So I got this installed and everything, however I am unable to click the Enable Pregnancy option. I don't really care about belly growth, just the pregnancy in general would be nice as it's a nice feature. Does anyone have a fix for this? The animations and everything work fine, just unable to get pregnant and was wondering why(I use XP32 skeleton if that means anything.)

Do you have a pregnancy mod?

Holy misinformation, batman.

Holy mis mis mis.....  lol

Yes, you reached the animation cap. Either uncheck enough from NSAP to go below the cap, or upgrade to Sexlab Framework 1.6. The new framework has an increased animation cap. You'll need to upgrade NSAP as well if you upgrade Sexlab.

Thank you very much. That was a culprit. Now EC+ seems to working as intended and I have to decide which 58 animations of 123 from NSAP I should select...

Guest vladimire159

So I got this installed and everything, however I am unable to click the Enable Pregnancy option. I don't really care about belly growth, just the pregnancy in general would be nice as it's a nice feature. Does anyone have a fix for this? The animations and everything work fine, just unable to get pregnant and was wondering why(I use XP32 skeleton if that means anything.)

Do you have a pregnancy mod?

I am having the exact same problem as SneakHayabusa, and in response to Stiffon's question, I am using both hentai pregnancy and player succubus quest.

Does UUNP not have belly support? My character is pregnant right now, but only her breasts are growing; neither her butt nor her belly are growing, even though I've enabled all three of them on MCM. I'm lost right now, and I've attached my load order in case anyone wants to check on it.

Were they enabled BEFORE she got impregnated? If not, her current pregnancy retains the settings as they were when she was impregnated. You'll have to wait for her to give birth, or reset the pregnancy. After that the next pregnancy should work.

Fantastic mod as always, a small request, is it possible if it's not too much work to get some alternative textures for the slime / tentacles. A long time ago on this forums I saw an image (Linked below!) I thought it was a pretty cool texture, and I've been looking for other versions of it in different colours or even that colour to no success! Having this texture would be awesome and colour variants of said texture like the original pink transparent would be amazing!  Thanks for the hard work as always!

44720.jpg

Fantastic mod as always, a small request, is it possible if it's not too much work to get some alternative textures for the slime / tentacles. A long time ago on this forums I saw an image (Linked below!) I thought it was a pretty cool texture, and I've been looking for other versions of it in different colours or even that colour to no success! Having this texture would be awesome and colour variants of said texture like the original pink transparent would be amazing!  Thanks for the hard work as always!

I don't know about these exact textures (esp. for the slime), though there already is a mod on the Nexus, that provides different tex alternatives: Estrus Tentacle Reskins.

There also is an old thread here, that reskins the machines, so they look more dwemer-a-like: Estrus Machine Reskin.

As long as there are no new machine anims, this is safe to use ;)

I don't know about these exact textures (esp. for the slime), though there already is a mod on the Nexus, that provides different tex alternatives: Estrus Tentacle Reskins.

There also is an old thread here, that reskins the machines, so they look more dwemer-a-like: Estrus Machine Reskin.

As long as there are no new machine anims, this is safe to use ;)

Yeah I've tried / used those! Thanks for the feedback though! 

• 1 month later...

Hi, i'm using 4.20a, but i can't get pregnant. When i add the spell via console it works fine, but i don't get the spell from chaurus or tentacles. I had the 4.20 spider addon, and deactivated it again in MO to see if that would change anything, but it didn't. Is it save to reinstall it? Also, zzEtrus causes a lot of errors in Papyrus, but i don't know if that's a problem except for the spam. I'd like to keep Estrus for cursed loot, but if i have to decide which i want to use.. i might change, because Estrus almost never triggers anyways.

Hi, i'm using 4.20a, but i can't get pregnant. When i add the spell via console it works fine, but i don't get the spell from chaurus or tentacles. I had the 4.20 spider addon, and deactivated it again in MO to see if that would change anything, but it didn't. Is it save to reinstall it? Also, zzEtrus causes a lot of errors in Papyrus, but i don't know if that's a problem except for the spam. I'd like to keep Estrus for cursed loot, but if i have to decide which i want to use.. i might change, because Estrus almost never triggers anyways.

Yeah I have always found Estrus to bee too buggy for my liking.  So I have Estrus installed but the ESP turned off that way the other mods (for me it is Estrus Charus+, Cursed loot, and Milk mod Economy) still have access to the animations and the textures for the animations.

Yeah I have always found Estrus to bee too buggy for my liking.  So I have Estrus installed but the ESP turned off that way the other mods (for me it is Estrus Charus+, Cursed loot, and Milk mod Economy) still have access to the animations and the textures for the animations.

Well, i'm still a noob in modding, as far as i can say, Estrus works fine and i didn't have any problems with it ingame. If a full log is the only problem, i can live with it ;)

What i don't know is if these errors might cause other mods like this to be buggy, like preventing my pregnancy...

Well, i'm still a noob in modding, as far as i can say, Estrus works fine and i didn't have any problems with it ingame. If a full log is the only problem, i can live with it ;)

What i don't know is if these errors might cause other mods like this to be buggy, like preventing my pregnancy...

You mention the 4.20 spider addon - do you mean the 3.94 revision 3 version?  The original update to 4.20 of that mod is not stable now.  I found the newer revision 3 that was recently done, to be stable, but has the old issues that EC+ had before 4.20 where NPC's lose pregnancy on cell changes.

You don't need the esp for Estrus on for EC+ to work.

Do you have a pregnancy mod installed other than EC+?

What skele? Body?

Just trying to help with some of the basics that assist in finding the problem - lots of people here are very helpful.

Have you checked for belly with and without armor?

I really hope this topic is still active, because I need some help  :unsure: 

I'm having a few problems:

1) My character lies down in the sleep animation to give birth.... can I change that? And if so, how?

2) When she's done giving birth to all the eggs, she stays stuck and will not move. I think I'm locked in the sleeping/birth-giving animation. Then if I try to save + exit + reload, I get stuck in a T-Pose. :/

Does anyone have any idea what's causing this? I like this mod, but this is the only issue I'm having and It's preventing me from doing anything after she gives birth

1) My character lies down in the sleep animation to give birth.... can I change that? And if so, how?

2) When she's done giving birth to all the eggs, she stays stuck and will not move. I think I'm locked in the sleeping/birth-giving animation. Then if I try to save + exit + reload, I get stuck in a T-Pose. :/

Does anyone have any idea what's causing this? I like this mod, but this is the only issue I'm having and It's preventing me from doing anything after she gives birth

Someone more knowledgable will be along shortly for sure!

Have you tried re-running FNIS?

Someone more knowledgable will be along shortly for sure!

Have you tried re-running FNIS?

Yeah I tried that, and re-registering all my animation mods (Non-Sexlab, Necro, Creature Framework from MNC, etc) and had no luck :/

I don't know if mod's author(s) still read this thread. Anyways, one suggestion: is it possible to add separate attack probabilities for a player and followers? Why? Because NPCs don't know how to dodge from spits and therefore they are raped by tentacles much more often then player.

Sorry for my English.

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Only when growing due to Estrus Chaurus, or other mods like Milk Economy, even when using the built in fixes.

Pls.

Is your skele up to date? 

Who is affected - PC/NPC/Both?  I found one or 2 follower mods had this issue when my PC and others didn't - just switched followers!