Tis is a great mod! Is there a way to lower the rate that NPC's proposition you? I travel with five chicks and I am being hit on all the time, even during mid conversation with an important NPC. Also, is it possible to ramp up the jealousy angle between followers, that may result in an altercation between followers? Things have got to be getting a little strained ... LOL!

Great mod!!

I'd like to see that as well random brawling or even possible taking of pc in front of other npc out of spite lol!!! In you face!!

I have been using this for a while and everything seems to work perfect. 

But althought I have denied some people some timew, the character is never raped, the NPC just says "your loss" and walkes away.

How can I get that fixed?

I have the BBLS mod and rape has only happened to me there, most (if not all) of the characters in the suite are set to any crime. I did notice however, after refusing Farkas multiple times in Dustman's Cairn he comes out with the dialogue "I should bash you in the face after all that you've done."

I am a total noob in CK but i have tried adding copies of the approach line and changing the dialogue so that approaching NPC's don't allways say the same haystack line.

However it doesn't seem to pick one randomnly and they allways use the first line in list, would it be possible to add a variety of approach lines, such as timid, confident, vulguar etc... lines?

Otherwise is there a function i need to clik in dialogue options so that they use a randomn topic branch instead of the first specified?

sorry if this is somehow a ridiculous question but when i DL the latest 3.7 version the file that appears in NMM is called "simple borderless window" mod. A mod which i have never used. so i am certain that i haven't mistaken my path in NMM. I even re dl the mod, and added the file in nmm a second time. anyone else?

I have no expierience but in script found function responsible for rape

Function rollRapeChance(Actor akRef)

here is calculation for rape

chance =( (confidence * confidence  *  aggression  * aggression  * 2 * relationshipModifier ) / (moralityModifier * 15  * amountAware   ))  as Int

and if naked is here

chance = chance * 3 

looking at the first equation I see 3 things. If confidence or aggression is 0 there is no chance for rape. So I checked people in skyrim, guards, beggars, mercenaries. All of them have aggression = 0 so no way to happen.

Dangerously nude thing cannot happen because 3 * 0 it's still 0

one more thing moralityModifier = morality ^ 3 (so if someone is without morality still 0 so div/0, I'm not sure how skyrim react for something like this). 

So if anyone was raped by this mod he has to be very lucky :D [i mean he found aggresive,confident and moral npc]. 

I make some modifications (so if 0 change to 1 for nominator and +1 in denominator, because wasn't sure if Ammount aware can be = 0 ) and can confirm.

Rape feature works!

hi for some reason when ever i try to add this mod using NMM i get a mod called simple borderless window appear instead

yeah i am getting the same thing. did you actually try running it to see what happens? im not necessarily recommending it. im just wondering, as i myself, did not. 

hi for some reason when ever i try to add this mod using NMM i get a mod called simple borderless window appear instead

yeah i am getting the same thing. did you actually try running it to see what happens? im not necessarily recommending it. im just wondering, as i myself, did not.

No I haven't I was going to try a Manual installation of the mod instead because I've tried opening the zip folder and cant see any mention of the simple borderless window mod in there from the quick look I had but I can't try to manually install the mod at the moment because my computer broke and its currently being repaired and upgraded at the moment which is annoying because I was very close to finishing updating the mods I'm using for skyrim.

So if anyone was raped by this mod he has to be very lucky :D [i mean he found aggresive,confident and moral npc]. 

I looked into it and found a whole lot of npcs that fit the bill. Interesting post though.

I had this when I first added this mod, it is something that NMM does afaik. I just changed the name of the file back and it worked fine for me.

Hope that helps.

I had this when I first added this mod, it is something that NMM does afaik. I just changed the name of the file back and it worked fine for me.

Hope that helps.

Ahh thank you so much. i am going to move away from nmm and use mod organizer. perhaps that will teach it. 

• 2 weeks later...

This mod really works for me.  Too well... The only thing that I ask is that this could either be tied in with Sexlab to register sexuality or an option in the MCM to turn off same sex approach.  Sorry, I have no problem at all with gay people but, my character isn't.

This mod really works for me.  Too well... The only thing that I ask is that this could either be tied in with Sexlab to register sexuality or an option in the MCM to turn off same sex approach.  Sorry, I have no problem at all with gay people but, my character isn't.

I agree MCM to turn off same sex approach please

NMM maintains the latest file is a mod called "Simple Borderless Winow" that does ui-y stuff and is by an author called Liddo.

Am I doing something wrong, or has there been a mix-up?

No it is a known bug that was suppose to have been fixed before. A easy way around it is delete it from your NMM folder after deleting it with NMM. Then close NMM, launch NMM but don't connect it to Nexus. Then install this mod and it should work fine. Least it always has for me as long as I am not connected to the Nexus site.

Not sure why it is happening.

I believe it happens because I compressed the files directly inside the archive instead of putting them inside  the /data folder and compressing the folder instead. I'm not really sure though, because for some reason I can't reproduce the bug.

I have no expierience but in script found function responsible for rape

Function rollRapeChance(Actor akRef)

here is calculation for rape

chance =( (confidence * confidence  *  aggression  * aggression  * 2 * relationshipModifier ) / (moralityModifier * 15  * amountAware   ))  as Int

and if naked is here

chance = chance * 3 

looking at the first equation I see 3 things. If confidence or aggression is 0 there is no chance for rape. So I checked people in skyrim, guards, beggars, mercenaries. All of them have aggression = 0 so no way to happen.

Dangerously nude thing cannot happen because 3 * 0 it's still 0

one more thing moralityModifier = morality ^ 3 (so if someone is without morality still 0 so div/0, I'm not sure how skyrim react for something like this). 

So if anyone was raped by this mod he has to be very lucky  :D [i mean he found aggresive,confident and moral npc]. 

I make some modifications (so if 0 change to 1 for nominator and +1 in denominator, because wasn't sure if Ammount aware can be = 0 ) and can confirm.

Rape feature works!

Good job on deciphering of the code. The only thing that is wrong here is this: moralityModifier = morality ^ 3 It's actually: moralityModifier = 3 ^ morality so the lowest possible value is 1.

After all the chance is divided by the modifier and the lower the morality the higher the rape chance - the lover the divisor should be.

amountAware cannot be zero - at the very least the approaching NPC is aware.