Wow, nothing happened for months here (Min being focused on making us all happy with more deviousness and more devices), then a whole bunch of folks add new and amazing ideas in this thread. Oviposition, hatching, larvae, yay!

The only "worry" I have is that this is all going to be script heavy... which means we need someone who has the skills to do it (don't look at me...) I doubt Min is going to have much time to work on this (he said he was just maintaining it). Maybe Srende could be interested in taking a look?

I think one of the first things that need to be done is "clean up": removing the dependency on ActorEvents and Estrus. They do very minor things: AFAIK, keeping track of attacks and the tentacle animation, respectively. This would be better handled by a spell and a chaurus animation, now that we have those.

yes, there are many ideas
we really want someone with the skills..
jbezorg is on hiatus, and his scripting works was brilliant and complex.

I don't think is so easy to eliminate the AE dependencies (and I do not think it is necessary at this time).
regarding Estrus for Skyrim dependencies: this mod  is no longer required since lastest EC version (the pointer for animobject and animations are included in jbezorg and Min .esp)
try my package or jacques version (no estrus for skyrim required)
I just copied all you need. ;)

Saeros! i've too got problem with the pregnant body. I've moved to the UNP bodyslide (just to taste the pregnancy!) and it worked. But then the breast scaled back but the belly didn't. I had the 1.0 setting in the skeleton menu and tried the fix button (could not be toggled at all).

I had to recreate the body again to revert to normality. 

I think there is something going wrong there.

@shinji72

some questions

-with which version of EC are you playing?

-which skeleton are you using?

I use CBBE HDT and XPMSE 2.06 and I had no problems for now.

if you are using the legacy version of XPMS 1.9 try this mod to manage sliders in racemenu http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/

then go on belly node, checks the value and reset to original scale (1.0)

unp bodyslide --> I think it is only compatible with XPMS legacy version (but I'm not sure)

Wow, nothing happened for months here (Min being focused on making us all happy with more deviousness and more devices), then a whole bunch of folks add new and amazing ideas in this thread. Oviposition, hatching, larvae, yay!

The only "worry" I have is that this is all going to be script heavy... which means we need someone who has the skills to do it (don't look at me...) I doubt Min is going to have much time to work on this (he said he was just maintaining it). Maybe Srende could be interested in taking a look?

I think one of the first things that need to be done is "clean up": removing the dependency on ActorEvents and Estrus. They do very minor things: AFAIK, keeping track of attacks and the tentacle animation, respectively. This would be better handled by a spell and a chaurus animation, now that we have those.

yes, there are many ideas
we really want someone with the skills..
jbezorg is on hiatus, and his scripting works was brilliant and complex.

I don't think is so easy to eliminate the AE dependencies (and I do not think it is necessary at this time).
regarding Estrus for Skyrim dependencies: this mod  is no longer required since lastest EC version (the pointer for animobject and animations are included in jbezorg and Min .esp)
try my package or jacques version (no estrus for skyrim required)
I just copied all you need. ;)

The only part I don't agree with is the necessity of removing Actor Events, because I think it's really really necessary to make this mod more functional and friendly to actual play-throughs of the game (instead of games loaded up specifically to go encounter Chaurus and get pumped full of eggs).

If I load up a new game with Estrus Chaurus enabled, my game will crash... I have to wait until my character is created and in Skyrim, save, then load up the mod. This alone should indicate a problem! The mod only affects encounters with Chaurus which, in a normal game, are not super-frequent, especially right away. Yet with Actor Events installed, my game is constantly being bogged down with script spam, and usually gets too crashy for me to continue long before I ever find any Chaurus to make use of the mod. :(

Sadly, I think it's probably true that AE is not easy to extricate, which means it won't ever happen.

I took a look at removing AE a while back (just as an exercise of understanding what AE actually does). Some parts were not very clear so I didn't want to mess with it. 

The log spam is annoying but I haven't seen any issue with it except at startup - I need to first start a game with Estrus only, then reload and add AE and EC to make it work.

There are a couple of updates I would like to see if Min can find the time (or maybe I will take a stab at it if I can find the time as well).

- a growth modifier for the belly to make it grow faster (so the belly could actually catch up with the breasts on short incubation periods)

- another attempt at making the birth scene on all fours again (the missionary position was a good idea but some animations look weird without a male partner... aka, butt bouncing up in the air for no reason)

- a throbbing image space effect when birth is imminent to give a chance to find a proper place for delivery

AE uses script that allows Estrus for Skyrim and EC+ animation to run (I suppose)..

thanks to these scripts, I could remove Estrus for Skyrim dipendencies (in my re-package).

AE frameworks intervenes according to the events and works with the health threshold (set in MCM menu) and the distance.

-if the chaurus spits from distance and the health drops below the set threshold, this does play a tentacle-animation.

-if the distance is minimal (melee) calls the animation recorded in Sexlab (chaurus reverse/forward)

if you can replace this, AE can be eliminated (I suppose).

..presumably does other things .. but you need to check.

Hi, not sure if my question is ok here, or better belong to the original Caurus thread, but well.

First, is it normal, that the versioncheck in the MCM still says 3.35 (as i had the update 3.36 installed) ?

And second, how do i get rid of that pink thingy on my back, that appered when i have been infested ?

I made all through the pace, with birth and all, and says no infestation anymore, but still that "backback" there

I can't even find it in my inventory. regards

for the first question (about the version)--> yes, it is normal 

I just uninstalled the old version (v3.357) and installed this one, but in the version check it's still saying v3.35. Is this normal?

Yeah, I neglected to update the version string. That is safe to ignore.

for the second question, I do not understand what you mean.

you can put a picture to explain?

tnks.

I just uninstalled the old version (v3.357) and installed this one, but in the version check it's still saying v3.35. Is this normal?

tnks.

post-178216-0-54365100-1409165553_thumb.jpg

tnks.

this is a piece of animobject.nif (of tentacle animation) from Estrus for Skyrim..

it should not be there at the end of animation..  :-/

you have installed estrus for skyrim?

if so, try to start the animation (with estrus shout) and checks whether at the end  is removed
otherwise you better remove all and reinstall IMHO

tnks.

this is a piece of animobject.nif (of tentacle animation) from Estrus for Skyrim..

it should not be there at the end of animation..  :-/

you have installed estrus for skyrim?

if so, try to start the animation (with estrus shout) and checks whether at the end  is removed
otherwise you better remove all and reinstall IMHO

Yes, Estrus for Skyrim is installed, as its required for Estrus Charus. And as i had seen, it really looks like part of the tentacles. Strange thing is,

it was applied when i got infected by a Chaurus (no Tentacles there). Well, Estrus shout (guess you meant Estrus self shout) didnt helped,

just brought me to a more or less stucking camerea, that i cant zoom in/out anymore ^^. Guess i have to try the reinstall and see if that hepls.

Thx for your suggestions.

Beeing Female 1.14 Estrus Chaurus Integration Patch

Hi All,

If any of you are using Beeiing Female 1.14 you may find this patch I have posted in the Beeing Female support thread of interest.

Features

• Beeing Female will now recognise Chaurus attacks on females and trigger the Chaurus implantation effect
    • Having Chaurus eggs implanted whilst pregnant will KILL  the unborn child resulting in a miscarriage starting a few hours after the Chaurus eggs are "Born"
    • Having Chaurus eggs implanted whilst NOT pregnant will result in a menstruation phase starting a few hours after the Chaurus eggs are "Born"
  • The BF timer function bug caused by EC is fixed
  • If you are using devious devices and an actor is wearing a chastity belt/harness they will be protected from the Beeing Female Chaurus implantation effect.

I am triggering the EC effect from within Beeing Female using dynamic links so the patch operates independently of EC's Actor events framework - this still needs to be installed because it is an EC master but it's use can be safely set to false in the EC menu thereby improving compatibility with defeat or other similar mods. If Actor events is disabled in EC then Sexlab driven events will be the only trigger for oviposition, chastity belts will protect against oviposition and tentacle spit attacks will no longer happen (I am working on another use for tentacles though - more news on that at a later date!).

See http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/page-10?do=findComment&comment=906163 for full details/download

@shinji72

some questions

if you are using the legacy version of XPMS 1.9 try this mod to manage sliders in racemenu http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/

unp bodyslide --> I think it is only compatible with XPMS legacy version (but I'm not sure)

Saeros! Thank for your quick reply... But I need some clarification. Non ci capisco nulla di questi skeletri, ahah!

I'm using jacques version and I'm using 1.9 XPMS.

Estrus aside, I  would to upgrade to XPMS 2.06... But I would like to have keep my UNPskinny body. What should I use then if Unp is not supported? Just the BODYSLIDE mods? I've never used it, so i don't know if there is already UNP presets in it.

^_^

@shinji72

some questions

Saeros! Thank for your quick reply... But I need some clarification. Non ci capisco nulla di questi skeletri, ahah!

Estrus aside, I  would to upgrade to XPMS 2.06... But I would like to have keep my UNPskinny body. What should I use then if Unp is not supported? Just the BODYSLIDE mods? I've never used it, so i don't know if there is already UNP presets in it.

There is UNP, as far as I know. I do not use UNP so I can't tell you if it works properly. It's worthy a try.......cosí puoi tenere il tuo scheletrino!  ^_^

^_^

@shinji72

some questions

There is UNP, as far as I know. I do not use UNP so I can't tell you if it works properly. It's worthy a try.......cosí puoi tenere il tuo scheletrino!  ^_^

UNP Bodyslide should work because it's probably default T\BBP.

^_^

@shinji72

some questions

UNP Bodyslide should work because it's probably default T\BBP.

Ciao shinji72  ;)

use the UNP version contained in "Bodyslide UNP 0.5 Preview"
is HDT enabled and preggo-ready

bye!

S.

There are so many amazing ideas thrown around on this topic, unfortunately they have been posted a bit all over the place. I am going to give a shot at summarizing...

Saero's ideas are certainly well fleshed out, and pretty exciting, when it comes to recurrent or progressive behavior:

•  varying pregnancy size / effect intensity depending on the level / type of the chaurus that raped you
  •  the larvae idea (eggs hatch inside you into larvae, that have effects when giving birth to) (see the larvae mod and Saeros textures)
  •  progressive inflation of the belly
  •  slowdown related to the pregnancy size (see Srende's Fill her up mod for ideas / examples)

When it comes to lore and companions, Atrix did a really great job in his SL Chaurus expansion "hack". This was centered around adding a "companion" element to this: Chaurus whose babies you were bearing would be friendly, and potential companions. In addition, you could offer yourself to him at any time.
Back then, Herpman had proposed a couple of ideas around the Brood Mother theme:

• brood mother bonuses (glowing spots, see in the dark, poison resistance -- the more you have sex with your Chaurus companion, the stronger those effects)
  • growing Chaurus children
  • infestation capabilities from your companions, infected NPCs, and your children

Personally, I was more interested in a "Chaurus Master" theme:

• Chaurus Master leveling (the companion grows in level, size, and libido the more it has its way with you, eventually changing into a Chaurus Hunter)
  • progressive domination (the more your Chaurus Master has his way with you, the more demanding he becomes )
  • progressive slavery (you start having the choice to offer yourself to him, but you will end up as a permanent slave, tied to the Chaurus Hunter -- player control become limited, and controls the hunter mostly -- see Fingercrossed's Alternate Riding Styles for an extended version of this idea)

In the end, this last idea was really a giant questline, linking with Falmer Slavery, SD+ enslavement, and giving a powerful, summonable master/trainer/companion a-la Paartunaax or Durnehviir... except it's a God Chaurus Hunter. The complexity of the questline, the need for SL Chaurus Hunter animations, for progressive body transformation (hybrid races), the difficulties of animating and building satisfying interaction while player control is limited, makes its realization... doubtful at best.

However, I think a lot of the elements for the rest are already there. It's "just" a question of assembling the pieces. Way beyond my skills, but surely easily doable by a Min, Srende, Veladarius, etc... provided they felt an interest.

yeah, there are many ideas and it would be really nice if someone with the know-how could update this mod (is however a lot of work).

..another thing I'd like to see is how the deviant Falmer, enslave the inhabitants of surface..

maybe in few Falmer caves could be added some slaves used for breeding (to increase immersion) like in this mod for bandit camps http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36140-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/?p=907274

- the xray vision would be a nice addition.. but I don't know whether it is practicable. 

I like the idea of the of the player been slowly getting addicted to breeding to charus and finally been turned into one of their slaves. You could go one step further once your one of the charus slaves you could have a quest to go and corrupt other women like your companions or set up a hive in a village or town and slowly corrupt the women in the town to become breeders to your charus masters. This how ever would require a lot of work.

I had a dream yesterday... well, not a dream, but a daydream really.

*wall of text incoming*

I was exploring the dwemer ruin of Raldbthar. I'd just killed off my contract and decided to explore a bit more...
Moving through the ruins, I was killing dwemer machines and falmer left and right. Then I entered a strange area with a drawbridge. I killed off the falmer, but while I was fighting, one of those Chaurus insects spit at me.
Normally, this would only prove a moment's inconvenience as I down a potion of cure poison, but this time the spit was... different.
After several minutes of combined pleasure and torment, I blacked out.
When I woke up, I was tightly strapped to a pallet, being carried by two Falmer. I was in an enormous underground cavern of some sort. The Falmer were carrying me into a huge dwarven ruin... and there were people here!
Slaves, I mean. Falmer slaves. The Falmer quickly took me into a back room, where several other women were tied up on tables. The Falmer and their attendant slaves quickly added me to the collection.
Only then did I notice that not all of the people on the tables were alive... most were, some were not moving, and there were a couple of skeletons.
"I'm going to die" I thought.
Most of the women were hugely pregnant... I guessed that the Falmer had impregnated their slaves, and were holding them until they gave birth, whereupon they would perform some sort of unholy ritual and kill the mother or something.
I was wrong. It was much worse than that.
One of the slaves told me that the Falmer were trying to find someone... special. For breeding purposes, yes, but not Falmer breeding.
Chaurus breeding.
See, when I was ravished by that... tentacled thing... it impregnated me. Chaurus spit does that to all women, but none of them actually survive the birthing process as the young insects eat their way out.
The Falmer are constantly searching for one special female who can give birth over and over and over... a queen. A queen to birth an endless supply of young Chaurus, with which the Falmer could then finally conquer the surface world and drive out their enemies.
They keep trying, over and over, despite the fact that whoever the Chaurus impregnate dies upon birth. And now I will too.
I screamed...
Days passed.
My belly grew larger and larger. No slow nine-month pregnancy, no, this was fast and agonizing. The chaurus inside squirmed constantly, and I knew my time was almost up.
I welcomed the inevitable. No longer was I afraid of my impending death as a horde of tiny insects tore me asunder from inside. I would relish the pain, as it meant an end to this nightmare.
Finally the day had arrived. The Chaurus hatchlings inside me squirmed ever more vigorously, and I prepared myself for the end.
Suddenly... relief.
Relief! A surcease from the constant pain!
The Chaurus hatchlings wriggled inside me still, but... I could feel them as they emerged.
Not from my belly, as I had believed, but from elsewhere...
My lower lips parted, and one, two, five, a dozen little Chaurus hatchlings emerged. The pain was gone, and all I felt was a constant low pleasure as the pressure inside me dissipated.
The slaves around the chamber stood back, some with their hands to their mouths, some averting their gaze. One of them bolted from the chamber, calling out for his vile Falmer master to come, come and see... but I didn't care any more. I was in heaven as the Chaurus hatchlings... my children... emerged into their new lives.
As I lay there, surrounded by a dozen little hatchlings, the slaves fearfully cowering against the walls, I could only think one thought.
This was my fate.
And I welcomed it.

This is an anazing idea... if I say so, as I had a very similar one a while back. I am reposting what I wrote then in the SL Chaursus Expansion thread:

Herpman, this is a really great set of ideas. The corruption side generally goes along the way of having the brood mother becoming more powerful, however (which is not my style of play).

I have a slightly different idea of how to extend EC with a more fleshed out progression line...

Interactions with standard Chaurus would stay unchanged: if you get impregnated, you can offer yourself and get them as a follower.

Chaurus Reaper are harder to get to follow you: you have to have successfully bred with a Chaurus, and have given offspring, before reapers will consider breeding you... If this is the case, and you are defeated by one, however, it will impregnate you and become your companion immediately. This Chaurus Reaper companion cannot be dismissed, and will randomly have its way with you (you will still be able to offer yourself, though). Your existing Chaurus follower will leave you, if any (dominance of the stronger reaper). At the end of the pregnancy, you will acquire glowing areas on your belly, lips and nipples, that give you improved night vision, but that also attract all types of Chaurus to you, and give them a bonus to defeat you.

Once you have become the Reaper's breeding host, Chaurus Hunters will get an interest in you...

However... if they do, there is no going back: you will be a Chaurus breeding slave. As before, the Chaurus Hunter will replace your existing Chaurus companion (becoming a Chaurus Master), and take you whenever they please. You will acquire antennae, vestigial wings, have reduced mobility on the ground, and saturated vision in daylight. You will be able to jump longer/higher however.

More importantly, the Hunter will not just deposit eggs in your belly whenever it chooses to impregnate you. No, the egg (actually, a chrysalis like the ones the Hunters emerge from) will be grown by your Master, right inside you... During all this time (around 3 days), you will only have very limited movement options (floating, moving in 4 directions with the directions keys, looking around) while you are held by the hunter's legs, its ovipositor impaling you (as a result of which you will be coming regularly), as your belly grows to a very large size (1.5 the regular Chaurus-size).

Once the chrysalis is mature inside you, you will be dropped on the floor and glued there for an other day, as the chrysalis grows a bit further inside you, until a new Hunter Fledgling explodes out of you... You might not survive this unless you have really high health (high level player required!). If you do, each new Fledgling will slowly mature (10 days) into an extra Hunter companion... one more risk of getting taken and transformed into a Chaurus nursery...

As they rely extensively on all life stages of the Cuaurus, the Falmer have found a solution to all of this... They might help you get free of your Chaurus Master, but not before they have used you for a breeding experiment... the next life stage of the Chaurus, for which they will held you captive, tied on a rack, as they force-feed you the nutrients that will accelerate the growth of the chrysalis into... something else.