Modders get Ready! Dragon Age: Inquisition Release date-10-07-2014

Papajack55

So what do they give games with actually nudity? AO rating? :P I'll bet we see a guy's butt, and that required a nudity label. Fucking despise when that happens. Could be worse though. (L.A. Noir)

I basic? Yes, in USA M(15?) is for murder AO(+18) is for sex. They should switch to European pegi

So what do they give games with actually nudity? AO rating? :P I'll bet we see a guy's butt, and that required a nudity label. Fucking despise when that happens. Could be worse though. (L.A. Noir)

They showed Cassandra's tits in the game.

LOL, do not talk about it, showing!

http://nsfwgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Isabela-and-Morrigan-by-Mister-Multiverse-1.jpg

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

90% don't even know what they are doing on the internet let alone care if they be watch or scanned..

Boycot DRM buy on GOG.Com fuck Origin Uplay Steam and all who try to scan you.

Securecom is already for years controversie.

But hey majority don't care.

Alot people in future will have major problems ive warned you :P

I already hate having to use just one and there's no fucking way I will ever install a game with double/triple DRM system on my PC. If you're so desperate to play the game, then get the console version and don't even think about coming here to rant about the problems you'll have if you do otherwise.

Well, I played for about 4 hours today and only have made it through the prologue and am shagging ass all over the hinterlands area.  Been getting my ass handed to me on hard with my two handed warrior.  May have to re-spec to a sword and board.  This is MUCH harder than DA2 ever was.....at least that I remember anyway.  I have noticed that they were serious about mobs and enemies not scaling to the PC.  Wandered into one that killed my whole party before I could switch to tactical and gobble down potions.  Course that pissed me off so I kept at it until I won.....Pyrrhic victory and all that....Varric was the only one standing and he was one hit away from being a meat Popsicle.

Glad I don't use SSD. How stupid can Bioware get? They get dumber with every decision they make.

It is said that it can also can damage normal disc hdd. - Rewrite amount is insanely high.

Well, I played for about 4 hours today and only have made it through the prologue and am shagging ass all over the hinterlands area.  Been getting my ass handed to me on hard with my two handed warrior.  May have to re-spec to a sword and board.  This is MUCH harder than DA2 ever was.....at least that I remember anyway.  I have noticed that they were serious about mobs and enemies not scaling to the PC.  Wandered into one that killed my whole party before I could switch to tactical and gobble down potions.  Course that pissed me off so I kept at it until I won.....Pyrrhic victory and all that....Varric was the only one standing and he was one hit away from being a meat Popsicle.

Are you playing on pc? Any issues?

I bought this and honestly I don't remember being this let down by a game in a long time. There are so many poor design decisions and bugs I can only assume EA is trolling everyone.

Spend your money elsewhere.

and what you have as an alternative in the offer? perhaps an Asiatic "Manga kids RPG"! :lol:

If you don't mind, could you tell me your system specs?

The game runs fine, but there's minor stuttering every 5 seconds for me.

I checked the minimum requirements, and I meet them, but not even enabling v-sync helps.

I bought this and honestly I don't remember being this let down by a game in a long time. There are so many poor design decisions and bugs I can only assume EA is trolling everyone.

Obviously YOU haven't tried to play Assassin's Creed unity if you think DAI is a let down. Go play ACU then come back and talk to me about let downs, design decisions, and bugs. >_<

And you've already played every single-player RPG in the world? Wow! Then save your money for The Witcher 3 (or perhaps for Pillars of Eternity).  :)

Or and granted this is a very crazy idea, we could let her play whatever she wants. I mean it's her computer and money, ergo her decision. 

And you've already played every single-player RPG in the world? Wow! Then save your money for The Witcher 3 (or perhaps for Pillars of Eternity).  :)

Or and granted this is a very crazy idea, we could let her play whatever she wants. I mean it's her computer and money, ergo her decision.

and what you have as an alternative in the offer?

Here, I've highlighted it for you.

Archived