

Would say still pretty compliant with the nudity law ;)

2014_06_15_00001.jpg