• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Just found this! (loverslab is truly a vault lol!).

Not sure if it's due to certain dependancies being update, or just my luck but I have a certain problem:
After the Dibella rescue quest, I sleep outside and I get kidnapped.
The hag and forsworn guy are there while my character is kneeling.
The next thing that happens is a 1 sentence from the hag: don't forget to restrain her once you are done or something along those lines and thats it.
I just jump to get out of kneeling position, the guy when apprached says to run while the hag doesn't change her mind.

I figured something went wrong here but  just left and figured I'd cast spells and see what happens.
After few minutes of spamming spells I got the pop-up saying something drains my magicka and my vision gets blurry.

Thats where I'm still at. Still blurred screen and nothing else going on.

Thanks in advance for any hints :) 

P.S.
Posted a log too, Cheers!

Papyrus.0.log

@Garfieldcat : You appear to have a huge number of 'Unable to get type XXX referenced by the save game' errors, suggesting that you've removed a number of mods from your load order over the course of this game (including SD, DvCidhna, and others).  So my first guess is that your save game is completely trashed, and bugs are only to be expected. 

What should happen at that point is a sex scene, the first stage of the spriggan armor growing, and applying an arm-binder.  I don't see any errors in your log to indicate why that didn't happen.

The blurry vision and associated debuffs can be cured by having sex.  The visual cue will also go away if some other visual effect overrides it; I think the Ethereal shout would do it (but that wouldn't cure the effect, just hide the visuals).

Sadly it's true about the mods. They were mostly removed after causing all sorts of issues as soonas I tried them so they were ditched.
Maybe cause I tried them on this save and not a new one.

Anyway, I'll try a fresh game to see if your mod starts to work as intended :) 
Thank you for the information!

Oh and btw, I did notice the sex suggestion to clear the blurry vision and already tried it, but changed nothing.
What worries me is that not a single spriggan part appeared.
Maybe it's due to entire mod acting up which in turn is caused by some of the problems you first mentioned :O 
I'll return with an update!

UPDATE:
The sex scene did help!
Blur is gone and 1st piece or armor appeared.
The problem before was me cancelling the animation.

2 hours ago, Garfieldcat said:

Sadly it's true about the mods. They were mostly removed after causing all sorts of issues as soon as I tried them so they were ditched.

Don't do that.  Ever.   If you're going to try out a new mod in mid-game, keep a save from before that mod was added, and fall back to that save if you decide to yank the mod (cheaper than starting from scratch).

2 hours ago, Garfieldcat said:

The sex scene did help!
Blur is gone and 1st piece or armor appeared.

Good, then there's some hope for this save after all.

• 1 month later...

The blur effect should go away naturally after a SexLab scene, and also if any other image-space modifier gets applied (e.g. the Become Ethereal shout has done it for me in the past).  But if you really want to remove it from the mod entirely, look for the Spriggan_GrowingEff magic effect (MGEF record) and remove the dunSleepingTreeSapDruggedEff script from that.

That won't help you if the blur is already present, but will prevent it from being applied again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

How long does it take for the ritual to start? I finished the Dibella quest and went to bed woke up in a cell with the hag raven. Had to save and reload as there was a hood applied when I woke and she wouldn't talk or do anything. Reloaded the save and she talked to me.  She walks away cause i stay silent, she didn't apply a gag to me when i spoke, and then nothing happens.  have waited for about 15 minutes and nothing.