I downloaded the mod and its requirements, and tweaks the options but I have not been approached once! why? 

Do I need to download all three files or the latest one?

Sidfu Posted #184 from Sexlab Attraction for apporach u need the 27-8-14 verson and for attraction u need the 20-10-2014 version, you may try those versions but honestly i gave up after trying them all.

Dunno if this has been addressed, or if it's even the proper mod, but when the companions approach, they'e a comment about plowing their garden of eden...to make it lore accurate, perhaps it could be changed to garden of Dibella, or something to that effect. Don't know that Eden would have any context in the world of Tamriel. 

Also, I just read about having a high attractiveness setting can cause trouble as others view you too good looking.  Is this also why I'm getting NPC men commenting about how they should beat me for what I've done or something to that effect...seems out of place, but some sort of jealousy could explain it lol.

Hi,

I have not found what cause this 'Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17" '.

I have manage to play without CTD for now, don't know if it helped but I approach every NPC in the Inn to set there attrativeness.

But I have still this kind of line that full the papyrus log :

[03/06/2015 - 08:49:05PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1.
stack:
[sLApproachWhistleQuest (51003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.chanceRoll() - "SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.psc" Line 16
[Active effect 9 on (0001B092)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "SLApproachApplyScript.psc" Line 19
[03/06/2015 - 08:49:05PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"

One thing I'd suggest, the logic should always pick a sex act in which the approacher climaxes.  While it's sort of amusing for my horny followers to keep coming up to me and give me a blowjob, (thus actually increasing their arousal, instead of decreasing it) it doesn't really make much sense.

Sexlab Approach (27-8-2014) Yep WAS going to try This....BUT!!

says i need:

Mighty Beasts - Werewolfs    and  SexLab Werewolves

Have: SexLab Werewolves BUT Do not Have Mighty Beasts - Werewolfs That Mod is "File not found" The file you requested was not found in our    database.

Mod Organizer says:

The masters for some plugins (esp/esm) are not enabled.

The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

• SexLab Attraction.esm

Sorry!!

Sexlab Approach (27-8-2014) Yep WAS going to try This....BUT!!

says i need:

Mighty Beasts - Werewolfs and SexLab Werewolves

Have: SexLab Werewolves BUT Do not Have Mighty Beasts - Werewolfs That Mod is "File not found" The file you requested was not found in our database.

Mod Organizer says:

The masters for some plugins (esp/esm) are not enabled.

The game will crash unless you install and enable the following plugins:

• SexLab Attraction.esm
Sorry!!
So install Attraction, Approach won't work without it anyway.

Werewolves and Mighty Beasts are not required. They are not even related.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using since last year and would not play a game without it.
Nothing better then when I'm pottering around  decorating my tenants home that I've given them and those tenants come and ask to alleviate my sexual tensions.

Or being in a scene where player controls are not enabled and the antagonist of the scene approaches and asks for a bit.
Example:
In Falskaar while in an early scene (no player controls) in the main story Yngvarr approached me for a romp.
Quite funny while the Amber Creek Jarl and his henchmen where still waffling on I was giving it to Yngvarr in front of them.
(While saying to myself "Take that you nasty pos,"...lmao)

I did manage to correct the only gripe I had with Approach.
When someone asks you for a bit, if you say "Let's find somewhere more private".
At that point if you try to ask a third party to join you, then there's no option to ask the third party.
But I managed to edit Approach so it now works like it's meant to.

This mod works very well for me, not having any issues, had some in the beginning but this mod wasn't the problem. I downloaded every version and stacked them all up in Mod Organizer, since there are some updates that need you to install the previous version for them to work (see file sizes). Now I can't really play with a female character without this installed, with a male one I don't use it, Romance comes instead.

Anyway, I think the concept was really good, but unfortunately, it didn't get to it's full potential, and apparently. it will never do because nobody seems to be working on it anymore, and most of the focus of the loverslab community is elsewhere. But the potential is huge, hopefully someone will continue working on this.

Yes, I am active. I'm lacking the time (and strength when I do have the time) to finish the release. I could release the working code if someone would be interested in it though - a working engine for those interactions with dummy approaches. I've tested it for quite a while and it seems to be working correctly so what needs to be done right now is to create the approaches - namely content. Dialogues, conditions and a bit of design.

I seem to be having some issues, everyone looks at my PC like a goddess, but no one whistles, and the woman tend to hope the wilds take, or envision a saber cat closing it's claws around my face... and when ever I am approached, it's always oral, why is it always oral?

Finally! A mod that is INITIATED by NPC! Loved the concept and tried it.

However I can't seem to be getting any proposes, only ONE commentaries I assumed to be the whistles.

How you guys get so much sex proposals? Is it in the settings? Load order? Incompatible mods/conflicts?

I tried this mod in a new save and that one commentary is all i've achieved from an hour of testing in different cities.

Thank you in advance and good day :D

I downloaded the mod and its requirements, and tweaks the options but I have not been approached once! why? 

Do I need to download all three files or the latest one?

From what i understand this mod is not getting any attention at this time so i wouldn't expect much in the way of support at the moment, i tried it and seems broke in my game so i gave up until its fixed.

It's buggy, yes. It may be updated in the future. Hoping it will be, it's a great concept!

Well I hope this information is useful to other, I was using this mod since some time ago, and it was working fine, then I didn't even noticed that with the time it actually stoped working, I did  some test and I found the way I will work again so I hope this will work for people that can get this to work and the mod author if it useful in some way....

1.- Use Atrraction Version 12-9-14, for me Version 20-10-14(latest) make approach to stop working....

2.- I also doungraded Sex lab Aroused Redux to V16 , The latest one is V16b....

3.- Settings to get aproached at least frecuently, Character attractiveness =100, Approach rate= 10, Time= 10 secs....

I think the most important is Attraction version, I dont't know If Aroused Redux version needs to be downgraded but  since the real thing that made it work for me was downgrading Attraction, I hope this is useful for people not getting the mod to work...

Man this mod hold real promise!

This is the only mod so far that I find to truly enhance the immersion.

I suggest the following factors to be added to determine if a npc approach the pc to make the mod more immersive:

1. the "horniness" of the npc (for example, Haelga is more likely to approach the player than Savana because she is more slutty; maybe a there can be a value for each npc?)

2. the background of the encounter  (the pc will more likely to get flirted in an inn than in the Jarl's Palace; a multiplier system should work)

3. the city the pc is located (for example, you are more likely to get flirted in Riften/Markarth than in Solitude; a multiplier system should work)

4. after a npc has whistled to the pc, the pc have option to ask for sex with him/her.

Edited by donlon9394

[sLApproachAskForSexQuest (C00083F7)].SLApproachAskForSexQuestScript.chanceRoll() - "slapproachaskforsexquestscript.psc" Line 90
    [None].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
[05/10/2015 - 10:54:16AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"

apporach stoped working for me with this error after working fine for hours. gonna go back to the older version of attraction and see if it fixes it.

nvm on that error had forgot my own advice on which versions to use together lol.

Edited by sidfu
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I like this mod

But what conditions are required then for a rape to take place because the statement.

"Some people don't like to be denied something they want, and they might take it by force!" never had that happen to a NPC nor the PC.

So what are the conditions for it to happen?.

• 1 month later...

Well I hope this information is useful to other, I was using this mod since some time ago, and it was working fine, then I didn't even noticed that with the time it actually stoped working, I did  some test and I found the way I will work again so I hope this will work for people that can get this to work and the mod author if it useful in some way....

1.- Use Atrraction Version 12-9-14, for me Version 20-10-14(latest) make approach to stop working....

2.- I also doungraded Sex lab Aroused Redux to V16 , The latest one is V16b....

3.- Settings to get aproached at least frecuently, Character attractiveness =100, Approach rate= 10, Time= 10 secs....

I think the most important is Attraction version, I dont't know If Aroused Redux version needs to be downgraded but  since the real thing that made it work for me was downgrading Attraction, I hope this is useful for people not getting the mod to work...

This got it working for me, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to use this mod but it never works and the instructions and requirements aren't very clear. Not once has an NPC approached me, regardless of the numbers I assign to my character. It seems like such a good idea but it doesn't do anything. If anyone has any tips, maybe I downloaded the wrong files or something?