Modders get Ready! Dragon Age: Inquisition Release date-10-07-2014

Papajack55

I was unable to make a satisfactory character so I hope modders can do something though I know it may be difficult. But I didn't spend a ton of time with it only having 6 hours.

if you have no time to play, then I would say, role-playing games are not for you, because for that you need a lot of time! :P

for me the most RPGs are still too short, I love the huge worlds to explore.

a good RPG should have at least 200 hours or without a time limit.

:lol: You misunderstand. I have an Xbox One with early access. They only let you play the game for 6 hours. I didn't want to spend 2 hours of that creating a character. Though of course I'd be buying the PC version at some point.

I don't get why they bother with releasing it before the 18th I mean even if we download it tomorrow it's not like we can actually play the game until the 18th. >_<

Be glad that the opportunity consists it  already, two days previously to download can be!

the release dates have been announced! america in the 18th, in Europe the 20th,  this will not will change.

it has two reasons why it is already ready for download!

for the first DAI has a size of about 26 GB, many people have a low-performance internet access with a capacity of just 4000 kb \ s, this means that it takes several days to download.

second, if the download would only be possible to release date, the server would collapse. this problem I have not, I get my DVD by mail, I install it and done. :)

I was unable to make a satisfactory character so I hope modders can do something though I know it may be difficult. But I didn't spend a ton of time with it only having 6 hours.

if you have no time to play, then I would say, role-playing games are not for you, because for that you need a lot of time! :P

for me the most RPGs are still too short, I love the huge worlds to explore.

a good RPG should have at least 200 hours or without a time limit.

:lol: You misunderstand. I have an Xbox One with early access. They only let you play the game for 6 hours. I didn't want to spend 2 hours of that creating a character. Though of course I'd be buying the PC version at some point.

sorry, then it was a misunderstanding, I thought you had no time to play. :lol: 

I find the faces is actually nice in DAI, better than in DA2.

here you have to create a lot more possibilities, a beautiful face, of course it accepts some time in claim, but this is still better than a uniform face. ;)  :)

edit: one thing I forgot to mention, I am glad that in DAI not "everyone" may perform modding!

this can only good and capable modder, not like in skyrim, where each tinkering can! :P

Holy shit........just 14 hours until preload!!!  I'm getting a little bit excited here!!!!  What pisses me off is why are game developers still releasing F'ing games on Tuesday's?  WTF dude????  Now I have to F'ing call in sick Tuesday so I can play the game.   :P

the waiting for this game killing me, I will go still mad, I can hardly sleep !!!

this was did not even in Skyrim thus, I keep this print no longer from, I am taking already calming tablets!!! :lol:

I don't get why they bother with releasing it before the 18th I mean even if we download it tomorrow it's not like we can actually play the game until the 18th. >_<

Be glad that the opportunity consists it  already, two days previously to download can be!

the release dates have been announced! america in the 18th, in Europe the 20th,  this will not will change.

for the first DAI has a size of about 26 GB, many people have a low-performance internet access with a capacity of just 4000 kb \ s, this means that it takes several days to download.

second, if the download would only be possible to release date, the server would collapse. this problem I have not, I get my DVD by mail, I install it and done. :)

And why for fuck sake I'm required to fucking wait 2 days after USA release?

This shit is making me so angry.

And why for fuck sake I'm required to fucking wait 2 days after USA release?

This shit is making me so angry.

I must you agree, this is discriminatory, even here let america his muscles play!

the game has long been finished, it would be no problem, it to one Appointment, freely to give.  :angry:

I don't quite get why they set the Europe release date for the 20th instead of the 18th either. Most people now a days do digital downloads so releasing it on the same day worldwide is not hard.

it is already a problem, not all people speak English, it is only beneficial in England or English-speaking European countries.

all others must wait for their speech output. for another, there is still a problem, even if the download is already possible,

you previously can not play. one must namely to wait releasing (startup).

I don't care that much...next week I have to work a little loger each day than usual, and on time for teh weekend the game will be released and ready to play. Perfect. Then two hours of creating a char, 1-2 days playing with this char excessively, only to restart the game shortly after that with a wholly new character! I love my routines ...

.........and pre-load completed.   :)

Now what do I do??????   :-/

Oh yea....sleep all weekend cause I won't get any freaking sleep next week!   :P

Work during the day....play DAI all night.........rinse and repeat.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ha, I have a huge advantage, I have time so much time. :)  :P

I don't think there are going to be mods.

The reason behind that is because DA:I is on Frostbite 3, not on the old Eclipse Engine or the Lyrium Engine that DA2 was on.

Modding tools for Frostbite 3 are extremely limited, and a full suite of tools for Frostbite 3 opens up DICE's engine which is used for their Battlefield franchise and is also being used with the upcoming Star Wars: Battlefront reboot, to a lot of potential exploits.

Its entirely possible that there will never be an official toolset for modding DA:I, so its likely the best modding potential it may ever see is Texture injection edits like are fairly common in the Mass Effect series.

Except that someone "did" figure out how to crack the ME series and made some tools for it.  Granted they are quite limited, but they were enough to replace\add\edit scenes\movies\dialogue and so on.  That was how the Happy Ending mod came to be for ME3.

If Bioware refuses to release any tools, then hopefully someone else will find a way to create them.

I'll be late to work on Tuesday......feeling a cold coming on..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have to say, the graphics look less than impressive. They look about as good a Witcher 2 did, but definitely not competitive with today's new gen standards.

That being said, I hope the story is good enough to overshadow this.

Yeah! It'll be hard to top next gen quality like this...

post-144875-0-11670800-1416095465_thumb.jpg

Archived