I have a question regarding this mod. I was using 1.0.0 for awhile and I deleted it to make way for 1.0.3a but as I go to activate it, it gives me a redundancy error. I am not a modder by any means so if this is my fault forgive me.

I haven't encountered that error before.  Not sure what the problem is though as this mod is pretty straight forward in just replacing models and textures.  The only mod manager I've used is Nexus Mod Manager so I can't really give any insights if you're using something else.  I suppose you could go in and delete the mod files manually.

A little status update with the mod.  Wrapped up the Rieklings, Falmer, and Horses.  I'll be updating once the Vampire Lord and Gargoyles are done.

Some pics:

post-126630-0-84152300-1400388659_thumb.jpgpost-126630-0-96056400-1400388663_thumb.jpg

I have a question regarding this mod. I was using 1.0.0 for awhile and I deleted it to make way for 1.0.3a but as I go to activate it, it gives me a redundancy error. I am not a modder by any means so if this is my fault forgive me.

I haven't encountered that error before.  Not sure what the problem is though as this mod is pretty straight forward in just replacing models and textures.  The only mod manager I've used is Nexus Mod Manager so I can't really give any insights if you're using something else.  I suppose you could go in and delete the mod files manually.

A little status update with the mod.  Wrapped up the Rieklings, Falmer, and Horses.  I'll be updating once the Vampire Lord and Gargoyles are done.

Some pics:

attachicon.gifriekling_2.jpgattachicon.giffalmer_1.jpg

I uninstalled using Nexus Mod Manager. It stops installing half way and then the error pops up. By the way great work.

You mean a cyclic redundancy error? That means the zip file you downloaded is corrupt.

NMM is a great tool!

For breaking all your mods.

You mean a cyclic redundancy error? That means the zip file you downloaded is corrupt.

That would mean Creature Features 1.0.3a is corrupted but I can't see that.

NMM is a great tool!

For breaking all your mods.

I even tried to put the file(Not the .rar) into the data folder and that didn't work.

First of all, Leito, you're doing a great job. I really love the Chaurus' model. But now for my question, why not use EB's horse penis model as a reference? Was it a style choice, or something else? I mean no offence but, the current model just looks really weird to me, of course it's better than nothing.

Anyway, keep up the good work, mate. Look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

Was there something in particular that looks off?

I used Panic's model as a reference as the size is more reasonable, and his superb animations are created specifically for that sized penis.

Here's some refs that I was using

post-126630-0-31688900-1400550786_thumb.jpg

Updated the mod.  Redid the packages.  There's no longer a non Nude Creatures package (reasons).  Halfway home.

I dont know why but when I install this the Werewolf and Horse do not change from the Creature_Features_1_0 version and the horse penis is invisible, any ideas where the problem is?

If you're using Nude Creatures, go into the Nude Creatures MCM menu and click on the Do It Yourself tab.  Check on Horse and Werewolf.

Updated the mod.  Redid the packages.  There's no longer a non Nude Creatures package (reasons).  Halfway home.

Getting a lot of them done nice.

I will say the gargoyle one looks weird it looks like it is mounted under the creature instead of in front of it, if you know what I mean. maybe it is the angle of the image but it looks very strange in placement.

Also the vampire ones looks very disturbing.

Hi Leito86,

I relly love your mod, but I have a little problem with it, I am using Skyrim monster mod, and this with it:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/679-skymomod-v12-sex-lab-compatibility-patch/

The mod author I think abandon the mod, but the problem is that this mod is NOT compatible with Nude creatures.

If I use your mod, because I MUST install nude creatures, it will ruin the monsters, they will change back to dogs/wolves/trolls according their slong models.

Would be possible to make a compatibilty patch to SKymomod sexlab compatibilty patch, or just release a non-nude creatures version of your mod as well as you did before?

I would be more happier if all the monsters would use your slongs and they would be compatible with nude creatures, but if complicated please post the non nude version.

Thank you.

Nice job I must say. 

The Chaurus one is quite scary now due to its size, but the vampire one tops it I think :D

For scary ones yeah, though the troll and giant would be frighting as well just due to size.

on a side note the more I think about the more I think what others posted about the werewolf looking more wolf like makes sense. maybe something like a blend between the two would make the most sense and make it really stand out so to speak.

I'll probably do a few variations once I get all the planned creatures in.

Hi Leito86,

I relly love your mod, but I have a little problem with it, I am using Skyrim monster mod, and this with it:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/679-skymomod-v12-sex-lab-compatibility-patch/

The mod author I think abandon the mod, but the problem is that this mod is NOT compatible with Nude creatures.

If I use your mod, because I MUST install nude creatures, it will ruin the monsters, they will change back to dogs/wolves/trolls according their slong models.

Would be possible to make a compatibilty patch to SKymomod sexlab compatibilty patch, or just release a non-nude creatures version of your mod as well as you did before?

I would be more happier if all the monsters would use your slongs and they would be compatible with nude creatures, but if complicated please post the non nude version.

Thank you.

I'm a little reluctant to add an alternate version for technical and time reasons.  I'll probably be creating an esp for this mod later on down the road to get some of the creatures to work correctly and it's going to be a major headache to keep up with two esp files.

I dont know why but when I install this the Werewolf and Horse do not change from the Creature_Features_1_0 version and the horse penis is invisible, any ideas where the problem is?

If you're using Nude Creatures, go into the Nude Creatures MCM menu and click on the Do It Yourself tab.  Check on Horse and Werewolf.

Ok, thanks that worked, the only problem I seem to have now is that some animation e.g chaurus and npc are facing the wrong way.... what did I miss>>