Modders get Ready! Dragon Age: Inquisition Release date-10-07-2014

Papajack55

Maybe modders can fix the horrid tranny faces bioshit is pandering out.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you know already how the characters will look in the game, my "respect". in all cases they will be better, as the faces in skyrim (vanilla). because one thing is missing in skyrim, the expression (mimic) that was in all Dragon Age play better than in The Elders Scrolls. when in October Dragon Age: Inquisition appears, I will The Elders Scrolls buried.

here are a few pictures of characters from DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION, because Skyrim can also cut off a huge slice.

which are a hundred times better in DA. :P

http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/original/2014/07/dragon_age_inquisition_josephine_0002-pc-games.jpg

http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/original/2014/07/dragon_age_inquisition_leliana_0003-pc-games.jpg

http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/original/2014/06/buffed_dragon_age_vivienne-buffed.jpg

http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/original/2014/06/DAI_13-pc-games.jpg

http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/original/2014/07/dragon_age_inquisition_cullen_0003-pc-games.jpg

http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/original/2014/06/dragon_age_inquisition_dorian_0004-pc-games.jpg

I have to say the gameplay is not my cup of cake.... i really miss the tactical feel even if not so tactical in the end of dragon age origins...and knowing the team the game will be not have a toolset...So in the end i am not impressed.....

tja I'm not a tactician, I always leave my companion alone fight, only a presetting their skills.

then they could do what they wanted, if I could, I would play the whole game alone, but unfortunately that is not possible.

I have to say the gameplay is not my cup of cake.... i really miss the tactical feel even if not so tactical in the end of dragon age origins...and knowing the team the game will be not have a toolset...So in the end i am not impressed.....

Looks way to much Skyrim inspired, and that skill system/menu, come on. Origins had the better and far more easier one (my opinion).

I have to agree on the tactical aspect. But pushing the space button to pause the game, seems to be to complicated and boring for them.

Yeah, I'm still not impressed either. Feels more like a Skyrim + DA2 combination. And removing the random encounters, a really bad move.

new gameplay videos, I am more and more convinced that this is an excellent game. :)

Well videos with console in mind. I don't have any faith these days anymore for PC it's the superior gaming platform but hugely ignore because its less money and piracy(which all should be kicked of this planet for stealing :P and destroying my beloved platform)

I very doub there will be specially build for PC it prolly be badly ported again for PC as almost all games these days :(

I 'll wait untill it's offered as budget game unless it's superb PC game then i maybe concider(Hate EA Origin platform also with a passion)

Future will tell if they deserve my money or not already boycotting many games.

I have to say I'm very skeptical when it comes to this game (and EA/Bioware). I lost faith in the series after the abomination of DA2. And completely lost all respect I had for Bioware after the completely failure of ME3.

But, the combat looks somewhat okay so far. It's not as speedy as DA2, but to early to tell. Warrior and Archer looks like it can be fun to play. Expect for the ridiculous back flip the Archer makes. UI looks terrible and once again we can thank the worthless consoles for that. No, I am not bashing on console players per say, but as an PC user, playing shitty ported console games is fucking insulting. Unless they re-make the UI for PC, I will likely boycott the game. I do not like the ME conversation wheel in DA2/DA3. Okay, it's not end of the world, but why can't they come with something unique to DA?

But that is not really the worst thing. What I really despise in the videos I have seen so far: During conversations, you pick something that you think your character will say, just to end up, telling something totally different in the end. I never liked it in ME, but I absolutely don't want to see it in a DA game. I do like that the "hero" is still voiced, but I kinda expect nothing less this days. It feels more alive, and helps immerse yourself into the character.

Time will tell if this is something I will play. But since I hate EA and Origin, I doubt it.

Now I finally took me the time and watched that Gameplay-vid ... well, I will always insist to be the biggest ME3-Hater ión this site, and I will be skeptical, but in contrast to many others, I am positively skeptical now. I really love how that game looks. Sure, it won't be DAO 2.0. (and for games like that I'll rather have me some Pillars of Eternity anyway)

I finally understand what Bioware meant when they said Skyrim serves as an inspiration. Its quite obvious now. But at least Bioware seems to understand how to implement a party. I wish Bethesda would get some inspiration here as well for their future titles. I only wonder if the "strategic" view etc will actually pay off, or if its unimportant and you can just magic-shoot your way through ... well, at least the fights look like a nice blend between DAO and DA2 (actually the only really annoying thing about DA2-Battles were the silly enemies falling from the sky, such an atmo-killer ...)

Yeah, I like it, I am positively surprised. That Dragon-Fight looks epic, I want to do that myself. The story? So far not too much of a fan, I'll admit. Demons, Magic War ... *sigh* Just give me a damn dark evil sorcerer trying to rule the world, for gods sake, instead of all that very important mumbojumbo....but again, I am sure the game will me suck into it again once I play it ... and I have not too many doubts I'll enjoy it ...

thanks for the support. one can not even though the game is not released yet say it is bad, no one can do. the people who do that have no idea of ​​role playing.
most say Skyrim is a "Wonderful," game! a dirt is skyrim without the modding community would be skyrim long forgotten.
many have a poor opinion of Bioware, I know why! Bioware can not look into the cards (construction set), thus can not access the game a lot of modder.

german

danke für die unterstützung . man kann nicht obwohl das spiel noch nicht erschienen ist sagen es ist schlech , niemand kann dies . die leute die das tun haben keine ahnung von rollenspielen .

die meisten sagen Skyrim ist ein "hervoragendes" spiel ! ein dreck ist skyrim , ohne die modding gemeinschaft wäre skyrim schon lange vergessen .
sehr viele haben eine schlechte meinung von Bioware , ich weiß auch warum ! Bioware läßt sich nicht in die karten schauen ( konstruktions set) , dadurch können sehr viele modder nicht auf das spiel zugreifen .

I guess I'l give it a download, and if it doesn't turn out to be another disappointment I'll buy it on a sale. Last time I paid for a Bioware game I ended up getting betrayed the fuck out of.

Even the books have gone bad, Calling and Stolen Throne are leagues ahead of the shit they're publishing today...such wasted potential.

If you're are able to fuck your companions, I might considering getting the game.

I bring you a gift

Confirmed Companion Romances:

Cassandra (males only)

Iron Bull (males and females, any race)

Dorian (males only)

Sera (females only)

Confirmed Advisor Romances:

Cullen (females only)

Josephine (males and females, any race)

Confirmed Un-Romanceable:

Cole (companion)

Leliana (advisor)

There are two more that's unannounced.

BioWare you really know how to fuck the first game up.

If you're are able to fuck your companions, I might considering getting the game.

I bring you a gift

Confirmed Companion Romances:

Cassandra (males only)

Iron Bull (males and females, any race)

Dorian (males only)

Sera (females only)

Confirmed Advisor Romances:

Cullen (females only)

Josephine (males and females, any race)

Confirmed Un-Romanceable:

Cole (companion)

Leliana (advisor)

There are two more that's unannounced.

BioWare you really know how to fuck the first game up.

and what about Vivienne romance? you've probably forgotten. :lol:  :P

Dragon-Age-Inquisition.jpg

thanks for the support. one can not even though the game is not released yet say it is bad, no one can do. the people who do that have no idea of ​​role playing.

most say Skyrim is a "Wonderful," game! a dirt is skyrim without the modding community would be skyrim long forgotten.

many have a poor opinion of Bioware, I know why! Bioware can not look into the cards (construction set), thus can not access the game a lot of modder.

german

danke für die unterstützung . man kann nicht obwohl das spiel noch nicht erschienen ist sagen es ist schlech , niemand kann dies . die leute die das tun haben keine ahnung von rollenspielen .

die meisten sagen Skyrim ist ein "hervoragendes" spiel ! ein dreck ist skyrim , ohne die modding gemeinschaft wäre skyrim schon lange vergessen .

sehr viele haben eine schlechte meinung von Bioware , ich weiß auch warum ! Bioware läßt sich nicht in die karten schauen ( konstruktions set) , dadurch können sehr viele modder nicht auf das spiel zugreifen .

You just wanne hear high praise and anyone dare critics your beloved game have no experience in RPG'S lol.

Very bold statement but so far off and un true.

I play RPG'S for 20 years and have played many. DA 2 was a abomination so my faith in DA:I is very sceptical and seeing those videos show from consoles and UI and limited combat well not like DA:O im veryy sceptical.

I'll prolly boycot this game only becasue it have a big chance that it will be a terible console port which i refuse playing.

Im PC game not a goddamn consle player so don't want there crap. Sound harsh maybe but as PC game i demand quality not crap.

Skyrim is bringing up a a death horse it's starting to become old that it also was was a terible console port but at least we know when a Elder Scroll comes we have HUGE MOD community which Dragon Age don't have and is poorly supported for MODS.

I'll wait and see how it all develop if i have slighest idea it's a console port i BOYCOT it nomatter how good it is .

I have already boycot several game this year because of console ports badly ported to PC i don't wanne waste my money on that.

More high hopes for The Witcher 3 anyway then DA:I.

But have fun with game and i realy hope you have. You guys should stop take this all to personal if im attacking your child or something forums are to express your opinion and views respect that ok.

Have a nice day :)

Love and peace!

Moders get ready for dragon age:inquisition release date 07-10-2014 (european style date) In Peace (when no other significant game is out there for sale), Vigilance (gogh gogh Preorder) . In War (when Witcher 3 comes out that is), Victory(lower prices "free" dlc already on the disk). In Death (if all goes to hell as it should), Sacrifice (releasing modding tools,dumping metacritic etc.) and if if all goes as planned three days later (after fallout 4 release announcement i mean) here comes Mass Erect -sorry- Effect announcement .
I am not a hater i have preorder doth previous DA games i am a rape victim.

Damn, Vivienne is ass ugly. So is pretty much everybody else on the romance team, unless we get a toolset.

And a "pansexual" qunari? Really, Bioware...?

Well, in DAO there also were only two attractive females: Leliana and my own char, so they stay true to themselves I guess (nice to see that Morrigan got even uglier than before though, never got the hype about her anyway :D )

And yeah Biioware, Quanri? Playable Qunari? *sigh* I don't want them playable or romancable, I want them all KILLABLE! Exalted March for the win! Annoying horned idiots ...

Damn, Vivienne is ass ugly. So is pretty much everybody else on the romance team, unless we get a toolset.

And a "pansexual" qunari? Really, Bioware...?

if you mean Vivienne is ugly, what are "then" the female NPC's in Skyrim (Vanilla)?

which are something like from Stick ugly, because "will" me sick to the stomach.gefuehle_0033.gif

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/99-1-1321186826.jpg

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130809011610/elderscrolls/images/a/a8/Skyrim_nord_faces.jpg

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/955/imperialbretoncompariso.png

noses texture bug :lol: and angular chin :P

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/30-1-1321543234.jpg

http://i3.minus.com/ibzgZRaw4W7CQ3.jpg

Archived