Modders get Ready! Dragon Age: Inquisition Release date-10-07-2014

Papajack55

^ For me Skyrim is much better than Oblivion.. But EA just keeps releasing worst and worst games (DA2, ME3, BF4..). About DA3 I will wait and see if it's worth my money this time, character creator looks very good, but why without any options for body/muscles etc? I was hoping for something like in the ''Black Desert'' MMO.

^ For me Skyrim is much better than Oblivion.. But EA just keeps releasing worst and worst games (DA2, ME3, BF4..). About DA3 I will wait and see if it's worth my money this time, character creator looks very good, but why without any options for body/muscles etc? I was hoping for something like in the ''Black Desert'' MMO.

it is right Skyrim is better than Oblivion, but how many patches there was to eliminate all bugs already for Skyrim? I think 9 and each time very many mods were no longer usable. each time the modder frustrated always new updates were to make.

of course DA2 was garbage, but I've played it very much, because all Dragon Age games had a very good story, there is in no other game.

Uhhhh!!!! Character Creation !!! My favorite part of any RPG! Guess I always wanted to become a plastic surgeon, but that dream never got fullfilled! So this is the next best thing! Love it already, don't care much about body-types...getting the best angle for the nose will be hard enough!

And hopefully they'll release/activate that Dragon Age Keep soon!!!! Can't wait to check this one out

And Dragon Age Keep will require Origin if you want to access that.

Indeed ... and I think Dragon Age Inquisition the Game as well ... your point exactly is ...?

Uhhhh!!!! Character Creation !!! My favorite part of any RPG! Guess I always wanted to become a plastic surgeon, but that dream never got fullfilled! So this is the next best thing! Love it already, don't care much about body-types...getting the best angle for the nose will be hard enough!

And hopefully they'll release/activate that Dragon Age Keep soon!!!! Can't wait to check this one out

And Dragon Age Keep will require Origin if you want to access that.

Indeed ... and I think Dragon Age Inquisition the Game as well ... your point exactly is ...?

I'm just sharing the information. Something wrong with that?

I'm just sharing the information. Something wrong with that?

Not all all, I thought it was kinda obvious (and yes, I admit: ...I was a bit, you know, getting this vibe of "It uses Origin, how can you DARE to support something like that!", which probably had me reply in a manner like that looking for a fight :lol: Sorry...)

Here's the specs for the game if anyone is wondering.

Recommended:
CPU: AMD six core CPU @ 3.2 GHz, Intel quad core CPU @ 3.0 GHz
System RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7870 or R9 270, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Graphics Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 26 GB
DirectX 11

Or, if you're playing on a slightly older setup, here are the minimum system requirements:

Minimum:
CPU: AMD quad core CPU @ 2.5 GHz, Intel quad core CPU @ 2.0 GHz
System RAM: 4 GB
Graphics CARD: AMD Radeon HD 4870, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
Graphics Memory: 512 MB
Hard Drive: 26 GB
DirectX 10

* Xbox 360 controller supported

* 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

* Online Authentication at time of installation

Nope, that is the release date for all systems....or at least for the PC anyway.  Pre-load on the 14th and able to play at 11pm cst on the 17th.  That is what origin is telling me anyway.  I'm really looking forward to this sucker.  I did enjoy the crap out of Origins (and all the expansions) and I enjoyed the crap out of DA2, unlike many.  Sure it could have been better, but that can be said of a lot of things.  It appears that the backlash over DA2 has really made Beth step up their game with this game, at least from all the vids about game play that have been out there.  I've already blocked off a week around Thanksgiving to play the game.  :P

Currently I am playing Saints Row IV.  What silly fun that game is.  I find that I want to walk up to folks in real life and either taunt or compliment them........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

.........Or just hit them in the crotch.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Nope, that is the release date for all systems....or at least for the PC anyway.  Pre-load on the 14th and able to play at 11pm cst on the 17th.  That is what origin is telling me anyway.  I'm really looking forward to this sucker.  I did enjoy the crap out of Origins (and all the expansions) and I enjoyed the crap out of DA2, unlike many.  Sure it could have been better, but that can be said of a lot of things.  It appears that the backlash over DA2 has really made Beth step up their game with this game, at least from all the vids about game play that have been out there.  I've already blocked off a week around Thanksgiving to play the game.  :P

Currently I am playing Saints Row IV.  What silly fun that game is.  I find that I want to walk up to folks in real life and either taunt or compliment them........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

.........Or just hit them in the crotch.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Go for the 3rd option, that one's always fun. But speaking of Saint's Row IV, why the hell is it banned in Australia? Are they worried people might develop superpowers and go on homicidal rampages?

Why is it banned in Australia????   ....because they freak out over little things like blood, constant swearing, boobs hanging out, and shooting aliens.  Probably the crotch punching didn't go over well either.  Must be something in the water the politicians are drinking.

But back on topic.....I really am looking forward to DA3.  When I finish Saints Row IV, I am going to cram a complete play through of both previous games so I am all dragon aged up.   :P

I'll be doing the same thing when Witcher 3 comes out next year.  Two series that I really love.  And now that the two Metro Redux versions are out I need to replay them.....fuck!  Too many games and only a couple of free hours a week!  This working crap is really cutting into my gaming time!  :P

He call it a PC gameplay video but plays it with a console UI and gamepad lol what joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0G9Np6TqVo

Every time they show a video that say its PC version they play with controller and shody graphics, should say enough it's again a limited low end console port.

Again i don't see any relation to DA:O... its just a hack and slash fast pace game with focus on super hero kick ass action with kids these days like.

Don't see any tactial pause with UI thats supports K/M.

They just rush in and kill as fast as they can btw Characters look dull and boring.

Series is dead and soon PC follows we keep getting this console crap sadly.

EA-Origin no go zone.

Console port(see specs) not worth my money.

Action based game more like fast pace hack and slash with a lot of dumb fast jumping explosions and super fast hero stuff with back flips salto's WTF :(

This is all real sad how the whole RPG genre going down the drain because of consoles, specially the K/M less and less or power PChave which is not used any more:(

Well again game i won't buy.

Well again see some parts it has nothing even closley to do with Dragon age Origin, as if it´s a tottaly different game.

Character creation looks simple and not very well done and characters looking terrible.

Again a console made video. This means PC version will be totally crap for sure.

Wish i never bought Origin should never have supported bioware releasing crap after crap mainly made for inferior console.

Well again see some parts it has nothing even closley to do with Dragon age Origin, as if it´s a tottaly different game.

Character creation looks simple and not very well done and characters looking terrible.

Again a console made video. This means PC version will be totally crap for sure.

Wish i never bought Origin should never have supported bioware releasing crap after crap mainly made for inferior console.

Well, of course it doesen't look anything like Origins...and it is indeed a totally different game...but who am I to argue with someone who has obviously superior knowledge about the final product, well ahead of its official release.... :dodgy:

Well, of course it doesen't look anything like Origins...and it is indeed a totally different game...but who am I to argue with someone who has obviously superior knowledge about the final product, well ahead of its official release.... :dodgy:

As i already mentioned my knowledge of the game from the video's i saw.

But i'm convinced i'm not far of with my analysis of the game before it launch.

If you think it's worth it go have fun but don't come whine when PC platform is dead :P

As i already mentioned my knowledge of the game from the video's i saw.

But i'm convinced i'm not far of with my analysis of the game before it launch.

If you think it's worth it go have fun but don't come whine when PC platform is dead :P

I actually anticipate the release and all the justified and unjustified criticism that comes with it. I cannot wait for it...because the only thing I am really convinced of is that DAI will be criticized for many, many things, especially trivial ones. But I won't judge on video-footage. Considering this, games like wasteland or divinity wouldn't fare well either, as they only have their charm when you play them, not watch them

And, yeah, I won't whine when it happens. Nor will I whine before it happens, or if it ever will happen at all. Whining and prophecising the end of the (gameing) world isn't my thing. Though I guess a lot of people still mourn the end of the C64-era ... darn you PC, for killing that one! *waves angry fist* 

let them however whine, some whine if they have missed the bus. other whine because they have received a bad note in the school.

and then there are the people who whine about god and the world, who come out not from the whining. I tell me always "don't worry be happy". :)

For me, that's a good thing. I never found DA:O to be that much of a great game, the tactical combat was mainly abusing the AI, like pulling single enemies into your group and killing an entire horde that way. That was 1) pretty boring and had nothing to do with tactical combat and 2) it killed the immersion instantly, yet it was often required to do that. More often than not a group of enemies consisted of 2-4 melee guys and 2-4 ranged ones, you rarely are in a situation where you are not outnumbered. That required you to draw the melee enemies around a corner and break the line of sight for the ranged ones. And don't even get me started on the mage enemies. As soon as there is a mage in an enemy group it has to be number 1 priority and if you can't do that because there are many other enemies near him, you need to resort to the cheesy 'strategy' of pulling single enemies into your group. It was a single player RPG not a good damn MMO yet the gameplay of DA:O has everything that makes MMOs immersion breaking and annoying to play. If you fight against a boss all you do is tank & spank and run around a pillar or smth with the squishies if they get the aggro by accident until the tank has it again.

The character creation actually looks quite impressive, you can morph the face in any shape you like, unlike in DA:O where every player character looked like a turd. Dunno if this has been posted, but what they show in this video is much more than you could ever do in DA:O. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ales2ugEMOw

http://www.twitch.tv/bioware/b/577781873

Here is an hour long video that shows the PC interface. Looks pretty good if you ask me.

The PC version has a large number of extra features over the console, as well it should.  In post 133 there was a link posted that shows the game being played on PC with a M\K for just over an hour:  http://www.pcgames.de/Dragon-Age-Inquisition-PC-236767/News/Eine-Stunde-PC-Gameplay-mit-den-Entwicklern-1139163/

Another vid (from post 133) of the game via PC:  http://www.gamestar.de/videos/rollenspiel,11/dragon-age-inquisition,78186.html

Looks pretty damn good to me.  While I have never been an Origin fan either, it is doesn't make sense to knock a good game just because of the delivery system.

Don't know what the heck you are talking about.   :dodgy:

PC standard edition is $59.99 and the PC digital deluxe edition is $69.99 here in the US.

Doesn't matter where you buy it....gamestop or right off Origin.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/dragon-age-inquisition/114766

While I agree games have been getting more expensive.....so has a lot of other things.  That's just life.

Archived