Anyone got anything?

I tried installing the mod called "estrus chaurus+ options" to tweak it to see if it'll help. Now the spit's trigger the attack, after a second of leaving me alone, the chaurus then attacks the player while they're getting tentacle fucked. Obviously something isn't regeresting an infection/pregancy. actor events issue?

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to get it going properly?

I finally got this mod to work, well sort of. Spits cause the tentacle attacks ok, then the chauruses leave me alone, but for the life of me the PC won't get pregnant/infected.

Has anyone else had this problem before? If so what got it going? Cheers.

Yeah, same here. I finally got everything to work except the pregnancy part. If I'm correct, when you're pregnant, wont it show up in the "Incubation" part of the MCM Chaurus menu? If not, how can you tell? Can you wait it out with the wait function?

Is there a patch for Estrus Chaurus + that could do any of the following:

1. After a few days a chaurus (maybe 1 to 3) will spawn where you laid the eggs.  I know there is the infestation option in the MCM but that just seems to create a bunch of little chaurus bugs, not full grown chaurus.  Not really interested in creating a follower as others had mentioned.  I would just like the surface world to have a few chaurus' roaming about.

2.  As you move closer to giving birth have PC have contractions, being more frequent as the time gets closer.  I know there is a countdown in the MCM menu but I prefer not to go to the MCM.

3.  Some text pop-up that encourages the PC to find a suitable spot to lay the eggs the closer the birth.  Something safe, near water, marsh.  Kind of like a salmon swimming upstream to spawn.

Sorry for those late to this particular party...

So i install this following the instructions listed below Seems i don't need to install this now

So, I took the liberty of putting everything you need in a compressed file. 
(updated: removed "estruschaurus.bsa" - not used)

what it contains: 

- Actor events 2.22
- Estrus Chaurus+ (by Min)
- Alternative tentacle textures and Alternative machine textures
- Estrus for Skyrim (no mod, no scripts, only the necessary things ;)  )

install with a mod manager, run FNIS and LOOT.

now, start Skyrim with only "Actor Events" enabled

1. load your save and wait for the registration of AE in MCM menu (a few seconds)
2. save and quit game

3. now activate EstrusChaurus.esp and restart the game
4. load the previous save (actor event register new mod but no MCM menu for Estrus Chaurus at this time)
5. wait a few seconds and save again
6. reload immediately the last save and now EstrusChaurus MCM menu will appear.

..set the parameters and profit :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Min
just a few things I've noticed in your version:

the birthing animation is of a previous version (3.35.3 perhaps?)
in a jbezorg changelog:

2013.12.26 - Release 3.35.4 - Birthing animation swapped to a more appropriate missionary. No more butt in the air. Moans from breast/belly/butt growth now uses the SexLab voice you've selected.

Chaurus becomes giant in sexlab forward/reverse animation (in the jbezorg version was correct).
maybe it's a problem with the new version of SexLab.. or perhaps it only happens to me.. (I installed Nasty Critters)

everything else seems to work quite well.
thanks a lot!

edit: I may have found the birth animation

jbezorg zzestrusbreedereffectscript  ->  line 62     "Debug.SendAnimationEvent(kTarget, "Missionary_A1_S"+iAnimationIndex)"
Min  zzestrusbreedereffectscript   -> line 62           "Debug.SendAnimationEvent(kTarget, "Arrok_Missionary_A1_S"+iAnimationIndex)"

however, I prefer the previous version of the animation  - "bleedout"

state BIRTHING
	event OnBeginState()
		Debug.Trace("_EC_::state::BIRTHING")
		while ( kTarget.IsOnMount() || Utility.IsInMenuMode() )
			Utility.Wait( 2.0 )
		endWhile
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(kTarget, "BleedOutStart")
		Utility.Wait( 10.0 )

;iBirthingLoops = Utility.RandomInt( 6, 10 )
		if bIsFemale
			kTarget.AddItem(zzEstrusChaurusFluid, 1, true)
			kTarget.EquipItem(zzEstrusChaurusFluid, true, true)
			kTarget.AddItem(zzEstrusChaurusMilkR, 1, true)
			kTarget.EquipItem(zzEstrusChaurusMilkR, true, true)
			kTarget.AddItem(zzEstrusChaurusMilkL, 1, true)
			kTarget.EquipItem(zzEstrusChaurusMilkL, true, true)
		endIf
		oviposition()
	endEvent

event OnEndState()
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(kTarget, "BleedOutStop")
	endEvent

event OnUpdate()
		; catch any pending updates
	endEvent
endState

Then to change the birthing animation i have to choose either....

This one

Or this

So the first page version works but it has the infinite egg laying problem? Is there way to make it stop at the end?

the animation is not infinite, just wait...  :) 

I did a little test.. 

8 days of incubation (in game) -> egg laying 7 minutes (real-time)

we have to ask Min to reduce this time.. (I tried to understand, but it's complicated for me.. I'm no a papyrus script expert)

for now, I just changed the birthing animation..
if you want to try at your own risk  :D

extract to "\Skyrim\Data\scripts" folder

Or this

I tried it.. gives me an error (perhaps the same)

damn CK, what do you want? :P

I know what CK wants...

Well, I still have had no success. And yes, that's the error I get every time, even with the fresh download from your pack and this mod itself. CK just doesn't like those scripts for some reason...

For those who want to play with a useable variant, I cleaned up some parts and commented out a bunch of lines intended for the option changes I made (which can still be seen on the MCM, they are just not configurable). It also extends the sliders a bit for those who want larger scaling sizes. The edit should only make changes to the .esp, two scripts and their respective source files, as well as the English translation file.

attachicon.gifestrus_chaurus+_bleedout.zip

The birthing animation has been set to the bleedout animation and if you swap between first and third person, your character might be able to crawl around temporarily until the birthing is over. Because of the things I enabled for that temporary movement, the character can still interact with things and I'm not sure if there is an alternate function that can disable interactions--so be careful of what you interact with while giving birth as it could cause weirdness or break something (though I don't think it'll be serious unless something breaks the oviposition cycle before the end of it). You can pick up the laid eggs just fine though.

Until I can figure out the variable linking in the Creation Kit, the bleed out animation will be the only animation. The alternate animations in addition to the bleed out is the missionary style that Saeros added (which still does the breakdancing thing), and a masturbation one that is gender specific (a gender check ensures that males and females will masturbate differently)--thought he males look a little weird until I figure out what function calls the wiener to be erect. I may reincorporate the original missionary stance when things get working with the variables too.

If new variables could be added and linked in the CK (one idea is that I might have to end up making a dummy script with nothing in it using the same file name or something, then swapping it back after adding the necessary variables...), I may make extra options--maybe like toggling auto stripping before birth (or re-add it in... not sure why it was removed though--might have to look into it later), genital scaling, or something of that sort. not sure though.

Hope it works!

Just need to install this

Finally got it working now. It seems that I needed both the .pex and .psc and I didn't have all the scripts needed so I had to dig into all the .bsa files to get them. All the options are finally connected and I also added a could more options to toggle and edit. I also added the other EstrusForSkyrim animations as well as some texture edits to make them match the Dwemer/Chaurus textures in the game. Only the essentials are added into this repackage (original mod not required, but the prerequisites are), but you can install it over EstrusForSkyrim if you want to use both.

Note: A clean save may be required in order for the updates to show properly...

attachicon.gifestrus_chaurus+_options.zip

The additional options in the MCM are as follows:

• Under the "Options" tab, there is a submenu called "Notifications" which toggles whether or not you want 1st-person, 3rd-person, or no narration messages for each time the character changes.
  • Under the "Animations" tab, you can select what kind of birth animation the character can have: Default, Missonary (a typo I need to fix!), Masturbate, and Bleed Out. The Masturbation animation is gender specific, but the males might not be erect during this animation (I need some advice on how to fix that...). For Bleed Out, the character may gain some movement control, but it is not always very consistent for some reason. Try not to press the jump button while in the birthing position (probably for masturbation and bleed out) as that might make the character revert to a normal pose until the birthing is finished.
  • Also under the "Animations" menu, I've added a "Chaurus Rape" toggle for those who don't want the Chaurus rape animations to play, so the script will skip over that trigger (the Chaurus rape animations only play when the Chaurus sees the character as a target--if the character is out of the Chaurus' range, the tentacle animations will play instead). For those who want it on, you can fine tune the distance at which it triggers (this does not control the distance of the spit, only how far the character is from the Chaurus)--like if ou only want it to play when the character is really close or really far away.
  • The "Registered Animations" have been extended to include the rest of the EstrusForSkyrim animations. (These may or may not work--but they require lots of testing!)
  • Lastly, compared to the original mod, under the "Skeleton Check" tab, the sliders have been extended.

Unfortunately, I could not get the extra three animations to work on my setup--only the tentacles seemed to work, but I possibly need a clean save install or edit the ,hkx files or something. If anyone has any advice on what I should edit, please let me know. The animations are properly listed in the "zzestruschaurusanim" list with all the SexLab tags and such, as well as being incorporated into the "zzestruschaurusmcmscript" script. I assume that the "zzestruschaurusae" handles the triggering of the animation by digging through the SexLab list, but if I am wrong, please correct me.

Thanks to the original creators/modders and I'll see about editing more parts once I learn how to and have the time for it.

Have fun!

And pray everything works :) would i be correct?

It's not very alive, but not entirely dead either. Min posted an update not too far back (as the timeline of mods often goes), and Saeros has been posting some cleanups and tweaks pretty recently. We might get some updates in the form of a compatibility patch for Fill Her Up, if Srende finds the time.

Does anyone know how to get the mod to trigger at 100% and below health, I know actor events controls this but it's maximum setting is 90%. It takes too long for a Chaurus to drop my health to 90%. Any help or reference is appreciated.

P.S I'm new here, so please forgive any ignorance

I've been trying to eagerly get back in to this mod thanks to Min, Saeros and Jacque's great work, but I tried all the methods of installing and fixing the install that Saeros suggested in this thread without any luck.  I also tried installing their packages directly over different versions of Estrus (v1.11 and v1.20) using NMM.  I used a save cleaner and reset Actor Events, and then followed the save/load commands, as well as tried the console commands suggested.

I can see the MCM menus for EC+ and AE, all the animations are correctly registered in the MCM for SL and EC+, but when I get hit with the spit there's no tentacles, and when raped via defeat by a chaurus, there's no incubation of eggs in the MCM.  I've tested the Estrus shouts with EC+ installed over and they are functioning normally, and I've also tried it without Estrus underneath EC+.  The only other combat related mods are Duel - Combat Realism, VioLens, and Defeat.  Any ideas?

Edit: Scorched earth (complete reinstall & new game) solved the problem, probably too many mods.  Thanks to all who work on this mod!

I was just thinking about what people said in this mod your companions don't remain infested if they move to another cell so would it be possible to add a token to their inventory and as long as its in their inventory they would go through the motions of been pregnant and then remove it when they have given birth to the charus eggs. Is this possible ?

I have some problems with this mod.

First, what is the situation:

I've had a fully new, clean installation. I've installed Estrus 1.2, all requirements are there. I've installed E-Ch+ with the requirements mentioned in 3.35 version.

Now, there are the problems:

First, it doesn't activate anything, neither animation nor sound.

Second, there are many entries in the logfile with errors from Estrus and something called _ae_framework, so the Actor Events Framework. I've attached the log with the relevant lines.

I don't know, what exactly is causing this error or what I did forget to install, but maybe someone has any idea, how to fix this?

Or maybe will there be eventually a new update of Estrus Chaurus with some patch included?

Thanks to cotyounoyume for Estrus for Skyrim and Jbezorg and Min for Estrus Charus, before I begin. It really makes me hate encountering Charus in any form, but that's half the fun.

I was curious.

Werewolves have the Silver Hand as mortal foes and Vampires have the Dawnguard as their enemies, as well as daedra worshippers have Vigilant of Stendaar to contend with.

What about a task force devoted to purifying those unfortunate enough to be infected by Estrus Charus? Maybe using defeat or YMOYL, there would be a way for them to capture you, put you in stocks over a campfire and roast you, Duration in the fire could be proportional to the integrity of the stockade and allow you to escape. Or even more direct means of aborting the charus pregnancy with clever zaz animations such as fisting.

I have some problems with this mod.

First, what is the situation:

I've had a fully new, clean installation. I've installed Estrus 1.2, all requirements are there. I've installed E-Ch+ with the requirements mentioned in 3.35 version.

Now, there are the problems:

First, it doesn't activate anything, neither animation nor sound.

Second, there are many entries in the logfile with errors from Estrus and something called _ae_framework, so the Actor Events Framework. I've attached the log with the relevant lines.

I don't know, what exactly is causing this error or what I did forget to install, but maybe someone has any idea, how to fix this?

Or maybe will there be eventually a new update of Estrus Chaurus with some patch included?

You should use min's 3.36 Estrus Charus+ near as I can tell he's developing it now in jbezorg's absence, after all this IS the forum for Estrus+. Also, make sure you're Generating FNIS for each of these steps. If all else fails, uninstall all estrus mods and run PapyrusDataTransfer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31675/?. PDT has saved me a lot of frustration in the past two days. Actor Events is absolutely necessary for EC+, and doesn't hurt to install it first, play game, wait for AE to show up in MCM, save. Then reinstall, Estrus for skyrim, fnis, play game, wait for mcm update, estrus an npc, WAIT FOR ANIMATIONS TO END!!!@#$!, then save. Then install estrus charus +, fnis, play, wait for mcm update, find a charus to spit on you, deal with the charus, save. You should be there, ready for adding estrus plugin's. I had the issue with no slurping noises when I first installed charus. I had the Voice acting but no tentacle noises. I installed estrus super slimy and that seemed to fix the sound issue.

Thanks LL.com, yo shit is cray cray!

@gangstamick: I did install Mins version 3.36, but there was told that it still needs all requirements of 3.35, so I mentioned them.

I surely used FNIS any time I (un-)installed something, and I updated any other relevant generated mod, too.

Ok, so I will try your way of installation, with Script Scalpel and activating one mod after another. I'll report back again.

Hi, I got serious papyrus spam from actor events when I ran this mod. I did my research and I found that actor events makes the game unstable therefore can cause CTD. It is true? All that papyrus spam does not look good also sometimes creates stack dump in the log.

Any information on this? Is ae is safe?

Just a short question: I found Jacques version / patch /rebuild for this mod. Now, a few things i didn't get: I do NOT need coty's EstrusForSkyrim, but I DO need its requirements (SKSE, FNIS, ...).

Now I have two questions:

First, do I also need the requirements of Estrus Chaurus 3.35/6, so ActorEvents and that stuff, or do I not?

Second, is there a newer rebuild, or is this post updated regularly?

To those with questions, you need to read through the entire thread carefully.  Saeros and Jacques both have different versions you can use, which come pre-packaged with things like Actor Events and the original EC animations, but you can figure that out if you read the thread.  To get these re-packs to work you need to follow the instructions in Saeros' post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/page-7?do=findComment&comment=868554

Once you get it running, if you need to uninstall something, upgrade sexlab, try a different EC+ package, et cetera, use Saeros instructions to start and stop the mod in-game:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/page-13?do=findComment&comment=913429

Your best bet is to read through the entire thread to figure out what's going on so you don't get frustrated...or at least skim it.