Hey guys,

Could anyone tell me if there's a way to adjust alignments during scenes where player is not involved, for example scenes between a female npc and a giant or a falmer (using target spells).

I've tried all the hotkeys including the "N" buttom but no changes at all ......

Thanks in advance. xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

That would be a question best asked in the SL tech help thread I think although some of the members following this thread would most likely be better informed. 

I have not found a way to resolve this though and would be interested in any positive answer you receive

Is there any possibility of a "flaccid only" release that doesn't depend on Nude Creatures please, with a fixed ESP for armored trolls/horses? I really have no interest in animations or anything, I just want a bit of realism for some curiously neutered creatures (like werewolves, trolls, and horses). Trying to cut down on ESPs/scripts, and I won't use creature animations.

Thanks for the hard work!

Not a hundred percent sure but the current version if you do not activate animations in Sexlab or use nude creatures would give you that, except for the compatability.

Is there any possibility of a "flaccid only" release that doesn't depend on Nude Creatures please, with a fixed ESP for armored trolls/horses? I really have no interest in animations or anything, I just want a bit of realism for some curiously neutered creatures (like werewolves, trolls, and horses). Trying to cut down on ESPs/scripts, and I won't use creature animations.

Thanks for the hard work!

Not a hundred percent sure but the current version if you do not activate animations in Sexlab or use nude creatures would give you that, except for the compatability.

I noticed that, but it's not perfect.. I had to rename some files, and I needed to delete the armoured trolls without an accompanying ESP. The introduction also mentions the need for an ESP to ensure matching horse textures. I also couldn't get the giant working at all, even by renaming the various giant nif files to the default mesh name.

I don't really mind deleting the "erect" models myself, but having an alternate version with an ESP to sort out the issues and rearranging the meshes a little to work by default would be wonderful.

With regard to Armoured horses, have used this with convenient horses and armour stays on until AFTER the animation completes so you should be fine

Hi Master,

I could solve my problem a while ago, I just needed a bit of copying and editing in filenames and I got the slongs without nude creatures.

I am just curious when the next update will come?

Your work is absolutely amazing and we need more of it.

Thank you for what you have done until now.

I'm using the Nexus Mod Manager, i installed and activated this mod, but its not showing up on my plugins list, and nothing is happening in game when I'm having sex with animals, the animals just stand over me while I go through the animation, I'm using SexLab, FNIS, the Sexlab Enchantress plugin,and nude creatures as well as this mod. Can anyone help me with this problem, I've tried everything, I've tried dragging and dropping into the main folder, I've tried removing possible incompatible mods, I've tried deactivating and reactivating this mod and I've tried uninstalling and re-installing this mod, but its not working.

Edited by cjt2500

I'm wondering something. In the intro post, it lists Sexlab Nude Creatures as a requirement, but it also says in the description that it doesn't require any mods, but installing Sexlab Nude Creatures is recommended.

So I am wondering, if I install this mod without Nude Creatures, will it work? And if so, which model will the beasts default to without Nude Creatures, the flaccid or erect versions?

you do a good Job here and made a couple of beasts available htat have not been "prepared" before or bugged.

the vamilla wolves do not look as good as the wolves that come with horny Dogs. can you take those as your default wolves so we dont need to install horny Dogs additionally over yours ?

i hope you come to the Dragon on your next update.

edit : just saw that you not gonna continue this mod. now this is a shame really. fallout 4 ?  whats that ? nobody said anything about fallout 4.

if bethesda counts on Money, and they lost enough in eso,  they go on tes 6 and not on the low marketing fallout nobody wants.

It's sad to see this mod die. It had great promise, and having a complete resource for the creatures' particulars is something that really needs to happen. I hope that in due course either you will pick up again, or some other similarly gifted mod maker will be given permission to continue it. It seems like too much work done to let it languish half-finished. At any rate, good luck with real life, and thank you for your work.

For the time being I may not be able to use the mod "More Nasty Critters" because the werewolf no matter what I do or try still ends up with two dicks and two ball sacks....  If anyone knows a way around this please let me know.

I am guessing you have SOS installed, if so you just need to go into the MCM for it and turn off its werewolf parts. That or if you like the SOS ones better turn off werewolf in NudeCreatures's MCM.

Oh, almost forgot, older version of SOS have a bug with werewolves where that might not work, make sure you have the newest version.