Seems that if you have done Kyne's Sacred Trials before you meet the pilgrim you can;t do the trigger full cure quest (Froki only has default dialog)

sorry if this is fixed in 1.2 dow'nt want to update to SL1.5x yet.

Will be fixed in the 1.3 version.  Thanks for reporting it.

so i got a full covered body of spriggan, went to eldergleam sanctuary and spoke to the pilgrim, headed to froki (or whats it called) and he told me 'hunt down the lesser beasts'. huh?

so i thoughed that it'd be his quest about taking down the guardian beasts, but i turned that offer down and now it seems i cant get the quest anymore, instead of the dialog of him giving the quest i get 'im not interested' and he doesn't give the quest. how can i fix this without going back to a older save? (dont want to go back to a older save since it been hours irl time since last save).

so i got a full covered body of spriggan, went to eldergleam sanctuary and spoke to the pilgrim, headed to froki (or whats it called) and he told me 'hunt down the lesser beasts'. huh?

so i thoughed that it'd be his quest about taking down the guardian beasts, but i turned that offer down and now it seems i cant get the quest anymore, instead of the dialog of him giving the quest i get 'im not interested' and he doesn't give the quest. how can i fix this without going back to a older save? (dont want to go back to a older save since it been hours irl time since last save).

You could try on the console :

resetquest dunHunterQST

But if the quest has triggerd any objective's this might not get you back to square one, then yes you will have to back track

to a save before you declined the quest

How long does it take to regrow? I have the effect on my character for over 4 days now. Vision all blurry but nothing happens. Unplayable that way. Tried reloading, quicktravel, wait, sleep.

Everything

How long does it take to regrow? I have the effect on my character for over 4 days now. Vision all blurry but nothing happens. Unplayable that way. Tried reloading, quicktravel, wait, sleep.

Everything

Have sex and you move on a groth stage, i.e. talk to someone and if you&they are aroused enough it will happen,

Had an odd thing happen tonight; finished up the permanent cure for the curse a couple days ago, played around in game a bit doing other things, then ran through Devious Cidhna tonight without error.  After I got out, however, I was transmuting some ore when the spriggan growth haze triggered.  After having sex, the armor grew back, but I now have no spells to shave off the growth; I still get the message in the Evergleam Sanctuary waters that it lulls the spriggan to sleep.  This was with the 1.1 version that first introduced the permanent fix, however; I had neglected to update to the current one, though I saw no mention of this error on the patch notes.

I'm going to reload to an earlier save with the 1.2 version active and see if it happens again.  Assuming it does recur, is there a way I can check the console to see if the script for that is still running and stop it?

@UrbanSniper: The script in question is Spriggan_PlayerScr, on a ref alias of Spriggan_HostQuest.  I think the released versions don't actually stop the quest when the infestation is permanently removed, which would explain the behavior you're seeing.  So issuing a 'stopquest' command in console should fix it for you.  The next version I release should prevent the problem.

@Spartan: The Forsworn are certainly hostile in my game.  My spriggan character is making a project of collecting briar hearts.

I did encounter a bug in the prior version of Deviously Helpless, where (in my case) all bandits became non-hostile.  The latest version includes an MCM option to reset things, if that happens again.  If you're using Helpless, and had a scene with Forsworn,  perhaps it got 'stuck' for you too.  If so, the new MCM reset or (on older versions) temporarily uninstalling Helpless should fix it. 

If you're having this problem and not using Deviously Helpless, then I have no clue.  Do the console command 'help spriggan_ 3' and post the results.

Does 1.20 work on Sexlab 1.57? Are all DLCs required? My was sticking in intro quest when PC is stripped on knees in the tower while the hag makes no interaction at all, both the hag and the brier heart just look at PC silently. My papyrus records intro quest scene begun then Error: DLC1_QF_DLC1EclipseAttack2_01017648. I will upload my papyrus log later. Thanks a lot for noticing! :o

Papyrus log updated, thanks!

Seems conflicts with Captured Dreams, it runs well after i uninstalled Captured Dreams. Btw i have fus ro doh installed, maybe it's not functioning somehow. Thanks for patiently analyzing my log file! :D

If there's a conflict with Captured Dreams, it isn't a simple mod conflict; I have both installed with no problems.  It might be related to some intermittent problems where some animations (notably, crafting workbenches) fail to work after some Captured Dreams scenes.  Or it could just be Skyrim, being Skyrim.

I've started the quest, got the scene with the hag and got the armour, spriggan effects and such.  But no quest got put in my questlog. The woman at the church in windrun gave some lines about needing ancient magic to cure it, but also no quest in my questlog.  When I check spriggan intro quest via sqv it says running state 0. I checked the others guard/cure/etc.. and they are all 0 as well.

Papyrus.0.log seems to have all the right things happen.  Spriggans: perks and abilities added, Spriggans: Intro quest animation begun, Spriggans: Intro quest cleanup complete (and a few more, and stuff about the animation and such. But no obvious errors or warnings)  and got my first growth event after with m'aiq the liar of all people.

That's all normal.  You need to do the Kynareth quest (given by the priestess in Whiterun), aka 'The Blessings of Nature', if you want to have any way to control the Spriggan.  But there are no quest journal entries for most of these, they are free form.

I just wanted to say I think this mod is really nice. It's good to have a long-term / transformation option aside from vampire and werewolf, and I think it was solidly implemented into the lore. I enjoyed Sanguine Debauchery's Spriggan quest, but this mod makes it an ongoing issue (unless you go get a permanent cure) and gives you some nicely balanced benefits to offset the difficulties, much like the vampire and werewolf transformations do.

Now I'm just waiting on someone to finish a "queen of the chaurus" tranformation mod :)

In case it hasn't been mentioned above, there's a much easier way to convert the Spriggan armor to UNP:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/?hl=conversion

It's #39 on that list.

I just wanted to say I think this mod is really nice. It's good to have a long-term / transformation option aside from vampire and werewolf, and I think it was solidly implemented into the lore. I enjoyed Sanguine Debauchery's Spriggan quest, but this mod makes it an ongoing issue (unless you go get a permanent cure) and gives you some nicely balanced benefits to offset the difficulties, much like the vampire and werewolf transformations do.

Thanks for the kind words.  That is the target I was aiming for, so it is nice to see that somebody (besides me) thinks I hit the mark.

Entertaining moments in mod interactions:

My spriggan host character had a random bout of lust with a passing courier, and while they were going at it in the middle of the road, a pair of Vigilants came up and immediately attacked - both casting Frostbite on my character (who was on top), just as the sex was coming to an end.  Really ruined it for her, and she was pissed at them.  Ordinarily she avoids Vigilants, but those two died messily.

Update v1.30 is up.  This adds random Forsworn attacks, when wearing full Spriggan, that can occur up to once per day in the Reach and in neighboring holds (Falkreath, Whiterun, Haafingar).  They only turn up outdoors, when you're not in combat and not sneaking. 

This should be safe to upgrade on an existing save.

Edit: Re-uploaded as v1.31, to fix a glitch in the order of the master files.  It really doesn't matter, but I'm trying to keep the order consistent.