Aight, just finally finished translating the newest version of SexLab Approach, I've even translated the readme.txt, which features all the patch notes for each update. Be sure to check out the notes, as they offer some help with bugs. Also in the patch notes, it states that SexLab Attraction is not needed for this. "Attraction None required."

attachicon.gifSexLab Approach.zip

thank you, its work without attraction too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have someone been having pregnancy or inflated boobs problem with the updated approach mod(the japanese one)??? ,  I'm not sure if it is this mod but I noticed that now once an NPC fucks another NPC, breast gets large and belly gets inflated, may that be the promise ring option I just unchecked it and I think is not happening anymore, can someone confirm this ?? XDD is weird.

• 2 months later...

I find that the default line the NPC approaches you with is kinda lame while it is kind of important. I mean, they are supposed to pick up a hot woman, they should try harder than "will you do me?"

Something like "Wow, you look gorgeous. I was wondering... if maybe... you'd want to have sex with me?" Which can lead to pity sex, that doesn't really have its niche fulfilled at this point (or am I missing something?)

A small one-choice-type dialogue would be better of course (or multiple pick-up lines for that matter), but if I understand correctly, all that can be done to this mod is a change of translation.

OMG! Thank you so much! Both to the unknown Japanese modder, and for the translations and tweaks that make this work for those of us who can't read the language. While the menus are a little mysterious, I'm sure I'll work it out by just playing with it. This is one of those mods that makes the game so much more enjoyable for me that I can't describe the loss I felt when it stopped working, like the game had just lost an essential piece. Having spells and dialogue to deliberately activate an encounter just isn't the same as the fun the spontaneity this mod brings - "What... now? Here? But there's bud guys just over there!"

Someone asked what the rings do. As near as I can tell from the readme, it limits approaches to people who have a ring - you and your chosen partner. No one else will approach you.

What does it mean when an NPC runs up to you and stands next to you but doesn't say anything? Is there a setting in either:

SexLab Attraction 20-10-2014

SexLab Approach 27-8-2014

that I should be looking for?

ADDED:

Nevermind. It was NPC Reactions that was making NPCs follow me around.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just trying out this update myself... Wow this is -great-. When I adjust the settings right, it portrays all of Skyrim as frequent-loving, warm-hearted folk... so much sex everywhere. I don't just look like a looney toon running around being the Village Bicycle. ^_^ This is PERFECT for my new play through, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

If new lines are being added to Sexlab Approach, one thing I always felt was missing was a scenario where someone confess their love for you. Something like:

NPC confesses:

A: Player responds positively: Relationship increase, sex is offered, NPC might propose?

B: Player responds negatively: Relationship decrease, small possibility of rape?

C: Player takes advantage of NPC: sex is offered, but once sex scene is done player says something mean and relationship decreases.

Just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

I have kept my eye on these two mods for a while now and finally downloaded them to give them a try. I am impressed with the smooth functionability of the mod in my heavily modded game. The only drawback that I seem to personally be having in my experience with the mods is that I play a futa. Sexlab sees me as a male and so my sexual preference in sexlab is adjusted to such. Sexlab sees my sexual preference as gay if I like men, heterosexual if I like women. My vanilla gender is female but I have the genitals and attitude to claim manhood. Choosing the pref in sexlab attraction to use sexlab sexual orientation preferences doesn't seem to be working because I am a vanilla game female set as a male in sexlab and my orientation is heterosexual. Sexlab deciphers this as my PC liking women, but your mods see me as only liking men which defeats the purpose of the mod. Giving me notifications that I have no desire for the ones I really want to hook up with and telling me I am having uncontrolable urges towards those I wouldn't give the time of day. Maybe your mods read the sexual preference right, but is missing a key ingredient of what gender my character is really playing. Is there a way to not read vanilla gender and use sexlab gender instead? If this one thing could be accomplished then I think I found my new favoritest mod for this type of thing. But apparently would be useless to my personal character if not. And playing lesbian is totally different. Chooses entirely different animations and the schlong looks rediculous when I am doing lesbian 69 or something. Please help me out if you can. I know there are others out there playing futa rolls too. Mods are everywhere for futa options. So I know the need has to be there from many others as well. If I am just configuring it wrong. Some help with that would be great too. I am not a modder. Oh I made my own clothing and armor replacer in the ck using other people's clothing and armour mods to make the attire in my game to my liking but I winged that. I know didly squat. So thanks for hearing my need.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SpottyChimpanzee said:

I play as a male character and the only people approaching me are other males. How do i make sure that only females approach me? I do not want male characters approaching me.

Have you tried Relationship Dialog System from from Guffel, I am not trying to run down Approach at all, it is a great mod, RDS is just another option, it allows male and females to approach you, I use RDS because it is for Male or Female character playthrough

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3369-relationship-dialogue-system-10-11042016/

15 minutes ago, cadensreturn said:

Have you tried Relationship Dialog System from from Guffel, I am not trying to run down Approach at all, it is a great mod, RDS is just another option, it allows male and females to approach you, I use RDS because it is for Male or Female character playthrough

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3369-relationship-dialogue-system-10-11042016/

Thank you for replying to me, i will try out that link. thanks for the suggestion 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2017 at 2:03 PM, deskchairlamnp said:

I did a translation of the newest version, here it is : 

https://mega.nz/#!JDBmyCrT!4vq86OEBQRmjJLmKkgpmONVt1pxyrVZwC0XVolPC3Gs

Not much is new, i think mostly stability fixed and 2 lines of extra dialogue

If you have any ideas for a better text translation, feel free to post it to me :classic_smile:

Is the original mod needed? Or is your translated copy standalone?