i have the same problem. i have insalled approach for some time now and have never been approached. i also would like to know some nice settings to get bugged about every hour - and also some settings to get bugged all the time (to test if anything is happening).

Quoting sidfu on Attraction thread page 10:

for apporach u need the 27-8-14 verson and for attraction u need the 20-10-2014 version

[\spoiler]

Try these two versions, one of them is the latest (can't remember which) but one is the previous version. I installed it on a new game and got cursed collared. For the next 2 hours I was approached about 15 times.

i have the same problem. i have insalled approach for some time now and have never been approached. i also would like to know some nice settings to get bugged about every hour - and also some settings to get bugged all the time (to test if anything is happening).

Quoting sidfu on Attraction thread page 10:

for apporach u need the 27-8-14 verson and for attraction u need the 20-10-2014 version

[\spoiler]

Try these two versions, one of them is the latest (can't remember which) but one is the previous version. I installed it on a new game and got cursed collared. For the next 2 hours I was approached about 15 times.

Correct, However For Attraction Another Good Way To Know If You Have The Latest Version Is To Check If Attraction Is An ESM File Instead Of An ESP, If Its An ESM Then You Have Correct Version Of Attraction, For Approach Make Sure It Relies On The Attraction.ESM As Its Master If It Does Then Thats The Right Version, If It Still Relies On The ESP As Its Master Then Its NOT The Latest Version

i checked my versions - surprisingly i have exactly these two versions installed (27-8-14 and 27-8-14). i also checked if attraction is an esm or esp and it is an esm as suggested. but then i fixed my (somewhat silly) mistake. by checking the dependency as described, i noticed that my load order was not correct. somehow attraction ended up being loaded AFTER Approach (which i do not understand, as i installed attraction weeks before i even discovered and installed approach). changing the load order fixed it.

thx for you help.

i checked my versions - surprisingly i have exactly these two versions installed (27-8-14 and 27-8-14). i also checked if attraction is an esm or esp and it is an esm as suggested. but then i fixed my (somewhat silly) mistake. by checking the dependency as described, i noticed that my load order was not correct. somehow attraction ended up being loaded AFTER Approach (which i do not understand, as i installed attraction weeks before i even discovered and installed approach). changing the load order fixed it.

thx for you help.

Glad To Be Of Assistance

Hey, the mod seems to be running smoothly in my game, kudos on the great mod, the one issue I have had is that sometimes when I respond to an approach with the "find someplace more quiet" option, the npc (guards in particular) will follow me around but no more dialogue will be available for the approach mod.  If I try to talk with them I just get their normal dialogue options and they continue to follow me everywhere I go.  Waiting for an hour seems to reset the npc and they wander off, so it isn't particularly game-breaking or anything.

Yes, I am active. I'm lacking the time (and strength when I do have the time) to finish the release. I could release the working code if someone would be interested in it though - a working engine for those interactions with dummy approaches. I've tested it for quite a while and it seems to be working correctly so what needs to be done right now is to create the approaches - namely content. Dialogues, conditions and a bit of design.

Approach wasn't working for me load order was right and everything, but I fixed it.  I uninstall both attraction and approach, made a new save, cleaned the save, installed attraction and made a new save at that point it said attraction updated scripts to V5, then I installed approach and presto FIXED!

Finally! A mod that is INITIATED by NPC! Loved the concept and tried it.

However I can't seem to be getting any proposes, only ONE commentaries I assumed to be the whistles.

How you guys get so much sex proposals? Is it in the settings? Load order? Incompatible mods/conflicts?

I tried this mod in a new save and that one commentary is all i've achieved from an hour of testing in different cities.

Thank you in advance and good day :D

However I can't seem to be getting any proposes, only ONE commentaries I assumed to be the whistles.

How you guys get so much sex proposals? Is it in the settings? Load order? Incompatible mods/conflicts?

I tried this mod in a new save and that one commentary is all i've achieved from an hour of testing in different cities.

You can try changing the MCM settings, or the attraction values for PC or race preferences from Attraction. If not, the previous version of Approach works for me, the latest version does not, so you could try downgrading.

You can try changing the MCM settings, or the attraction values for PC or race preferences from Attraction. If not, the previous version of Approach works for me, the latest version does not, so you could try downgrading.

I see

And which old versions are you using?

Update: Solved using newest versions 

Hi,

I experience CTD and the papyrus log is filled with this last line about a script from Sexlab Approach (I copy/paste only the last of them but they fill the log) :

[03/02/2015 - 08:44:45PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[sLApproachWhistleQuest (51003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.chanceRoll() - "SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.psc" Line 16
[Active effect 8 on (00019E04)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "SLApproachApplyScript.psc" Line 19
[03/02/2015 - 08:44:45PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1.
stack:
[sLApproachAskForSexQuest (510083F7)].SLApproachAskForSexQuestScript.chanceRoll() - "SLApproachAskForSexQuestScript.psc" Line 90
[Active effect 8 on (00019E08)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "SLApproachApplyScript.psc" Line 19
[03/02/2015 - 08:44:45PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
[Active effect 8 on (00019E08)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "SLApproachApplyScript.psc" Line 19
[03/02/2015 - 08:44:45PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1.
stack:
[sLApproachAskForSexQuest (510083F7)].SLApproachAskForSexQuestScript.chanceRoll() - "SLApproachAskForSexQuestScript.psc" Line 90
[Active effect 9 on (0001B092)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "SLApproachApplyScript.psc" Line 19
[03/02/2015 - 08:44:45PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
[Active effect 9 on (0001B092)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "SLApproachApplyScript.psc" Line 19
stack:
[None].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "SLApproachApplyScript.psc" Line 19
[03/02/2015 - 08:44:45PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
[None].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "SLApproachApplyScript.psc" Line 19
stack:
stack:

Is it the cause of my CTD, I don't see anything else in the last line of the log ? Can you fix it ?

I will love that the mod run. Thanks for you effort.

++

The mod is stable and works fine for me. It could be something else entirely. Like it calls for Assigning none to a non-object, almost as if you are missing NPCs, or you have a mod that changes the NPCs in your game that is making everything not work quite right.

Just cause it's the last thing to show up before a crash, doesn't mean that is the cause.

When uninstalling old mods, often times a script cleaner is needed to be ran on the saved game (always keep a back up, tho it works in most cases can really mess up a save) and you have to clear out the scripts that were added by those mods manually in most cases.

When adding or removing a mod with scripts, it's always a good idea to start a new game. It helps to pinpoint problems.

It's a new game, I have not removed mod.

The missing NPC could it be ETAC, INN&TAVERN mod the cause ? Because I have them and the game crashed in a Inn (The NPC was about to show me the chamber).

The line are not only the last but they fill the papyrus log. But you right, maybe it's not the cause of CTD (I have one error before the pasted line about another mod).

And what about the line : Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1. what cause this one ?

I found there is no optionnal argument, just a default value. someone run in a similar error for his script :

trying to call the function from a separate script.

"Optional arguments are baked into the caller (they're not really optional once compiled) so if you add optional arguments to a function called by another script the game will complain until you've re-compiled the other script so the proper number of arguments are baked in. (Note that this also means you need to recompile scripts when you change what the default value is, because the old one will still be compiled into the other scripts)

and

Basically Papyrus doesn't have optional function arguments - it's all done via compiler tricks. If you create a function Foo with a single optional parameter with default value 3, then you can call it like this:
Foo()
However, the compiler will turn it into this:
Foo(3)
This means that if you change the arguments for the function or the default values, after recompiling the script in which it is defined you will also need to recompile every script in which that function is called in order to ensure the correct arguments and default values are used."

the whole exchange here : http://www.gamesas.com/papyrus-functions-with-optional-arguments-t334901.html

Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17" I still search what it cause this.

I wish there a solution to the line about SexLab approach mod, so maybe no more CTD and I will see if another mod could be the root cause of CTD.

It's a new game, I have not removed mod.

The missing NPC could it be ETAC, INN&TAVERN mod the cause ? Because I have them and the game crashed in a Inn (The NPC was about to show me the chamber).

The line are not only the last but they fill the papyrus log. But you right, maybe it's not the cause of CTD (I have one error before the pasted line about another mod).

And what about the line : Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1. what cause this one ?

I found there is no optionnal argument, just a default value. someone run in a similar error for his script :

trying to call the function from a separate script.

"Optional arguments are baked into the caller (they're not really optional once compiled) so if you add optional arguments to a function called by another script the game will complain until you've re-compiled the other script so the proper number of arguments are baked in. (Note that this also means you need to recompile scripts when you change what the default value is, because the old one will still be compiled into the other scripts)

and

Basically Papyrus doesn't have optional function arguments - it's all done via compiler tricks. If you create a function Foo with a single optional parameter with default value 3, then you can call it like this:

Foo()

However, the compiler will turn it into this:

Foo(3)

This means that if you change the arguments for the function or the default values, after recompiling the script in which it is defined you will also need to recompile every script in which that function is called in order to ensure the correct arguments and default values are used."

the whole exchange here : http://www.gamesas.com/papyrus-functions-with-optional-arguments-t334901.html

Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17" I still search what it cause this.

I wish there a solution to the line about SexLab approach mod, so maybe no more CTD and I will see if another mod could be the root cause of CTD.

I too am running Inns & Taverns mod, and many others, totals at 147 mods right now, and CTD is not often, I updated my Papyrus Util available on the Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705/? ,and added the ENBoost, fiddled with my load order till I had it stable, important mods towards the bottom to prevent overwrites of those mods. Now I find that one of the mods broke the link between the front door and interior of one of the Inns. Can't recall it's name right now, think it's the Blacknight inn, one out in the middle of no where, in the snow, with a small lake next to it. (( will look into it later, and then inform the maker of the issue, and hope they fix it in their mod then update ))

edit add:

I decided to attach my own papyrus log file.

Lines like 

[ (0B08061A)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?

Just means the load order has been changed, or in this case, a mod was recently updated, and not something to be too concerned about. But for me to clean up the log file, I would have to start a new game.

I closed out the game normally with the menu.

If you have been adding and removing a lot of mods, then you have scripts from those mods still trying to run in the background, and those will need to be manually removed to smooth things out, or a complete uninstall, delete all folders for Skyrim that get left behind, then reinstall of Skyrim will be needed.

Papyrus.0.log