The new v1.10 adds the promised quest for a permanent cure, and makes growth phases a lot more likely for non-mage characters (though spell-casting will still speed the process along).  It should be safe to upgrade mid-game, since this version is mostly just adding things.

Liking the mod, the SD(+) Spriggan quest always bugged on me, and I know a lot of other people. So thanks for the standalone :)

Just wanted to share some idea's

-Kill a/the briarheart boss and let him carry your stuff.

*Move the hag out of the tower after the capture scene to her own cave somewhere

*Allow the mod to restart because you don't have to kill the hag anymore now.

*If you want to become a host again you will have to visit her cave, get hit on the head again and so forth.

-It says in the dialog that you will come back eventually, that's not really happening at the moment. Just because she has your stuff and not any magic event.

-Add some periodic erotic messages and/or animations because the fact the spriggan armor is also "inside" of her.

-Add a random bandit raid when outside in Skyrim, nasty buggers want to steal your roots..

There are already periodic animations due to the spriggan.  Especially in the vicinity of spriggan groves.  Not much in the way of erotic messages, true.

The threatened cardiectomy will never occur - we don't have an animation for it, and in any case it would be 'game over'.  Random attacks by a party of Forsworn (or hunters in their pay) trying to collect your taproot, on the other hand, is a very likely extension.

I'm not planning to add a method to re-infest the character after a permanent cure.  If the player wanted a less permanent cure, she could settle for shaving off the outward manifestations of the spriggan, and just be sure to bathe at the Eldergleam regularly.

@stobor: sex ain't helping still blurry and magicka won't regen :/ and the scirpt is not working

So you did the 'removespell', and got no errors from the console command, and the 'Spriggan growing' effect is still showing in your active effects?  That is not possible.

Hello stobor!

I just wanted to post how gorgeously built I thought this mod is. Absolutely beautiful.

Also, the mod convinced me for the first time in... Months or so to start a character with an adjusted backstory!

The only problems I've experienced with the mod are a result of the plugins you've used from other authors, which is better quality than I've seen in any other mod. Also, all the pros and cons of the transformation are well balanced. I love how you can pick between the full-spriggan powers or the ability to communicate with other men/mer/beast characters.

Finally, I'd like to thank you for turning my character into the cold killer he/she (got gender bender'd to start the quest) needed to be to be the Dragonborn. Having innocent hunters (and in my experience, secluded civilians) trying to attack you because they think you're a spriggan is fantastic.

Thanks for the epic mod!

P.S. Bug list:

-Gag doesn't always prevent speech without using "scrawled notes." (Another awesome feature btw)

-The spriggan headgear does not function on beast races. Shows up as a gold-ruby tiara.

Thanks again!

Glad you enjoyed it. 

The gag not always working is likely due to NPCs with either scripted scenes or force-greet dialogue; both of those override the gag effect - mostly because to do otherwise risks breaking the game rather badly.  It shows up in odd places, too - I can talk to Sven the bard in Riverwood, but not to Delphine.

The mask not working on beast races is, sadly, a limitation in the original armor that is beyond my ability to repair.

-Add some periodic erotic messages and/or animations because the fact the spriggan armor is also "inside" of her.

Perhaps as a final stage, some plugs grow inside her xhappy.png.pagespeed.ic.mxnmYOJ48K.png .  The effects could be something like faster health regen, but you are stuck at 100% arousal or periodically cause town-wide orgies or something.

I have been trying to make a PSB compatible version of the armor but sadly I am very inexperienced with Outfit Studio and therefore get a CTD every time I try to replace the body :( Is there anyone more capable than I that may be willing to do this? 

Perhaps as a final stage, some plugs grow inside her xhappy.png.pagespeed.ic.mxnmYOJ48K.png .  The effects could be something like faster health regen, but you are stuck at 100% arousal or periodically cause town-wide orgies or something.

Or something like a growing strap-on piece of wood  :lol: But would like to see some plug integration indeed. With the maximum arousal and linked animations and erotic messages :)

I am having a hard time trying to trigger the quest even though sqv shows that it's enabled&running. I suspect dbentrancequest might be conflicting with it even though I've already finished it and the stage is at 255 T_T

What could be the problem?

E*

When I tried it with other save there seems to be one "problem" (?); The head piece shows up as a tiara even though it acts as the "lore" says

@Grak

Did you get 12 hrs of sleep in one session? That's the only way I've triggered it: A straight 12 hour sleep.

Also, disable Dangerous Nights. That appears to interfere.

And the head-piece being a tiara is a fallback mesh if the normal mesh fails on your character. (ex Beast Race or Custom Race)

@stobor

Had an idea while playing. I've decided that my characters are deciding that the spriggan is a part of them now, and they don't want it perma cured.

But they're really fucking sick of getting gagged.

Would it be possible to craft an item with something off the Guardian Spriggan that would prevent the rootlets from growing certain areas, but not remove them permanently?

Also, perhaps the same item would be needed for the permenant cure, rather than just killing the Guardian Spriggan?

You're an awesome mod author and I wouldn't want to interfere with your vision for the mod, but these are just some ideas I had.

Thanks!

Can't move?  That's not normal.  It sounds like an animation is trying to start (probably another mod, this one doesn't do combat rape), and sticking because it can't get the actors in place.  Any chance of a log file?

I am having a hard time trying to trigger the quest even though sqv shows that it's enabled&running. I suspect dbentrancequest might be conflicting with it even though I've already finished it and the stage is at 255 T_T

E*

When I tried it with other save there seems to be one "problem" (?); The head piece shows up as a tiara even though it acts as the "lore" says

It probably is the DBEntranceQuest.  Does it show as still running, even though it is done?  I'll try to narrow the check to specific stages of that quest.

The mask piece not showing properly probably means a beast race character (or possibly some custom races).

E*

It probably is the DBEntranceQuest.  Does it show as still running, even though it is done?  I'll try to narrow the check to specific stages of that quest.

The mask piece not showing properly probably means a beast race character (or possibly some custom races).

It does show a running, though I was not able to get it disabled other than going into a save where it has never been started.

i just can't trigger the quest, I have finished the quest agent of dexxxxx,but when i sleep (>12h) just can't trigger the quest. "sqv spriggan_introquest" show that yes;running; 0;50%.Are there any other way to trigger the quest,such as use the console?