pinky6225 Posted December 26, 2015 Posted December 26, 2015 Does this mod still affect followers? i recall seeing long time ago (perhaps in the previous version maintained by another) there was an option in the MCM to track followers but i'm unable to see anything like that in the MCM now and when it has been triggering for my PC my female follower is just standing around rather than have the estru happen for them as well
Bane Master Posted December 26, 2015 Author Posted December 26, 2015 Does this mod still affect followers? i recall seeing long time ago (perhaps in the previous version maintained by another) there was an option in the MCM to track followers but i'm unable to see anything like that in the MCM now and when it has been triggering for my PC my female follower is just standing around rather than have the estru happen for them as well If female followers fall victim to Chaurus spit or are defeated and used by a Chaurus then they will be affected. The settings to track followers were removed during the rewrite/upgrade to version 4. If you get hit by spit before your followers then they may well just stop fighting and look on in horror at what happens next, given that the "successful" Chaurus becomes non hostile to you it won't then attack your companions unless they attack it...
Versh Posted January 2, 2016 Posted January 2, 2016 Hi Bane_Master, I would like to create a compatibility between EC+ and SLSF, so first of all I want ask you if there's a SendEvent / Faction / PapyrusUtil / Mageffect that I could Use to know When the PC (only) is Pregnant, or in alternative know if you're interested to use one of my PapyrusUtil command to trigger the Fame gain in the EC+ (all dependancy free of course) Let me know
Bane Master Posted January 2, 2016 Author Posted January 2, 2016 Hi Bane_Master, I would like to create a compatibility between EC+ and SLSF, so first of all I want ask you if there's a SendEvent / Faction / PapyrusUtil / Mageffect that I could Use to know When the PC (only) is Pregnant, or in alternative know if you're interested to use one of my PapyrusUtil command to trigger the Fame gain in the EC+ (all dependancy free of course) Let me know Good news - EC+ sends a ModEvent ECBirthCompleted at the end of Pregnancy so you could register for that
Versh Posted January 2, 2016 Posted January 2, 2016 Tnx for the answer, I want to use that for 'Nasty' fame and for 'Beastiality' fame. But for the Pregnant fame I was searching for something about the period of time that the PC spend pregnant, like a mageff etc... or is all internal?
Lightna Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Hello. I'm having issues with the mod's animation. Every time I've been starting to use this mod, I have been running tests to make sure it works and I'm not getting anywhere. I've been using the Estrus, solo shout option to test it and the animation is good for about three seconds and then my game crashes. I'm certain I'm not the only one so what fixes have worked? btw I've checked the versions list in game and everything is checked which means it should be working, right?
Kakabishan Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Hello. I'm having issues with the mod's animation. Every time I've been starting to use this mod, I have been running tests to make sure it works and I'm not getting anywhere. I've been using the Estrus, solo shout option to test it and the animation is good for about three seconds and then my game crashes. I'm certain I'm not the only one so what fixes have worked? btw I've checked the versions list in game and everything is checked which means it should be working, right? Did you register the animations in the EC+ MCM animations tab to register it to sexlab?
Lightna Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Hello. I'm having issues with the mod's animation. Every time I've been starting to use this mod, I have been running tests to make sure it works and I'm not getting anywhere. I've been using the Estrus, solo shout option to test it and the animation is good for about three seconds and then my game crashes. I'm certain I'm not the only one so what fixes have worked? btw I've checked the versions list in game and everything is checked which means it should be working, right? Did you register the animations in the EC+ MCM animations tab to register it to sexlab? Yes, I do.
Bane Master Posted January 9, 2016 Author Posted January 9, 2016 Tnx for the answer, I want to use that for 'Nasty' fame and for 'Beastiality' fame. But for the Pregnant fame I was searching for something about the period of time that the PC spend pregnant, like a mageff etc... or is all internal? For the player the pregnancy effect is started by the the spell zzEstrusChaurusBreederAbility so you could use OnSpellCast on a Player alias to catch it.
Tj412 Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Is there no way to integrate this with defeat/mnc? I'd rather estrus weren't a part of it, it doesn't make sense to me that tentacles would come out of the ground rather than the chaurus its self having the fun
Bane Master Posted January 9, 2016 Author Posted January 9, 2016 Is there no way to integrate this with defeat/mnc? I'd rather estrus weren't a part of it, it doesn't make sense to me that tentacles would come out of the ground rather than the chaurus its self having the fun It is integrated - If you are defeated and taken by a Chaurus you will get pregnant - if you don't like spit/tentacles set the tentacle chance to 0%
Tj412 Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Is there no way to integrate this with defeat/mnc? I'd rather estrus weren't a part of it, it doesn't make sense to me that tentacles would come out of the ground rather than the chaurus its self having the fun It is integrated - If you are defeated and taken by a Chaurus you will get pregnant - if you don't like spit/tentacles set the tentacle chance to 0% I'm dumb for not realising. It just wasn't working because I didn't register the animations this whole time.
Bane Master Posted January 9, 2016 Author Posted January 9, 2016 Is there no way to integrate this with defeat/mnc? I'd rather estrus weren't a part of it, it doesn't make sense to me that tentacles would come out of the ground rather than the chaurus its self having the fun It is integrated - If you are defeated and taken by a Chaurus you will get pregnant - if you don't like spit/tentacles set the tentacle chance to 0% I'm dumb for not realising. It just wasn't working because I didn't register the animations this whole time. It also works with the zzEstrus.esp not activated - (if you don't need Estrus shouts in game obviously) - which will likely reduce you papyrus errors & script load (obviously if you deactivate it you would need to clean your save or bad things might happen!). You need to leave it installed though as EC+ uses its resources.
Tj412 Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 I was thinking, if you're still developing this how about an add-on to devious devices? Rather than ropes, chains and binds it'd be the sort of resin or webbing you find wherever there are Chaurus nests. If the player is defeated by a chaurus, before or after it has its way with the PC it will apply this resin. Could even do the same with some ZaZ animations, immobilising the player entirely. I've not been following the thread like at all (I didn't even read the OP which answered my question), so if this has already been suggested/denied/planned I wouldn't know. Oh, also, the node scaling doesn't seem to be compatible with CBBE Bodyslide, again not sure if you were already aware.
Bane Master Posted January 9, 2016 Author Posted January 9, 2016 I was thinking, if you're still developing this how about an add-on to devious devices? Rather than ropes, chains and binds it'd be the sort of resin or webbing you find wherever there are Chaurus nests. If the player is defeated by a chaurus, before or after it has its way with the PC it will apply this resin. Could even do the same with some ZaZ animations, immobilising the player entirely. I've not been following the thread like at all (I didn't even read the OP which answered my question), so if this has already been suggested/denied/planned I wouldn't know. Oh, also, the node scaling doesn't seem to be compatible with CBBE Bodyslide, again not sure if you were already aware. Using NIOverride so should be fine - at least no other reports of major problems I'm just the caretaker here and I'm pretty useless at anything other than scripting so unfortunately your suggestions are probably beyond my skillset - interesting idea though!
Slorm Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Is there no way to integrate this with defeat/mnc? I'd rather estrus weren't a part of it, it doesn't make sense to me that tentacles would come out of the ground rather than the chaurus its self having the fun It is integrated - If you are defeated and taken by a Chaurus you will get pregnant - if you don't like spit/tentacles set the tentacle chance to 0% I'm dumb for not realising. It just wasn't working because I didn't register the animations this whole time. It also works with the zzEstrus.esp not activated - (if you don't need Estrus shouts in game obviously) - which will likely reduce you papyrus errors & script load (obviously if you deactivate it you would need to clean your save or bad things might happen!). You need to leave it installed though as EC+ uses its resources. It works fine without the esp installed or the scripts. I have a version with it all ripped out if anyone wants a copy, which works fine with EC+. I prefer it this way, it avoids any accidental activations as the original mod is heavily bugged
Tj412 Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 I was thinking, if you're still developing this how about an add-on to devious devices? Rather than ropes, chains and binds it'd be the sort of resin or webbing you find wherever there are Chaurus nests. If the player is defeated by a chaurus, before or after it has its way with the PC it will apply this resin. Could even do the same with some ZaZ animations, immobilising the player entirely. I've not been following the thread like at all (I didn't even read the OP which answered my question), so if this has already been suggested/denied/planned I wouldn't know. Oh, also, the node scaling doesn't seem to be compatible with CBBE Bodyslide, again not sure if you were already aware. Using NIOverride so should be fine - at least no other reports of major problems I'm just the caretaker here and I'm pretty useless at anything other than scripting so unfortunately your suggestions are probably beyond my skillset - interesting idea though! Weird, I have Netimmerse installed. I will test it again - If I use T to "wait", would that affect it in any way?
Bane Master Posted January 9, 2016 Author Posted January 9, 2016 I was thinking, if you're still developing this how about an add-on to devious devices? Rather than ropes, chains and binds it'd be the sort of resin or webbing you find wherever there are Chaurus nests. If the player is defeated by a chaurus, before or after it has its way with the PC it will apply this resin. Could even do the same with some ZaZ animations, immobilising the player entirely. I've not been following the thread like at all (I didn't even read the OP which answered my question), so if this has already been suggested/denied/planned I wouldn't know. Oh, also, the node scaling doesn't seem to be compatible with CBBE Bodyslide, again not sure if you were already aware. Using NIOverride so should be fine - at least no other reports of major problems I'm just the caretaker here and I'm pretty useless at anything other than scripting so unfortunately your suggestions are probably beyond my skillset - interesting idea though! Weird, I have Netimmerse installed. I will test it again - If I use T to "wait", would that affect it in any way? Shouldn't do - does the EC+ MCM confirm all requirements are installed & up to date?
Tj412 Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Shouldn't do - does the EC+ MCM confirm all requirements are installed & up to date? Last I checked, yes. It's not unique to EC+ though as milkmod does the same - when I'm wearing any of the clothing from milkmod, the scaling works correctly however. It's only a minor issue though Does EC+ affect the Chaurus hunters from Dawnguard btw?
Ed86 Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Shouldn't do - does the EC+ MCM confirm all requirements are installed & up to date? Last I checked, yes. It's not unique to EC+ though as milkmod does the same - when I'm wearing any of the clothing from milkmod, the scaling works correctly however. It's only a minor issue though Does EC+ affect the Chaurus hunters from Dawnguard btw? you need to update XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and install racemenu / netimmerse override EC+ uses xpmse scripts for nio scaling, and those wont work without netimmerse override(NIO) mod or race menu milkmod checks scripts, if you dont have NIO scripts, it runs netimmerse NIE (skse plugin)
Tj412 Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Shouldn't do - does the EC+ MCM confirm all requirements are installed & up to date? Last I checked, yes. It's not unique to EC+ though as milkmod does the same - when I'm wearing any of the clothing from milkmod, the scaling works correctly however. It's only a minor issue though Does EC+ affect the Chaurus hunters from Dawnguard btw? you need to update XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and install racemenu / netimmerse override EC+ uses xpmse scripts for nio scaling, and those wont work without netimmerse override(NIO) mod or race menu milkmod checks scripts, if you dont have NIO scripts, it runs netimmerse NIE (skse plugin) Odd. I got XP32MSE like three days ago, and I have NIO + Racemenu installed. Setting it to NIE doesn't change whether scaling works. I just tried reinstalling XP32MSE but it's the same - I think it's missing an option in the NMM installer, there isn't an option for the racemenu plugin
Kakabishan Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 Hello. I'm having issues with the mod's animation. Every time I've been starting to use this mod, I have been running tests to make sure it works and I'm not getting anywhere. I've been using the Estrus, solo shout option to test it and the animation is good for about three seconds and then my game crashes. I'm certain I'm not the only one so what fixes have worked? btw I've checked the versions list in game and everything is checked which means it should be working, right? Did you register the animations in the EC+ MCM animations tab to register it to sexlab? Yes, I do. Hmmm... So the chaurus spit isn't toggling the tentacle scene? And Btw you don't need the main estrus plugin on. You can disable the zzestrus plugin.
karlpaws Posted January 9, 2016 Posted January 9, 2016 I started discussing a mod I found the other day in another thread, and I'll cross post it here... Falmer Bikini Armor by NisetanakaDiablioKofman77 http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/72028/? not sure if it can be scripted in to acquire and equip pieces from that mod on certain events, but having a charus ridding on your back might look interesting to people.
Lightna Posted January 10, 2016 Posted January 10, 2016 Hello. I'm having issues with the mod's animation. Every time I've been starting to use this mod, I have been running tests to make sure it works and I'm not getting anywhere. I've been using the Estrus, solo shout option to test it and the animation is good for about three seconds and then my game crashes. I'm certain I'm not the only one so what fixes have worked? btw I've checked the versions list in game and everything is checked which means it should be working, right? Did you register the animations in the EC+ MCM animations tab to register it to sexlab? Yes, I do. Hmmm... So the chaurus spit isn't toggling the tentacle scene? And Btw you don't need the main estrus plugin on. You can disable the zzestrus plugin. In order: I have not tested with a chaurus spitting on me to see if it will work. I have been working with the shout that causes it on myself. So the addon from Nexus Mods known as Estrus does not need to be present?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now