Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Only when growing due to Estrus Chaurus, or other mods like Milk Economy, even when using the built in fixes.

Pls.

Is your skele up to date? 

Who is affected - PC/NPC/Both?  I found one or 2 follower mods had this issue when my PC and others didn't - just switched followers!

I think skeleton is up to date, using xp32 extended. 

Affects both npc's and pc.

I'm also using dual sheath redux and immersive animations, but i re installed xp32 skeleton files over the ones those mods replaced.

thats is a bodymesh problem, try different body replacer?

I was using ALSL body, deleted it, created a CBBE HDT CT77 body using bodyslide. 

Are those even torpedo tits? Or how they're supposed to look when they get too big?

I use CBBE HDT CT77 Pushup - no, they shouldn't look like that!  Do you have another mod that uses NiO and may be affecting that node?  I had to adjust the scaling in SGO3 to make it look better when EC+ affected the node.

Yeah, I use Being Female, Milk Mod Economy, and was using SL Hormones earlier, but deleted it. Oh, and EC Spider Addon. How fix to?

Pls? ;-;

Which version of spider add-on?  I have removed that (as much as I like it) because it is not up to date!

I cannot say for the rest of those as I never used them.

The newest one, by Ed86, says its compatible with regular EC+. 

A new problem arose. Re installed skeleton, HDT, and body replacer, HDT physics completely bugged, no bounce. Just weird twitching. 

Is the weird twitching in the boobs?  If so, that is not EC+ or the spider add on.  It just happens sometimes lol - I find a save/load usually corrects it in most cases.  Sometimes I just have to leave that NPC and come back later lol.

Well, I installed the animated vagina body, and equipping then unequipping havok object fixes all of my problems. Thanks anyways though.

Does this mod still affect followers? i recall seeing long time ago (perhaps in the previous version maintained by another) there was an option in the MCM to track followers but i'm unable to see anything like that in the MCM now and when it has been triggering for my PC my female follower is just standing around rather than have the estru happen for them as well

Does this mod still affect followers? i recall seeing long time ago (perhaps in the previous version maintained by another) there was an option in the MCM to track followers but i'm unable to see anything like that in the MCM now and when it has been triggering for my PC my female follower is just standing around rather than have the estru happen for them as well

If female followers fall victim to Chaurus spit or are defeated and used by a Chaurus then they will be affected. The settings to track followers were removed during the rewrite/upgrade to version 4.

If you get hit by spit before your followers then they may well just stop fighting and look on in horror at what happens next, given that the "successful" Chaurus becomes non hostile to you it won't then attack your companions unless they attack it...

Hi Bane_Master,

I would like to create a compatibility between EC+ and SLSF, so first of all I want ask you if there's a SendEvent / Faction / PapyrusUtil / Mageffect that I could Use to know When the PC (only) is Pregnant, or in alternative know if you're interested to use one of my PapyrusUtil command to trigger the Fame gain in the EC+ (all dependancy free of course)

Let me know

Hi Bane_Master,

I would like to create a compatibility between EC+ and SLSF, so first of all I want ask you if there's a SendEvent / Faction / PapyrusUtil / Mageffect that I could Use to know When the PC (only) is Pregnant, or in alternative know if you're interested to use one of my PapyrusUtil command to trigger the Fame gain in the EC+ (all dependancy free of course)

Let me know

Good news - EC+ sends a ModEvent ECBirthCompleted at the end of Pregnancy so you could register for that :)

Tnx for the answer,

I want to use that for 'Nasty' fame and for 'Beastiality' fame.

But for the Pregnant fame I was searching for something about the period of time that the PC spend pregnant, like a mageff etc... or is all internal?

Hello. I'm having issues with the mod's animation. Every time I've been starting to use this mod, I have been running tests to make sure it works and I'm not getting anywhere. I've been using the Estrus, solo shout option to test it and the animation is good for about three seconds and then my game crashes. I'm certain I'm not the only one so what fixes have worked?

btw I've checked the versions list in game and everything is checked which means it should be working, right?

Hello. I'm having issues with the mod's animation. Every time I've been starting to use this mod, I have been running tests to make sure it works and I'm not getting anywhere. I've been using the Estrus, solo shout option to test it and the animation is good for about three seconds and then my game crashes. I'm certain I'm not the only one so what fixes have worked?

btw I've checked the versions list in game and everything is checked which means it should be working, right?

Did you register the animations in the EC+ MCM animations tab to register it to sexlab?

Did you register the animations in the EC+ MCM animations tab to register it to sexlab?

Yes, I do.

Tnx for the answer,

I want to use that for 'Nasty' fame and for 'Beastiality' fame.

But for the Pregnant fame I was searching for something about the period of time that the PC spend pregnant, like a mageff etc... or is all internal?

For the player the pregnancy effect is started by the the spell zzEstrusChaurusBreederAbility so you could use OnSpellCast on a Player alias to catch it.

Is there no way to integrate this with defeat/mnc? I'd rather estrus weren't a part of it, it doesn't make sense to me that tentacles would come out of the ground rather than the chaurus its self having the fun

It is integrated - If you are defeated and taken by a Chaurus you will get pregnant - if you don't like spit/tentacles set the tentacle chance to 0%

Is there no way to integrate this with defeat/mnc? I'd rather estrus weren't a part of it, it doesn't make sense to me that tentacles would come out of the ground rather than the chaurus its self having the fun

It is integrated - If you are defeated and taken by a Chaurus you will get pregnant - if you don't like spit/tentacles set the tentacle chance to 0%

I'm dumb for not realising. It just wasn't working because I didn't register the animations this whole time.

I'm dumb for not realising. It just wasn't working because I didn't register the animations this whole time.

It also works with the zzEstrus.esp not activated - (if you don't need Estrus shouts in game obviously) - which will likely reduce you papyrus errors & script load (obviously if you deactivate it you would need to clean your save or bad things might happen!). You need to leave it installed though as EC+ uses its resources.

I was thinking, if you're still developing this how about an add-on to devious devices? Rather than ropes, chains and binds it'd be the sort of resin or webbing you find wherever there are Chaurus nests.  If the player is defeated by a chaurus, before or after it has its way with the PC it will apply this resin. Could even do the same with some ZaZ animations, immobilising the player entirely. I've not been following the thread like at all (I didn't even read the OP which answered my question), so if this has already been suggested/denied/planned I wouldn't know.

Oh, also, the node scaling doesn't seem to be compatible with CBBE Bodyslide, again not sure if you were already aware.

I was thinking, if you're still developing this how about an add-on to devious devices? Rather than ropes, chains and binds it'd be the sort of resin or webbing you find wherever there are Chaurus nests.  If the player is defeated by a chaurus, before or after it has its way with the PC it will apply this resin. Could even do the same with some ZaZ animations, immobilising the player entirely. I've not been following the thread like at all (I didn't even read the OP which answered my question), so if this has already been suggested/denied/planned I wouldn't know.

Oh, also, the node scaling doesn't seem to be compatible with CBBE Bodyslide, again not sure if you were already aware.

Using NIOverride so should be fine - at least no other reports of major problems

I'm just the caretaker here and I'm pretty useless at anything other than scripting so unfortunately your suggestions are probably beyond my skillset - interesting idea though!

It also works with the zzEstrus.esp not activated - (if you don't need Estrus shouts in game obviously) - which will likely reduce you papyrus errors & script load (obviously if you deactivate it you would need to clean your save or bad things might happen!). You need to leave it installed though as EC+ uses its resources.

It works fine without the esp installed or the scripts.

I have a version with it all ripped out if anyone wants a copy, which works fine with EC+.

I prefer it this way, it avoids any accidental activations as the original mod is heavily bugged

Using NIOverride so should be fine - at least no other reports of major problems

I'm just the caretaker here and I'm pretty useless at anything other than scripting so unfortunately your suggestions are probably beyond my skillset - interesting idea though!

Weird, I have Netimmerse installed. I will test it again - If I use T to "wait", would that affect it in any way?

Weird, I have Netimmerse installed. I will test it again - If I use T to "wait", would that affect it in any way?

Shouldn't do - does the EC+ MCM confirm all requirements are installed & up to date?

Shouldn't do - does the EC+ MCM confirm all requirements are installed & up to date?

Last I checked, yes. It's not unique to EC+ though as milkmod does the same - when I'm wearing any of the clothing from milkmod, the scaling works correctly however. It's only a minor issue though

Does EC+ affect the Chaurus hunters from Dawnguard btw?

Last I checked, yes. It's not unique to EC+ though as milkmod does the same - when I'm wearing any of the clothing from milkmod, the scaling works correctly however. It's only a minor issue though

Does EC+ affect the Chaurus hunters from Dawnguard btw?

you need to update XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and install racemenu / netimmerse override

EC+ uses xpmse scripts for nio scaling, and those wont work without netimmerse override(NIO) mod or race menu

milkmod checks scripts, if you dont have NIO scripts, it runs netimmerse NIE (skse plugin)