So, to test this mod, I started a new game and I spawned 3 chaurus and after one tentacle event, the other two kept attacking me, and then after the second tentacle event, the last one kept attacking me and finally after all 3 chaurus did the tentacle animations, they stopped attacking me. Is this how it's supposed to work?

Can anyone help me? I've been wanting this mod to work properly for a while but i just couldn't figure what i'm doing wrong. The breasts and butt grow but for some reason the belly doesn't.

I did what the PSB guide told me to do, use PSB body in blodyslide, put the bigbelly slider to 50-60. Still nothing

Here's the tutorial for CBBE body (in japanese): http://tdyk542.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-138.html

And I make it too, especially for UNPB: here

So, to test this mod, I started a new game and I spawned 3 chaurus and after one tentacle event, the other two kept attacking me, and then after the second tentacle event, the last one kept attacking me and finally after all 3 chaurus did the tentacle animations, they stopped attacking me. Is this how it's supposed to work?

I've got a similar issue I guess.  It's a 50/50 thing going on.  I'll get near a Charus, and one of 2 things will happen.  He'll either spit at me, and I'll get tentacled, or he'll bite me, and then immediately go into sexytime.  Just one bite, that's all it takes.

I am using Defeat, and apparently it's ignoring the defeat conditions in favour of just going into sexytime.

After either of the above 2 events happen, said Chaurus just wanders off happily, and doesn't recognize that I'm even there, even if I attack it.

What'd I do wrong?

The chaurus infection trigger of estrus chaurus + is handled by actor events. Default setting is between 90 and 30 percent health. If defeat is set at say 10% health it will never trigger. Once infected you become part of the chaurus faction which is why they don't attack. To get defeat to trigger before EC you need to set the trigger points in the actor events MCM to something lower than defeats trigger point.

Awesome thanks.  I never considered the whole "you're one of us now" thing.  I looked through this thread and in the files for a readme, is there somewhere these instructions are located so I can read them or is it kind of a "we just know" thing?

Thanks again! :D

Hey all. After doing some extensive searching on here, I couldn't find a solution, answer, or anyone with the same problem, so here it is:

I read the instructions for installing this one quite thouroughly, but I still must have screwed up somewhere down the line, as the Chaurus' spit only effects the PC. If one spits on a follower or NPC, nothing happens. I couldn't find anything in the configuration regarding this either. That being said, has anyone else run across this problem and fixed it?

For some reason whenever I use the shout at any female NPC their body turns into a massive glitch. I don't know what to do so help would be appreciated!

I would suggest to check your installed skeleton.

i think this needs an update its not recognizeing the lastest framework

It was already mentioned that the mod does not show the right versions on the check screen but it still works.

too bad the chaurus hatchling dont transform in 3 days or so into full grown chaurus to start the whole thing over again.

chaurus dont seem to estrus attack anyone whose not PC or registered as companion.  I thought theyd impregnate random npcs.  Oh wells, still happy with what I got.  Thankyou for the modding.

Edited by Raileks
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest squid0767

Im sorry if im repeating a question already answered in an earlier post but does EC+ fix the whole bug where impregnated followers lose their parasite after they leave the cell?

Sadly, no.  I had a bit of blind luck with with the "Elf Milf" follower going all 3 days (and travelling all over Skyrim during that time) but all others seem to disappear after leaving wherever you got knocked up at. I think my luck with Elf Milf was a fluke honestly..

So the breast scaling with this mod works properly when my character is naked, but as soon as I put on clothes, the breasts go back to normal size. I use UNPB+BPP with a compatible skeleton and also compatible clothing, however the clothing doesn't seem to be registering the correct breast size. Actually some of the clothing seems to have became larger, but the breasts look small. "The cup is half empty" if you will.

Any suggestions or help on this subject?

Clothed

Unclothed

Clothed

This mod might be fun but it requires an old version of FNIS? *pouts*

Then again, I have so many mods installed already this one might cause conflicts with my others...

Those are minimum fnis requirements.

It works fine with newer ones, it just doesn't always read the version check correctly right away. Doesn't keep the mod from working though.

OK... help me 'cause I'm dumb.

Do I need to install the original Estrus Chaurus FIRST and then install this and overwrite?

I'm asking because I installed Estrus for Skyrim... ran FNIS.... entered game... MCM registered it.... wait a bit, save and exit.

Installed Actor events

Installed EstrusChaurus + ... ran FNIS... entered game... I see teh Actor Events MCM, but I never get the MCM for Estrus Chaurus+

I didn't see the original Estrus Chaurus listed in the requirements so.... here I am asking :)

OK I Have this installed. I have the MCM menu. I can get pregnant (infected?) by chaurus, but out of about 15 tries I only saw the tentacles once. 

I got spit at and bitten, but only ended up getting fucked by a bug. When the tentacles DID appear, it was AFTER the bug had finished with me. So I guess I'm not understanding this too well right now. 'Course it's 3:45am and I couldn't sleep so it might be brain fog....

Is there an "optimal configuration" to see the tentacles most often?

I have unchecked the box for actually hatching more chaurus so I birth parasitic eggs. Do those have a purpose? Can I do anything with them?

Observation: the belly hardly expands and I have it set to as high as it will go (I think that's 6). It does expand, but barely. If I use Hentai pregnancy the belly get pretty big so I know the skeleton/body/armor meshes all work.  Known issue?

AND.... on my last test, I got all the way to standing back up after giving birth and.... CTD.

*sigh*