Yeah though to be fair eMiko was asking if the netch could be made to cradle the PC I believe. Have them all swing in and have the PC resting on them will a male member was used from the back added by modders to do the penetration.

I would personally prefer to wait till someone wants to tackles the tentacles but thought I would clear up what I think eMiko is asking for. As his idea would be easier to do.

This pretty much, however you could have 1-2 tentacles go over the body in order to make it look more "forced". That way it wont look like "resting" :P.

Or the netch could literally pin the player against its belly like that to make it look more forced.

Id pretty much just prefer the Netch's to have 1-2 animations like that instead of leaving them empty. If it was a super rare mob, I wouldnt mind, but theyre kinda part of the game there.

Plus as I said, seeign the penetration(since its in the air) has a bigger appeal to me than seeing a random other creature go at it where I can barely see anything.(Current state of 2/3 of the falmer/draugr animations)

Personally, I like that Panic is working at overhauling the crappier creature animations (better troll, werewolf, and giant animations) than trying to tackle something crazy like a netch. Interesting that you bring up Falmer and Draugr animations, because those are two sets of creatures that I think are in bad need of better animations. The ones already in place are...not that great. In comparison to the work Panic is doing now, certainly.

Personally, I like that Panic is working at overhauling the crappier creature animations (better troll, werewolf, and giant animations) than trying to tackle something crazy like a netch. Interesting that you bring up Falmer and Draugr animations, because those are two sets of creatures that I think are in bad need of better animations. The ones already in place are...not that great. In comparison to the work Panic is doing now, certainly.

Well to be fair that has more to do with Panic doing great work and that people have learned better how to animate skyrim than cause others animations are bad. :)

Afaik gone threw out around 20 animations within a very short amount of time so he gets that, also the holding animation for the falmer/draugr is quite good, so are the wolf/dog, horse and especially the chaurus animations.

Panic does animations a little bit different by doing 2-3 'cycles' in one animation instead of just 1 like every other animator has in the past.

I think arrok did 2 as well later on.

Too bad he disappeared, he was making an animation that was to last 30+seconds before it'd repeat.

Which actually is a really great idea cause you can make the scene look really dynamic..if it the sync problems were gone :/

Well to be fair that has more to do with Panic doing great work and that people have learned better how to animate skyrim than cause others animations are bad. :)

You're right. I mean more to praise the work of the people currently animating in Skyrim than bashing the animations already there. I didn't mean to seem so dismissive.

Leito86 was you aware that Skyrim Immersive Creature support was adding to sexlab recently? Link for those that are unaware what it is.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24913/?

I had no idea personally until today, when Cyndi told me in a forum thread. Anyways Leito86, any chance maybe at some point you start adding equipment to them so others can make animations for them? :angel:

whatwhatWHAT

You mean... goblin dong? Minotaur dong? Dreugh dong? Daerdoth dong!?

I'm a straight man and I've never been so excited at the prospect of so many dicks.

Leito86 was you aware that Skyrim Immersive Creature support was adding to sexlab recently? Link for those that are unaware what it is.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24913/?

I had no idea personally until today, when Cyndi told me in a forum thread. Anyways Leito86, any chance maybe at some point you start adding equipment to them so others can make animations for them? :angel:

whatwhatWHAT

You mean... goblin dong? Minotaur dong? Dreugh dong? Daerdoth dong!?

I'm a straight man and I've never been so excited at the prospect of so many dicks.

That is indeed what I have been told, Sexlab supports SIC now, just need someone to make the "equipment" for the SLC creatures and then animations.

Sexlab supports SIC now because it supports Creatures by name instead of ID.

If the SIC creature uses the same skeleton as a creature in the game that already has sex animations then we only need the creature with an erection to be able to add a copy of those animations for the SIC creature to use.

My understanding is that the SIC creatures are using standard skeletons so...

Still I would prefer to see all the vanilla creatures done first just because not everyone will want to add all those creatures to their game.

If the SIC creature uses the same skeleton as a creature in the game that already has sex animations then we only need the creature with an erection to be able to add a copy of those animations for the SIC creature to use.

Still I would prefer to see all the vanilla creatures done first just because not everyone will want to add all those creatures to their game.

Oh I agree the vanilla ones first, was just saying down the road as a future project. :)

They already have the animations, always did. SL just didn't recognize the race names and ID's unless you added them.

Any SL 1.53 or higher has most of them added already now though. 

It's the behavior that makes or breaks it, the skeleton less so.

But definitely vanilla are more important, besides a large number of the sic races can be copy-paste "equipped" with nifskope after. 

oke, the dog's penis or chaurus too big, anyone can have fix it, i mean how to reduce penis size ?

Wolf/Dog animations give me 0 trouble and Im still using the old model before Creature Features.

Its not really too big, its just that Sexlab cant start animations at the same time so theyre out of sync by a few ms.

You can use sexlabs animation control buttons to move each actor around in a scene in order to make sure they look allright, aka no dicks out of tummies etc.

Too bad he disappeared, he was making an animation that was to last 30+seconds before it'd repeat.

Which actually is a really great idea cause you can make the scene look really dynamic..if it the sync problems were gone :/

Most sex is repetitive in nature.  I've wrestled with the conundrum over what folks are looking for in these scenes.  The way I see it,  you can go about it two ways: 

1)  Multiple short loops of varying positions so folks can switch through their favorites or

2)  One big long epic run that includes animator controlled transitions between positions

#2 can run into timing issues as SexLab will typically play A scene for B amount of time by default.  I ran into some of this in the werewolf ending scenes that lasted longer than normal.  A setstagetimer function existed in SL to help deal with it, but since SL is undergoing major code revision at the moment, I can't swear the function is still there or not. 

I personally prefer the short loops ( up to ten seconds each ) of multi-selectable positions. 

Otherwise a normal multi-scene animation usually goes something like this if you stick to one position:

Start animation:

Stage 1 : Position X : Speed Y

Stage 2 : Position X : Speed Y + 1

Stage 3 : Position X : Speed Y + 2

Stage 4 : Position X : ludicrous speed

Stage 5 : Position X : end scene

:D

Most sex is repetitive in nature.  I've wrestled with the conundrum over what folks are looking for in these scenes.  The way I see it,  you can go about it two ways: 

1)  Multiple short loops of varying positions so folks can switch through their favorites or

2)  One big long epic run that includes animator controlled transitions between positions

#2 can run into timing issues as SexLab will typically play A scene for B amount of time by default.  I ran into some of this in the werewolf ending scenes that lasted longer than normal.  A setstagetimer function existed in SL to help deal with it, but since SL is undergoing major code revision at the moment, I can't swear the function is still there or not. 

I personally prefer the short loops ( up to ten seconds each ) of multi-selectable positions. 

Otherwise a normal multi-scene animation usually goes something like this if you stick to one position:

Start animation:

I personally prefer a series of short animations for a variety of reasons. You can skip one step if you don't like it for example. The best instead of looped though is 3-5 short animations set to run in a row. I think 15-20 seconds work best depending on the number of them. Obviously some like the cumming animation can be shorter than the rest.

As for the bolded part... say what? I thought 1.5x was a major rewrite and that was going to be it for awhile.

Oh it is.  Major rewrite from v1.3x though.  Broke a lot of mods.  ( I haven't looked at the code since the jump from v1.39 )

I figure I'll delve into the guts of it once the major bugs are hammered out and things settle down a bit. 

Oh it is.  Major rewrite from v1.3x though.  Broke a lot of mods.  ( I haven't looked at the code since the jump from v1.39 )

I figure I'll delve into the guts of it once the major bugs are hammered out and things settle down a bit. 

Ah I thought you meant there was going to be another major rewrite. With Sexlab 1.58 or something.

Start animation:

Well, its just me then I guess ;p, but before Skyrim's "private" modding evolved into what it is today, I played some Oblivion to see things there, and I was just really baffled.

For one side because the mods and the ideas were really great, and for one that most animations looked just clearly repetitive and stiff.

I guess what I meant above is that if you look at Gones animations and then at Panics, you see a huge difference even tho both are "reptitive".

Gone's loops consisted of one in and out movement, while Panics loops consist of multiple in and outs which is really smart as that makes the scene look dynamic and not like 2 robots having sex.

Gones animations still are good, but its just a shame that the best ones(or the ones I believe to be the best ones) suffer from sync problems.

If only someone could code that plugin dll file needed to start 2 animations at the same time.

Or if Gone could come back and move the keys in the scene in order to make it look synced up.

Thats actaully an Idea Ive been having for a longer time and you as animator could prob chip in there.

I only animated for a little bit so I dont know if its difficult to move keyframes around or not.

Move around as in move it all keyframes a bit forward and paste the last one at the front in order to negate the sync issue that is.

Because if it was easy like that, an animator could always just move the keyframes around on 1 character on 1 scene, save each version and then release both. One for the current SL version, and one for the version if we ever get that plugin.dll coded.

That way, even if a little ms of sync issue would be there, it'd be strongly negated.

I hope that is well enough explained :P

To create a seamless loop, the first and last keys for all bones need to be identical. Otherwise, the bones ( and mesh ) will jump as the loop resets. The very first thing I do is to create a starting key for all bones, then copy / paste it to the final frame of the timeline. The last thing I usually do is to go edit the curves manually to ensure a smooth transition between the final frame and the first one so the loop flows like it is supposed to.

It's pretty easy to shift the keys around in Max. Simply select which ones you want in the timeline, dopesheet or curve editor and reposition as necessary. Though it will be trial and error to sync the two actors up and unless the timing problems are the same for all animation startups, would be a tough fix to implement from the animators side of things I think.

Especially importing an already converted scene as each frame will have keys on it. I liken it to UV mapping. It's pretty easy to do with a low resolution mesh and a friggin nightmare to do with a high resolution one.

Conversion of multiple timings of the same scene would be no fun. Worst part of the process is all the conversions to make it game engine compatible. ( my opinion of course )

Which animations are really out of sync if you know off the top of your head ?