is it possible to implement a feature that the player could approach npcs too? i'm tired of casting spells to have sex and it's also more like raping (casting that spell!). i find it much more (omg, i can' belive i'm saying this) immersive to talk to people and get sex (or not).

is it possible to implement a feature that the player could approach npcs too? i'm tired of casting spells to have sex and it's also more like raping (casting that spell!). i find it much more (omg, i can' belive i'm saying this) immersive to talk to people and get sex (or not).

There are plenty of mods like that all ready made. Look through this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Try the immersive plugins, that should have what you are looking for.

There are plenty of mods like that all ready made. Look through this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Try the immersive plugins, that should have what you are looking for.

hmmm... lookt at them and the only thing that catched my eye was Romace... maybe i get it wrong from the title but romance was not what i had in mind, but i will try it out! thanks!!!

Is this mod compatible with lovers victim? While Attraction seems to be working (I can see it's status when I hit n) I never get any approaches, also lovers victim never fires off ether. I have no problems with the MCM menu. I will try turning off approaches to see if lovers victim starts working.

Just an FYI, I think I've fixed the follow-me issue and the Romance dialogs popping up instead of Attraction, seems that Attraction needs an SEQ file put into the \Data\SEQ directory so I've generated one for anyone who wants to test it out. Just drop it into your Skyrim\Data\SEQ directory.

SexLab Approach.7z

Just an FYI, I think I've fixed the follow-me issue and the Romance dialogs popping up instead of Attraction, seems that Attraction needs an SEQ file put into the \Data\SEQ directory so I've generated one for anyone who wants to test it out. Just drop it into your Skyrim\Data\SEQ directory.

After installing this I started to get approaches. The character I was using was female the first approach was from a female who talked to me as if I was male. I chose follow me to somewhere private and while she did follow me their was no option to start things. The second approach was from a male guard but my character was in the stocks from prison overhaul but I was still able to start a standard sex scene by selecting right now. I also couldn't ask anyone to remove my armbinder but I'm not sure what mod was blocking that yet.

I like the concept of this mod and with the SEQ file it seems to be working. I think the main challenge at this point will be getting it to play nice with other mods as I get the feeling it's causing some blocking.

Is this mod not getting any love anymore? Its some MCM sliders for rape chance and a follower on/ follower off/ follower only away from being my favorite

I am sure the mod author is just busy with RL right now. He was updating both of his mods fairly often and working on them both just a week ago.

Great mod, though it's a bit fiddly to get started. Might wanna put instructions in the first post, for the whole save/load/zone thing.

My only criticism is repetitive dialogue, but I assume that's not the immediate priority on a new mod!

Hello guys,

Thanks for using the mod and your support.

As nutluck said, I'm a bit busy with RL right now. My job is very project oriented, so sometimes I have 2 weeks during which I have absolutely nothing to do, and sometimes I have a few weeks during which I lack the time for things like eating and sleeping.

I actually have next versions of both Approach and Attraction in progress. Next version will contain more MCM options - cloak on/off, followers on/off. It will be possible to prostitute to approaching NPCs, and it will be possible to avoid getting raped by choosing a "fight" dialogue path. There is also a cooldown mechanism - NPC won't approach more often than his/her cooldown. I also changed the IsPlayableRace condition to a simple check of AllowPCDialogue race flag, which means custom races and vampires will be able to approach the player.

Those things are mostly done.

What I wanted to do as well is make the dialogues more varied. I will definitely do so with the "whistle" approach since it's easy to generate a 100 of text lines for it. Adding new lines to the "ask for sex" approach is veeery time consuming though. We'll see. I might leave it for the future version. After all I also want to implement more approaches - rape, invitation to home / inn and perhaps many more.

Dunno how easy it would be to do, but simply allowing players to customise their own text may save you a lot of time. Apropos, Radiant Prostitution and now SexLab itself all use the JContainers structure to allow custom player-generated files in this way. Might be useful to you.

Alternatively, get someone else to write the lines for you and just slap them into the mod. If you give us an idea of what you're after, and what format/limits, I'm sure plenty of people would be interested in submitting stuff, myself included.

I saw that is a Whistle sound on the mod folder, but when someone whistle for my character, the sound is not playing, just the subtittle is appearing

I've played the file and it is in fact a whistle, how cool is that.  How do we get it to work?  xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.4azkk_5zmI.png

Hi,

Need a little help here. Installed the mod and the 2 frame work mods required (attraction & aroused). i've walked along for a couple of days and nothing.

What am i doing wrong? I can see my stats when i press the N key and i can see NPC stats the same way, but i hae yet to be approaced.

Tried saving and reloading a few times, didnt seem to do anything.

All this was done on a new character.

What i ahve noticed is that i do get comments from NPC regarding me being bad news...As if my PC has done some horrible thing.

I also run SL Submit and Spouses Enhanced.

Any ideas?

Hello guys,

As nutluck said, I'm a bit busy with RL right now. My job is very project oriented, so sometimes I have 2 weeks during which I have absolutely nothing to do, and sometimes I have a few weeks during which I lack the time for things like eating and sleeping.

I actually have next versions of both Approach and Attraction in progress. Next version will contain more MCM options - cloak on/off, followers on/off. It will be possible to prostitute to approaching NPCs, and it will be possible to avoid getting raped by choosing a "fight" dialogue path. There is also a cooldown mechanism - NPC won't approach more often than his/her cooldown. I also changed the IsPlayableRace condition to a simple check of AllowPCDialogue race flag, which means custom races and vampires will be able to approach the player.

What I wanted to do as well is make the dialogues more varied. I will definitely do so with the "whistle" approach since it's easy to generate a 100 of text lines for it. Adding new lines to the "ask for sex" approach is veeery time consuming though. We'll see. I might leave it for the future version. After all I also want to implement more approaches - rape, invitation to home / inn and perhaps many more.

Sweet, I am glad to hear this, thanks for the update on the update!

Hello guys,

It's just good to know this hasn't been abandoned!

One thing I'd like to suggest is to include (eventually) dialogue options that can make the scene turn ugly. Like when someone whistles at the PC and she gives them a rude response, they don't take it well at all. A certain element of racism would be good here too, like if we're talking about a dark elf getting lippy with some Stormcloaks it could increase the likelihood of things going south.

Tis is a great mod! Is there a way to lower the rate that NPC's proposition you? I travel with five chicks and I am being hit on all the time, even during mid conversation with an important NPC. Also, is it possible to ramp up the jealousy angle between followers, that may result in an altercation between followers? Things have got to be getting a little strained ... LOL!

Great mod!!

Hello guys,

It's just good to know this hasn't been abandoned!

One thing I'd like to suggest is to include (eventually) dialogue options that can make the scene turn ugly. Like when someone whistles at the PC and she gives them a rude response, they don't take it well at all. A certain element of racism would be good here too, like if we're talking about a dark elf getting lippy with some Stormcloaks it could increase the likelihood of things going south.

Cool idea with the ugly responses, racism would be a nice hook.

love the concept of this mod and hope it does continue to develop.   have a few issues maybe someone can help me with. 

1.  only Lydia ever approaches me. Which she does fairly regularly.   My other followers are custom races so they wont until that is fixed but no other npcs every approach me.   Do get occasional whistles from the guards, a few mean comments and one that says your parents should be proud of you from one of the elderly ladies in whiterun.   My character is a dark elf, weight 50, npc female set to 50 and male left at default.   preference is set to bisexual.   She is a 'Futa' being set to male by SL Genderchange.   more on that for #2.

2.  when being approached by Lydia and setting the place, she always takes the male role.   My character has been set to male and uses SOS for females and in every mod but this one the roles have been correct with my character as male and Lydia as female.   If you attempt to swap positions this go haywire and Lydia will get stuck doing whatever she was doing until entire scene is over while my character will switch roles and continue on normally having sex with air as Lydia is elsewhere stuck in space.   Not sure how sexlab is called and if anything specifically was prioritized to make this happen, but changing positions and or trying to swap positions does not function properly for that sex scene only (does not do this for any other sex scene in the game)

I do run a lot of mods and something might be causing glitches but not crashes.  Here is my load order and mods used (sex mods only)

SOS - core

SL aroused

Zaz animations

DD - Assets

SL attraction

SL - core

DD - integration

Devious Deviants

SOS esp

SOS B3lisario UNP

SOS Vector Plus

SL Submit

zzEstrus

APPS

SL MMM

SL GenderChange

Devious Cidna

SL Amorous Adventures

Submit

SL Approach

SL Stats Manipulator

SL Stories

SL StoriesDevious

yep, this fixed it for me.   Now everyone is coming up to me asking for fun even my custom race followers.   thanks.

Excellent Mod - I like it! :D I like the dialogue response you get when you refuse and the npc takes you anyway.

Question: I have two followers, both with the same level of attraction, yet only one consistently approaches me every approx. 24 in game hours. Is this normal, or should they both be randomly approaching?

Another question: I'm not using the sexlab sexuality, how do I get females to NOT approach?

Thanks for the mod!

River

I have been using this for a while and everything seems to work perfect. 

But althought I have denied some people some timew, the character is never raped, the NPC just says "your loss" and walkes away.

How can I get that fixed?

Was the same for me, and I think it is based on the morality of the NPC. For example in towns and cities  the normal citizens and guards will respond with 'your loss.'  In outlying areas there is a better chance of them forcing themselves on you, but it is still very rare. I've only had it happen once and I think it was a Bounty Hunter or Bandit, can't remember which. 

I think its really nice that you put in an option to decline politely but if you want to be a real ass! It would be could to put an NO! F888 off!!! option would be hilarious and you could come off as an a-hole or BIT! It would make me laugh and put a smile on my face. Possibly if you tick off the wrong person they may do something you don't like for those who are into that or brawl with you if same sex. Possibly say something nasty back randomly or get butt-hurt.

I have been using this for a while and everything seems to work perfect. 

But althought I have denied some people some timew, the character is never raped, the NPC just says "your loss" and walkes away.

How can I get that fixed?

Noticed this too. Possibly make it so npc's who have a higher disposition towards you don't and maybe lower disposition take you?