I don't know if mod's author(s) still read this thread. Anyways, one suggestion: is it possible to add separate attack probabilities for a player and followers? Why? Because NPCs don't know how to dodge from spits and therefore they are raped by tentacles much more often then player.

Sorry for my English.

I'm still here - although I'm not the author, just the maintenance man  ;)

Next time I work on EC+ I'll take a look at this suggestion - working on other stuff atm though

I really hope this topic is still active, because I need some help  :unsure: 

I'm having a few problems:

1) My character lies down in the sleep animation to give birth.... can I change that? And if so, how?

2) When she's done giving birth to all the eggs, she stays stuck and will not move. I think I'm locked in the sleeping/birth-giving animation. Then if I try to save + exit + reload, I get stuck in a T-Pose. :/

Does anyone have any idea what's causing this? I like this mod, but this is the only issue I'm having and It's preventing me from doing anything after she gives birth

Someone more knowledgable will be along shortly for sure!

Have you tried re-running FNIS?

Yeah I tried that, and re-registering all my animation mods (Non-Sexlab, Necro, Creature Framework from MNC, etc) and had no luck :/

What version of SL are you running?

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Only when growing due to Estrus Chaurus, or other mods like Milk Economy, even when using the built in fixes.

Pls.

Is your skele up to date? 

Who is affected - PC/NPC/Both?  I found one or 2 follower mods had this issue when my PC and others didn't - just switched followers!

I think skeleton is up to date, using xp32 extended. 

Affects both npc's and pc.

I'm also using dual sheath redux and immersive animations, but i re installed xp32 skeleton files over the ones those mods replaced.

I don't know if mod's author(s) still read this thread. Anyways, one suggestion: is it possible to add separate attack probabilities for a player and followers? Why? Because NPCs don't know how to dodge from spits and therefore they are raped by tentacles much more often then player.

Sorry for my English.

Next time I work on EC+ I'll take a look at this suggestion - working on other stuff atm though

1) My character lies down in the sleep animation to give birth.... can I change that? And if so, how?

2) When she's done giving birth to all the eggs, she stays stuck and will not move. I think I'm locked in the sleeping/birth-giving animation. Then if I try to save + exit + reload, I get stuck in a T-Pose. :/

Does anyone have any idea what's causing this? I like this mod, but this is the only issue I'm having and It's preventing me from doing anything after she gives birth

Yeah I tried that, and re-registering all my animation mods (Non-Sexlab, Necro, Creature Framework from MNC, etc) and had no luck :/

Im running SL v1.60 hotfixed version.

Should that be part of the problem?

Sorry for my English.

No -should be fine, was just wondering if you were using 1.59 and over the animation limit

Sorry for my English.

No -should be fine, was just wondering if you were using 1.59 and over the animation limit

Hmm...    

Yeah I don't know whats wrong.

I'm less concerned with the animation, and more concerned with the fact that my character wont get up after laying eggs!

Does having SGO, estrus+, and being female all installed together have something to do with it?  Aren't they compatible?

Sorry for my English.

Hmm...    

I'm less concerned with the animation, and more concerned with the fact that my character wont get up after laying eggs!

Does having SGO, estrus+, and being female all installed together have something to do with it?  Aren't they compatible?

I suspect there is an issue specific to your setup - I'm sorry not to be more help but I've not come across this issue before...  I'm running BF and EC+ with no problems. Not using SGO atm personally.

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Only when growing due to Estrus Chaurus, or other mods like Milk Economy, even when using the built in fixes.

Pls.

Who is affected - PC/NPC/Both?  I found one or 2 follower mods had this issue when my PC and others didn't - just switched followers!

I'm also using dual sheath redux and immersive animations, but i re installed xp32 skeleton files over the ones those mods replaced.

thats is a bodymesh problem, try different body replacer?

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Pls.

I was using ALSL body, deleted it, created a CBBE HDT CT77 body using bodyslide. 

Are those even torpedo tits? Or how they're supposed to look when they get too big?

post-946025-0-36218300-1450208092_thumb.jpg

post-946025-0-88460400-1450208099_thumb.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Hmm...    

I suspect there is an issue specific to your setup - I'm sorry not to be more help but I've not come across this issue before...  I'm running BF and EC+ with no problems. Not using SGO atm personally.

Thanks for your help. I guess I'll just do a new install of estrus+ and hope it doesnt f*ck with the rest of my mods now.

If anyone else has an Idea what's wrong, I'd appreciate some input. :)

Sorry for my English.

Hmm...    

Thanks for your help. I guess I'll just do a new install of estrus+ and hope it doesnt f*ck with the rest of my mods now.

If anyone else has an Idea what's wrong, I'd appreciate some input. :)

BM says he is using BF and EC+ together.  I am using SGO3 and EC+ together and have not had this problem yet.  I'm not sure SGO (any version) and BF will play nicely together tho as they both do the same thing (technically) - maybe look there before reinstalling EC+?  Just a thought.

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Pls.

I was using ALSL body, deleted it, created a CBBE HDT CT77 body using bodyslide. 

Are those even torpedo tits? Or how they're supposed to look when they get too big?

I use CBBE HDT CT77 Pushup - no, they shouldn't look like that!  Do you have another mod that uses NiO and may be affecting that node?  I had to adjust the scaling in SGO3 to make it look better when EC+ affected the node.

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Pls.

I use CBBE HDT CT77 Pushup - no, they shouldn't look like that!  Do you have another mod that uses NiO and may be affecting that node?  I had to adjust the scaling in SGO3 to make it look better when EC+ affected the node.

Yeah, I use Being Female, Milk Mod Economy, and was using SL Hormones earlier, but deleted it. Oh, and EC Spider Addon. How fix to?

Hi, i'm using 4.20a, but i can't get pregnant. When i add the spell via console it works fine, but i don't get the spell from chaurus or tentacles. I had the 4.20 spider addon, and deactivated it again in MO to see if that would change anything, but it didn't. Is it save to reinstall it? Also, zzEtrus causes a lot of errors in Papyrus, but i don't know if that's a problem except for the spam. I'd like to keep Estrus for cursed loot, but if i have to decide which i want to use.. i might change, because Estrus almost never triggers anyways.

Yeah I have always found Estrus to bee too buggy for my liking.  So I have Estrus installed but the ESP turned off that way the other mods (for me it is Estrus Charus+, Cursed loot, and Milk mod Economy) still have access to the animations and the textures for the animations.

Well, i'm still a noob in modding, as far as i can say, Estrus works fine and i didn't have any problems with it ingame. If a full log is the only problem, i can live with it ;)

What i don't know is if these errors might cause other mods like this to be buggy, like preventing my pregnancy...

You mention the 4.20 spider addon - do you mean the 3.94 revision 3 version?  The original update to 4.20 of that mod is not stable now.  I found the newer revision 3 that was recently done, to be stable, but has the old issues that EC+ had before 4.20 where NPC's lose pregnancy on cell changes.

You don't need the esp for Estrus on for EC+ to work.

Do you have a pregnancy mod installed other than EC+?

What skele? Body?

Just trying to help with some of the basics that assist in finding the problem - lots of people here are very helpful.

Have you checked for belly with and without armor?

Yes, it was the 4.2 addon, but i'll try the version you mentioned, thanks :) Since Estrus seem to work fine, i'd like to keep it even if i don't use it often... i have some CTDs sometimes i couldn't figure out why yet, if that's caused by Estrus, it would be a reason to deactivate, elsewise i have no reason to do so. But they aren't that often to desperatly search for reasons ;)

My skeleton is xpmse with sevenbase body, i believe i've been pregnant with earlier versions and same body, but not 100% sure. I have soulgem oven II and my belly doesn't change, but since i'm always pregnant there and i don't always want to look pregnant it's ok for me so far, that's not my problem.

If there is a check if my bodytype has any problems with pregnancy that might be a reason why the spell is never triggered, but except for belly change, everything worked fine when i added the spell via console.

First, i just want to get the spell triggered, and then i'll think about another body ;)

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Pls.

Yeah, I use Being Female, Milk Mod Economy, and was using SL Hormones earlier, but deleted it. Oh, and EC Spider Addon. How fix to?

Pls? ;-;

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Pls.

Pls? ;-;

Which version of spider add-on?  I have removed that (as much as I like it) because it is not up to date!

I cannot say for the rest of those as I never used them.

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Pls.

Pls? ;-;

Which version of spider add-on?  I have removed that (as much as I like it) because it is not up to date!

The newest one, by Ed86, says its compatible with regular EC+. 

A new problem arose. Re installed skeleton, HDT, and body replacer, HDT physics completely bugged, no bounce. Just weird twitching. 

Halp Pls.

Torpedo tits pls.

Pls.

Pls? ;-;

The newest one, by Ed86, says its compatible with regular EC+. 

A new problem arose. Re installed skeleton, HDT, and body replacer, HDT physics completely bugged, no bounce. Just weird twitching. 

Is the weird twitching in the boobs?  If so, that is not EC+ or the spider add on.  It just happens sometimes lol - I find a save/load usually corrects it in most cases.  Sometimes I just have to leave that NPC and come back later lol.

Hello, I have a question.

How can I use this mod for male character ?

I don't think there would be a lot of point to it, but am not sure you even can? 

hoping someone can help me. for some reason i am unable to become pregnant. This mod is the only pregnant mod i have installed, i tried to tick the enable pregnancy box in mcm but it doesn't do anyhing. Any help is wonderful :D

I'm assuming you have a skele and pregnancy belly/HDT - is there anything overwriting the body?  Do you use MO?  Have you checked with and without armor?  Is the MCM showing infected at all or not?  If not, what settings do you have in MCM?

Sorry for the basics quiz, just trying to rule out the obvious.  Someone more knowledgeable will be along I'm sure - lots of people here are very helpful!

Yes I have xp33 maximum skeleton edition. If it helps I recently uninstalled "being female" so there might be lingering files. And mcm doesn't show new infected or anything I tryied this in my follower and the mcm menu didn't change, every time I try to tick the box that says " enable/disable pregnancy" nothing happends, the box doesn't tick or anything

Yes I have xp33 maximum skeleton edition. If it helps I recently uninstalled "being female" so there might be lingering files. And mcm doesn't show new infected or anything I tryied this in my follower and the mcm menu didn't change, every time I try to tick the box that says " enable/disable pregnancy" nothing happends, the box doesn't tick or anything

Have you started a new game or trying on an existing save?  Try on a New game - if BF is uninstalled it won't affect the script on a new game.

If it still happens then the problem is elsewhere.

Check in the MCM Version Check that everything is okay particularly the XP32MSE skeleton check

I just checked the version checker and it said xp32 version was ok but the box wasn't ticked, I just updated he version so let me see how that goes.

Updating xp32 did nothing everything is still the same. In the version checker xp32mse says v0.00 if that means anything

It means you have the wrong skeleton or it's not installed correctly.  You need XMPSE http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Edit: I have a cut down version which only has the skeleton if you don't want all the racemenu settings. If you you prefer to use that let me know and I'll pm it to you