Modders get Ready! Dragon Age: Inquisition Release date-10-07-2014

Papajack55

LOL, it would work if you play a dwarf, elf, or Qunari. Sadly Varric isn't into humans he says so in DA2.

I know that Varric nothing with people at hat has, but it looks funny from when he kisses a Qunari wife, his legs hanging in the air. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

tumblr_napl3ioevR1r6q3o7o1_500.jpg

I hope it does well but it will take a fuck of alot praise to ever entice me into DAI 

it is your decision, if you do not want then let it stay! I've "met" my decision and nothing will my opinion "change".

DAI has been tested extensively and has reached gold status in Germany! :P

LOL, it would work if you play a dwarf, elf, or Qunari. Sadly Varric isn't into humans he says so in DA2.

I know that Varric nothing with people at hat has, but it looks funny from when he kisses a Qunari wife, his legs hanging in the air. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

DA2 Annoyed me because I couldn't romance Varric or the widow Aveline Her dead husband was a Templar so if you romanced her as an Apostate mage this one would have been quite fun.

DA2 Annoyed me because I couldn't romance Varric or the widow Aveline Her dead husband was a Templar so if you romanced her as an Apostate mage this one would have been quite fun.

:)  :)  :)

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/dragon-age-inquisition-review/1900-6415949/

Another week to go ... hey, maybe I should finally pre-order now ...

And done ... a long time since I payed more than 50 € for a game, so Bioware really shouldn't let me down here ... like the last time I gave them 50 €...

We'll see how it goes.

(But they can keep their digital deluxe edition ... that truly isn't worth 10 more bucks, not even for free I'd desire any of that content...I guess that's why CD Red made their funny announcement about their Free-LCs ... :D  Our polish neighbours know how to mock it seems)

And done ... a long time since I payed more than 50 € for a game, so Bioware really shouldn't let me down here ... like the last time I gave them 50 €...

We'll see how it goes.

(But they can keep their digital deluxe edition ... that truly isn't worth 10 more bucks, not even for free I'd desire any of that content...I guess that's why CD Red made their funny announcement about their Free-LCs ... :D  Our polish neighbours know how to mock it seems)

You spoiled yourself so much that I'm surprised that you still need a game ;)

All that material flooding out (which I avoid) -  I hope it is not a sign of incoming failure.

We'll see how it goes.

I got it "already" since long preordered and I have no regrets, it goes so much money to devil for all sorts of dung. ;)

I have to say, the graphics look less than impressive. They look about as good a Witcher 2 did, but definitely not competitive with today's new gen standards.

That being said, I hope the story is good enough to overshadow this.

Thankfully Bioware isn't stupid like the other game studios who feel they need to push the graphic limits with each game they make. That kind of crap only serves to alienate the possible consumers that can't afford to buy the computers powerful enough to run them or upgrade their existing computers to run it.

I have to say, the graphics look less than impressive. They look about as good a Witcher 2 did, but definitely not competitive with today's new gen standards.

No surprise here, it is frostbite that runs bf4. I doubt that anyone was expecting "next-gen" from start, considering that first message about da 3 begin made was about it running that engine.

this is typical of bioware. models and textures take a back seat to a standard formula story so far Bioware has made that work , but it is starting to get more then a bit annoying,. hell one of the helmet models used in a dao cutscene was originally used in baldurs gate 2's opening cut scene. So one should never expect state of the arts graphics from bioware. just be content with story if it makes sense and is not full of plot holes and lacking closure and skipping over key characters completely dismissing fan concerns by turning them in a minor nothing in the 11th hour.

I just hope you have a "high end PC", otherwise your PC will clap their hands and begin to cough!

what I want to say, this graphic is unbeatable and nothing for "low performing" computer. DAI was tested thoroughly and was classified as the most beautiful RPG, so nothing with The Witcher 2 graphic. :lol:

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/commoncfm/comparison/?id=122843

sorry, these are the German tests.

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Dragon-Age-Inquisition-PC-236767/Specials/Technik-Test-1142136/

I was unable to make a satisfactory character so I hope modders can do something though I know it may be difficult. But I didn't spend a ton of time with it only having 6 hours.

if you have no time to play, then I would say, role-playing games are not for you, because for that you need a lot of time! :P

for me the most RPGs are still too short, I love the huge worlds to explore.

a good RPG should have at least 200 hours or without a time limit.

With luck that's what we are getting with DAI. The world is HUGE and will probably take many many hours to explore it all.

DAI is much larger than skyrim, but it could be much much larger his. :P

DAI is like Skyrim, when the main quest is completed, you can continue playing. :) 

a single disadvantage, after the main quest, some companion disappear. :(

I hardly ever care much for graphics...its a nice to have feature though, but really, graphics are the least important to a game ... any game (well, maybe not Myst, because that game had the player staring at render-scenes most of the time  :D )

Though, I will be honest now: The character-models of Morrowind looked so terrible even back then, they were kind of an immersion-killer ...

I hardly ever care much for graphics...its a nice to have feature though, but really, graphics are the least important to a game ... any game (well, maybe not Myst, because that game had the player staring at render-scenes most of the time  :D )

Though, I will be honest now: The character-models of Morrowind looked so terrible even back then, they were kind of an immersion-killer ...

why so far back go, when I see the faces of Skyrim Vanilla then I see everything. :lol:

noses bug, chin bug.

http://images.multiplayer.it/thumbs/images/2014/09/22/30-1-1321543234_jpg_0x0_q85.jpg

http://www.buffed.de/screenshots/667x375/2011/11/smooth_faces_skyrim.jpg

http://blog.gamesdaypodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Skyrim-Mods-BetterFemales.jpg

Morrowind "originated" in the 20th century, and it was a masterpiece. the faces had in this game no angular chin.

it was the only elders scroll game that for me was "worth playing." :)

Archived