On 12/12/2018 at 11:39 PM, howlerleech said:

Thank you for the work, it's my first time using this mod, but was it supposed to be so limited? I mean, females don't "approach", and basically the only things i can choose are basic options.

Basic options is all it is, I didn't make it, I merely translated it and optionally offered a simple ring menu.

Default the approach is heterosexual.

To make gay/les approaches you use the rings.

The rings is a good idea, but seems a bit painful if your wanting all npcs to behave in a manner.

You'd have to give every npc a ring to get things the way you like. lol

For myself I customized the MCM and added the global sexual preferences which overrides the rings .

Gender Prefs will not override rings that actually block the NPC from sex.

For Player Approaches:

Same Sex Approach

Opposite Sex Approach

Either Sex Approach

Use Sexlab Gender Pref (this setting seems a bit iffy though)

NPC <-> NPC Approaches:

Opposite Sex Approach (Hetero)
Same Sex Approach (Female approach Female and Male approach Male)
Same Sex Male Approach (Male approach Male, Female approach Male)
Same Sex Female Approach (Female approach Female, Male approach Female)
Either Sex Approach (Any gender approaches any gender)
Use Sexlab Gender Pref (this setting seems a bit iffy, doesn't always work as expected)

I can offer my personal version with the gender prefs in MCM, but I can't really offer support if things don't work the way you'd expect.

Specially when using the "Use Sexlab Gender Prefs" option.

I didn't post it as not many people seemed interested in the prior versions I posted.

Edit:

Here is my personal one for SSE with MCM Bond Rings page and experimental MCM Gender Preferences for Player and NPC <-> NPC Approaches options.

Keep in mind that the Gender Prefs may not work as expected when using the "Sexlab" gender pref option.

Also I'm still using Sexlab 1.63 Beta 4 and game version 1.5.53 (I haven't moved on to game version 1.5.62 yet), but it should be no different for this mod.

up14569_Approach_JPPlus_English_Trans_(Custom2)_SSE.7z

Install Note:

If you used any of the prior versions of Approach on your save then you will need to remove Approach from your load order and do a save without it installed before updating to this version.

On 12/15/2018 at 9:49 AM, smashly said:

Edit:

Here is my personal one for SSE with MCM Bond Rings page and experimental MCM Gender Preferences for Player and NPC <-> NPC Approaches options.

Keep in mind that the Gender Prefs may not work as expected when using the "Sexlab" gender pref option.

Also I'm still using Sexlab 1.63 Beta 4 and game version 1.5.53 (I haven't moved on to game version 1.5.62 yet), but it should be no different for this mod.

Install Note:

If you used any of the prior versions of Approach on your save then you will need to remove Approach from your load order and do a save without it installed before updating to this version.

Do you have any idea if this would work on original Skyrim?

On 12/15/2018 at 12:49 PM, smashly said:

Basic options is all it is, I didn't make it, I merely translated it and optionally offered a simple ring menu.

The rings is a good idea, but seems a bit painful if your wanting all npcs to behave in a manner.

For myself I customized the MCM and added the global sexual preferences which overrides the rings .

For Player Approaches:

Same Sex Approach

Opposite Sex Approach

Either Sex Approach

NPC <-> NPC Approaches:

Use Sexlab Gender Pref (this setting seems a bit iffy, doesn't always work as expected)

I can offer my personal version with the gender prefs in MCM, but I can't really offer support if things don't work the way you'd expect.

I didn't post it as not many people seemed interested in the prior versions I posted.

Edit:

Install Note:

In the description from SexLab Attraction SE it says:

Requirements

SexLab Attraction is required for plugins like SexLab Approach (soon also to be published for SSE).

The plugin requires SexLab and SexLab Aroused (alternatively SexLab Aroused Redux).

is this also true for the ported translated japanese version?

On 12/20/2018 at 7:30 AM, Grom424 said:

Do you have any idea if this would work on original Skyrim?

The esp has been loaded and saved with SSE CK which flags the esp as form version 44 (oldrim is form version 43).

I'm unsure what else the SSE CK actually changes in the esp when it saves.

So I have no idea if it'll work in Oldrim sorry.

8 hours ago, Dibellor said:

In the description from SexLab Attraction SE it says:

is this also true for the ported translated japanese version?

Japaneses version does not require or have any dependency on Attraction, but it still does require Aroused though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi ,i think i need an help if possible with mod,started new game but dont seems to work i do not know what to toggle on,or off in mcm ,but i just seen i ve been approched only by the guards and they keep tellin me things like,take this cloth ,farewell,dont stay here go home etc etc,and after these lines nothin happen they just turn away from me in some case they r stuck in place,i had also problem with the download section wehn i try to add the pack zip on my nmm it simply doesnt work cos pwd,then i installed everything manually file by file,but i am not sure about directory may i messed up something,especially the folder named behavior i am not sure where to put it just move it on fnis folder. And i have also donwloaded SShh but like this one doesnt work too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, RedMonika said:

So, you can just replace the original esp with this one and keep the original scripts?

First install the updated version of the mod uploaded in this thread, it's named SexLab Approach JPPlus 20180802

• 1 month later...

I'd like to do a bug report. I was playing on special edition. I think due to the detection distance, and certain defeat mods, I was pushed down by someone while still inside the cell during alternate start at random (I wasn't really looking but I think they either teleport ed from the mod or went through the wall). They just suddenly appeared, but then dissipated.

recommend not activating this mod till after we leave the cell.

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2018 at 5:49 AM, smashly said:

For Player Approaches:

Same Sex Approach

Opposite Sex Approach

Either Sex Approach

NPC <-> NPC Approaches:

Edit:

up14569_Approach_JPPlus_English_Trans_(Custom2)_SSE.7z 56.98 kB · 152 downloads

Install Note:

Can someone make a SexLab Eager NPCs patch for this? This does not raise relationship during sex. Think it is missing keywords. I could not get any of the other approach mods to work with my setup, but this one works perfect.

Works great with Wintersun - SexLab Integration BTW.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Try: 

PC only. NPC x NPC mechanisms are not implemented. Still you can probably  use Sexlab Approach Redux with Sexlab Approach (disabling PC <-> NPC mechanisms) but it's system D operations. ?Sexlife is in this gap for NPC x NPC mechanisms and i'd say even better that having sexlife mechanism for PC x NPC would be nice. For now in sexlife NPC approach you, but nothing else happen.

• 1 month later...

Hi, i just wanted to let you guys know that i have tested this mod a bit and i really like it. Problem is, there are a few things that do not make sense. First of all, the minimum range for the cloak is 64 feet and the maximum range is 512 feet. In my honest opinion both of them are way to much. It does not make sense that a npc out of falkreath (Kust) walks all the way to Whiterun to bang my character while i haven't even met the guy, or even been to Falkreath to begin with. Does not make sense either that he wanted to bang one of my followers either who had the same situation as me which means being near Whiterun, never having met the guy and never having been near Falkreath.

The other thing that does not make sense is that all three followers are lesbians which means they should automatically refuse him. No complaint on my side though, just an observation. But is it a possibility to adjust the cloak that is used to a more reasonable range ( like about 20 to 25 feet ) Because it makes more sense that if you want to bang someone you would have to be able to at te very least see them first.

And before i forget, i was talking about the SexLab Approach JPPlus 20180802 version. I don't know for sure if this version was meant to be japanese or english but with me it was english from the start.

With high regards,

Reinyn

On 12/15/2018 at 12:49 PM, smashly said:

For Player Approaches:

Same Sex Approach

Opposite Sex Approach

Either Sex Approach

NPC <-> NPC Approaches:

Edit:

up14569_Approach_JPPlus_English_Trans_(Custom2)_SSE.7z 56.98 kB · 174 downloads

Install Note:

Hi, a bit late i know. But this is the first time i have seen this here. Just a quick question. Do the rings also work for the npc's and if so how? I mean do you need to give rings to the npc's to make it work for them or do you need to carry rings for them as well?

With high regards,

Reinyn

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2019 at 12:33 PM, Barzing said:

PC only. NPC x NPC mechanisms are not implemented. Still you can probably  use Sexlab Approach Redux with Sexlab Approach (disabling PC <-> NPC mechanisms) but it's system D operations. ?Sexlife is in this gap for NPC x NPC mechanisms and i'd say even better that having sexlife mechanism for PC x NPC would be nice. For now in sexlife NPC approach you, but nothing else happen.

Try Random Sex, it has PC-NPC and NPC-NPC. Fully customizable too. However it doesn't do force greet dialogue or integrate SLEN.

• 2 years later...

Tried out the JPPlus English version - running alongside SLEN, SL SLSO Attraction and dependencies. Male PC

Positives - it works, NPC approach PC, NPC-NPC

Negatives

1) even with arousal levels set really high to "trigger", it just doesn't stop, but it is proportional to the arousal. SLA Monitor widget is really useful to see what is going on around you. While I was arousal 10 I was being approached by NPCs with arousal 10 - 20

2) the hug/kiss requests progress to full on sex scenes, but the participants don't undress (all the other SL initiation mods work fine)

3) requests for actual sex - work fine - except

4) orgasm does not reduce arousal, so any sex scene leads to 100 arousal (both PC and NPC) - and instant re-approach. While SLSO works in the sex scenes, its orgasm "penalty" has no effect. SLSO and arousal reduction works fine with any other SL initiation mod.

Was in a player home with about 15 followers - within 10 minutes the entire place is all arousal 100, all non-stop at it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was thinking about Sexlab Approach (JP Eng) version that I use. Set up carefully, I find it works really well, and it's good I can switch it off when I want to. So cheers for that.

The added rings are useful. 

I was looking for a mod that allows the girls in my follower group to be flirty with each other and the player, without full-on sex

And I'm sure SexLab Approach (SLA) can achieve this - if the authors are interested?

Specifically:

1. An MCM switch that adds the active follower faction as a group to SLA. The follower faction being NFF, AFT or whatever these follower frameworks see as followers in group.
  2. Apply a version of the MCM SLA sliders to that group specifically.
  3. Avoid full-on sex because that would slow the group's progress down. Just flirts like kissing, hugging and fiddling about, whatever.
  4. Pause activity if the Dragonborn is in conversation / when danger happens.

Is this possible please?

• 1 month later...