Silly question, I haven't used SL College, or the clean version...but are there a couple of instructors that might have some, shall we call them "Devious Ideas" for students?

If not, would it be possible to add that option?

Originally there was going to be something along those lines but those plans have, alas, gone by the wayside. But who knows? As my modding skills improve I may be able to add things in that I couldn't do before.

@jayleia:

I haven't actually tried this one, but I believe it might have something like what you're looking for...?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/384-angrims-apprentice-jun-7-2014/

@jayleia:

I haven't actually tried this one, but I believe it might have something like what you're looking for...?

Not much for raising my dismal magical skills in that one...my highest spellcasting ability is 24 in Restoration at level 45.  Some aren't even 20 yet.

Looks like a nice succubusification (is that a word?  if it wasn't, it should be, and it is now) concept, though.

@jayleia:

Not much for raising my dismal magical skills in that one...my highest spellcasting ability is 24 in Restoration at level 45.  Some aren't even 20 yet.

Looks like a nice succubusification (is that a word?  if it wasn't, it should be, and it is now) concept, though.

Spell casting is easy to level up.

1. Use the mages stone (1 of the first 3 standing stones you come across in the game) it will help you level faster.

2. Get a hold of items that have magic regeneration and increase magic pool enchantments. Then go to a enchanters table and dis-enchant those items (this way you learn the 2 enchantments "fortify magic" and "fortify magic regeneration" or something like that).

3. Get a hold of 6 grand soul gems filled with a grand soul along with an unenchanted ring, unenchanted necklace, 1 set of clothing or armor (robes, hood, gloves, boots).

4. Enchant all 6 items with the enchantments learned in step 2. This will allow you to regenerate magic faster, as well as give you a larger magic pool to call on.

5. If you are using Sex Lab Aroused (SLA) then make sure your character is satisfied before going off dungeon diving (as it will give you a 5% increase in learning).

5a. If SLA has your arousal at a very high point then you'll see a red enchantment on your character that equals to your skills level anywhere from 5% slower to 20% slower... so get satisfactions before you train!

Use what ever magic spells you need in which ever category you need to level that magic category.

6. Use easy dungeons to keep from getting killed while you level up your destruction spells... Set one to the right hand and probably a restoration spell on the left (or set them to quick keys so you can bounce back and forth between the 2 types of magic).... also keep a decent supply of potions for magic, health, and stamina on you (to keep you from getting killed in said dungeon).

7. Throw in alterations spells like oakflesh to give your character some armor rating as well...

Basics for increasing your level in a particular school of magic:

Illusion spells can be kicked off anywhere (heck you can kick off illusion spells inside a city around people as long as its not harmful) and you will learn. You level faster when you are around NPC's though.

Destruction magic levels when you kill something with a destruction spell, so don't use them in a town unless it is to kill a hostile npc (say vampires attacking the locals, etc). Good for dungeon clearing.

Conjuration levels will conjure creatures (duh), and as long as you don't attack the locals they should not attack the locals either (your conjured creature). Note: do not use the fire, lightning, or frost creatures around non-hostile npc's as they tend to do area effects (which frosting, burning, or shocking a non-hostile npc will make them hostile and you'll usually end up with a bounty.... so only use the affect creatures around enemies).

Restoration spells can be used on yourself or on others... healing locals just for fun can level you up, but it can take time, especially with the low level spells.

etc etc etc...

The higher the spell the more you will level with it...

Oh if you work on your enchanting to get it to a level 100 you can actually place 2 enchantments on items (so you can run around with 6 items with fortify magic, as well as fortify magic regeneration)...

There are also other mods that can increase the amount of enchantments you can place on items (like unlimited enchanting off of nexus).

I tend to not use magic that much, except for enchanting to get anti magic armors and what not...

But when it comes time to level up my magic stats, I use the above method and can quickly level up in different fields (its not cheating its just time consuming). The pain in the ass part is finding items that will give an increase to magic regen, and add to the magic pool... most mage robes have one type or the other (so go kill a couple of necromancers and disenchant there robes)....

Silly things to do:

If your sneak level is high enough use a combo of spell traps and mage light, set a trap then toss a mage light across its path... most ai's are dumb enough to follow the mage light and set off the trap.

If you have the DLC's look for the Frenzy Rune Spell... falls under alteration (I think) and can cause havok inside a dungeon when there are a large amount of enemies near by.

Combo the Frenzy rune with mage light... place a mage light on an area then follow it by a frenzy rune, and have a couple of drauger chase the light and set off the rune... then watch em beat each other since-less.

End of mindless rant for the afternoon...

Well....if we are talking about leveling magic.

1. You need to level Enchanting, which you should for other builds anyways. You want to get that fortify X school gear to give you essentially 100% cost reduction by wearing multiple pieces of equipment (head, body, ring, amulet; falmer helmet/penitus oculatus can be fifth if you don't have the unofficial patches)

2. Mage stone standing stone, pair it up with Lover stone if you have Aetherial Crown. Then well rested/lover's comfort and Satisfied in Arousal

Now the fun part:

Alteration: Start with spamming magelight, candlelight (ugh). Then buy Detech Life and cast that in the middle of a crowded place (not bad), OR Telekinesis, drop an apple on the ground cast telekinesis on it, now while still holding the button, open the map and fast travel to half way across the world...Legendary it and repeat if you feel like cheesing.

Conjuration: Cast Soul Trap on a dead body over and over. Or Conjure something while near a slaughterfish or something

Destruction: Annoying one, no dirty tricks. Use the most costly spell you have and shoot anything that moves, AoE are great

Illusion: Buy Muffle, spam Muffle. Work up to other AoE Calm spell and spam them if you want, but I find Muffle spam fast enough.

Restoration: Another annoying one. Walk in and out of lava and heal, get hit by whirlwind in throat of the world and heal, order follower to get hit by throat of the world and heal. Beat up a follower/horse and heal. If you have Equilibrium one hand equilibrium the other healing. Struggle through the first few level with standard healing then start using the turn undead and spam it on an undead, switch over to more powerful versions as they become available.

If you're going to use cheats (like fast traveling while holding a spell) you may as well just console yourself up.

With the Sexlab version of this mod, of course, you can just sleep with the instructors 80 times each.

Hmm... setting sex to minimum of 3 seconds per stage, assuming 5 stages per sex act, times 80 acts, making sure to turn off all extraneous animations, and assuming an average of 3 seconds between sex acts (time to end the act, talk to the person, and start the next tutoring session) should take less than half an hour... assuming everything goes according to plan and my math is right.

I'm pretty sure it takes a lot more time to, for example, stand in the middle of Solitude and cast Detect Life all day long... and is much more boring too. :)

@jayleia:

Spell casting is easy to level up.

1. Use the mages stone (1 of the first 3 standing stones you come across in the game) it will help you level faster.

2. Get a hold of items that have magic regeneration and increase magic pool enchantments. Then go to a enchanters table and dis-enchant those items (this way you learn the 2 enchantments "fortify magic" and "fortify magic regeneration" or something like that).

3. Get a hold of 6 grand soul gems filled with a grand soul along with an unenchanted ring, unenchanted necklace, 1 set of clothing or armor (robes, hood, gloves, boots).

4. Enchant all 6 items with the enchantments learned in step 2. This will allow you to regenerate magic faster, as well as give you a larger magic pool to call on.

5. If you are using Sex Lab Aroused (SLA) then make sure your character is satisfied before going off dungeon diving (as it will give you a 5% increase in learning).

5a. If SLA has your arousal at a very high point then you'll see a red enchantment on your character that equals to your skills level anywhere from 5% slower to 20% slower... so get satisfactions before you train!

Use what ever magic spells you need in which ever category you need to level that magic category.

6. Use easy dungeons to keep from getting killed while you level up your destruction spells... Set one to the right hand and probably a restoration spell on the left (or set them to quick keys so you can bounce back and forth between the 2 types of magic).... also keep a decent supply of potions for magic, health, and stamina on you (to keep you from getting killed in said dungeon).

7. Throw in alterations spells like oakflesh to give your character some armor rating as well...

Basics for increasing your level in a particular school of magic:

Illusion spells can be kicked off anywhere (heck you can kick off illusion spells inside a city around people as long as its not harmful) and you will learn. You level faster when you are around NPC's though.

Destruction magic levels when you kill something with a destruction spell, so don't use them in a town unless it is to kill a hostile npc (say vampires attacking the locals, etc). Good for dungeon clearing.

Conjuration levels will conjure creatures (duh), and as long as you don't attack the locals they should not attack the locals either (your conjured creature). Note: do not use the fire, lightning, or frost creatures around non-hostile npc's as they tend to do area effects (which frosting, burning, or shocking a non-hostile npc will make them hostile and you'll usually end up with a bounty.... so only use the affect creatures around enemies).

Restoration spells can be used on yourself or on others... healing locals just for fun can level you up, but it can take time, especially with the low level spells.

etc etc etc...

The higher the spell the more you will level with it...

Oh if you work on your enchanting to get it to a level 100 you can actually place 2 enchantments on items (so you can run around with 6 items with fortify magic, as well as fortify magic regeneration)...

There are also other mods that can increase the amount of enchantments you can place on items (like unlimited enchanting off of nexus).

I tend to not use magic that much, except for enchanting to get anti magic armors and what not...

But when it comes time to level up my magic stats, I use the above method and can quickly level up in different fields (its not cheating its just time consuming). The pain in the ass part is finding items that will give an increase to magic regen, and add to the magic pool... most mage robes have one type or the other (so go kill a couple of necromancers and disenchant there robes)....

Silly things to do:

If your sneak level is high enough use a combo of spell traps and mage light, set a trap then toss a mage light across its path... most ai's are dumb enough to follow the mage light and set off the trap.

If you have the DLC's look for the Frenzy Rune Spell... falls under alteration (I think) and can cause havok inside a dungeon when there are a large amount of enemies near by.

Combo the Frenzy rune with mage light... place a mage light on an area then follow it by a frenzy rune, and have a couple of drauger chase the light and set off the rune... then watch em beat each other since-less.

End of mindless rant for the afternoon...

Or...

player.advskill [insertskillname] 5000 (or however much you want, as the XP required increases you need to add more to get skill point increases) does the same thing without all the messing around ;)

Saying that though i only generally use it for speech skill when mods stick in persuade checks you cant get around

First of all, thanks for the awesome mod! I'm really enjoying it.

A little problem though. Everything works perfectly, except I can't advance to the second semester. Was reading through all 20 pages to see if I missed any requirements.

Running the newest version (never had an old one installed), got at least one school above 25, read all my books, but only have the "Don't have every spell"-dialogue with Jordan.

Is there anything else I should have done, or is this a bug? And if, can I advance via console in any way?

A little problem though. Everything works perfectly, except I can't advance to the second semester. Was reading through all 20 pages to see if I missed any requirements.

Running the newest version (never had an old one installed), got at least one school above 25, read all my books, but only have the "Don't have every spell"-dialogue with Jordan.

Is there anything else I should have done, or is this a bug? And if, can I advance via console in any way?

I don't know if it's changed again in v3.7 (and it's not mentioned in the description anymore) but the level needed was upped to 30 in an earlier version as many characters already have a skill at level 25 when they are created

I don't know if it's changed again in v3.7 (and it's not mentioned in the description anymore) but the level needed was upped to 30 in an earlier version as many characters already have a skill at level 25 when they are created

^ that. :)

It does say that in the description, doesn't it? Better check...

The quest doesn't seem to be starting correctly for me since you've moved Mhoran to outside the college.

I went and did the test outfront and gained entry and Mhoran was there with the below dialogue so i went and spoke to Mirabelle and did her tour and she said go speak to Mhoran and then go see Tolfdir so i went and spoke to Mhoran and his dialogue hasnt changed so i then went and spoke to tolfdir and did his demo of the ward spells and we are now off to sartharl and mhoran is still displaying the same dialogue.

2014_10_18_00004.jpg

Is there a console command to trigger the next stage/dialogue?

The quest doesn't seem to be starting correctly for me since you've moved Mhoran to outside the college.

I went and did the test outfront and gained entry and Mhoran was there with the below dialogue so i went and spoke to Mirabelle and did her tour and she said go speak to Mhoran and then go see Tolfdir so i went and spoke to Mhoran and his dialogue hasnt changed so i then went and spoke to tolfdir and did his demo of the ward spells and we are now off to sartharl and mhoran is still displaying the same dialogue.

2014_10_18_00004.jpg

There is a console command, but you don't need it. You just need to go to Saarthal. Once you come back the next stage will be set and Mhoram will give you your books.

2014_10_18_00004.jpg

There is a console command, but you don't need it. You just need to go to Saarthal. Once you come back the next stage will be set and Mhoram will give you your books.

So is that as intended since its a bit confusing having a NPC that your told to talk to before tolfdir and sartharl that only activates after sartharl

If that is the case it would be better to spawn him later on rather than have there from as soon as you pass the test.

2014_10_18_00004.jpg

So is that as intended since its a bit confusing having a NPC that your told to talk to before tolfdir and sartharl that only activates after sartharl

If that is the case it would be better to spawn him later on rather than have there from as soon as you pass the test.

Mhoram does tell the player to speak to Mirabelle and then go on Tolfdir's field trip before speaking to him again. Perhaps I should add a dialogue choice where he says, "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in Saarthal with Tolfdir. Go finish his foolish little adventure, then come see me."

Okay, this is really weird.

I am now getting the bug where everyone in Skyrim has the "i am ready for more books" dialog option.

I am using the most current version (3.7)... and I've never gotten this bug before, not even on the old version where other people were getting it!

It just started happening mid-game... it wasn't there ten minutes ago. I haven't even been near the college yet, I've been hanging around Whiterun hold.

I don't know if it matters, but here are my skill levels:

Illusion          15

Conjuration   28

Destruction   54

Restoration   33

Alteration      51

And I'm still at level 1 (I've been training my skills but not leveling up).

Here's how it happened:

1. I'm not sure of my skill levels, but I'm pretty sure that at least my Destruction skill is above 30, possibly my Alteration skill too. I'm not certain but I'm relatively sure.

2. I am in Whiterun city.

3. I am talking to people.

4. The dialog option for more books does not exist.

5. I head out onto the plains and train various magical skills considerably by fighting two mammoths and a giant.

6. I've killed the mammoths and the giant and am now heading back into town.

7. I give the mammoth tusk to Ysolda and I notice that she has the dialog option now.

8. Checking around, so does everyone else.

Here's my load order (highlighted a few things):

Active Mod Files:

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.0.5a]

•  03 Dawnguard.esm

•  04 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 2.0.5]

•  05 HearthFires.esm

•  06 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.0.5]

•  07 Dragonborn.esm

•  08 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.0.5]

•  09 AzarHair.esm

•  0A SexLab.esm [Version 1.59b]

•  0B SexLabAroused.esm

•  0C soulgem-oven.esp

•  0D Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.2]

•  0E hdtHighHeel.esm

•  0F Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp [Version 2.0]

•  10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  11 daymoyl.esm

•  12 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  13 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  14 HighResTexturePack01.esp

•  15 HighResTexturePack02.esp

•  16 HighResTexturePack03.esp

•  17 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.1.7]

•  18 ANewLookForSerana.esp

•  19 AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

•  1A SexLab Enchantress.esp [Version 2.3]

•  1B BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

•  1C MagicSneakAttack.esp

•  1D Mini Vamps.esp

•  ++ ADEC_DragonbornArmors.esp

•  1E dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

•  1F HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp

•  20 DibellanDefender.esp

•  21 CelticMusic.esp

•  22 Bad Dog.esp

•  23 CastingGear.esp

•  24 SlaveTats.esp

•  25 Celtic Music and FSP No Vanilla Patch.esp

•  26 VHVP.esp

•  27 Enchanting Freedom.esp

•  28 BetterDestructionPerksC.esp

•  29 SexLabMatchMaker.esp [Version 5]

•  2A DeadlyDragons.esp

•  2B NeutralHjerim.esp

•  2C Speed Revised.esp

•  2D FasterArrows75.esp

•  2E SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

•  2F FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp

•  30 DualFlurrytoFlurry.esp

•  31 more plants all extra.esp

•  32 OliviaWilde.esp

•  33 ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp

•  34 FemaleMannequin_Hearthfires.esp

•  35 LoversVictim.esp

•  36 Faster Bolts 75%.esp

•  37 No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

•  38 FSP - Dawnguard Edition.esp

•  39 SexLab Horny Followers.esp

•  ++ FullBootForKKSA.esp

•  ++ GECK.O_Skyrim_MoreMales.esp

•  3A NUHairstyles.esp

•  ++ SexLabNudesuitVariants.esp

•  3B titkit.esp

•  3C MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  3D HirelingBelrand.esp

•  3E HousecarlWhiterun.esp

•  3F Kaw's Claws.esp

•  40 dcpack1.esp

•  41 RaceMenu.esp

•  42 NoLockpicking - Novice.esp

•  43 PetCollar.esp

•  44 PetCollar_Premium.esp

•  45 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  46 Sacrificial Spriggan.esp

•  47 Spriggan Armor 2.esp

•  48 SaturationBoost.esp

•  49 SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

•  4A SexLabStatsManipulator.esp

•  4B SexLabGuild.esp [Version 9]

•  4C SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  4D SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  4E SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  4F Sextreme-All.esp

•  50 UnlimitedBookshelves.esp

•  51 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

•  52 PSMHFOverhaul.esp

•  53 zdd.esp

•  54 HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp

•  55 Captured Dreams.esp

•  56 AsharaDimonizedDress.esp

•  57 HentaiCreatures.esp

•  58 animal_mansion.esp

•  59 SexLab-Stories.esp

•  5A SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

•  5B DeviouslyHelpless.esp

•  5C HousecarlSolitude.esp

•  5D BetterHjerim.esp

•  5E DeviousRegulations.esp

•  5F Trapped in Rubber.esp [Version 0.03]

•  60 Escape the Cell.esp

•  61 Alteration and Restoration redux.esp

•  62 CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

•  63 dawnguard restoration addendum.esp

•  64 Better Runes - Greater Range and Multiple Cast.esp

•  65 RestorationIdleFix.esp

•  66 Hearthfire Coffin Cubby - Lair + Female Cattle.esp

•  67 FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp

•  68 Sextreme_HCR.esp

•  69 Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp

•  6A SexyVest.esp

•  6B SkyrimBound.esp

•  6C SkyUI.esp

•  6D SSv2.esp

•  6E SWT1.2.esp

•  6F SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

•  70 House Markers.esp

•  71 bound weapons redux.esp

•  72 Jase's Skills x5.esp

•  73 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

•  74 SexLabDefeat.esp

•  75 Devious Cidhna.esp

•  76 DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp

•  77 itsatrap!.esp

•  78 Devious Deviants.esp

•  79 HearthfireBasements.esp

•  7A daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

•  7B DragonbornDockMarkers.esp

•  7C Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

•  7D combinationVanillaOutfit.esp

•  7E Osare Underwear.esp

•  7F Dead Thrall on Anything level 100.esp

•  80 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

•  81 mslDeviousCaptures.esp

•  82 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]

•  83 TelRedHair.esp

•  84 Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.8]

•  85 XiNafay - Shoes.esp

•  86 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 2.5.3]

•  87 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I highlighted those mods below CDW that add dialogs to people, even those I'm sure are not the cause of this problem, like Alternate Start.

The only mods I've updated recently are Escape the Cell, Captured Dreams, and Pet Collar... ex:

post-462261-0-42892600-1414184069_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I'm going to go do a clean save and then reinstall the mod, see if that fixes it... not that it's a big problem or anything, just a little odd.

EDIT 2: That fixed it. Just strange that it happened at all... :huh:

First good mod. Thanks for creating it.

Got stuck to advance to second semester. I pay moram for restoration he takes the money and got again to pay for restoration. Same happend if i choose to pay conjuration.  Mirevine is telling me i am not strong enought to go for the magnus staff. I check all my levels in magic and are >=30.

Anyhelp.

I've got the same dialog issue since updating to 3.7; that option shows up with every single NPC. And it never works, whoever it is I'm speaking to doesn't take pay or give books, they just end dialog. I've already become Arch Mage even though I haven't completed expert level courses.

EDIT: Also got that issue cadejocr just mentioned above, with both restoration and conjuration. Mhoram takes the money, gives nothing, I get no other message and the dialog option is still present to throw more money away on. Can I just kill him now?

I seem to be stuck on "gather your books and start first semester" got the books from him, but can't advance the quest, got some skills over 30. The only option when talking to mhoram is about not having some beginning books ( I do have all the beginning spells).

I seem to be stuck on "gather your books and start first semester" got the books from him, but can't advance the quest, got some skills over 30. The only option when talking to mhoram is about not having some beginning books ( I do have all the beginning spells).

You need to advance the vanilla college quest line too. Have you been to Saarthal?