Head to the swamps west of Morthal.

I've never actually seen one roaming around their ever have to go and look. It would be nice if someone could add a respawning point near the caves which they lurk in.

They generally start appearing outside in the swamp a bit higher level, maybe around 15-20, otherwise its spiders early on and trolls.

[media=https://vimeo.com/102944019][/media]

Would it be possible, instead of the sometimes endless birthing loop, to set a specific size clutch for internal incubation, adjustable in the MCM plus or minus a few.  Then depending on how long they incubate the egg size grows, similar to the soul gem pregnancy of the PSQ mod.  Thus hatching a larger more mischievous chaurus?

I thought about something similar to this. 

The idea I had was to make the number of eggs you are carrying increase over time, so how many you give birth too would be decided by the duration you set. They would grow at some set rate. The longer you have things set to last, the bigger you will become and the more eggs you will lay. 

I don't think it would be too hard to implement, but I haven't done any work towards it.

From what I've seen that's how its always worked.  The longer you carry the eggs, the longer the birthing cycle, the more you produce.

This of course leads to the near if not endless birthing cycle for any days set over about 9.  It also raises the question of where those extra eggs came from.

What I suggest is an alternate. A specific number are laid, plus or minus say 3 for variety.  But now if they incubate say a day they are ping pong ball size to say two weeks and they are volley ball size each.  Which would hatch those little bugs to something the size of a chicken. 

The advantages are limiting the birthing cycle time, not producing so many that gravity is distorted and everything starts sliding to a back wall then falling into Skyrim space, and there wont be so many that it slows or crashes a save game.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion.  Not knowing anything about scripting I have no idea what I'm asking.

..or maybe a belly inflation (by pumping eggs in your womb) immediately during sexual act. 

(there is a similar option in other pregnancy mod's --> hentai pregnancy have belly inflation)

the size of the belly may depend on the size of chaurus (or is random) 

after a variable period of incubation, according on the number of eggs introduced, these will be ejected in the "larva-form"...

edit: assuming the eggs have a static size, can not "grow" in time

edit2: this is a prototype of a "chaurus-larva"...

https://vimeo.com/102944019

I just changed the textures of this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21453/

I don't know how to put this in EC+, you should resize it (is too big) and use it as a projectile instead of chaurus-egg.nif (maybe, I tried but with limited success and no animation)..

I put the textures here:

Chaurus_Larva_textures.7z

I just changed the textures of this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21453/

I don't know how to put this in EC+, you should resize it (is too big) and use it as a projectile instead of chaurus-egg.nif (maybe, I tried but with limited success and no animation)..

I've shrunken them down quite a bit to seem like they fit in the eggs and will plan on making them hatch from the eggs as part of the growth process. Not sure if I should make the larvae actually have a metamorphosis sequence (egg to larva to chrysalis to Chaurus--this might be script heavy since each egg already has a script attached to them) or just have it a toggle-able option to birth either eggs or larva (this will involve the least amount of scripting). The larva's animations seem to be controlled by an attached script (I may integrate the original modder's scripts and appropriate it to this mod when I have the time).

On my first couple of tests with the larvae, as they were being birthed, since I didn't adjust the collision box in the .nif appropriately, they kinda shot out of the character at random, so I guess that's kind of a projectile. Since then, I shrank the collision box to be more manageable and I have successfully fixed some of the issues the original modder was having with the larvae looking all funky when picked up and not being able to drop them. I haven't tested them to see if they still shot out, but I assume they will drop normally like the eggs do (unless I change the way they are being birthed that is). I've also updated Saeros' texture a little and added a pulsing glow animation to it to make them look more living.

For the MCM, I have included a toggle for noman800's growth progression as well as added some extra background variables for features I may add in later. Groovtama helped me rewrite parts of the scripts to better interact with the PapyrusUtil for the newer SexLab framework (which fixed some issues I had before--though followers may still be broken as a result). Not sure when my next release with all the additional edits will be since I'm getting quite busy on my end.

I've shrunken them down quite a bit to seem like they fit in the eggs and will plan on making them hatch from the eggs as part of the growth process. Not sure if I should make the larvae actually have a metamorphosis sequence (egg to larva to chrysalis to Chaurus--this might be script heavy since each egg already has a script attached to them) or just have it a toggle-able option to birth either eggs or larva (this will involve the least amount of scripting). The larva's animations seem to be controlled by an attached script (I may integrate the original modder's scripts and appropriate it to this mod when I have the time).

On my first couple of tests with the larvae, as they were being birthed, since I didn't adjust the collision box in the .nif appropriately, they kinda shot out of the character at random, so I guess that's kind of a projectile. Since then, I shrank the collision box to be more manageable and I have successfully fixed some of the issues the original modder was having with the larvae looking all funky when picked up and not being able to drop them. I haven't tested them to see if they still shot out, but I assume they will drop normally like the eggs do (unless I change the way they are being birthed that is). I've also updated Saeros' texture a little and added a pulsing glow animation to it to make them look more living.

For the MCM, I have included a toggle for noman800's growth progression as well as added some extra background variables for features I may add in later. Groovtama helped me rewrite parts of the scripts to better interact with the PapyrusUtil for the newer SexLab framework (which fixed some issues I had before--though followers may still be broken as a result). Not sure when my next release with all the additional edits will be since I'm getting quite busy on my end.

gVLjzzL.jpg

great job!

I have a problem with the mod

When the 3 days expires the chanracter start giving Birth to many eggs. .... and continues for really long time or maybe forever :|

already happened in older versions then i thougt it was fixed.

everything else works fine.

this problem does not happen to all people.
I do not really understand why, maybe some incompatible mod on load order or some scripts (remove all old EC scripts and try to re-install).

from my experience -> more days of pregnancy, more time to laying eggs
in any case, this period is still excessive.

I wanted to know just a little thing: if I set the breasts size to grow, I noticed that after giving birth there's no shrink to the normal size before the pregnancy, so I ended up to have my char with very huge boobs which become larger after every chaurus pregnancy. Looks like they sum everytime the given setting and there's no way to come back to normal. I even tried to overwrite the body I'm using in meshes/actor/character/character assets but nothing! Is it me or is a normal behaviour of the mod?

Sorry my English.

Hi people,

excuse my horrible italian-english grammar :P

I wanted to share some brainstorming ideas on this mod to see if anyone is interested to develop it for a future version (Min, Jacques or others)..  is so much untapped potential here IMHO..

(considering that I'm not a modder and I don't have the know-how for implementing this in-game, but if I can help, I do it willingly!)

are just ideas, I don't even know if they are feasible

in this concept the chaurus is more "hentai-style"

a "Hentai Estrus Chaurus" nikname   :P

this is a mix of "Ridley Scott Alien" original jbezorg Estrus Chaurus-style and "hentai world"

Provided that the chaurus is an hermaphrodite insect (implanting and fecondation at the same moment) and the eggs do not grow excessively in the host body during incubation, would be nice and more realistic (realistic in hentai world obviously...) see an immediate inflation of the belly during or after sexual act.

an example would be this mod by Srende: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35463-fill-her-up-cum-inflation/ for cum-inflation.

some explanatory images:

-hentai bugs impregnation image (warning: EXPLICIT disgusting image some images may offend someone)-

tumblr_n0alwwnHVr1sjfqzvo1_1280.jpg

aWovclU.jpg

tumblr_mrwq1cRr5j1s9nixyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwjxqsgcPE1rsv6t3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7n70sPbR41ryskqro1_r1_400.gif

What are the immediate consequences? 

- the size of the belly depend on quantity of eggs+sperm inoculated and by level of chaurus (or random maybe).

a NPC belly node value from 3 to 7 would be acceptable (3<->5 for small chaurus, 6/7-> and over for chaurus reaper/hunter)

-the duration of pregnancy may be static (or vary slightly - MCM menu - 2/4/6 days.. should not afflicted the gameplay for long period, is tedious) and does not affect greatly the previous inflation-belly size, because the eggs don't increase much their dimension over time (are almost static.. are eggs!).. Perhaps a minimum growth.

only breast and butt changes a lot (due to the hormonal change and milk content).

-immediate slowdown weight-buff after sex (depending on the belly-size + amount of eggs)

-milking during pregnancy? Realistic Needs/iNeed compatible?

-at the end of pregnancy, the eggs hatch within the body and begin to exit in the larva form.. maybe some unfertilized egg may still be ejected along with the larvae

(warning: EXPLICIT image)

tumblr_n3syupCULp1rsv6t3o1_400.gif

tumblr_m5ulaobdb21ryskqro1_500.png

in time will become a smaller chaurus (like jbezorg version) and they will grow up to normal game size.

-for integration also put my old post link here:

I know that Jacques was working on its own version, could use some idea I've posted here if he like.

what do you think?   :)

bye!

S.

@Saeros

I am not an expert, but one of those images you posted might violate a site wide rule against loli content. I am not sure if it applies only to mod content or also to forum posts.

I wanted to know just a little thing: if I set the breasts size to grow, I noticed that after giving birth there's no shrink to the normal size before the pregnancy, so I ended up to have my char with very huge boobs which become larger after every chaurus pregnancy. Looks like they sum everytime the given setting and there's no way to come back to normal. I even tried to overwrite the body I'm using in meshes/actor/character/character assets but nothing! Is it me or is a normal behaviour of the mod?

Sorry my English.

this happens because is a skeleton node scaling.

set this option to 1.0 if you want your PC breasts return to normal after preggo

HH9T4kA.jpg

This value controls the residual-growth of the breast after pregnancy

to reset the nodes to default (1.0), use this option

JJElyMn.jpg

if  does not work, open racemenu and use the sliders to bring the value of the breast to 1 (default).

:)

@Saeros

I am not an expert, but one of those images you posted might violate a site wide rule against loli content. I am not sure if it applies only to mod content or also to forum posts.

ok, for safety I remove it.

it was just to explain the concept, I don't like loli content..

I have not noticed.. sorry

tnks!

your Italiano English seems very good to me!  ;)

One thing I would say is... I like all the larvae thing and your prototype is very good. 

I'm just a bit concerned about the other ESTRUS animations. There is the "horse" and the "sex machine" which could be nice to be developed upon as well as the tentacle one. (and I've heard now there are even two more?).

Like making the sex machine a dwarfen trap? Or the horse as a torture tools used by the falmer?

One thing I would say is... I like all the larvae thing and your prototype is very good. 

I'm just a bit concerned about the other ESTRUS animations. There is the "horse" and the "sex machine" which could be nice to be developed upon as well as the tentacle one. (and I've heard now there are even two more?).

Like making the sex machine a dwarfen trap? Or the horse as a torture tools used by the falmer?

:P tnks shinji!

sincerely, estrus "horse" and the "sex machine" could be implemented in another way, maybe in a SexLab Quest like Stories by skyrimll..

an ancient dwemer torture arctifact used by falmers to enslave and torture surface-people (falmers hate all in the surface world)

maybe locate in blackreach.

or part of E.L.L.E the SexBot

"Slime animation" is a new tentacle animation..

it would look good as a mimic in some Falmer chest, with same pregnancy result

Sorry my English.

set this option to 1.0 if you want your PC breasts return to normal after preggo

HH9T4kA.jpg

JJElyMn.jpg

if  does not work, open racemenu and use the sliders to bring the value of the breast to 1 (default).

I entervened with the nodes but with no success, and honestly racemenu didn't come to my mind, so thanks for the tip!

Are you Italian? Really? Just like me. Ciao!

Sorry my English.

HH9T4kA.jpg

JJElyMn.jpg

I entervened with the nodes but with no success, and honestly racemenu didn't come to my mind, so thanks for the tip!

Are you Italian? Really? Just like me. Ciao!

Italianissimo!

ciaooo!  :P

Guest emilio

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49566/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49566/?

yes, the "mimic tentacle" is a very interesting option..  ;)

you could put some random trigger in falmer chest for tentacle anim..
..or in some chaurus eggs-sack.. 
would be brilliant

Hi all!

having read the interesting post by Saeros ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/page-11?do=findComment&comment=898813 ), I thought about a nice way to merge the "classic" EC and his idea: what about implementing chaurus sexes? I mean, male and female chaurus. The male chaurus would act as the "classic" EC (it impregnates its victims -> egg laying at the end of pregnancy), while the female would inject fertilized eggs inside the victim's body -> sudden belly inflation and eventually delivery of living larvae.

The whole thing could work like this: a random int (maybe between 1 and 2) could be generated at the start of the rape:

- on 1 (or <=1), the chaurus is considered "male" and the victim gets impregnated ("classic" sequence of states and functions);

- on 2 (or >=2), the chaurus is considered "female" and lays eggs inside the victim.

The latter event should trigger a different (and new) sequence of states and functions, starting with sudden belly inflation at the end of the rape animation (the belly node scale remaining the same for the whole incubation time) and ending with the delivery of animated larvae.

Maybe not too difficult to implement (maybe).

What do you think?

Wow, nothing happened for months here (Min being focused on making us all happy with more deviousness and more devices), then a whole bunch of folks add new and amazing ideas in this thread. Oviposition, hatching, larvae, yay!

The only "worry" I have is that this is all going to be script heavy... which means we need someone who has the skills to do it (don't look at me...) I doubt Min is going to have much time to work on this (he said he was just maintaining it). Maybe Srende could be interested in taking a look?

I think one of the first things that need to be done is "clean up": removing the dependency on ActorEvents and Estrus. They do very minor things: AFAIK, keeping track of attacks and the tentacle animation, respectively. This would be better handled by a spell and a chaurus animation, now that we have those.