Same, I don't think this mod works anymore. The npc attraction for my pc never go above 20, they never approach me or do something. And if I don't uncheck the "attraction affect relationship" in MCM, everyone in the world hate me and wish me death. X)

• 4 weeks later...

I use SexLab 1.59. It works just fine along side attraction and aroused. Both attraction and approach are meant for female player characters. But you can still use them as a male player character. Just the dialogue will not be for male context though.

What is the machanism to "propose sex"? The NPC talks some sexual dialogues, but never happened anyone proposes sex.

An NPC will approach your character and ask for sex. You can then accept, decline, go to somewhere more private (they will follow you), you can ask them for gold first, etc.

Same, I don't think this mod works anymore. The npc attraction for my pc never go above 20, they never approach me or do something. And if I don't uncheck the "attraction affect relationship" in MCM, everyone in the world hate me and wish me death. X)

The Attraction Affect Relationship was always a negative for all my NPCs until I installed Submit which makes edits to those relationships. But then I have to make love to everyone to make them not hate me after game start.

why when i try to download this mod, and put it through the nmm it installs as "simple boarderless windows" is this code or is something wrong because  it tried it with all the files and the same thing kept happening

NexusMods doesn't know where the mod came from is all. I have a few mods listed with wrong titles. NMM and the mods will still work though. Right-clicking the bogus title will display the real filename, so you can track down which mod it is if you forget.

• 2 weeks later...

With the latest SexLab, i.e. 1.61, both Approach and Attraction are broken, and as the mod author doesn't appear to be supporting this mod any more, I would suggest moving to Scent of Sex by CPU: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58660-scent-of-sex/page-1

I can not confirm this...

I have installed SL 161b and the latest SL Attraction, SL Approach, SpousesEnhanced, SL Romance... and ALL of these mods work flawlessly together...the only broken thing (for my installation) is that SL Approach does not recognize the sexuality settings chosen via SexLab...when I go into MCM menu for SL Attraction and uncheck the "Use SexLab default sexual orientation" this problem is solved.

The rest works like a charm.

@MK66: Are u sure u properly set all the rules via MCM??

I disabled "Use SexLab default sexual orientation" - set attraction to 95 - minimized weight, height, wealth influences - set the race preferences so that my characters race is not completely disliked by other races...and my char gets approached VERY, VERY often...and so far I found not a single npc who hated my char.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With the latest SexLab, i.e. 1.61, both Approach and Attraction are broken, and as the mod author doesn't appear to be supporting this mod any more, I would suggest moving to Scent of Sex by CPU: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58660-scent-of-sex/page-1

I can not confirm this...

I have installed SL 161b and the latest SL Attraction, SL Approach, SpousesEnhanced, SL Romance... and ALL of these mods work flawlessly together...the only broken thing (for my installation) is that SL Approach does not recognize the sexuality settings chosen via SexLab...when I go into MCM menu for SL Attraction and uncheck the "Use SexLab default sexual orientation" this problem is solved.

The rest works like a charm.

@MK66: Are u sure u properly set all the rules via MCM??

I disabled "Use SexLab default sexual orientation" - set attraction to 95 - minimized weight, height, wealth influences - set the race preferences so that my characters race is not completely disliked by other races...and my char gets approached VERY, VERY often...and so far I found not a single npc who hated my char.

Thank you for this. I had always thought to check the default sexual orientation and never thought about it - just thought it didn't work. I'm going to try this.

So for whatever reason i had to reinstall skyrim. and this mod has been updated. before i fiddle with settings, anyone know a what settings would make a follower randomly approach you semi frequently?

SexLab 1.59 is what I use to get these old mods all working together.

• 3 weeks later...

Works for me with the latest version of sexlab except that gender is ignored, so males will approach my male pc and females will approach my female pc, but whatever, I just say no thanks to them if i don't feel like a little gay/lesbian action.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm able to get it to not CTD with SexLab 161b by starting a new game - but CTD every time I'd save when I added Approach to an existing game.

So I'd say - it kinda works with 161, works with a new game, not with an existing character (at least for me)

For reference I'm running:

Attraction

Aroused

• 2 weeks later...

After trying it out myself it seems a bit flaky. it definitely works to a point, as I've gotten people to propose for sex, and maybe whistle (not sure there haven't turned off Sexist Guards yet.

However, the parameters are very inconsistent. I can set an NPC's preference completely towards my PC and they don't seem to give me the time of day. A mod npc despite having perfect preference for PC constantly gives a message "complete uninterested" while that altmer at the huntsman's tavern in whiterun doesn't even give those upper left hand messages. I already set the scanner at 10 seconds, the fastest possible, but he says nothing, makes no moves, and doesn't even show if he's interested or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For non-modders how do I get this part to work? if you want to allow more actors to participate - you can. Override a function addActor in the script quest. It is called every time an actor would be chosen by Sexlab Approach for the quest, by the quest is running already.

• 2 weeks later...

I've not been able to get it to work.

Yeah, it's a shame. This mod never worked for me either, even when it was new. I could never get SexLab Attraction to work either, and this mod relies on that one in order to work. Unfortunately, it looks like both SL Attraction and this mod are both dead, as neither has received an update in over two years, and no one else has attempted to pick up that mod and work on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...