Yeah, for an actual play through you have to keep your mods to the stable ones that you can't live without. The rest are for what amount to mini games to try them out, at least until they get to stable positions.

Edit: I wonder if scripts with the same names are the cause. I didn't know about the ability to add auto-prefixes to scripts when i started, so many of the early scripts are generically labeled. I dont know how it chooses names, but It seems likely others mods might have scripts with the same names and that might cause many of the conflicts.

I finally got around to finishing the College of Winterhold quest line, and hit some problems that others have reported before. 

1. I was able to get Jordan to tell me to go see the college mages for the master quests, even though I had not yet reached level 90 in any school of magic.  I had reached 90 in smithing, but not in any magic specialty.

2. The quest objectives show both "Semester 3, Learn the Expert Spells", and "Time to get personal with the Masters" as active objectives, even though I've already paid for and received the expert level spells.  Dialog with Jordan still has the option to learn the expert spells, even though I've already paid for them.

3. The voice of the dragon priest in Labyrinthian sounded the first few times, but was silent for subsequent interactions.  I'm not entirely sure that's the fault of this mod, though, since if I recall correctly it also happened on my last playthrough before installing this mod.  I don't consider it a serious problem and I mention it only because a previous poster here did.

4. The real game-breaker, Jordan attacks Ancano in the Hall of the Elements, breaking the scene.  I tried using the console and adding the Harmony spell, but while that worked on Tolfdir, Jordan was too high a level for that to work.

This is on 3.3, which I think is the latest version of the mod. 

Hang on... the dragon priest in Labyrinthian has a voice?

What does he say?

I must have done that quest a dozen times, I've never heard him speak!

EDIT: Oh, wait. The voice that comes out of nowhere when you're in the labyrinthian... I thought you guys were talking about the draugr priest NPC himself.

My bad.

I finally got around to finishing the College of Winterhold quest line, and hit some problems that others have reported before. 

1. I was able to get Jordan to tell me to go see the college mages for the master quests, even though I had not yet reached level 90 in any school of magic.  I had reached 90 in smithing, but not in any magic specialty.

2. The quest objectives show both "Semester 3, Learn the Expert Spells", and "Time to get personal with the Masters" as active objectives, even though I've already paid for and received the expert level spells.  Dialog with Jordan still has the option to learn the expert spells, even though I've already paid for them.

3. The voice of the dragon priest in Labyrinthian sounded the first few times, but was silent for subsequent interactions.  I'm not entirely sure that's the fault of this mod, though, since if I recall correctly it also happened on my last playthrough before installing this mod.  I don't consider it a serious problem and I mention it only because a previous poster here did.

4. The real game-breaker, Jordan attacks Ancano in the Hall of the Elements, breaking the scene.  I tried using the console and adding the Harmony spell, but while that worked on Tolfdir, Jordan was too high a level for that to work.

This is on 3.3, which I think is the latest version of the mod. 

this play through for me i reached 100 destruction before starting this quest and i still have the 2 objectives showing as active, and Jordan is still hanging around, though the dialog with Tolfdir is there asking where he went. ive been putting off finishing the quest till the end gets fixed.

Hang on... the dragon priest in Labyrinthian has a voice?

What does he say?

I must have done that quest a dozen times, I've never heard him speak!

EDIT: Oh, wait. The voice that comes out of nowhere when you're in the labyrinthian... I thought you guys were talking about the draugr priest NPC himself.

My bad.

Right, sorry.  As you figured out, I meant the voice that talks to you like you were Savros, and drains your magicka while speaking.

Really love the mod, but noticed something.

Due to several reasons, last Saturday had to do a complete reinstall of the game, and moved from NMM to Mod Organizer... Installed all the good stuff, everything wroks, CTD reduced to almost 0, blah blah... but let's go to the actual issue,  for some reason sleeping with the teachers do not increase the skills anymore, and I tested that before.

Really love the mod, but noticed something.

Due to several reasons, last Saturday had to do a complete reinstall of the game, and moved from NMM to Mod Organizer... Installed all the good stuff, everything wroks, CTD reduced to almost 0, blah blah... but let's go to the actual issue, for some reason sleeping with the teachers do not increase the skills anymore, and I tested that before.

Using version 3.3, right?

Ahh so that was the issue. Thanks.

Weird... I was using 3.3 before and for some reason i got the 3.0 on the new install. Brainfart, i'm sure.

It's not a brainfart, it's the Modus Reinstallus virus that hits anytime someone does a system cleaning. ;)

Super great mod! Just the original idea itself was awesome, but the SexLab edition is even better!

I always felt that the Guild quests in Skyrim were bad with their pacing, but this adds the elemnt of pacing that the anilla severely lacked, such as paying tuition to start your first semester, adding guards, more students that comment on your presence, and Brelyna with her Spriggan around just gves it that little spark of immersion I was looking for. 

I'd be interested in seeing something similar with the Dark Brotherhood, Companions, and Thieves Guild (with SexLab integration too, I'd hope). Though I can see how there could be issues with making them fit as well as it does with Winterhold. Thieves Guild probably has the best pacing and probably the best reason for being as small as it is, but can see the player sleeping around and stealing gold and valuables as for the guild. ^^

This is all just in the spirit of idea creation, though. Dark Brotherhood and Companions would be awesome to see this for too but would seem a little more difficult to add stuff to make it as good as what Winterhold is now with this mod.

Super great mod! Just the original idea itself was awesome, but the SexLab edition is even better!

I always felt that the Guild quests in Skyrim were bad with their pacing, but this adds the elemnt of pacing that the anilla severely lacked, such as paying tuition to start your first semester, adding guards, more students that comment on your presence, and Brelyna with her Spriggan around just gves it that little spark of immersion I was looking for.

I'd be interested in seeing something similar with the Dark Brotherhood, Companions, and Thieves Guild (with SexLab integration too, I'd hope). Though I can see how there could be issues with making them fit as well as it does with Winterhold. Thieves Guild probably has the best pacing and probably the best reason for being as small as it is, but can see the player sleeping around and stealing gold and valuables as for the guild. ^^

This is all just in the spirit of idea creation, though. Dark Brotherhood and Companions would be awesome to see this for too but would seem a little more difficult to add stuff to make it as good as what Winterhold is now with this mod.

Um...okay, first, thank you very much for your kind words.

I do have to decline taking credit for extra guards, more students, and people with pet spriggans, though. I did have some new students at one point but they are long gone. The only npc this mod adds is Mhoram.

But I'm glad you enjoy the pacing aspect of CDW - that is the entire point. :)

Also, I do plan on trying to make something similar with the bard's college, but although it does feel like you get integrated into the other groups you mentioned much too quickly and easily, I hadn't given much thought to doing anything with them.

I can see how that would be interesting, but I'm not sure there's a way to, say, make joining the thieve's guild more immersive without making it necessary to go around pretending to be a pickpocket for a time, then graduating to shill work, then...

Hmm. That actually sounds workable, and not as boring as it appeared at first blush.

Hmm...

How about the Companions' Circle? I hardly knew most of the Circle, yet they invited me in so quickly that I thought they must be setting me up for something. I was still trying to bang them all in order, so I actually was working it in the spirit of this mod.

That's a good idea, could be something along the lines of having to kill certain dangerous creatures as you progress through the Companions and bringing the skins to Skjor. It would need to be something special each stage though not just a "go kill 10 sabrecats" mission.

It could also be a useful gold sink with a payment needed to bribe Skjor to give you the mission.

Weird... I was using 3.3 before and for some reason i got the 3.0 on the new install. Brainfart, i'm sure.

It's not a brainfart, it's the Modus Reinstallus virus that hits anytime someone does a system cleaning. ;)

i have the same issue, but i didn't use this mod before i did a complete reinstall and i use a new char. reinstalling the mod on a clean save (and yes i use a cleaning tool) doesn't change anything. i'm not getting any skills from fucking with the fucking teachers. <_<

and how about a "let's find a private place"-option? i always hate it when such an option doesn't exists. it kills the immersion of otherwise good mods.

I've not finished the college quest line yet as i'm at the go find the synod bit but when we become arch-mage do we gain anything? if we don't a dialogue line along the lines of "Let me teach you something" that functioned similar to how we asked for extra tutions would be cool.

i have the same issue, but i didn't use this mod before i did a complete reinstall and i use a new char. reinstalling the mod on a clean save (and yes i use a cleaning tool) doesn't change anything. i'm not getting any skills from fucking with the fucking teachers. <_<

and how about a "let's find a private place"-option? i always hate it when such an option doesn't exists. it kills the immersion of otherwise good mods.

Please post your load order.

Please post your load order.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Solstheim Climate Overhaul.esm