25? You obviously don't get pizza from around here...

25 is good for an extra large 2-topping + tip from the best local place. Although we usually get wings too, so it's a bit more. And delicious cream horns when they have them. mmm.

For those who are still having the quest marker for Expert level spells show up even after moving on, I need to know which school of magic you were pursuing.

edit: also, I'm assuming you're using the newest version, even though it doesn't have sex in it yet. If you're using the old version, that's where the error is coming from.

For those who are still having the quest marker for Expert level spells show up even after moving on, I need to know which school of magic you were pursuing.

edit: also, I'm assuming you're using the newest version, even though it doesn't have sex in it yet. If you're using the old version, that's where the error is coming from.

destruction

Seem to e having a problem. I got back from Saathal but I can't complete this stage with Mhoram (just getting the I don't have any books dialogue - go buy some). I tried getting a skill to 30 but still the same thing. Also made sure I had a spell in each school as well

Am I missing something here or do I have a problem (nexus version)?

EDIT:

Found the problem by going back a save.

You have to speak to Mhoram before speaking to the Arch Mage to finish the Saathal mission and getting Hitting the Books.

Definitely needs a better way to handle this, as the waymarker for Mhoram doesn't show and if you complete Saathal and get Hitting the Books it means the mod cannot be advanced.

Okay, I think I have found the problem with this one. Should be fixed on the (very soon to exist) next release.

I can't find anything that would cause the expert level quest to stay active. Hmm...

So I think I finally need to try this mod, now that it's all updated and stuff. The funny thing is that, whenever I do play a mage (which isn't often) I tend to play her as the type who probably got by more with her body than her magic skills, obviously providing strong reasoning for the horrible situations in which she finds herself. ^_^

So I think College Days will be a pretty good companion for this playstyle, and I'm totally gonna try it next.

I have no clue what I did wrong, but somehow I've managed to install this mod in such a way after the update that everyone and their grandmothers has the dialog option of "I am ready for my next set of books"

[was working fine last update so dunno what I did]

I've run BOSS, and rebuilt my Bashed patch, as well as tried a new game.

It isn't that much of an annoyance, and almost certainly something I did somewhere, I just wonder if anyone might know what happened?

I have no clue what I did wrong, but somehow I've managed to install this mod in such a way after the update that everyone and their grandmothers has the dialog option of "I am ready for my next set of books"

It isn't that much of an annoyance, and almost certainly something I did somewhere, I just wonder if anyone might know what happened?

I haven't heard about this problem since a couple of versions ago. So first, make sure you're on the most up to date version. Then uninstall the mod, do a clean save, then reinstall. That seems to have fixed the problem for the others who had this happen.

I haven't heard about this problem since a couple of versions ago. So first, make sure you're on the most up to date version. Then uninstall the mod, do a clean save, then reinstall. That seems to have fixed the problem for the others who had this happen.

And when you uninstall a mod (this one or any other one), make sure to actually uninstall it... that is, don't just overwrite it with the new one, even on a brand new game. Make sure to clean out all contents.

It happens (rarely, but it does happen) that rogue scripts hanging around in the scripts directory do impact new games, even if the new version of the mod doesn't directly reference them anymore. Depends on the mod, depends on the script, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I really want to try out this mod but have already started "Hitting the books". Does this mean I am too late for my Character?

Already a few hundred hours in and don't want to mes up her save game. I do have my male whore who has never been to the college. Maybe time to bring him out of retirement.

I really want to try out this mod but have already started "Hitting the books". Does this mean I am too late for my Character?

Already a few hundred hours in and don't want to mes up her save game. I do have my male whore who has never been to the college. Maybe time to bring him out of retirement.

It should be fine. Just keep talking to Mhoram until you are caught up.

Love the mod, even the clean version is fun. Just grateful there's not a "student loan" option otherwise my poor elf would be paying his tuition with his ass for the next 8 years in game.

That being said, I've reached the final stages of the questline, Containment in particular, and it won't let me advance. He's got 76 in destro, 83 in Alt, 76 in Con, and the Expert Level quest won't start. I'm using Immersive College of Winterhold as well as SkyRe, if that helps. Any ideas for fixes?

Love the mod, even the clean version is fun. Just grateful there's not a "student loan" option otherwise my poor elf would be paying his tuition with his ass for the next 8 years in game.

That being said, I've reached the final stages of the questline, Containment in particular, and it won't let me advance. He's got 76 in destro, 83 in Alt, 76 in Con, and the Expert Level quest won't start. I'm using Immersive College of Winterhold as well as SkyRe, if that helps. Any ideas for fixes?

You're almost there. You need one of those to be at 90.

Edit: or, wait. The *expert* one won't start?

Hello, dear jfraser

I am a Chinese mod enthusiasts.Can I put this mod to translate into Chinese version and release on skyrimcitizen website?I can assure you I will not take economic profits.

Yes, and with my thanks, as long as you list me as the author and send me a link so I can add it to the description page. And tell me which version you are translating.

Silly question, I haven't used SL College, or the clean version...but are there a couple of instructors that might have some, shall we call them "Devious Ideas" for students?

If not, would it be possible to add that option?

Originally there was going to be something along those lines but those plans have, alas, gone by the wayside. But who knows? As my modding skills improve I may be able to add things in that I couldn't do before.