Just a question on the update (I'm using the nexus version btw). I'm just coming up to level 30 conjuration so about to end my first semester. If I remove the old version and save/script clean will that cause a problem with the earlier stage no longer being registered (and need an extra 1000 gold to start it again), or will it just pick up at second semester?

I don't know. The stages are still the same, so in theory you should be able to pick up where you left off. However, several scripts got renamed so a clean save is definitely recommended. At worst you will just need to start over and console up the first 1000g to get where you were.

I don't know. The stages are still the same, so in theory you should be able to pick up where you left off. However, several scripts got renamed so a clean save is definitely recommended. At worst you will just need to start over and console up the first 1000g to get where you were.

Many thanks, I assume if it does need the extra 1000 it will automatically pick up that I've cleared Saathal

I wouldn't call this an issue actually but i noticed that i had maxed destruction and conjuration before starting "school" and after finishing sarthal it seemed i could get all the "I'm ready for my next set of books all in the same conversation. have you thought about putting in a, stop forced wait, of maybe a day or an hour even, before being able to obtain the next set of books?

Also It might have been an old issue, I recently started a new game after updating a bunch of mods so i haven't tested yet, but i didn't see a change log on LL so I'm not sure if this was addressed but for some reason I get the option for "I'm ready for my next set of books" from a good portion of NPC's (Idun (the hagraven) and yoana (the old hag) from bestial essence to be exact)

*using SexLab version if it matters*

that part just looks at the quest stages of the mage quest line, so yes, that should be fine.

It does work fine, however it doesn't look like it will update successfully.

I keep getting the "I'm ready to advance in conjuration" and he will keep taking the 5000. I tried the next level (conjuration at 50) and although the dialogue starts no matter how much gold I have I only get the one dialogue option that I need time to raise the gold.

I'll try reinstalling the older version to see it corrects things

(nb this is the nexus version)

Hello ! Your mod is amazing and thank you for the update. But i use the Sexlab Version and when i ask lessons to teacher it works i learn something but no sex happens. Am i doing something wrong ?

all the teachers should have a separate option to ask. along the lines of.

"Is there anything you can teach me not covered in class?"

that part just looks at the quest stages of the mage quest line, so yes, that should be fine.

I keep getting the "I'm ready to advance in conjuration" and he will keep taking the 5000. I tried the next level (conjuration at 50) and although the dialogue starts no matter how much gold I have I only get the one dialogue option that I need time to raise the gold.

I cleaned out v4 and reinstalled v3.7 and it's working fine again, so it looks like v3.7 cannot be upgraded once it's been started. As it was cleaned you have to pay the initial 1000 again but I had no problems paying at level 50.

I also had option to pass Illusion etc even though I had not achieved level 30 in them

I'll try one final test to see if it will work without cleaning (i.e. just a straight copy over of v3.7 by v4.0)

EDIT: This doesn't work. Reinstalling v3.7 seems to be the only way that payment can be made at level 50

Hello ! Your mod is amazing and thank you for the update. But i use the Sexlab Version and when i ask lessons to teacher it works i learn something but no sex happens. Am i doing something wrong ?

Thanks for your answer ^^

Yes i know, and i tried to click on it, i earn a skill point but still no sex :(

Thanks for your answer ^^

Yes i know, and i tried to click on it, i earn a skill point but still no sex :(

that shouldn't happen. you must have a conflict somewhere.

Or perhaps you downloaded the non sexlab version by accident.

yoana (the old hag) 

The old hag?  :(

That's not very nice.

Not that it's not off-topic, but Yoana even states that she is too old to, yanno, do what you do herself now - and as for nice: Bothela of the Hag's Cure might have something to say about that :ph34r:

Did you two accidentally slip into the wrong thread? Who is Yoana? O.o

I cleaned out v4 and reinstalled v3.7 and it's working fine again, so it looks like v3.7 cannot be upgraded once it's been started. As it was cleaned you have to pay the initial 1000 again but I had no problems paying at level 50.

I also had option to pass Illusion etc even though I had not achieved level 30 in them

I'll try one final test to see if it will work without cleaning (i.e. just a straight copy over of v3.7 by v4.0)

EDIT: This doesn't work. Reinstalling v3.7 seems to be the only way that payment can be made at level 50

Yes, it works with the 3.7 but sadly not with the 4. and even with a clean sex...

Hmm...I might be missing some scripts somewhere. I discovered several scripts that were labeled as if they were part of Dibella's Recruit because I forgot to switch the auto-prefix in the CK when I switched the mod I was working on. Even though it has a simple function to change a script name, the CK reallly doesn't like it when it happens. After I changed the names, the old names still showed up in the Data/Scripts folder, so I deleted those. So this might be a missing script issue. i would have just let it be, but I'm pretty sure the DsR prefix is what was causing the mod to add dialogue to non CDW npc's. 

What I really need is to know if these problems occur on a brand new game, as opposed to a clean save.

yoana (the old hag) 

That's not very nice.

Not that it's not off-topic, but Yoana even states that she is too old to, yanno, do what you do herself now - and as for nice: Bothela of the Hag's Cure might have something to say about that :ph34r:

yoana is a character from a different mod, yes.

But a few posts back I left a message about how I am allowed to ask for my next set of books from her and someone else from the same mod as yoana.

And meant no disrespect to her. shes is kind and grandmotherly.

you know, I a sick demented kind of way. That we all love her for.

Yes, it works with the 3.7 but sadly not with the 4. and even with a clean sex...

Hmm...I might be missing some scripts somewhere. I discovered several scripts that were labeled as if they were part of Dibella's Recruit because I forgot to switch the auto-prefix in the CK when I switched the mod I was working on. Even though it has a simple function to change a script name, the CK reallly doesn't like it when it happens. After I changed the names, the old names still showed up in the Data/Scripts folder, so I deleted those. So this might be a missing script issue. i would have just let it be, but I'm pretty sure the DsR prefix is what was causing the mod to add dialogue to non CDW npc's. 

What I really need is to know if these problems occur on a brand new game, as opposed to a clean save.

I recently started a whole fresh instal and game so i will check right now.

yoana (the old hag) 

That's not very nice.

yoana is a character from a different mod, yes.

But a few posts back I left a message about how I am allowed to ask for my next set of books from her and someone else from the same mod as yoana.

And meant no disrespect to her. shes is kind and grandmotherly.

you know, I a sick demented kind of way. That we all love her for.

Ooohhh. Sorry. I did read your post, but I didn't remember that name. :) 

Did an uninstall and clean save fix that issue? It has in the past.

Did a test on a new game and there's definitely a problem at Level 50 with no way to advance it as there's not an option to pay.

Below are screenshots so you can see what's happening. This is the nexus version v4.00 and I also noticed that when first meeting Mhoram there's a line that says "Do you like what you see" which I'm not sure should be in the "clean" version

post-237718-0-18432900-1418558768_thumb.jpg  post-237718-0-11835500-1418558779_thumb.jpg