I seem to be stuck on "gather your books and start first semester" got the books from him, but can't advance the quest, got some skills over 30. The only option when talking to mhoram is about not having some beginning books ( I do have all the beginning spells).

You need to advance the vanilla college quest line too. Have you been to Saarthal?

Yeah, I've been to Saarthal and got the quest hitting the books, which I can't do yet since he says i'm not powerful enough. I tried reinstalling the mod but it gets stuck at the same spot. I'm not using any other mods that change the college, I'm using skyre which does change perks and some skills (maybe the mod is not detecting skill levels correctly because of that?).

I seem to be stuck on "gather your books and start first semester" got the books from him, but can't advance the quest, got some skills over 30. The only option when talking to mhoram is about not having some beginning books ( I do have all the beginning spells).

You need to advance the vanilla college quest line too. Have you been to Saarthal?

Yeah, I've been to Saarthal and got the quest hitting the books, which I can't do yet since he says i'm not powerful enough. I tried reinstalling the mod but it gets stuck at the same spot. I'm not using any other mods that change the college, I'm using skyre which does change perks and some skills (maybe the mod is not detecting skill levels correctly because of that?).

Stupid question, but it needs to be asked: you are using version 3.7, right? Clean or SL?

Stupid question, but it needs to be asked: you are using version 3.7, right? Clean or SL?

Using 3.7 sl.

So this mod is just for those who run chicks as the main character.

I really shouldn't have been surprised...lol

Um...no. There is no aspect of this mod that is gender dependent. Males have the exact same choices as females.

Um...no. There is no aspect of this mod that is gender dependent. Males have the exact same choices as females.

Looks like I'll be majoring in Destruction, then...

But, you know, Drevis isn't such a bad looking guy with Better Heads installed. I think I could handle fast-forwarding through that experience without feeling too degraded.

Sergius and Phinis are just too creepy even with graphical improvements. I'll just have to pass their courses the hard wa-- uh no, I mean I'll have to hit the books.

Really?

I find that odd, because my dude got a dildo shoved up his arse by a female instructor. :lol:

Really?

I find that odd, because my dude got a dildo shoved up his arse by a female instructor. :lol:

That came from Sexlab - this mod just tells Sexlab "make these two have sex". Sexlab decides how that happens. There are no gender rules in CDW.

Really?

That came from Sexlab - this mod just tells Sexlab "make these two have sex". Sexlab decides how that happens. There are no gender rules in CDW.

You can individually disable certain animations in SL if you want. To find out what animation played that you want to disable, just open the console during sex... it should be the first line shown.

I'm happily playing a new game started with Sexlab College Days 3.7, and I run into Jordan Mhoram on the road south of Winterhold, south of the Whistling Iron Mine, near the trail that leads up to Azura's Shrine.  Is he supposed to wander that far?  I thought he was supposed to stick around the college.

I'm happily playing a new game started with Sexlab College Days 3.7, and I run into Jordan Mhoram on the road south of Winterhold, south of the Whistling Iron Mine, near the trail that leads up to Azura's Shrine.  Is he supposed to wander that far?  I thought he was supposed to stick around the college.

!

That's a new one. No, he shouldn't be able to go beyond his spot in the bridge. maybe there was an attack on the college and he ran off to help and his pathing got lost?

The only way I can think to fix it is, if you have a follower mod, force him to become a follower, lead him back to where he's supposed to be, then tell him to stay there.

!

That's a new one. No, he shouldn't be able to go beyond his spot in the bridge. maybe there was an attack on the college and he ran off to help and his pathing got lost?

The only way I can think to fix it is, if you have a follower mod, force him to become a follower, lead him back to where he's supposed to be, then tell him to stay there.

Or you could select him in the console and then type "moveto player" and he should teleport to you.

For those having problems advancing this mod, I apologize for the delay. I love overtime! Well, I like the extra money, but I'd rather have a life. Anyway, I'll have some extended time to mod at the beginning of December, so hopefully it will be fixed at that time. Thank you for your patience. :)

!

Or you could select him in the console and then type "moveto player" and he should teleport to you.

Good point, I forgot about that. 

!

I have no idea what was going on at the college at the time, as my PC was coming down the mountain after visiting Azura's Star.  I didn't get back to the college until finishing the Black Star quest.  When I did, I entered the college, didn't see Jordan, went into the courtyard, turned around, and there he was back at the entrance.  So no harm, no foul, I was able to talk to him and start my sophomore year.

Hi, I'm trying to play the 3.7 update and it is on a new game.
The issue I run into is the beginning, I talk to jordan and the only option that seems relevant is "Who are you? I'm supposed to talk to a...Marian? Maribelle? Something like that." and then he responds with a sarcastic remark of being a new student but then the conversation ends and there's no continuation. Not really sure what's going on since I think I'm supposed to receive books and start the semester at the gate.

Hi, I'm trying to play the 3.7 update and it is on a new game.

The issue I run into is the beginning, I talk to jordan and the only option that seems relevant is "Who are you? I'm supposed to talk to a...Marian? Maribelle? Something like that." and then he responds with a sarcastic remark of being a new student but then the conversation ends and there's no continuation. Not really sure what's going on since I think I'm supposed to receive books and start the semester at the gate.

Not yet. He tells you to talk to Mirabelle and then see Tolfdir for some sort of field trip. Speak to him again after you get done with Saarthal and you will get your books.

• 3 weeks later...

hi jfraser...

i really love your mod... finally Winterhold is worth attending ! :)  so thanks for creating it :D

i would have a couple of suggestions/requests... just if possible and not too complicated...

1) the messages the game displays when you offer yourself to teachers in order to get skill levels... could you make them last a bit longer ? english is not my language and i'm quite slow at reading it... so they usually fade away before i can read them and i'm quite curious to know what they say... LOL :P

2) you might add the possibility that the teacher proposes you some more "naughty-kinky game" that provides you 2 skill levels instead than 1 but also some detrimental effect (such as a negative debuff lasting several game hours)... and also the possibility that you get cheated... you do your part, get the negative effect, but the teacher doesn't teach you anything... :P

ok... thanks again for the great mod... ;)

hi jfraser...

i really love your mod... finally Winterhold is worth attending ! :)  so thanks for creating it :D

i would have a couple of suggestions/requests... just if possible and not too complicated...

1) the messages the game displays when you offer yourself to teachers in order to get skill levels... could you make them last a bit longer ? english is not my language and i'm quite slow at reading it... so they usually fade away before i can read them and i'm quite curious to know what they say... LOL :P

2) you might add the possibility that the teacher proposes you some more "naughty-kinky game" that provides you 2 skill levels instead than 1 but also some detrimental effect (such as a negative debuff lasting several game hours)... and also the possibility that you get cheated... you do your part, get the negative effect, but the teacher doesn't teach you anything... :P

ok... thanks again for the great mod... ;)

Thanks, and sorry I didn't see this sooner. I like your kinky game idea, but, frankly, I don't know if it would add enough to go through the work of making it happen. The version just released will be the final version, once the bugs are knocked out of it.

As for the messages, I cannot, unfortunately, do anything about those - the timing of them is embedded in Skyrim's engine. I suppose I could make them show twice in a row, but I'm not sure how that would look. Hmm...

As for the messages, I cannot, unfortunately, do anything about those - the timing of them is embedded in Skyrim's engine. I suppose I could make them show twice in a row, but I'm not sure how that would look. Hmm...

Text box?

there is that. although i don't remember where i used the other kind, so i'm not sure if a textbox would work contextually. guess i'll have to play it myself to see. ;)