To create a seamless loop, the first and last keys for all bones need to be identical. Otherwise, the bones ( and mesh ) will jump as the loop resets. The very first thing I do is to create a starting key for all bones, then copy / paste it to the final frame of the timeline. The last thing I usually do is to go edit the curves manually to ensure a smooth transition between the final frame and the first one so the loop flows like it is supposed to.

It's pretty easy to shift the keys around in Max. Simply select which ones you want in the timeline, dopesheet or curve editor and reposition as necessary. Though it will be trial and error to sync the two actors up and unless the timing problems are the same for all animation startups, would be a tough fix to implement from the animators side of things I think.

Especially importing an already converted scene as each frame will have keys on it. I liken it to UV mapping. It's pretty easy to do with a low resolution mesh and a friggin nightmare to do with a high resolution one.

Conversion of multiple timings of the same scene would be no fun. Worst part of the process is all the conversions to make it game engine compatible. ( my opinion of course )

Which animations are really out of sync if you know off the top of your head ?

Yeah I do remember that much from 3dmax :P.

Well mainly its the holding falmer/draugr animations, both dragon, some of the old Sexis animations(Not sure what theyre all called, but one is from behind, kneeling with his hand on her mouth), the missionary for falmer/draugr is pretty screwed up too, even with aligment Im having a hard time getting it "right".

The Horse one by Gone(which makes "it" end up coming out at the sides.

Its pretty much 90% of those where hands are involved.

The giant animation by Gone is a good example for that too, it almost looks like the giant is trying to jerk her body off, but luckily the 2 new ones by Panic dont have that problem.

This is getting better and better ! I really do like the look of the horse penis ! This could be the first one not clipping through the body of my PC ! 

Ya rock da adult forums !

Keep up the awesome work !  :D

Pushed a new package.  Have fun :)

We'll see if I have time.  Honestly the werewolf is giving me some trouble during testing (keeps crashing when I summon it).  I may have to take it out of the mod if the problem persists.

Quick question - if I am using

- Bestiality Animation Pack

- Bestiality Extras

- SexLab Nude Creatures

- Creature Features

Should I also be using

- Adult Real Werewolves

- Eternal Black - Immersive Bodies

?

Any idea why werewolves keep crashing the game? I know you said you had that issue too, just wondering if you're looking into it? I thought I had gotten it to work early when I had a bunch of werewolf meshes all over the place (trying to solve my invisible animation problem), I had double male bits though...

Any idea why werewolves keep crashing the game? I know you said you had that issue too, just wondering if you're looking into it? I thought I had gotten it to work early when I had a bunch of werewolf meshes all over the place (trying to solve my invisible animation problem), I had double male bits though...

Unfortunately, I'm stumped on this one atm.  Prior to the model's first release, I tested it quite a few times and had it working just fine.  However, after a recent fresh install of the game, it's been giving me headaches.  As far as I know, there's no reason the werewolf model should be causing issues as it's almost identical to the vanilla model (only has the addition of the penis).  I noticed even after uninstalling CF and summoning a werewolf, I'll still run into some issues like T-pose werewolves and some crashes....

I uploaded temporary versions of the mod in the download section that doesn't include the werewolf.

Thanks about EB, I will remove it from my load order. Why would I still need ARW, if CF now provides werewolf coverage?

ARW has female werewolves, something that I'm not planning to make for this mod (not really interested in male v creature).  I'm not sure how that mod is organized, so I can't say what the compatibility is.

Unfortunately, I'm stumped on this one atm.  Prior to the model's first release, I tested it quite a few times and had it working just fine.  However, after a recent fresh install of the game, it's been giving me headaches.  As far as I know, there's no reason the werewolf model should be causing issues as it's almost identical to the vanilla model (only has the addition of the penis).  I noticed even after uninstalling CF and summoning a werewolf, I'll still run into some issues like T-pose werewolves and some crashes....

I uploaded temporary versions of the mod in the download section that doesn't include the werewolf.

As I mentioned, I had gotten it to work for some reason before even knowing there was a problem. I had placed several werewolf meshes throughout my meshes folder to try and solve a different problem. When I started the game up everything worked the way it was supposed to, the werewolf was schlong-ified, adjustable erection and everything, but it also had the old penis model with it. I got rid of the old stuff and reinstalled everything using your new model and it started to crash with werewolves. Could the issue be caused by meshes or a mesh? I wish you luck trying to figure it out!

I just did a fresh reinstall of Skyrim to test the werewolf model.  Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it as I was able to summon it without any CTDs.  Even after reinstalling all my mods, werewolves will load in without any issues.

It's possible it might have to do with mods that include the werewolf skeleton.  SOS, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, etc.

Will there be a problem using this with sexlab werewolves http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/

I looked at that mod's folder structure.  You shouldn't have any issues running this mod along that one.  If you're using the Nude Creatures version, you'll have to replace a file.

Install my mod after that one.  

Replace this file

\Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\malebodywerewolf_erect.nif

with this file

\Data\meshes\slnc\werewolfbeast\malebodywerewolf_1.nif

Will there be a problem using this with sexlab werewolves http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/

I looked at that mod's folder structure.  You shouldn't have any issues running this mod along that one.  If you're using the Nude Creatures version, you'll have to replace a file.

Install my mod after that one.  

Replace this file

\Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\malebodywerewolf_erect.nif

with this file

\Data\meshes\slnc\werewolfbeast\malebodywerewolf_1.nif

Thanks for the above will give it a try now

Edit: all works although i had to go into the sexlab nude creature mcm and tick on the do it yourself creatures to get them to display