Try to disable the Chaurus animation from sexlab creatures animation list and leaving the estrus animation on.

If I disable the Chaurus animations and leave the Estrus animations, and then cast Irresistable Aura on a chaurus, I get "Your spell fizzles and fails to affect Chaurus"

So... I'd ask again...

How do I get more tentacle action and less bug fucking?

AND.... I see very little belly expansion. It's there, but nowhere near what I'd expect with that slider set to its max. The boobs grow fine. The butt grows fine. The belly.... not so much. I did shorten the incubation period to 3 days, but the breasts and butt seem to be fine with that. So what's going on with the belly node?

Try to disable the Chaurus animation from sexlab creatures animation list and leaving the estrus animation on.

If I disable the Chaurus animations and leave the Estrus animations, and then cast Irresistable Aura on a chaurus, I get "Your spell fizzles and fails to affect Chaurus"

So... I'd ask again...

How do I get more tentacle action and less bug fucking?

AND.... I see very little belly expansion. It's there, but nowhere near what I'd expect with that slider set to its max. The boobs grow fine. The butt grows fine. The belly.... not so much. I did shorten the incubation period to 3 days, but the breasts and butt seem to be fine with that. So what's going on with the belly node?

Tentacles are for range attack. You have to get hit and be few metres from Chaurus when script spell kick in.

More days. bigger belly, more eggs. Max belly size is acquired at day 6 i believe.

OK, help me out a little here.

I have EC installed, but the MCM menu isn't showing up. I waited about 7 minutes (real time) in game, saved, exited to desktop, restarted and.... still no MCM.

Now farther back in here I thought I read that Estrus for Skyrim doesn't have to be activated, that we basically need to install it, register the animations, and then it can be deactivated. Should I have Estrus for Skyrim active while I'm trying to get EC up and running?

OK, help me out a little here.

I have EC installed, but the MCM menu isn't showing up. I waited about 7 minutes (real time) in game, saved, exited to desktop, restarted and.... still no MCM.

Now farther back in here I thought I read that Estrus for Skyrim doesn't have to be activated, that we basically need to install it, register the animations, and then it can be deactivated. Should I have Estrus for Skyrim active while I'm trying to get EC up and running?

I never tried without activating Estrus but I sorted out my MCM issues with EC by activating the mod in two stages.

1- Activate Estrus only, load skyrim, configure your Estrus options (free camera, body type, onlookers), save, quit Skyrim.

2- Activate Actor Events and EC, load skyrim, save again.

That gives a chance for Estrus to be installed and configured before EC starts.

I found that, if you have both enabled at once, EC can try to start before Estrus is fully installed.

So I have Estrus and EC both at the bottom of my load order right now (just for ease of use....and the game is loading this way so far). Should I move Estrus up closer to the top to get this working?

As long as Estrus is loaded before EstrusChaurus, it shouldn't really matter where in your load order.

I usually keep mine near the end.

OK, got it working.

Now more questions... :)

What's the deal with the Companions tab in MCM?

What does it do if I "register" companions?

And it LOOKS like I can only register 1... I have Eryniel Elf and a new one named Mirai. 

I registered Eryniel and that appeared to work. It put her on the left side under the "Registered Companions" label...

Then I went and got Mirai. When she became a follower she was on the right side of that page. I wasn't sure if she was supposed to be on the left so I unchecked "Register" and Eryniel disappeared from teh list. Rechecked "Register" and Mirai showed up but not Eryniel.

I may not have an understanding of what has to be done to infect a follower. Both of these have been tentacled but I still only show 1 infected and that's my PC. Neither follower seems to get infected either by tentacles or by sexy time with a bug.

And I still don't know what to do with all the parasitic eggs I'm laying.

Appreciate some clues for the n00b here :)

IIRC the register is pretty much if EC knows you have a follower and if EC consider that a viable target.

So if you have more than one follower and you want them to get tentacle and infected; they should both be on the list and both have the check box checked. Try unregister and re-register again if it isn't happening. I was using EFF to have more than one follower.

I think Infection occasionally "drops" from follower when you change cell although I was able to get it to work pretty well when I was messing around with it.

I don't recall if there's an infect chance/pregnancy chance slider or it is always 100%

Im having trouble getting all tha additional mods need to link into chaurus, more specifically sexlab; I get "checking registry" message a lot when I go to see if everything registered at least if not more usually FNIS creature or sexlab. any idea how I can fix that/get everything to work?

Everything works nicely however the new egg laying animation looks kinda goofy.

The missionary animation made the character looks like she's standing with her head and her legs are floating in mid air.

Could there be an option for using 3.355 animation?

File Name: Estrus Chaurus+

File Submitter: Min

File Submitted: 03 May 2014

File Category: Combat Sex

Requires: SexLab 1.54+, SKSE, FNIS 4.1, FNIS Creature Pack 4.1, SexLab, SkyUI, Estrus For Skyrim, Actor Events

See http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/149-estrus-chaurus/ for a full description of what this mod does.

All credits go to the original author of this mod, Jbezorg. Since he has taken a hiatus, I will be maintaining this mod for the time being. Don't expect (m)any new features, the extent of this will most likely be restricted to maintenance to keep this mod alive.

Click here to download this file

This is my first try with this mod. I had a problem with this. Everything worked as described until it was time to drop the eggs.

I was dropping eggs for 2 game days before I started using wait and then I was surrounded by little chaurus everywhere but I was still dropping eggs. I tried saving and loading again but still I was dropping eggs, in the end I removed the mod and started from a previous save.

I like this  I hope it can be fixed  Maybe a quest reset button or a hatch stop button. I had pages and pages of eggs in the hatchery page all counting down to hatch.

Hi everyone,

I installed the last EC version just a few days ago. I noticed that, during the egg-laying sequence, the eggs appear right under my character's bum. In old versions (with the bleedout animation) the eggs looked like they were really coming out from the character's privates. I don't know if this is the same for you.

I edited the script by switching to the skirtFbone03 node, but nothing changed.

Not sure if it is because of this mod but right after being attacked by a Chaurus with a tentacle attack, my character is stuck in a close third person camera.  The F key will not switch to first person and the mouse wheel will not zoom in third person.

I've tried to, EnablePlayerControls, tried a few animations and it always goes back to the close view third person.  Anyone else have this issue?  Anyone know a solution to get the zoom function back?

Not sure if it is because of this mod but right after being attacked by a Chaurus with a tentacle attack, my character is stuck in a close third person camera.  The F key will not switch to first person and the mouse wheel will not zoom in third person.

I've tried to, EnablePlayerControls, tried a few animations and it always goes back to the close view third person.  Anyone else have this issue?  Anyone know a solution to get the zoom function back?

It's fixed now, used a tanning rack and the camera reset.

This is probably a weird request, but I'd really like for Actor Events to be written out of this mod. Other pregnancy mods don't use it, and it really spams up my Papyrus log and makes my game unstable.

Honestly I don't even care about the tentacle part of the mod, but I wouldn't ask for that to be removed. ^_^ I just like the infestation part, and with More Nasty Creatures, I find the regular chaurus sex animation to be pretty nice!

This is probably a weird request, but I'd really like for Actor Events to be written out of this mod. Other pregnancy mods don't use it, and it really spams up my Papyrus log and makes my game unstable.

Honestly I don't even care about the tentacle part of the mod, but I wouldn't ask for that to be removed. ^_^ I just like the infestation part, and with More Nasty Creatures, I find the regular chaurus sex animation to be pretty nice!

I would be in favor of a non-tentacle Chaurus mod too. :D

+1 to this. I never dare to check my papyrus log (it always get me paranoid. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss). But still, Actor events is actually completely useless since it's working for only one mod.

+1 to this. I never dare to check my papyrus log (it always get me paranoid. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss). But still, Actor events is actually completely useless since it's working for only one mod.

I would like to see this cleaned up as well. I don't currently use the mod because of these concerns. Though I would be disappointed to see the tentacles removed.

I would never suggest removing the tentacles totally... It wouldn't be Estrus Chaurus then! Estrus is the tentacle part after all. I'd just like to see it as optional, maybe with a toggle in the MCM or something.

But Actor Events being removed would make this mod sooooo much better and more stable. Sadly, that might be more work than Min wants to put into the mod since he's stated that his purpose is just to keep it alive.

I would never suggest removing the tentacles totally... It wouldn't be Estrus Chaurus then! Estrus is the tentacle part after all. I'd just like to see it as optional, maybe with a toggle in the MCM or something.

But Actor Events being removed would make this mod sooooo much better and more stable. Sadly, that might be more work than Min wants to put into the mod since he's stated that his purpose is just to keep it alive.

By the way, it is true that you can remove the estrus.esp file from the estrus mod?

I think you need only the other files (the animations) from that mod and leave estruschaurus.esp to handle it all.