1. The original isn't, but there are bodyslide settings for it available.  I don't recall where I found them though, so I can't provide a link.  Try bodyslide topics here on LL, search around.

The CBBE spriggan armor is here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12101/?

The bodyslide files for it are here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32731/?

Download the file "5 - Various".

Yep, I'm already using CT77's mod, I probably should have mentioned that, and it's not working when I try to change the weight.

This issue comes from me not living up to my name anymore, kind of. I've hit that level of skyrim experience where I'm all, "Ok, got to follow all the instructions, because before I just popped it in and that didn't go so well." As opposed to the higher level, "Well, I already have that installed somewhere else, so I'll just stick this there, overwrite that..." I installed the armor at the link originally provided on the mod page, despite already having it, just in case. I assume now I'll need to manually reinstall just the spriggan armor from CT77's mod.

So I can kill the hag later on?

Yep, I'm already using CT77's mod, I probably should have mentioned that, and it's not working when I try to change the weight.

This issue comes from me not living up to my name anymore, kind of. I've hit that level of skyrim experience where I'm all, "Ok, got to follow all the instructions, because before I just popped it in and that didn't go so well." As opposed to the higher level, "Well, I already have that installed somewhere else, so I'll just stick this there, overwrite that..." I installed the armor at the link originally provided on the mod page, despite already having it, just in case. I assume now I'll need to manually reinstall just the spriggan armor from CT77's mod.

modding noob, the bodyslide wont work because of the name of the nif files the bodyslide converts. Go to your bodyslide, do the conversion again and check the name and directory of the converted spriggan armor. Now go to that directory, you will find 2 differently named armors. Delete the non-bodyslide version and rename your bodyslide conversion with the one you deleted. Now you will see the difference in-game.

regards,

ruroken

modding noob, the bodyslide wont work because of the name of the nif files the bodyslide converts. Go to your bodyslide, do the conversion again and check the name and directory of the converted spriggan armor. Now go to that directory, you will find 2 differently named armors. Delete the non-bodyslide version and rename your bodyslide conversion with the one you deleted. Now you will see the difference in-game.

regards,

ruroken

I'm not seeing multiple armors. There is "spriggan_0.nif" and "spriggan_1.nif" but bodyslide says it's saving both of those, so....

regards,

ruroken

I'm not seeing multiple armors. There is "spriggan_0.nif" and "spriggan_1.nif" but bodyslide says it's saving both of those, so....

Yes.. You must also be having a spriggancuirass_0 and spriggancuirass_1. Delete these and rename your spriggan_0 and spriggan_1 as the above. mentioned

regards,

ruroken

I would have a suggestion to increase the content of the mod:

When you are meant to kill the Guardian spriggan it first talks via Telepathy to you and offers you to become a "full spriggan".

This means you can no longer shave the rootlets off but you get some new abilities:

-Telepathy: No need for scrawelled notes why dont use your illusion magic to communicate with others (costs 100 magicka to cast and has the same effect as scrawelled notes)

-Increased regneration rate of magicka/stamina: As the spriggan is now a real part of you you get new abilities from it

-Even more decreased resistance to fire: Explanation is the same as above

-Instead of your shaving "spell" you can now use your nettlebane to extract some spriggan sap from your rootlets. You can then use it to turn one of your followers into a spriggan too. (Too prevent iussies it should get the abilities of a full Spriggan like you)

-Better control over the "tendrils part you legs away" or how it is called: This means instead of immediantly triggering an animation you get an debuff ( like removing the ability of Telepathy as you cant concentrate) and you also get an ability to choose a person and then triggering the animation and removing the debuff. (for followers they will start to  annoy you until you help them with their special need)

And last but not least maybe you will start growing plugs inside you which will work like the soulgem ones from devious devices. These will also give you some buffs like a slightly increased regeneration rate and better stealth ability. Instead of the normal rootlets these can be removed though by bathing in the Elderdergleam Sanctuary but instead of the message "your inner spriggan goes a sleep" you will get a message like " the plugs in your holes dissolves leaving you open for new" the plugs will regrow in 5 ingame days and the growth is  not triggered by the use of magic.

As i metioned before these are only suggestions which i would like to see inplemented

Please tell me what you think about it.

When you are meant to kill the Guardian spriggan it first talks via Telepathy to you and offers you to become a "full spriggan".

This means you can no longer shave the rootlets off but you get some new abilities:

I like the idea of becoming a full spriggan, but not being able shave off the rootlets would likely make it impossible to progress through the game's main story and the thieves guild missions.

I like the idea of becoming a full spriggan, but not being able shave off the rootlets would likely make it impossible to progress through the game's main story and the thieves guild missions.

Yeah you are right I didnt thought about this problem.  Maybe just ignore that part and dont add it then ^^.

I just encoutered a problem with this mod:

In one of my saves I want to remove the spriggan from my character. My problem is that bathing in the Elder Gleam  water (or how it is called in english)

doesnt work. I get the message and I also get the swim animation for a short time but I have the green shine on my char and when I use magic the rootlets start to regrow. So the Guardian just deosnt spawn so I cant complete the quest. Is there any way to fix this or a console command to make the effect of bathing nearly permanent so I can kill the guardian?

In one of my saves I want to remove the spriggan from my character. My problem is that bathing in the Elder Gleam  water (or how it is called in english)

doesnt work. I get the message and I also get the swim animation for a short time but I have the green shine on my char and when I use magic the rootlets start to regrow. So the Guardian just deosnt spawn so I cant complete the quest. Is there any way to fix this or a console command to make the effect of bathing nearly permanent so I can kill the guardian?

Use playercreatepotion ##002ddf to make a potion with the effect. Obviously you need to replace the ## with sacrificial spriggans place in the loadorder.

Use playercreatepotion ##002ddf to make a potion with the effect. Obviously you need to replace the ## with sacrificial spriggans place in the loadorder.

Um sry but where can I see the loadorder?...

Letstestthis:  you can see the load order in NMM on the plugins tab.  Alternately you could type help "Contented Spriggan" to see what the entire code is.

I too am having a problem getting the Guardian to spawn.  I looked at the console options you provided and in doing so noticed the contented spriggan effect is only lasting around a minute or so real time.  I haven't mucked with the timescale so I'm not sure what's going on there.  Might be happening for others, too.

Does the effect have to be in place when you reach the trigger point?  Or just when you enter the sanctuary?  Planning on console-ing myself a boatload of potions and chugging them as I hike if I need to  :P

Also wanted to mention that I have thoroughly enjoyed this mod.  I am particularly fond of the fact that civilization becomes hostile while you're at stage 4.   Having to go to the college was kindof immersion breaking for me in the SD spriggan quest, though I mean no insult by that. It just seemed like someone there should have said "WTF!" rather than "oh, come in, cast some spells, and join the college strange spriggan woman :D "

My favorite moment from my playthrough with it was having a bounty hunter approach, and before he could demand payment my character was compelled to rape him as the spriggan wanted to advance.   It was the first time that happened and took me by complete suprise.

Letstestthis:  you can see the load order in NMM on the plugins tab.  Alternately you could type help "Contented Spriggan" to see what the entire code is.

I too am having a problem getting the Guardian to spawn.  I looked at the console options you provided and in doing so noticed the contented spriggan effect is only lasting around a minute or so real time.  I haven't mucked with the timescale so I'm not sure what's going on there.  Might be happening for others, too.

Does the effect have to be in place when you reach the trigger point?  Or just when you enter the sanctuary?  Planning on console-ing myself a boatload of potions and chugging them as I hike if I need to  :P

Also wanted to mention that I have thoroughly enjoyed this mod.  I am particularly fond of the fact that civilization becomes hostile while you're at stage 4.   Having to go to the college was kindof immersion breaking for me in the SD spriggan quest, though I mean no insult by that. It just seemed like someone there should have said "WTF!" rather than "oh, come in, cast some spells, and join the college strange spriggan woman :D "

My favorite moment from my playthrough with it was having a bounty hunter approach, and before he could demand payment my character was compelled to rape him as the spriggan wanted to advance.   It was the first time that happened and took me by complete suprise.

Ok thank you I will try this

New version is up which fixes the duration of the 'Contented Spriggan' effect (from bathing in Eldergleam Sanctuary) to do what it says: suppress Spriggan growth for 72 hours.  That should fix the Guardian quest for you (but you'll have to go back to Eldergleam, it won't retroactively fix an effect that's already expired for your character).

I tried out the new version (thanks, by the way!).  I just plopped it in place over the old one, since clean installing it would restart the quest.  Two things to report:

1) The duration is still short (even shorter now), its 18 seconds

2) If I have the buff on when I leave solitude lighthouse interior I CTD (no error) after running 20-30 steps.  If I let the buff expire, no crash.  I tried it 3 times each way, not exactly enough for scientific proof but I'm satisfied with the correlation :)  I'm guessing i've hit the spawn point for the Guardian and for some reason that's crashing me.  I think i'll revert back and try my potion-spamming idea with the previous version and see if that crashes me.

Just to note, last night (before reading through the thread), I tried manually spawning the guardian and that didn't crash cause a crash, so I assume it's not the physical creature's appearance in the world that's doing it.

I tested the duration, waiting 3 days (minus 1 hour) after bathing in Eldergleam Sanctuary and it was still in effect.  Waited one more hour (to the full 72 in-game) and it went away.  If you're seeing different behavior from applying the 'spell' as designed, then I need more info to have any hope of figuring out why.  If you're seeing different behavior because you're using a console hack, well, there's your problem.

FYI, what I changed to fix this was to switch the invocation from a 'spell' to an 'ability' in the CK (both versions used the same underlying magic effect, and the script that governs the duration is the same one that handles things like the Well Rested buff).

I actually didn't go back to eldergleam, I used the playercreatepotion hack.  I can try eldergleam again to check the duration for you.

But I still crashed on the old version if I used a potion leaving solitude lighthouse.  So I seem to have really screwed something up or have some serious mod conflicts so you're probably better off not relying on my info for troubleshooting at this point  :D

I do thank you for your help and the new version.  And again, fantastic mod, I really love the idea!

On the older version ( With other mods also) I got sometimes the animation for hands wandering etc (with green gfx ), now I only get a healthy green glow usually ( Some animations come through. ) Probably me screwing something up, I installed hormones mod as well as attraction. ( Using 1.56b, zaz 553 and deviant asset 2.8.1.

Btw I love this mod, would love some more flavor text and/or forced animations. Maybe even expanding on the stages? 

Anyways thanks in advance.

How much older version?  In v1.30, I added the green glow to a number of non-animation situations (to indicate that odds of growth phase were going up, for example).  So not every instance of green glow will be associated with an animation event, and I'm not sure if you're really seeing a bug.  There are still 3-4 'horny' idles in use, last time I checked, and I don't believe any of the recent changes to Zaz Animation Pack or Devious Devices would've broken them.

How much older version?  In v1.30, I added the green glow to a number of non-animation situations (to indicate that odds of growth phase were going up, for example).  So not every instance of green glow will be associated with an animation event, and I'm not sure if you're really seeing a bug.  There are still 3-4 'horny' idles in use, last time I checked, and I don't believe any of the recent changes to Zaz Animation Pack or Devious Devices would've broken them.

I get the glow after sleeping and getting a dream, also when the spriggan is ready to grow I get the green effect at random, also when I go into groves/clearings I get it alot. Could be me seeing something that isn't there. So I tested it with increasing dreamchance to 80 and sleeping one hour at a time, everytime I got a dream I got a green glow.

Anyways, thanks for the reply, I'll investigate further :)

Edit: Load order mods as an attachment

post-472845-0-77363500-1404601770_thumb.png

As I recall, the 'horny' idle events all have notification messages that go with them (upper left corner).  Other things that cause green glow (to signify Spriggan-influenced behavior) may not have messages.  That definitely includes: growth chance increasing (randomly or due to rain), entering a Spriggan grove, and the triggering of a dream messagebox.  Might be others that I've forgotten about.

Entering a Spriggan grove has a high probability of triggering repeated solo scenes..

As I recall, the 'horny' idle events all have notification messages that go with them (upper left corner).  Other things that cause green glow (to signify Spriggan-influenced behavior) may not have messages.  That definitely includes: growth chance increasing (randomly or due to rain), entering a Spriggan grove, and the triggering of a dream messagebox.  Might be others that I've forgotten about.

Entering a Spriggan grove has a high probability of triggering repeated solo scenes..

Cheers.

A reinstall of skyrim solved everything for me.

Thanks again for an awesome mod.

It checks every 2 hours game time, a 15-25% chance (Spriggan_MolestChance), if the following conditions do not prevent it:

• character is not currently in a scene
  • character is not on a horse, nor flying
  • character is not in combat
  • character has not been in a Spriggan-initiated animation in 3 minutes (real time)

Hope that helps.