Little question, to continue my quest to install less mods that possible, if i only want dogs / horse penis with a flacid/eject  version, do i need install something else than this mod ? (beside SL of course)

I see nude creature is needed in requirement section but i don't understand why at all.

EDIT: sorry, found the answer by myself.

Was there something in particular that looks off?

I used Panic's model as a reference as the size is more reasonable, and his superb animations are created specifically for that sized penis.

Here's some refs that I was using

The size is fine, it's mostly the texture on the shaft and that the head really looks odd, its really plain but you may have done that to keep it from being a pain of a job. The flare seems really... how to say... ah, understated. Your first reference image is less of an erection and more just when he let it out to urinate (been around horses a bit in my life, not what you're thinking either, hah). Also the testicles wouldn't be furry/same as the rest of the body, but you're more focused on the penises.

Again, I'm not bashing your work, it's better than anything I could do. I'm just trying to help you make it look better (though, that's subjective :)).

Also, very interesting work on the vampire lord. Not something I'd want to get near though, that's for sure.

Cheers.

I'll probably do a few variations once I get all the planned creatures in.

Hi Leito86,

I relly love your mod, but I have a little problem with it, I am using Skyrim monster mod, and this with it: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/679-skymomod-v12-sex-lab-compatibility-patch/

The mod author I think abandon the mod, but the problem is that this mod is NOT compatible with Nude creatures.

If I use your mod, because I MUST install nude creatures, it will ruin the monsters, they will change back to dogs/wolves/trolls according their slong models.

Would be possible to make a compatibilty patch to SKymomod sexlab compatibilty patch, or just release a non-nude creatures version of your mod as well as you did before?

I would be more happier if all the monsters would use your slongs and they would be compatible with nude creatures, but if complicated please post the non nude version.

Thank you.

I'm a little reluctant to add an alternate version for technical and time reasons. I'll probably be creating an esp for this mod later on down the road to get some of the creatures to work correctly and it's going to be a major headache to keep up with two esp files.
Thank you, I will use 1.3 until then as that was the last version without nude creatures.

Somebody who is a good and talented modder like you

could make a big penis mod wich would include the core creatures the dlc creatures and there would be patch for immersive creatures and monster mods.Of course would work with nude creatures.

It is a dream I know, because it would be a massive job and you would need permission from each mod author.

The only way how can be done this would be a teamwork, where all buch of people (or the authors of the separate penis mods ) would work together to create a main slong mod for monsters and beasts.

Back to the reality, thank you for your response, I will wait until you will release a nude creatures-less version.

You doing a very good job.Don't stop please.:)

Vampire lord looks really scary now, instead of just being another retex of the same mesh. I don't know if there are mods that add vampire lords in the spawn lists, because the only vampire lord I've encountered is Harkon. Is there a mod that adds more vampire lords somewhere?

This is really neat, except for one issue. It's not compatible with Horse Armors for Skyrim.

I used to use Immersive Bodies before with Horse Armors, and it worked fine. Just replace the Horse.nif from Horse Armors, with the one from Immersive Bodies, and the horses still had armor and a penis.

But I guess this one uses a different path than the regular horses in Skyrim, cause the Horse Armors don't show up at all using your Horse mesh. So sadly, going to have to stick with Immersive Bodies for now. It also doesn't seem to work with Immersive Creatures (the Draugr changes) or any mods that retexture creatures/animals in general (like Skyrim Scary Monster Makeover).

But nice work otherwise.

Was there something in particular that looks off?

I used Panic's model as a reference as the size is more reasonable, and his superb animations are created specifically for that sized penis.

Here's some refs that I was using

The size is fine, it's mostly the texture on the shaft and that the head really looks odd, its really plain but you may have done that to keep it from being a pain of a job. The flare seems really... how to say... ah, understated. Your first reference image is less of an erection and more just when he let it out to urinate (been around horses a bit in my life, not what you're thinking either, hah). Also the testicles wouldn't be furry/same as the rest of the body, but you're more focused on the penises.

Again, I'm not bashing your work, it's better than anything I could do. I'm just trying to help you make it look better (though, that's subjective :)).

Also, very interesting work on the vampire lord. Not something I'd want to get near though, that's for sure.

Cheers.

I'll consider a revisit once all the others are done.

This is really neat, except for one issue. It's not compatible with Horse Armors for Skyrim.

I used to use Immersive Bodies before with Horse Armors, and it worked fine. Just replace the Horse.nif from Horse Armors, with the one from Immersive Bodies, and the horses still had armor and a penis.

But I guess this one uses a different path than the regular horses in Skyrim, cause the Horse Armors don't show up at all using your Horse mesh. So sadly, going to have to stick with Immersive Bodies for now. It also doesn't seem to work with Immersive Creatures (the Draugr changes) or any mods that retexture creatures/animals in general (like Skyrim Scary Monster Makeover).

But nice work otherwise.

Not sure how Horse Armors for Skyrim is structured but the flaccid horse uses the vanilla file path.  The erect model is located in another folder ala Nude Creatures.

thanks nutluck - now I need to know how can I disable SOS's werewolf meshes. I would mind to keep it if werewolf can fuck with two dikcs at the same time. But sine he doesn't, one must be cut off. ;)

There is a disable for the werewolf one in the MCM menu, the last beta version of SoS fixed the bug where it wasn't working. I forget exact where it is in the MCM menu off the top of my head though.

The only real 'flaws' I see in this mod is that it doesn't play nice with Gary's Real Mares mod and Mighty Beasts-Werewolves.

If there would be a way to add the flaccid and erect horse phallus models by themselves as 'armor'(as this other mod did:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23451-horse-penis/page-2),that might get around that issue.

The issue with the werewolves is something for a future update of SOS to work out.

Thanks nutluck - I will search for it.

If you have not found it yet I had time to test the game a bit tonight and I checked SoS for this. It is under the schlongs page where you can set there sizes by race. There is a check where you can turn the werewolf off, but looks like you will have to turn them off for all 3 of the schlong types if you loaded all three sizes.

Thanks nutluck - I will search for it.

If you have not found it yet I had time to test the game a bit tonight and I checked SoS for this. It is under the schlongs page where you can set there sizes by race. There is a check where you can turn the werewolf off, but looks like you will have to turn them off for all 3 of the schlong types if you loaded all three sizes.

Sorry for late answer. I found it without problem in SOS MCM just disabled werewolf penis. All is fine now. Thanks for trying to help.

This may not be much help. Or if at all. I tend to kill my machine trying mods. I had the same problem of two cocks on one werewolf.  Even after disabling SOS support for werewolves i would have a erect or flaccid cock coming threw the sheath of the other. This is a CHEEP work around. And i haven't tested it for possible latter errors.

1 =Got to you Skyrim/date/meshes/actors/character/character assets/sos.

There you should see three folders for the three diffrent Scholngs.

2= In each of the three folders tehre should be two files. labeld "werewolfgenitals_1 and werewolfgenitals_0. rename, remove. or i guess delete them. However i really advise against deleting if something causes an error later.

3= test the game! When i reloaded, my werewolf had one member and could still play.

Mods i am using regarding werewolves. Brevi (not active) werewolfmastery, sexlab werewolves, sexlab nude creatures, Werewolf naughty bits (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/228-werewolf-naughty-bits/)

Hope this helps!